It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Shadow Jumped down from the rafters, landing lightly. He went to where Syx was sitting and waited for a gap in the conversation.

His presence caused an immediate gap so he said, "Syx, I have a question for you. Answer or not as you wish. How did a Dragon learn to change form? Did it just come to your mind or did you have help? I am simply curious."

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thanks. I miss the chainsaw though but it is belly up right now and needs to be repaired. I love tearing things down and redoing it from the ground up. But repairs using existing material is a pain in the ass.

But in the long run, I guess I love a challenge. Going to follow in True's foot steps soon and start taking a locksmith class to see how I like that. My only experience in picking locks before was either a shotgun or a small amount of explosive...but that was fun as well!

Did I mention I love tearing things down?

edit on 19-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello Pheonix!

Hello Doug! Wish I could paint my kitchen. It's been needing it for some time. Just the thought of work makes me tired. LOL! Between my back and other aches and pains and meds sometimes making me tired, the task remains undone. Can't afford to have anyone do it for me. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and get it done some day.

Hope all the Sheddites are doing ok. I don't mind if they are living their real lives and busy, but a lot of times when someone is away for a while it means something bad might be going on and they don't want to bring us down with their troubles. As I always say, let it all hang out. A real friend isn't just here for the sunshine and roses, but for all times good and bad and everything in between.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I am going to do a story entry on this, but not for a few days. We are going back to our home town today, soon, so I will be off line for a few days. We are going to a memorial service for My GrandMa. We will be back next week.
Here's something that may shed some light on your query. Its my first writing into the shed series, from when I first found the shed. Click HERE

Good morning every one! I hope you All have a good day, and weekend!!

edit on 20-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Travel safe Syx!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Happy Sunday!
My wee acoustic duo BlonnaHooley did out very first proper paid gig last night! (With the new Gordy2 on board)
It went very well!
The pub was a wee bit quiet, but everyone who was there seemed to enjoy it.
There was lots of great banter with the crowd, a few dancers and we even got a few offers of drinks! Nice!
Finished at midnight, and after packing away the gear and dropping Gordy off I finally got home just before 2am.
Tired this morning, but it was all well worth it!

Scary being "out front" after 20-odd years hiding behind the drum kit! But so far.... It's going well!

Hope the rest of the sheddies are doing well? (Let Us Know HINT HINT!! LOL)

Gx

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sounds like a great night you had with the band! I'm sure you will feel more and more comfortable out front as time goes on. Did anyone take a video of the show?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Tuesday I have my electrocardiogram thingy. Please can you all pray for me for good results?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I shall be thinking positive thoughts Night!

...and no, I don't think anyone managed to take a video of BlonnaHooley

Maybe next time.

G

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thanks Sweetie! Appreciate that! Yes, hopefully next time, someone will capture your magic on video and we can see you perform. DDIG! LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Winners have been announced in the dragon writer's contest! I won't spoil it. Go see!

I congratulate our winners and all who entered with their amazing stories. I enjoyed reading them all so much!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Tuesday I have my electrocardiogram thingy. Please can you all pray for me for good results?

I'll be sending positive energy your way today Night, and congratulations on the win

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Best of luck today. Keep your head up girl!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Be lucky lady!

*Prayer Mode activated*

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Afternoon all!

I have been ruinously busy, helping prepare documentation for the courts over a matter between our company and a customer. This is why I have not been around as much for the last little while. When you are dealing with paperwork and this and that for an extended period, the last thing one wants to do is look at a screen for several more hours a day, and although I love you guys, I needed rest.

I have had it. Although we are not done with our legal issues, at least things are a little less panicked now that the paperwork is in!

I hope everyone has been well!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Taking steps forward and leaving irksome things behind (like paperwork) is always a good feeling I have found. That's why I always try to tackle the hard things first if possible. The rest is easy or at least, less stressful.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

WELL DONE Night!
AND Foss, Jacy and Cody Too!!! YAY!!
The Shed strikes again!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Cheers Gbro

It'll be a lot harder next time, I'll have to enter as a writer LOL

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the prayers. My appointment is at three oclock. Warm hugs!!!!!

Glad you have documents done for the courts True! I bet that is a relief to have at least that much behind you.

Since it's my day out with my friend Linda, we will be going out for supper instead of lunch today because of my appointment. Probably won't see you guys until late night/early morning.

Have a truly lovely day everyone!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Cheers Gbro

It'll be a lot harder next time, I'll have to enter as a writer LOL

Cody

Hahaha! I got scared when I first got my writer's status. LOL

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join