It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hiya Dawg! Hiya Foss!

Oh Gordi, forgot to say what wonderful pics you took!

Jacy, hope you are feeling much better Honey!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice Pix Gordy! Very nice!
Hey did you realize You caught a Micro Mini Man FisherMan in the second Photo? Look at the very bottom and just right of center sitting on a rock. He's sitting crosslegged facing left and has a pole out into the water! He's closer to the camera than the bird on the left side of the image, so the Guy is Very Tiny!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Hi Mura! Long time no see! Well, still no see 'cause I'm the only one here right now! LOL!! I hope You've been well.
Oh, the Dancing Giraffe Is Great!! LOL!!

I love that!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy Hi! I hope You are better now. I caught The Show! Wow, You were Great, so Ya didn't need the excuse at All!!! LOL!!! You did an Xcellant Job Describing This Adventurous Thread. Just Fantastic!
My Daughter was here and wanted to listen, as I told her lately of All the going's on Here and She was fascinated by the Whole Concept and the Results of The Collaboration! She Does Online Gaming, mostly W.O.W. but is not a Story/Book reader at all She told me. But after I had her read your first 3 Parts to The Shed, and My entry into the Story,and a couple other entries of others, she was hooked!!

Once again, You did Great!! Talk to Ya soon, Syx.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Druid, Thanx for The Link. I appreciated it! Syx.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Good morning everyone !

Hello to Gordi and Cody! Gordi, your pictures are great, and it seems as if, despite the pitfalls, that you had an acceptable time, and that is all to the good!

Jacy... I am listening to OOTB as we speak, because I was not able to stay up late last night. Luckily, it is a slow day at the store, so there is little else to do in the breaks between customers, other than to listen to the show! I am however, very sorry to hear that you are feeling sub par, and I dearly hope that your situation improves as the day progresses! May I suggest that you boil some water, leave it to cool for a time, and while it is still warm, but not scalding, drink it down? It often helps me when I am less than solid in the gastric sense!

@ Everyone else...

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, and if you are not, that you manage to face bludgeon the universe into being less of a callous bastard! Much love to the lot of you!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good Morning Family!!!

I received a message that certainly perked me up this morning!
I will be sending each of you a u2u, but it will take me a bit of time...so keep an eye on your mail.

Thank you for the kind words about the show, and about my accent...hehe...or lack thereof, eh?

Okay, I'm off to start sending messages. Things are getting kind of exciting, let me know what you think?
If I don't get back to you right away, it's because I'm still not feeling 100%...but I will!! (get back to you I mean)

Luv & *squishy hugs*
jacy

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

JACY!!!!

You did a fantastic job of explaining the thread to the wider audience!

I told you, there was never going to be a better choice for that task, and I am glad it fell to you! The show in general was very interesting, and covered a great many interesting topics!

There were occasions where I would have loved to have responded to elements of the conversation you folks were having on the topics at hand, and that is the sort of engaging presentation that I have come to expect from Out Of The Box!

*bounces around*

Woo!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Aww True, thank you!!

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't listened to it yet...we are always our own worst critics, lol.

I believe there is a live chat, after the show? (or during?)...bah! I'm not sure...I've never used the chat feature here, but I guess that is where you can jump in and voice your opinions.
There was a time where I was silent, apparently I had 'muted' my microphone without realizing...hehe...
Go check your u2u's.

jacy

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

G'Mornin' Night! Nice to see ya in chat last night.

Boy is that a confusing place or what?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You did good young lady!

Well, I'm off to float through the forums, suck down some coffee and then start some more house cleaning. I'll be out at the farm for a week and a half soon and shouldn't leave this place a mess to return to.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Aww, thanks Dawg!

So chat's confusing is it? Great.....it took me forever just to find the right button thingy to click on to even FIND chat, lol. *sigh*
You must be happy that you're going to spend a week and a half at the farm? You can still ATS from there, right?

Coffee...sounds good. I haven't had any for a couple of days. (Now I want some)
jacy

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hiya Night! ***waves***

Me? an accent?? Ah huvnae a kloo whityer oanaboot wummin!

Thank you for your very nice comment about my photos, it's such a lovely area that you could literally take them blind-fold and still get some great shots!

G

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx!

NO!! I hadn't noticed him...
He usually stays out of sight when I get my camera out... I think that he musta had a bite! and got distracted. LOL

Come to think of it... How TINY must his fish be???? LOL

G

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Good morning everyone !

Hello to Gordi and Cody! Gordi, your pictures are great, and it seems as if, despite the pitfalls, that you had an acceptable time, and that is all to the good!

Cheers bro!
Excellent time was had by all, and I've discovered a new favourite meal!!!
HIGHLAND TAPAS!
Nom Nom Nom

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Gordi!!!!!!! *squishy hugs*

Welcome home! Your pics were awesome...wish I could visit there too!

What's all this talk about accents, eh?

jacy

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ah dinna ken whit thurr oanaboot hen!
Bit ahve sentye a wee reply tae yer yootooyoo the noo ye ken?

PS - forgot to say thanks for mentioning my pics!!
There are a few more on my f*cebook page, I don't think we're allowed to post links to that site here??
I could u2u anyone who's interested?
cheers!
G
edit on 15-7-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You kin yootooyoo me the linky, lol...I'd be happy to check out yer pics, eh?

Two weekends ago, I spent a couple of days up north at my daughter's place....in the middle of nowhere. It was pure bliss, and I felt so healthy and happy. Did any of us take a single picture....erm...no. That's okay, I will go back again soon hopefully.

jacy

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Highland Tapas?

Is that bite sized pieces of Haggis, deep fried Mars Bar, and Roast venison cubes, arranged in a buffet format?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL - close!

It's a varied selection of International dishes, made with a Scottish Highland slant!
Served on a large platter (for 2) complete with a nice bottle of French Cabernet Sauvignon.

The dishes included, Black-Peppered Smoked Venison, Haggis Pancake Rolls!! (Deeeeelicious!), Smoked Trout Salad, Fresh Wild-Mushroom topped Bruschetta, an Aberdeen Angus Beef Steak Wellington, Highland Game Meatballs on a bed of Neeps! and more...

I was just sitting going WOW, and WOW, and WOOOOOWWW!!!

Platter for TWO with a NICE Bottle of RED for £25 (GBP)!!!!

One of the best meals I've ever had!

(They serve it every Thurs night, and each time they do it, it's a different selection of dishes!!)

That's it ! I'm going back up!!! LOL

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join