It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hiya Syx and everyone who may be around!!

I can't believe how much snow we have here, it's ridiculous! Snow piled on the sides of the road over my head!

My best friend Linda's birthday tomorrow. I have a big bag with gifts for her. Going out to another town to eat and shop. Should be a lovely day.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! So you guys got more snow dumped on You over the weekend or what?! I thought I remember hearing or reading that you already had about 5, 6 feet of it already?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We have had one storm after another and another...

Not so bad when you get a blizzard and have time to get over it, but man! This has been a bad year for us. New Englanders are used to snow storms, but when you have one after another like this it sucks! No time for any snow to melt, it just kept coming! I still prefer this to the heat and humidity of late Summer. LOL It's just that Winters are way too long and dreary and you can't open windows or sit outside. I'll even sit outside with a jacket or sweater in the Autumn.

Being disabled and not driving, I only get out of the house twice a week. Once with Linda and once for grocery shopping. Unless of course I have a doctor's appointment or test, or it's a holiday where the family gets together at a nice restaurant.

Hope you and CC are well.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good Morning Night! Hope You are doing well today. CC and I are doing fine here. We are getting ready here to take a 3 and half hour drive back to Our Hometown for a Memorial Service for My Gramma, and to see some of our old friends and other Family. It will be nice to go back there as it has been a while.

I really feel for You with getting all that snow Night! Man that would really suck! So since CC and I at least feel for You, that should remove just a little bit of the stress and burden from You!!!

Afterall, what are Family/Friends for?!

Good Morning to EveryOne else too! Happy TuesDay!!! Now just because they don't advertise that this is a Holiday, doesn't mean that it isn't so!! In case Ya haven't heard, it is the Day we do everything in Two's! ok!? So use Your imagination, and Have Fun with it!! LOL!!!

edit on 17-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm sure the memorial service for your Grandmother will be nice. It will also be nice for you guys to meet up with family and old friends again. Be careful traveling. I'll be in my snow globe if you need me. It's snowing already and there is a storm watch from 3 to 7 today.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Oh My Freakin God Night! You have more snow happening and are going to get, what another 8 freakin feet of snow or something!??? I really hope not on the 8 feet thing but, Man, I would be tearin out My hair by now!! I HATE Snow when it is deeper than a couple inches. I like just enough to blanket everything. You know, cause it's pretty, but much more than that is annoying!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

All the best for today Mike.
G

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanx Bro!! You Too!! Have You been doing anything in twos yet?! LOL!!

edit on 17-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You'd better ask the wife!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

LOL OMG Gordi! LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Had a great day and it was my best friend Linda's Birthday. We had an awesome lunch of sirloin steak with coconut shrimp and they have the biggest salad bar ever!

At a second hand store I found the cutest little bowl that looks like and is shaped like a strawberry. Got it for my rat. LOL Also found some sea glass there. Bought some munchies at another store and an eye liner and blush and herbal soap.

It snowed all day long but was light and didn't seem to add up to much. More coming Sunday! Cripe! Roads are getting narrower because of all the snow now.

Where the hell is everyone???????
LOL, no, I'm not mad, just kidding.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Night Star!

Hello! I am dropping in after a visit with a friend. I have a driving lesson tomorrow, and so I want to be up bright and early to get my crap together before hand. That said, I can sleep in a little if necessary tomorrow, which means I can stay up a while tonight!

I have to get SOME sleep though. I am considering joining Twitter, as per the request made by Skeptic Overlord and Springer, that people get on board with their "100,000 followers" goal. Given that I hate twitter, and the very concept behind it, doing so presents some ideological problems for me. It is fundamental to my attitude toward life, that nothing that can be said with less than one hundred and forty characters, is worth saying, and if it is, it is probably worth saying with maximum verbosity!

Its a big ask, and I need to meditate on whether I should do it or not. I do not want to, but if ATS needs it, then I have to weigh my responsibility as a member, against my desire to be free of the idiotic blather of Twitter. I swear they spelt the name of that website wrong. There should be an "a" where the "i" is.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well hello there True! Surprised to see you here at this hour. Nice that you can sleep in tomorrow.

I don't have anything that important that needs to be said on Twitter. I'm surprised I even joined facebook. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Twitter is a virus with delusions of grandeur...

DAMN YOU INTERNET!

How are you this evening?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hahaha! I'm great tonight! Had a fun day out with my best friend.

Sirloin steak and coconut shrimp for lunch with the biggest salad bar ever! And shopping of course. Going to make some jewelry with the new sea glass pieces I got today.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Nice!

Sea glass is gorgeous, worn smooth and strange by the oceanic currents! That is, assuming we are talking about the same stuff!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Ummmm, Gordy, I did ask Nichole next door and She said I needed to ask You!????????? WTF MAN?????? I thought it took Her a while longer than usual to get smokes for Her Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!
Well You said ask The Wife. I didn't know which one, so I picked the neighbors Wife!!! L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Shadow had spent the last night and day scanning with his mind, right out at the limits in terms of distance. To do this safely, he had simply erected an Arcane Shield around himself. Should he come under attack, the drain on his shield would be sufficient to warn him.

Eventually he returned his mind to his body and discovered that he was buried in snow. He loved snow! He was six feet under but because of his Shield, he was in a clear area. He shrugged his shoulders and trans-located himself to his favorite position, sitting in the rafters quite close to the fire.

He sent his mind out to check the area around The Shed. Night Elf was returning with her white Wolf. It seems they had been shopping. For the first time in his existence, Shadow saw an Elf wearing snow shoes. That was surprising. Elves were supposed to run over the top of snow, delighting in their sheer speed and lightness. Snow Shoes? Really? For an Elf!

Oh well. The going was a little difficult for Wolf. He was restricted to her pace and thus could not bound across the surface as wolves are prone to do.

It occurred to Shadow that they were about to walk straight over where he had been a short while ago. There was a void under that snow, quite a large void in fact. What should he do?

He could of course warn them both. But there was a problem. Shadow was bored. He also had not had a good belly laugh in such a long time. He decided to simply think some more of the pros and cons until the decision was unneeded.

Being the true gentleman and scholar that he is, he sent his thoughts to Syx letting him know that Night needed some help. Syx and CBear rose from the table and exited the front door.

Syx waved, Night waved back and then both Night and Wolf fell in the void.

Shadow started laughing. He laughed so hard, he fell off the rafter and hit the ground. It was so funny, he was on his back, waving his paws around. He hadn't laughed like this in a very long time.

Snow was always fun!

P

edit on 17/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LMFAO!!!!!! Pheonix that was funny as Hell!!! I am going to write something for the story now, to MAYBE get night and Wolf out of that Snow Pit!! LMFAO!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Nice!

Sea glass is gorgeous, worn smooth and strange by the oceanic currents! That is, assuming we are talking about the same stuff!

We are indeed talking about the same stuff. Beautiful glass worn smooth and frosted by sea and time.

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join