It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hear ya Night! LOL!! We need Jacy to drop in an installment. Let's see, I 'm on an island where TDawg is sleeping, or was (i need to backtrack some to see) LOL I know, we should just write up something so they can get an idea of what's happening with the story. Wait, I don't even know what's happening. LOL!!!!
Hey, CC just said to say Hello to ya! so," Hello Cuz! "
I still can't believe that of all the people who could be a part of this group of Shedders, that You and CC found out that you are related! I mean , really?!?! You know? Like of the hundreds that could be here, you 2 found each other here! Like blows me away!!

edit on 16-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And we are royalty to boot! LOL Tell her a big warm Hello from me.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I know right? Who'dve (is that a word?) thought I'd marry a princess? LOL!!
I'll give her a warm hello, and a hug for ya in the mornin'. She's crashed. Like I'll be shortly.
I've been tryin to think of where we are in the story! Hopefully Jacy's feeling better and can maybe write something in the mornin' so we can get back on track. I think that's what TDawg's waitin for. I know he was antsy to get back into it, like I have been, for a while now.
Prob in the morning, I'm going to back-page some to find the last from Gordy too. I believe we have a map, and need the last stone? I am able to 'think story' early in the morn, and later at night when Sadee's sleeping.
With the little one here, it's hard to get into the Story. She loves being with her grandma and I, and we love her here, so are always trying to do stuff with her. Either here at home, or going to parks and stuff.

Pretty sure her Mom is coming after supper to pick up the little rascal.

But after that, I can try to get on track in the Shediverse.

Night I'm going to cop some ZZzzz's real soon here. Like ten minutes or so, so I'll say G'Night now.

Good Night Good Night. See ya in the morning light! Syx.

Edit: Hey, I wrote this like 15 years ago. Do you know of a Forum where I can post this? Like the whole page with background and all, and not just the Text?
Please have a look. syxpak.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Glad you had such a great time with Sadie! Goodnight, sweet dragon dreams Syx!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Umm, sadee with 2 ee's silly! Her ma spelled hers like that for like tribute to my last name. It has two ee's at the end too! SHe has double letters at the end of her first, middle, and last names!
Hey, look up at the edit of my above post please...

edit: Hmmmm, it may not load. If not, copy/paste syxpak.tripod.com/memories.html into your browser address bar...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Shedders, come out, come out wherever you are!

Maybe I can hang out with the nasty ghost...or not. Got to be some pixies up somewhere. Maybe we can cause some mischief..or not. Bah, maybe I'll go read a good book in the solarium. We have a solarium right? Night wanders off to find it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Night click this. it will work now.
syxpak.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

K.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Night click this. it will work now.
syxpak.tripod.com...

Awwwww, beautiful!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

thanx. is there a forum here where i can put the whole page, background and all, in? NOt just the text, ya know?
at the bottom did ya see the dedication area? It was written for CC......

edit: this puter is freezin, then release'n, freezin, then release. I have to shut down night. Plus, i need to crash. Thanx....see ya in the morn... (hope this posts) Syx

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm sure there is a place it could be put. Now get to bed. LOL I'm getting caught up in the threads and I'm off too. Hugs!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Crikey Nightstar! Christmas shopping? You are putting us all to shame! At the moment my head is spinning just trying to think of two thank you gifts for two wonderful ladies who have been great help and support to me this year. Chocolates and smellies seem so unoriginal and unthoughtful...... and thoughtful and original breaks the budget

Aw Syx it must be wonderful having a 6 year old to play with. You get to do all the great stuff like puddle jumping and catching frogs without other "grown ups" looking at you funny. Have a great time with her.

Cody are your kids up for puddle jumping too? If not they should be!!!
I hope it is wonderful.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Thought I'd check back in here one more time and found you in here Mura. Oh yes, all during the year when I find amazing bargains, I put gifts away for birthdays and Christmas.

Your chocolates and smellies sound wonderful!

I'm lucky to have dollar stores and discount stores in my area. I have made up wonderful gift baskets for cheap and it looks like I spent a hell of a lot more than I did. I can find baskets for as little as a dollar and cheap but beautiful wired ribbons to decorate the baskets with. They even have that cellophane wrap in clear and different colors, and colored tissue paper you can use to give a professional look. All for a dollar!!! And they always have interesting and beautiful ways of presenting a gift cards. Or they have beautiful gift boxes and bags to put your things in.

I always like to make some jewelry items for the ladies.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
After the show on our thread, I was thinking if anyone comes in here looking for a story, they will be seeing mostly chit chat and wondering what the...??? LOL

Hello Pixie-Sis! And Everybody!!

I'm thinking of starting a thread in the 'short story' section, and putting the entire Shed story in it...with everyone's story additions.
I will ask that all comments be directed to THIS thread, so it's just the story alone. That way, anyone who wants to read it in it's entirety can do so without the distraction of our chit-chat. (hehe)
Let me know what you all think? Apparently we have some fans...? (woo-hoo!) Maybe some people would like to be able to start from the beginning...and maybe they will decide to join us once they're caught up?

I've been up since 2:30 am, and have a really busy day today in real life. Hmph.
I'm going to try to work on my next piece shortly, so Dawg can continue with his nefarious shenanigans.
ALL additions are ALWAYS welcomed...don't forget that!

Okay, off to open 'Notepad' and see what I can come up with. I'll be checking in.

Love and *squishy hugs* all round,
jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Good Morning Rock Stars! Hope today will be bringing everyone something,
A: They will enjoy
B: They will cherish.
C: They will learn from.
D: All of the Above!
And included with everything above, I Hope Today Brings You All Smiles!

But WAIT, there's more! Now for a limited time, if you get here within the next 30 Days,You can recieve a Hug from ALL the members of The Shed!
So JoinUs NOW and receive your everlasting Memories!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Syx!! I'm here, I'm here! (((HUGS)))

And now, back to our program:

Adventures 3

Jacy and Sophie watched as Syx flew off in search of Dawg and the others. Reaching for a rope she pulled herself to her feet. The little ferret climbed up onto her shoulder and whispered into Jacy's ear. "Now what?"
"Now I take a crash-course in steering this ship!" Jacy replied.
"Umm...could you please NOT use the word crash?" Sophie exclaimed. "One more blow to the head and you're gonna be as useless as a drunken pixie!"
"Hey! A drunken pixie found my ring."
"Pixie STOLE your ring!" Sophie corrected her.
"Yeah well...I can see land up ahead, so quit pestering me and make yourself useful! Fill the backpack with as many supplies as you can find. I need to figure out the steering wheel...and the brakes."
Sophie giggled as she scurried off, muttering under her breath, "Brakes! Hahaha...it's not a Pontiac..."

Without the others there to help her, Jacy realized that she didn't have a clue what she was doing. Placing both hands on the wheel, she ignored all the other gadgets that weren't familiar to her.
"I'll just aim for the beach," she thought.
Sophie scuttled past her, pushing a can of beans with her nose. "You know what you're doing?" she called out as she headed for the supply bag.
"Not a clue!" Jacy laughed nervously.
As they approached the white sands, she could make out what looked like a skiff near some rocks.
"I think we've found Dawg!" she yelled out.
The ship was closing in on the beach rather quickly, so she braced herself for what could be a rather rough stop.
"Hang on Sophie!!!!"

KA-THUD!! The big boat hit the shallow water and then skidded to a stop. Both girl and ferret peered over the railing to see a startled TDawg watching in astonishment.
"Jacy! How the hell did you get here?" he asked with a grin. Then he climbed the rope ladder up to the deck and wrapped his arms around her in a huge hug.
Jacy hugged back with relief to find one of her missing family members, then suddenly pushed the Dawg away with a confused expression.
"You hugged me?" she exclaimed. "You never hug...you hate hugs!"
Dawg's eyes narrowed slightly, then he smiled and took a deep breath.
"Yeah well...I'm just glad you're okay..." he trailed off and then changed the subject.
"C'mon, I'll help you unload. I've got a bit of a campsite going over behind those trees."
Grabbing the knapsack, he slung it over his shoulder and quickly glanced around the deck.
"So...you're all alone here, huh?"
Sophie's head popped out of the sack and she looked quizzically at the man.
"Oh, I see you still have your side-kick?"
With that, the little ferret climbed out and ran over to Jacy. Pretending to cling to her owner's shoulder for the descent down the ladder, she whispered in Jacy's ear.

"Something's not right! Don't say anything...but...Dawg's not right!"
As her feet hit the sand, Jacy gave Sophie a curious look...as if to say, "What do you mean?"
TDawg patted the ferret's head as he strode past to lead them inland. With a smile that almost resembled a sneer, he said, "Good timing actually...I was just about to make some dinner. Caught a nice little furry animal that should roast up nicely on the coals."
Sophie dove down under Jacy's sweatshirt, trembling slightly.
With a backward glance toward the ship, Jacy felt a ripple of apprehension. Then the trio disappeared into the foliage.

jacy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Very Kool Jacy! That's the way to start the Day in Here!! Woopie Doopie!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

From Mura: "Aw Syx it must be wonderful having a 6 year old to play with. You get to do all the great stuff like puddle jumping and catching frogs without other "grown ups" looking at you funny. Have a great time with her."

LOL, Yah it's great having her around. CC and I Love Her like Crazy! And, Ummm, I puddle jump whether Sadee is around or not. LOL!!!

I saw a business signout by the street that had something kool on one side, where you'd put the specials, or whatever. It said " Don't Grow Up, It's a Trap!" LOL! I Love That!!! LOL!!! The other side said something neat too. "Dear Karma, I have a List of People that You Forgot." LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You should ask a Mod if you can post a screen shot of your poem in the short stories forum. Other wise, as text only, I know you could post it there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Just heard out the box Jacy

You were awesome.........you go girl
Syx thanks for the link man

Cody

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join