It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Oh my, Syx save me!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Syx and CC had received a wave of very soft buzzing, what, Thoughts?! Yes it was Shadow sending them a message into their minds. They stood up from the comfortable lounge chairs at the same time and looked at each other with perplexed expressions on their faces.

"Syx, did you get that message too? It was a request to go outside to help Night and Wolf!? To help them with what I do not know!"

"Yah CC I just had the same thing happen to Me! Let's go out to see what is going on, ok?"

"Yeppers! I am very curious right now as to what to expect!"

The two made their way to the Shed door, opened it, and walked outside. There they saw nothing but bright white snow! It took a moment to let their eyes adjust to the extreme brightness, as they had been indoors where the lighting was way more subdued than it was out side!

After a few moments more, they could see how beautiful everything looked with the covering of new fallen snow. They also saw Night Star and Wolf walking across the Shed's yard.

They waved at each other and just then Night and Wolf dropped from sight! CC and Syx stood there for a moment then dropped their jaws at the same time! They looked at each other, then to where the two Friends had just vanished.

"C'mon CC!" Syx said as He began to trudge through the snow. After a few more steps they could both see that there was a wide open pit in the snow. And upon peering down into the opening, they saw Night and Wolf digging at the sides of the snowtrap.

"Night! What are You doing down there?!" Syx asked as He began to laugh. He started laughing out loud so hard He could not even hear if Night had returned any word to Him!!

When His laughter has subsided, He looked down into the pit again and He could see Night Standing with Her hands on her hips, glaring up at Him!

"Very Funny Syx! Now do something to help us out of this hole! Please!??"

"Oh Man. I am sorry night! It was just that it looked so alarming at first to see You two drop from sight! And then after seeing you were alright, and down there, I couldn't help myself from laughing at the situation!" Syx said as He began another round of laughter! Night Star also began to laugh at the whole ordeal and soon CC and Wolf joined in on the laughing out loud!! Wolf wasn't actually laughing as much as he was howling gleefully and wagging His large tail!

Syx told everyone, "Watch out!" He then walked away from the edge of the pit and removed His clothing. He Transformed into His Dragon form and turned towards the hole in the ground.

He Took a deep breath and started to let out a stream of Fire aimed at the ground softly at first, and walked slowly towards the pit, and then the flames became harder and harder the closer he got to the pit. Down and down He went as the snow had been melted from His path. Soon there was an angled walkway From high above and behind Him that had been melted from the snow and ended up at the bottom edge of the pit.

"Yay Syx! Thank You!!" Night said as She jumped for joy clapping Her hands! Wolf bounded over to The Dragon and licked the side of His Face while furiously wagging His tail!

They all walked up the ramp Syx had created and upon nearing the top, CC met them all and gave Night Star a huge bear Hug! Wolf was also glad to see CC and jumped up to lick the side of Her furry face!

They all turned and began walking towards the shed. Night shared Her recent experiences with Syx and CC as they made their way across the snow covered yard......

edit on 18-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I keeping tellin night .... she needs a flame thrower.

Still, all she has to do is dance on the top of the snow

Well, Night, I hope that gives you a few laughs at the end of your great day. You made me hungry.

Syx, nice rescue. You could take Scot's place if TB1 is ever down.

P

edit on 18/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL Pheonix!!
Umm, I am am dumb here. Who is Scot, and What is TB1? I may know some or even all of what I ask, but right now My brain is a bit fizzled. LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Why Syx, Scot is the pilot of Thunder Bird 1.

5..4..3..2..1 The Thunderbirds are go!

P

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
After the laughter and fun, they all returned to the shed, entered the grand dining hall and had a few drinks by the roaring fire. It felt so good to be back with her friends, to confide in them and get things off her chest, to laugh and feel real joy again. They reminisced about how a year ago, they had all met and had since shared so many wonderful times and adventures together. It didn't take long before they all became tipsy and silly.

Night arose from her comfy chair, tried to walk straight ahead but kept leaning to the left, then the right.
"No, I want to go that way!" she said, trying to head to the ladies room.
CC got up to help, but ended up doing the same. They both cracked up all the way to the ladies room and back to their table. Syx just shook his head and grinned.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My, we're all up late. What time is it for you Pheonix?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Quick, someone catch the damned cat!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

LOL!! Well there Ya go. Thunderbirds were the Puppet show right?
My memory is crap any more.
Prob from all the pain killers I have taken over the past 12 or 13 years or so......
But Hey, I need em to even just function on a very baseline existence!!
I lead a no frills life anymore. 4 Lower back surgeries over the years and I am still hobbling and limping around. But at least I am up on My feet now. B4 The surgeries, I was crawling a LOT! I prob put 15 or 20 miles on while on My Hands and Knees. It was F'd up to say the least!!! (Gordy Ya better leave that one alone!!! ) LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

5.42 PM on Wednesday. Just cooking tea or dinner as I think you refer to the evening meal.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I knew it! You're a time traveler!

2:22 am here.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh, if I disappear, that means I went to bed.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I might be crashing soon here too Night. Great story additions!!

Your story additions are great too Pheonix!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good Morning !! ~CLINK~ Coffee Cup Cheers to Whoever is around!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
OK, I'll try this again.

Good Morning Shed! ~CLINK~ Great Coffee this Morning!!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

G'Morn back at ya Syx. Just popping in before I head off to work. Gotta say...I love sub-contracting work! I get to make my own hours and accept what I want or not.

Getting a bit sore though with this job, but I look at it as a good kind of sore.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Right on Bro! Good to see You! Great to see that You are getting some work too! That's awesome!!! Be cool though. Don't want to read that You laid Yourself up from overdoing it!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Apparently others seem to like my finished product. Currently laying new tile at a American Legion using ten different shades of donated tile. And of course, the various shades of colors do not match in numbers either. A bud and me stripped the floor in two hours and spent the rest of the day bickering (politely) about the pattern to lay down.

But a agreement was reached and the job is almost done.

Had to refuse a paid job at another VFW where they wanted the floor redone though. One of the members mentioned that they may have to close the doors because they don't meet charter membership next month. I doubt I would have gotten paid. I'm not renovating property for free after all so others can make some money off it.

I will help my friends, but if travel is involved, they must put gas in the tank, feed me and of course beer at the end of the day.
I'm good with that.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't see that what You ask for after doing a job is out of line. I could see doing a pro bono for someone who , well first deserved it, and if they could not afford to pay. But for a business, even a V.F.W. is a business, I wouldn't do it for free either. Maybe if it was a relative, or a very good friend. For any of You guys, do something for free?, hell yah! LOL!!

But we are a different breed now aren't we?!!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry I missed you guys earlier today!

Good to see you Doug! Glad you are able to pick and choose your jobs.

Hello Syx!

I think we'll need to send a search party out soon. Too quiet in here!

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join