It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Is it safe to come out yet?

Shall I make us.....

GORDI!!!! Put that

back....

Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry. Was having a bad morning. I love you all. I always have.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

NO! Can't Make ME!!!

NOM NOM NOM
edit on 24-1-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add NOMS!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is this the room for an argument?
Look - I've told you Once!
No you haven't!
YES I HAVE! You were here just now!
No I WASN'T!!

etc.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi Guys!! I only have a few minutes here. I would have had more time but I keep getting pulled from My PC for other Matters.

Night I am appreciative for You spotting and pointing out some errors. I have no prob with that and am going to fix at least the Day/Night problem in another Story installment. Hopefully tonight I can drop one in!

We are ALL Family here. You have helped create that feeling in ALL of US! A group of Friends is one thing, but to make that group into a FAMILY, is Awesome!!! Your Warm Heart has made that transition very Easy!!!
Yes I also Mean Jacy, Jane, and ALL the others too!!!

I have lots more to say about everything but lack to time right now to do so.
Hope All are well.

Remember, "Keep Everyone in your Family and Friends Circles Close to Your Heart."
I quoted that From ME!!!
(I need to copyright that!?) LOL!!!

Night, Here's something for You!

Night Star you are Appreciated,
in so many ways,
as You Help Your ATS Friends,
try to get through Their Days.

You have the Ability to see things,
from Deep In Your Heart.
I saw this in You,
Yes right from the start.

Your Heartfelt Compassion,
has turned at least one Group of Friends,
Into More of a Real Family,
The Feeling We want NEVER to end!

Of when I first met You,
almost one year ago,
I saw Deep Compassion in Your Words,
Yes I still Feel that is so.

Remember now that sometimes,
Our written Words,
Can be misunderstood when Typed out,
When We are trying to be Heard.

Sometimes those misunderstandings,
can have Us be Hurt,
When the original intent was,
not meant to have one Feel like dirt.

But as they are only Words,
that were misunderstood,
The intentions weren't meant as Harm,
They were really meant for Good.

So I write You this Poem,
as I sit here this morn,
trying to make You realize,
You make Our Hearts Warm.

I hope I have conveyed,
How I've felt from the Start,
That You Have found Your way Deeply,
into Our Hearts!

Catch Ya's ALL Later, Syx.

edit on 24-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Found this little gem on Youtube a little while ago.

I remember watching this game as it was being broadcasted here in the US on ESPN. I had heard bits and pieces of the Canadian broadcast until now. What these commentators are saying will make you laugh. Just exactly why this guy decided to try and fight one of the dirtiest players to have ever played in the NHL, I haven't got the best of reason why.

Just remember Tie........ watch the lawsuit Tie, watch the lawsuit!!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: jacygirl

But I was just trying to be helpful in pointing out our mistakes. I make them myself and appreciate if it's pointed out to me. It only helps us to improve as we go along. Very simple little things. No one has to be a professional author or anything. It seemed like I was being chastised for pointing it out.

Which is how I took it as well.

You asked me to point them out them out and so I did.

I would not normally have done so. I am not angry or upset with you.

You made a valid point.

In this type of writing I for one understand the difficulties involved. Not only are we writing little pieces here and there, but many of us do so when we are not at 100% like before bedtime or like now when I have just woken up.

Don't be concerned Night. I never mind criticism, I enjoy learning. On the other hand, what we need is the editing stage and I for one would love to see differences between what we wrote and the edited version.

We can all, always improve our craft and I for one say bring it on.

If you find any inconsistencies from me, please point them out. Only then can I fix them. I honestly like people doing that. It helps in the long run and I do want to improve.

Relax, Night, you are loved here.

P

edit on 24/1/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey gimmie,

That was great. I have had the oppotunity to watch some of the old video's of NHL games. Dang, these guys were ruthless. It's surprising there wern't more serious injuries and more lawsuits. LOL!!!

Hockey compared to the (good ol days) as some would say, is a pussy game these days. If I go to a hockey game and there isn't a fight I feel like I didn't get my money's worth. LOL!!!

Hi All.

Got the night off, and I plan on making the best of it.

Went and had a spa day today. Tonight, going to the "Minocqua Brewing Company" for dinner and to see a soloist acoustic guitarist.

I will try to pop back in later.

Had a spa day

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Awwww, Syx, your poem made me cry. I'm feeling the love and can't thank you enough! I am so relieved you guys understand. I have been going through a tough time and have been sensitive, vulnerable and sad. I am always so filled with love and appreciation for what I have in my life and that includes my amazing Shed family here.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Your spa day and dinner sounds wonderful! Hope you had a great time!
Hello there Gimme!
Hello to everyone!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And to you as well.

P

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Awwww Shucks Mayaam, Twern't nothin'
LOL!!

I wanted to say what I said in that poem in a post here for You.
Well I was in a rhyming mood at the time so I figured, Heck, Why not say it all in a Poem for You. So I started typing and it just flowed right out. A couple edits here and there along the way, and out came what You read here! LOL!!
So this is just a quick note to say I am glad You didn't take off the other day. Yesterday? Today? Two days ago? Doesn't matter I s'pose. What does Matter is that You stayed. Now I will have, some more inspiration from Your Story Entries!
(I am happy for other reasons You are still with Us, like Your sense of Humor, caring, concern, etc...... but The story popped into this ole' brain first! LOL!)
I am Thanking You for all the work put in so far Night! Thank You!!!

Hi EveryOne!!! Just droppin' in to see how You all Are. I hope You will all say You are well and good. I'l say that from My Household for Me and everyone in it. That and to check that We have enough coffee here so in the morning I can brew us all a fresh pot! I'll have the tea on as well for All You Tea drinkers!!

The last part here I am afraid I am going to have to call a couple/few people out!!!
I am calling out Jacy. Pheonix. Gordy. TDawg. True. ANYONE ELSE who has been writing into Our Story lately!
(My memory doesn't allow Me to list everyone who has been writing into the story, or just hanging around here. I do NOT Mean anything bad by not listing You here. Sorry bout that, k? Thanx.
)
Also calling out ALL the Lurkers!!!

I say THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!

HUGS AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!!!!!

You guys/Gals have been terrific in getting more entries into this Story and that is helping to keep it ALIVE!!! You Lurkers have been fun to be with as well! I have to tell You something though. We do see You peeking in the window and looking into the open door way at times!! So while fun, get some better camouflage!?!?? LOL!!! LMAO!!!
I HOPE I NEVER SEE THIS END!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi Guys! Just poppin' in for a minute to say Hi, so HI!!!

Night ~ about in the Story leaving The Shed or not. NO is My vote. Not yet! We worked on getting back to The Shed for a lot story entries, so I want to hang at the shed for a while longer anyway. Plus I thought We were to hang here, pretty much till this thread is ended anyway, to see if We are going to pick up some new Shedders for More Adventures! (?) My feelings on it anyway.

! ! ! ~ ~ ~ [ Hint Hint Hint Lurkers!!! ] ~ ~ ~ ! ! !
Post coming to a Page Here in The Shed Soon on that!!!

Gimme good seein' You! I liked that video! Cracked Me up in a few places!

Phoenix We can be invaded by Aliens maybe at The Shed!? Instead of leaving to find them, if that is what You meant?
Oh and as far as editing. I am ok with it. Would we like U2U our entries to You first. then get them back to be posted? Or how do Ya think it would work best. Just something for You to chew on for a while. Thanx for offering BTW!!!

Don't mean to leave everyone else out. Lacking time, unless something changes here. It might, not sure.

I hope EveryOne is doing ok today! Back later. Maybe sooner, just depends! LOL! Syx.

edit on 25-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think we should stay at the shed for now too seeing we just returned. I don't mind the aliens coming here either. So Pheonix, if you still want to go with the alien plot...That will be a new challenge for me. LOL I always loved sci fi and space and aliens, just never wrote about them before. How should we initiate the beginning of it? Should one of us happen upon discovering them coming through the portal? Would Shadow or anyone else sense their presence perhaps? Hmmm....And where was that damned portal again???? LOL! The ancient oak tree near the shed somewhere? Wolf used it. I think that's where he came through. My memory sucks big time!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After lunch, Night ran up the stone steps to her chamber and changed her clothes. She slipped out of the crimson dress and pulled on black leggings and a green belted tunic. She braided just the front part of her hair on each side of her head then tied all her hair together in a pony tail with a black satin ribbon with feathers hanging from it. Today the young elf had a lesson with the Feline people and could hardly contain her excitement.

Before reaching the room she was directed to be at, she spied Talon and her heart skipped a beat.
"I see you have found us without any problems I hope."
Night gulped and looked down for a moment, unable to meet his intense stare. He didn't just look at the elf. It was as though he could reach into her very soul.
"Oh...hello...I uh, the directions were quite clear. Thank you."

He stepped toward her and took her arm leading into the huge room before them. Oh Gods and Goddesses, he's touching me thought Night. Why is my heart melting, she silently asked herself. What is it about this man, um, Feline man, guy, creature, she wondered. Why does he have so much power over me? Oh this is not good, not good at all she thought. How will I function properly? Her thoughts raced on the inside, but luckily she was calm cool and collected on the outside. She merely smiled and took her seat.

edit on 25-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
After seating Night, Talon stood near his large desk of highly polished cherry wood to address the class. The class consisted of mostly younger Feline beings and the elf.
"A good afternoon to you all." He began. "What do you believe is the most important thing to have knowledge of when in battle with the enemy?"
A Feline with leopard type markings on his arms spoke first.
"How powerful they are?"
Another rushed to answer.
If they know magic?"
Talon walked gracefully around the room letting the question sink in and making them think.
"Those are indeed important things to know, but even more so is learning their weakness. All beings have a weakness, something that makes them vulnerable. During the great battle of the misty mountains of Illadian, long before the beasts you know of now, it was a simple plant that destroyed the beasts. A plant they could not tolerate that made their skin blister and peel from their bodies. It was discovered by accident, but we were victorious once we found their weakness. For some it may be fire, for some, something as simple as water and for others ancient and powerful spells. Some may have mostly thick skin and heavy armor but a small space leaving an opening near the soft skin of the throat could be pierced. Know your enemy.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Night sat mesmerized but took in all that was said.
Talon sat behind the large desk.
"Weapons. There are weapons of varying sizes and shapes, each having their purpose in the hands of the right warrior. You will all be taught how to wield each weapon and taught the warriors dance, special movements that will serve you well. You may choose the one that works best for you, or it will choose you.
"I don't understand." said Night. "How does a weapon choose you?"
Talon grinned.
"Oh believe me, it will choose you if it feels you have the power to wield it, even if you doubt yourself at the time. You will see young Elf."
Full of confidence, Night spoke out.
"I have mastered many weapons in the Green Forest of my ancestors when I was quite young."

The Feline Overlord was impressed.
"That is impressive to be sure, but here you will master them all.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Nicely done!

I love reading from the female perspective.

Hardest thing to do as an Author is write a love scene from the perspective of the opposite gender.

P

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join