It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Aww, thank you so much!
Now you and Dawg can take it and run, lol.

Everybody else...please add more if you want to! We've been separated...there's some sort of evil force around that we're not really aware of yet...and the adventure continues.
All perspectives are welcome!

That was fun. I almost forgot how much I enjoy writing in this story.
Thanks to all who 'nagged' me, lol. Now I'm nagging back!
Let's do this!!

jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

(((((((((((((((Dawg))))))))))))))) long time no ser
My fault I know

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Thanx TDawg! Good morning to Ya!
I'll ask around some. I just wondered if anyone knew for sure is all. Thanx for the Tip Man!
And Yah, I figured I could do the Text only there, but wanted all of it. The Colors and the BackGround gives it a bit of atmosphere, I think.
If I could remember my password there, I could go in and fix the GuestBook link. Haven't tried it lately, but it's probably broken. Same for all the other links in the rest of My WebSite......

Cody! Good Mornin' Bud! You are very Welcome!!! I thought You'd like having that link. Jacy WAS really good huh? She described all this to a 'T'. True mentioned that She would be the perfect one to do that explaining, and He was Right!
Druid was openly impressed for sure by all this, wasn't He?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You guys are way too kind!
I'm listening to the show now...and...I think I sound goofy! ahh...hahahahaha...

Sophie is sniffing at the speaker on my laptop, where my voice is coming out...then looking at me confused.
She says I should stick to writing.

jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

NAG NAG NAG!! Man......

You are Welcome for sure Jacy. I need to go back a little and find TDawgs last entry, and prob mine so I can get what's happ'nin' there again.
All of a sudden I'm all body achy and all. I get that way from not getting enough sleep. My own fault, as usual. I might grab a few Dragon ZZZzzzz's, then get back here and into this again......

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night, did ya find the Solarium? It's right down that path, (points inland) down past Banana-Way, and just before you get to PineApple junction......
Oh, grab a Saphire Blue Fruit off that tree, and eat a bite or two right before You go into the Solarium. You will like it!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
LOL, you did NOT sound goofy to me and CC Jacy! You did good, and You know it Silly Woman! LOL!!!! I'll be back in about 15 mins......

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Wow...we got a lot of air time! Druid and the others seem very supportive, and I'm glad about that.
Okay, must go jump in the shower and enter the 'real zone' for a while.

I will be checking back in a little while.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Night Star awoke with Wolf vigorously shaking his wet fur. "Good Lord Beast, you scared me half to death!" She stretched her slender limbs and yawned. Caw, caw, caw. Charissa the crow flew down to the lowest branch making her presence known. "I have found your companions on the other side of the beach, but there's something wrong with one of them."

"What???? Who??? What's wrong???" Night was alarmed and just wanted to be re-united with her friends.
"The wizard isn't sure, but the man you call Dawg is not your 'friend'." Charissa plumed her lustrous dark feathers. "Where is this wizard you speak of?" asked the elven maiden. The bird tilted its head, stared a moment then flew off without a word. "I hate when they do that! Come on Wolf, there is trouble up ahead and we're about to find it." The white wolf shook his fur again and quickly followed.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As they sat down by the fire, Dawg rotated the spit that he had the animal on. “Jacy! I was just thinking of coming for you. I’m very happy you could stop by.”

Leave them alone,” came a voice from within Dawgs head. “Shut up insect!” he muttered aloud.

Jacy looked askance at Dawg, “Excuse me? I didn’t say anything.” Sophie had scurried behind Jacys leg and was looking at Dawg baring her fangs.

Dawg looked around quickly, “Umm, it’s these infernal bugs, they’re everywhere on this island.” He swatted at an imaginary insect. He looked at Sophie, “What’s the matter with her?”

“Oh, she’s just in one of her moods,” Jacy leaned over and put Sophie on her shoulder. Sophie whispered in her ear. “I’m telling you, my instincts are telling me that something is wrong with him. He doesn’t feel nor smell right either, his vibes are all over the place.”

“So why were you coming to see me? Syx and CC went looking for you, he could have given you a quick ride over.”

I didn't see Syx,” Dawg lied. “But I thought that you could help me find Jane. You and she have the Stones and the Stones must come together.” His voice lowered to a whisper as the last part came out. He looked at Sophie warily. “She knows,” he thought.

I do believe she does,” said the voice in his head, followed by a chuckle the darkness did not like at all. “Good Sophie! She’s onto you. Maybe you should leave while you still can?

“Never, not until my task is finished.” he whispered. He noticed Jacy looking at him oddly and realized he had spoken aloud again. “Never leave a meal unattended over the fire until the task is finished,” he said sheepishly, “and it looks done, let’s eat.”

While they ate, the voice appeared again. "So you're the Shadow, Darkness that has been following us. Do you have a name, since we seem to be at odds here in MY mind."

"You can can call me Anteros, and leave me alone, you can have your body back when I'm finished with it."

"Oh, even during this short period, I've been learning things," Dawgs voice chuckled in his head, "I think that you picked the wrong people to mess with."

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Um...K. Now what's a haggis???? I need a friggin Scottish dictionary here. LOL Even my spell checker thingy is turning your word red for incorrect. I guess it hasn't learned Scottish yet.

Ever try mashing your turnips together with carrots and butter? YUM

ROFL!!

Hi Night,
Well, it's probably best not to know what's in a Haggis!!
Suffice to say that it is an oatmeal based savoury "pudding" or sausage type thing, with various parts of a sheep, onions, suet, spices etc.

I think it is delicious, and use it a lot as a stuffing for various meats in recipes, or for adding flavour and substance to stocks and savoury sauces, but it's also nice on it's own.

Yeah, I like turnip/carrot/butter together too!

G

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Splended Dawg! This is getting interesting.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

(((((((((((((((Dawg))))))))))))))) long time no ser
My fault I know

Cody

RL takes precedence. It's always there. Now get back on the horse and write.

(Keeping in character) Hugs back at ya. BWHahahaha!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I like Haggies, must be the Scot in me, though don't ask me to eat Head Cheese...ever! I used to eat it when I was young at my Grandfolks house, but once I found out what it was...nope! Not for me.

As for the Neeps...ya kin kep 'em as well, lad. LOL They be raht up thar with Brussel Sprouts.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
She felt like she was walking for hours when out of the blue..."Don't tell...never tell!"
"GRRRRRRRR muttered the elf. She picked up a rock to hit the winged annoyance with then changed her mind. She loved animals and couldn't stand to bring it harm, though it was driving her crazy. "If you can't utter more than a sentence and the same one at that, don't bother to say anything at all."

"Pffff, fine!" muttered the bird. "You'll never find the wizard you know. He likes his privacy too much and is quite guarded." Replied George. Night Star sighed. "I am not looking for your precious wizard, I am searching for my companions." The bird ruffled his feathers. "To make amends for annoying you, I have brought a gift." He cawed and out from the edge of the forest came a large beautiful muscular horse. It was all white except for a black star design in the middle of its forehead. "He can help you travel faster to your destination." With that, George flew off doing whatever it is that talking birds do.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice...don't know if I mentioned it, but I like the addition of the birds.

Crows & Magpies have a place in history/mythology in every corner of the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Cody are your kids up for puddle jumping too? If not they should be!!! I hope it is wonderful.

My kids are 18 and 16, so not really kids per-say, but if the conversations on the phone are anything to go by we'll be having a water fight if we have a BBQ (Brie) I believe you call them.

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Righty,
I've spent the last couple of hours trying to make sense of where we are with the story!

Before I went on holiday...

Most of us were on the beach at the southern end of Hispaniola. (Tho' Jane was on walkabout)
We had the "Treasure" map, and had worked out that we needed to unite the stones to reveal the next step of the journey.
So, we united the Dragonstone with Rodi's Sunstone and Jacy's Moonstone (but we're still missing the dragons eggstone which is with Jane (along with Foss's crystals)).
They had started to "glow" and sparkle...
The rhyme at the bottom of the map, written in Haitian Creole, had invited us to drink from the flagon but to beware of the "Dragons Bite".
True had produced his flagon of Indonesian "NAGA" rum... and we discovered that NAGA means "Dragon"!! (in Indonesian).

I don't know what happened then... but we seem to be separated again?? (Have I missed out a bit?? help please??)

Jacy got knocked out by a dark entity/force, when a new riddle.. ""Moonstone in sunlight, sunstone in moon....dragonstone in fire...your journey ends soon." popped into her head, and has since taken the ship (Dragon) to the Island where Dawg currently is.
Dawg had rowed off in a skiff to an island (to find Jane?), and has been affected/possessed by a dark force. He is now "entertaining" Jacy and Sophie.
Night is with her wolf, on the Island where Dawg landed, and has encountered some strange birds and a wizard character, and is now in possession of a white horse.
Foss has also encountered a dark entity and is now teleporting about on the astral...
Syx has discovered some magic fruit that lets him join Foss there.

erm.... lost! LOL
help!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

No! You're trackin' true Gordi!

Confusing when we go a few days without story lines ain't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't know where to go with it Dawg.

How did we end up back on the boats? (When we had mostly all been on the beach)
Then all separated again?
I thought that we were getting near to the climax of the main storyline...
Had gathered together on Hispaniola, united the stones...
and suddenly we're all over the place again?

ugh!

I think I'm out for now.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join