It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

In the words of my forefathers, and theirs before them, I say "Cor blimey guv!" !!!!!

That sounds bloody amazing! I just read the description of that lot to my mother, and her response was "So... When are we going then?".

LOL!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Truebro - Wait for the best bit...

In their BEER GARDEN...

They had....

HAMMOCKS!!!!!

Here's a pic (taken from the holiday flat we stayed in!!!!).

Cheers!
G

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Night Star

G'Mornin' Night! Nice to see ya in chat last night.

Boy is that a confusing place or what?

LOL! I have been there before and am used to the fast pace in there. LOL My first reaction was holy chit, slow down! By the time I answered one person, 4 others have already made posts. LOL Then I had to find where to get my colored font and avatar. Sometimes it is a lot of fun and interesting and other times rather boring.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gordi, what's a neep? Does it come from a sheep? LOL?

It was great seeing you in chat Dawg!

Gotta run folks. Be back this evening. Love and hugs to all!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hi guys

Night a neep is a turnip

Bloody horrible food of the devil

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

LOL
A neep is a Scottish root vegetable, (officially called a Swede) - it's like a big turnip!
(We actually refer to them as Turnips up here as they're much more common than the smaller "white" turnips that are more common in England.)
The nickname "neeps" just comes from the way we pronounce the last part of the name! (Ter-neeps??)
It's usually served mashed up with butter and seasoning, often as an accompaniment to Haggis and potatoes! (Haggis, Neeps & Tatties!)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
PMSL Gordi - Highland Tapas indeed. Are you sure it wasn't that the waiter could not understand you and just brought you a bit of everything and hoped you would like it?

Doh, or was it you couldn't understand the waiter? If you all talk funny then just throw various foodstuffs around it becomes a "quant local tradition".

edit on 15-7-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hmmm.

Sensible combination! Drunken folk, and hammocks!

I have enough trouble staying in one of those gloriously comfortable, but fickle bits of simple bedding, without being wasted!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Jacy, I hope you are feeling better now.
Hi Syx and True and Night and Cody and everyone. Hope you all have had a great day.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

LOL
A neep is a Scottish root vegetable, (officially called a Swede) - it's like a big turnip!
(We actually refer to them as Turnips up here as they're much more common than the smaller "white" turnips that are more common in England.)
The nickname "neeps" just comes from the way we pronounce the last part of the name! (Ter-neeps??)
It's usually served mashed up with butter and seasoning, often as an accompaniment to Haggis and potatoes! (Haggis, Neeps & Tatties!)

Um...K. Now what's a haggis???? I need a friggin Scottish dictionary here. LOL Even my spell checker thingy is turning your word red for incorrect. I guess it hasn't learned Scottish yet.

Ever try mashing your turnips together with carrots and butter? YUM
edit on 15-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Waves at Mura! Hi Honey! I had a good day. Did some xmas shopping. Yes I did. Man, I got this boxed set of plastic dragons you have to put together, 4 of them, then it has paint to paint them all and an awesome dragon book. Only 3.99!!!!!!!! What a bargain!! I had bought myself the cutest little clock...the clock is round and set into sort of a wavy square painted as ocean waves with seashells and at the top it has 3 colorful fish. It was only a dollar!! Works great! When my Mom saw it she said oh is that cute I've been looking for a little clock. So today I bought her one and bought a few for gifts to put in a gift basket with other things.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh Mura, I forgot to tell you earlier how much I loved that animated giraffe pic! Hahahahha!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Hi Mura. My day's been great. The last couple days have been fun, what with our GranDaughter here and all. She's a blast to be around! Makes me young again just playin around with her! I get all silly and stuff, and I like That!!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi Night! How are ya?! Good for me here, just look up at my above post to Mura and you can see the kinds of days I'm having lately!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Sweetie! Yeah, I'm the same when I spend time with my great nephew Cody. He's 6. I'm like a big kid with him and we have a lot of laughs and fun together! Wanted to see a spooky movie based on true events, or that latest planet of the apes one, but my friend and I didn't have time. Thought my Ex might like to go but nope.
I really wanted to see a movie.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Night! What's Buzzin Cuzzin?!
Hey do ya mean you guys were wanting to go to a theater, to see a movie, like a Real movie theater? We had one back home that was only 5 bucks, and that included some Pop-Corn! The screens weren't huge, but big enough, ya know?

edit on 16-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good morning all

Had a great conversation with my kids last night

I still can't believe I'm going to see them on Monday
it's like waiting for Christmas and your birthday and then a fair few more thing as well.

Have an awesome day one and all

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody Bud! Congrats on the Positive Convo with yer kids! That's Real Good to hear!

Monday sounds like it will be kinda like a B-Day, X-Mas and ALL the other Xcellant days you can even imagine, eh? I'm Happy for You Cody! They don't know me, but give em a hug for Me and CC please?
I hope You have a Great Day as well Bud!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yes Syx, a movie theater. We have discounts for movies on certain days and hours. I really, really wanted to go!

Cody, I am so damned excited for you Honey! Take lots of pics to share with us and send our love to the kids when you see them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
After the show on our thread, I was thinking if anyone comes in here looking for a story, they will be seeing mostly chit chat and wondering what the...??? LOL

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join