It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dang, I have to go out for a bit.
I'll be back.
Keep on writing, my lovelies!!

jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I think we should stop going back and forth so quickly. Kinda makes yer head spin and brings in more confusion. Yes, we can do that but I'd recommend letting the story unfold a bit more first then lead up to it. But, hey whatever you guys decide, I'll try to keep my head on strait and follow. LOL

The calm in the storm.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44

....So I'm here for my hug now.
Hey mmpphhff ((((( Gordi ))))) that hug smells ..... er.... yummy? That would be the Haggis then?

Och Mura! Do ye no ken? Aw us Scotsmen smell yummy!

or.... yeah! It's probably the Haggis! (OR THE HIGHLAND TAPAS!!!! WooHooo!!)

[[[[Mura]]]] Back atya!

G

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Forgot to say that I've posted a new thread with one of my songs lyrics in it!
I thought that it might be a tentative 1st step towards maybe seeking writer status?
(You have no idea how hard it was for me to actually type that!!! LOL)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
G

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh hell, you deserve writers status for sure Gordi! Loved the latest edition and cracked up over your 'blush savers.' Hahahaha!!!!!!!

Great editions Dawg and Gordi!

edit on 16-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Gently approaching the majestic horse, Night Star noticed an aura of darkness and light both emanating from the beast. She stood before him in awe. "Do not fear as my light is more brilliant and powerful than the darkness they try to fill me with. The light is winning. If I were not of unicorn ancestory on my Mother's side, I would have failed and succumbed to the evil. My name is Storm. and it is an honor to meet you." He bowed his head in a respectful greeting.

"I am Night Star and the honor is all mine. I am trying to locate my friends elsewhere on the Island, further ahead somewhere. Do you know much about this strange place?" she asked. Storm looked at her with big bright eyes, like liquid pools of onyx. It is a place of secrets and lies and the blackest of ancient evil. Come, we must ride swiftly and guard your lady friend against the male companion she is with, the one you both knew as your friend." Night climbed atop the wonderful beast. "What has happened to Dawg? Please you must tell me!" The horse bolted off without a word. "Why does everyone around here do that? It's maddening and rather rude." The wolf raced alongside Storm as they flew like the wind past tall trees and grasses.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dawg/Anteros looked up. "First the flippin' Dragon, then the ferret, and now that damn'd Pegasus. Why can't you all leave me in peace!?" he thought. "I just want to leave this realm."

Jacy laid a hand on his arm. "What's the matter, Dawg?"

Dawg/Anteros brushed off her hand. "Nothing woman, I just feel I've been cooped up here too long. It's time to be moving on. We have to find the Stones, Jane has the rest, we have to find her." And with that, he pushed on into the forest.

Jacy looked concerned as TDawg had never addressed her in this manner as she watched him disappear into the jumble of green. Sophie came skittering out of the forest and climbed upon Jacy's shoulders. "I told you he wasn't right. And I have news as well, though you may not like it."
edit on 16-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh hell. I'm sorry folks! What can I say? When the writing bug bites me...it bites HARD!

I'm sure Syx can relate. LOL We both probably need to slow down a bit.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ha, I'm reading over the additions, and this twist is tickling my fancy (as a reader of short horror stories, that is).

As for me, I can be placed anywhere in the story, as for the moment I am either standing on the ledge of a cliff somewhere in this strange place, or out on the astral (or am I actually in both places at the same time)?

I'll agree, that the more parts of the story we have to work with, the more rich the story will be - More content allows us to have a wide selection of what would go into the final product.

How's everyone doing?

-foss

PS: Jacy, I can't visit on the astral, at least not yet...Still need to work on my exit techniques

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

My exit techniques still require an actual door. Though I have run into my fair share of walls and occasionally, the ground in my years. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL TDawg!!! I know very well about that Fast Moving, Hard Biting Writing Bug!!! It's an Awnry little fella, that's for sure! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Sorry to run Syx. But I have to calm down a bit (Never type when angry or drunk). After a good call with Reality Remix, my ex's brother called and pissed me off. Gonna take a walk and cool down, then hit the hay.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18153978]TDawgRex[/post The Crow cocked it’s head at her. “I’m George and I’m a watcher…or a guard?”

EEEeep
Dawg! In my RL childhood there was a crow named George. He belonged to our neighbour and was a very eccentric character. Very talkative, very LOUD and yet extremely supercilious. You always felt that he knew things about you, that he was watching you and storing his thoughts to mull over and catch you out with later. This part of your story has really creeped me out because you nailed my RL George so well, right down to the species!

You have also inspired me, along with Jacy and Gordi, to think a bit about my next addition to the story.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Good Morning ! It's 5:00 A.M. here, central time zone and all is quiet. I'm going to work today actually! I've been out with some guys a few times now over the past month or so and it feels good to actually be doing something that's worthwhile. Makes me feel better about myself like I matter again. Been doing roofs, and other odd jobs. I get to do the easy stuff, but still important enough that they hire me for it. Someone has to do it, might as well be me! LOL!!!

I have about an hour before I leave (for a few hours at least. Maybe more, depends on how we do this morn......) , so pull up a chair, and have some Coffee, Tea, or whatever beverage you choose!

There's a wide selection here......

edit on 17-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

~ Gordy, This is in reference to where you said, " Aye right. I'm just a bit lost. Me too. LOL! But in all fairness, TDawg mentioned how You, Jacy, and Jane are the real editors here and since you set us up with the map, etc, then ya left for a VayCay, we wanted to fill the time creatively and do some write ins. Leaving it till you came back to continue with yours. ( I got that about right eh guys?)
Then I see you have done that, continued a bit. So looks like we are on track mostly again? ANd where ya said it feels like some pages ave been ripped out of the book, those are your pages to fill in .....
(Guys correct me if, and I'm sure I am, wrong. I'm still waking up here, so HEY, give me a break!! LOL!!!!)

~ TDawg, This is in Ref to your Comm with pictures.
The suspense is killing me too! I don't know where all this is going.
I'm thinkin ya mean we better watch out, because before we know it, something bad is going to happen. Evil Pirates? Pirate Ogres? Other Dark-World happenings? Hmmm......

~ Jacy, I had been going back through The Shed, the original story, and grabbing all of the Main Story, Plus our additions, as they came in. Not sure what page I'm on, but will try to check soon, but can send you what I have so far. It may help you so You don't have to back as far as You first thought! Let me know.

~ Foss,
From Foss. " PS: Jacy, I can't visit on the astral, at least not yet...Still need to work on my exit techniques."
If You need advice or help with 'Getting Out" to Astral Travel, let me know. WHen younger, I had an entire Summer where I was going out nightly, at least 4 or 5 times a week, and traveling on the astral plane and didn't know it! Years later I found out about all that, and then realized what had been happening to me. Now I can go out at will. Almost. It needs to real quiet, calm, and I need a little time to be able to do it. Hard to get the conditions just right anymore, Alas...... But let me know as I have a fairly simple technique to
get out' now.

~ Mura Hi! Everytime someone writes in an addition, it seems to inspire others to follow suit! I think that's Great! I have stuff swirling around my head about what to write next! ( Damn Pixies anyway!!! ) LOL!!!
I'm looking forward to your upcoming installment!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Morning everyone!

It's a bit bloody hot down here on the shores of the Thames estuary. I needed liquid refreshment, and bought a can of fizzy sugar water, in a rare expression of my need for something sweet. I swigged it back in a mighty gulp, let out an uproarious burp, and proclaimed as per the instructions on the can, thusly:

However, it is still bastardly hot out here!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

DUDE!!! LOL!!! That's Funny Man!! (Aiming my fan at True to blow over some cool breeze......)

It's nice and cool here this morn. Does my fan help ya there True?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

*staggers to the table and pulls out a chair beside Syx*
Mumbles, "Coffee....need coffee..."

*Syx slides a mug over to the bedraggled girl without saying a word*
*sip...sip...sip....ahhhh!*

Good morning Family! How is everyone doing today?

jacy

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well buddy, I do not know about your fan, but mine is putting in some serious overtime right now lol!

I love that Coke can !

I trust that you are well?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Baking in my skin, roasting in my own fat, being masticated by the photon teeth of the Sky Tyrant.

And your good self?

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join