It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Lazar is a bull$h!+ artist. He is like pan handler, ignore them, they go away. Bentwaters, Phoenix, Chicago O'Hare and the Stevenville case have more credible evidence then what this fraud brings. Lazar is the American Billy Meier. At least, Meier has pictures. The Area 51 is old news, time for new ufo cases. Lazar is just drawing attention to himself on this matter. Move on people, nothing new to see here.

edit on 14-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: added point to reply.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
Lazar is a bull$h!+ artist. Bentwaters, Phoenix, Chicago O'Hare and the Stevenville case have more credible evidence then what this fraud brings. Lazar is the American Billy Meier. At least, Meier has pictures. The Area 51 is old news, time for new ufo cases. Lazar is just drawing attention to himself on this matter. Move on people, nothing new to see here.

I disagree with you. I'll stick around, as I'm very curious, and not willing to just take your word for it.

I hope you don't post stuff like this in the AMA thread with George....

Des

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Personally I think George Knapp is definitely a credit to this type of discussion, but I think an AMA with Lazar would be far more interesting. Get the answers from the man himself.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think if you put Lazar on there alone, he will be absolutely overwhelmed on sub topics and many of the important one's might not even be hit. He can only reply to so many.

I say put them both on at the same time. They can back each other up, and the info that comes out will be extraordinary.

George did a great job when he did his AMA, and imagine the content that may come out of this combination.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Or possibly the members of ATS vote on a series of questions that are prepared before hand for Bob Lazar and Knapp, and they answer them and are placed into a new thread for us to discuss. I wouldn't mind that at all, because I do believe a lot of the AMA are overwhelming for the OPs because questions are just fired off rapidly and the threads fill up so fast. By doing it this way it's more controlled.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: charlyv

Or possibly the members of ATS vote on a series of questions that are prepared before hand for Bob Lazar and Knapp, and they answer them and are placed into a new thread for us to discuss. I wouldn't mind that at all, because I do believe a lot of the AMA are overwhelming for the OPs because questions are just fired off rapidly and the threads fill up so fast. By doing it this way it's more controlled.

I like the idea. It would get much better topic coverage and the reading and debating would be excellent.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Please do invite Mr. Knapp back. He's always a straight-shooter and entertaining guy.

Contrary to my many skeptical posts on many other subjects, I'm inclined to believe Lazar. I find him earnest, with no obvious "tells" that give away deception. Do I believe the entirety of his story (namely education)? No, I don't.

Here's my, totally unfounded in any evidence or knowledge, theory: Mr. Lazar lied about his educational background. As many have stated before, he's obviously gifted with engineering. In the age before the internet and complete connectivity of everything 24/7/365, I believe it would be entirely possible to bluff your way into a program at a less than diligent contractor (EG&G). Remember, this is the late 1980's, and as far as information sharing goes, a long, long way from where we are today. If the contractor was lax enough and believed his fictitious educational credentials based off of his obvious intelligence and natural gift for engineering, is it beyond the pale they might give him the clearance needed (for a pressing need) while his security check is processed? This would explain their sudden cold shoulder towards him; refusing to take his calls, etc. Before the Information Age, isn't it reasonable that a contractor might try to save face by claiming no knowledge and refusing contact once his security clearance came back rejected?

I believe he core of his story. I believe he went public in retaliation for EG&G firing him, on e they knew his educational claims were bogus. Here we have an obviously bright, brilliant guy with an knack for engineering. Unfortunately, he didn't have the educational credentials to land the job. When EG&G found out and cut contact, he was understandably enraged. From his perspective, all he lacked was the appropriate schooling, which, I'm sure in his view, he didn't need in the first place. So, rightly, again from his point of view, he made them pay and went public.

What do you think?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84
I once saw a few YouTube episodes of Bob Lazar's interview, seems pretty credible to me. Either that, or he is one hell of a liar. The videos can still be found on YouTube, feel free to watch them anytime.

The thing that intrigued me the most, is the way he described element 115, where it could have formed/existed and why it is stable, etc. etc.

I mean, how are you going to just BS everything and expect them to be true? He's either an amateur physicists who's lying his ass off, or he is truly a gifted scientist that is well versed in advanced physics theories. You have to pick one, he is one or the other, can't be both.

If you discredit him and take him as a shill, a liar, an amateur physics office temp, then he shouldn't be able to accurately predict advanced physic theories, such as the existence of element 115 and more specifically, how it was formed and why it can be stable.

Mind you that his initial interview was back in 1989. This was the first interview he did after supposedly having his tires shot out on the road. He gets paranoid, afraid of being snuffed, so he called out to go on record.

Whether those allegations are true or false, one thing is for certain, we didn't actually create element 115 until recent years.

There was also something else he mentioned in that 1989 interview. The way he describes why element 115 exist. He explained something about Zeta Reticuli, how it had a "Binary Star System" and that is why element 115 is possible in that region of space.

Didn't know what to react to this particular part of his statement, until many many years later.

There was an article on ATS, just a few months ago or perhaps a little over half a year maybe? It was a scientific article about a discovery scientists made in recent years, I think the official discovery announcement was back in 2012 but the headline was in 2013.

It was about how scientists discovered that different parts of the Universe, may be operating under different laws of physics. Which means, the laws of physics as we understand in our Galaxy, may not be the same as other parts of the Universe.

Which also implies, that elements on our periodic table can be vastly different from a periodic table pulled from a different part of our Universe.

What this tells me, is that back in 1989, when Bob Lazar mentioned something about element 115 can exist in a binary star system, he knew something back then that scientists wasn't sure of until recent years.

My question is, how does Bob Lazar know that different parts of our Universe had different laws of physics? How could he have known for sure back in 1989? Something that wasn't solidly proven until 2012?

Here's the problem: Almost of none what you posted above is true.

Nothing about Element 115, the real Element 115 resembles anything that Lazar described.

And no, the laws of physics are the same throughout the universe.

And as someone who has studied the stars of Zeta Reticuli, there is nothing about them which would lead to production of Element 115.

Element 115 is a man made element which is fairly short lived. Stars do not typically produce it.

Binary stars are common in the universe, the don't have 'different physics' either.
edit on 14-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Bob didnt really reveal anything new back then,we already knew the government was lieing to us about UFOs and we already knew what they were and how they operated long before Bob was even born.

All of the relevant technical and scientific evidence was tested and published and then suppressed many many years ago,but the data is and has always been available to those who know what to look for.

The issue is that conventional sciences took us directly away from the truth intentionally.

But the real hard core and valid data has been available for as long as we have known about Viminas ect ect,and quite likely long before then.

David Hamel,Serl,Hutchison,Grebennikov,Wilbert Smith,the ist of data sources is literally endless,the data has been around forever but no one knew how to understand recognise or apply it.Today we can look at ancient records which we didnt understand long ago and see symbols we now know were representing frequencies and magnetism and other technologies.

Bob Lazar was a Pioneer in the Truth Movement,this movement has not even hit its stride yet,this mans and many others legacys will one day be told in truth not questions.

Bob told us something we were suppossed to already know,he reminded us all to keep searching for possibilitys and data at the perfect time in history when the internet was just getting rolling mainstream.

Many Pioneers in the Truth Movement have lost their lives in the conflict.They will all be remembered,none will be forgotten.One day they will be honored properly and children will learn of them in schools,all the fine men and women,Humanitarian Heros who tried to give us suppressed and repressed technologies and data,Medicines,Cures for Cancer and Diseases,Free Energy,technology for cleaning up the environment,Disclosure of races we arent all familiar with,Disclosure of Anti-gravitic Craft of many types.Thousands of Humanitarian Heros have been lost to the Suppressive Powers that Be,all of whom one day history will reveal and revile,these are the people who one day Humanity will intentionally wipe from the annals of History their Legacys and their Familys Legacys will be erased from Human History and the real Heros will be promoted and remembered.

Bob Lazar did his part and was able to remain alive in the face of unreasonable odds,lets leave him alone now.I do not believe he needs to kick the hornets nest,he has already given at the Office.

I would like to see Knapp and Lazar as long as Bob will talk about anything except his old history or its implications and impacts on his life,I want to see how Bob feels about all of the epic degrees of new things we now know which even he didnt know of back then,things todays Truth Seekers sometimes take for granted.

Bob showed us the Government lies to us,no big deal or revelation really,I mean David Hamel showed us how to actually build the craft and understand the technology as have others.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
Lazar is a bull$h!+ artist. Bentwaters, Phoenix, Chicago O'Hare and the Stevenville case have more credible evidence then what this fraud brings. Lazar is the American Billy Meier. At least, Meier has pictures. The Area 51 is old news, time for new ufo cases. Lazar is just drawing attention to himself on this matter. Move on people, nothing new to see here.

I disagree with you. I'll stick around, as I'm very curious, and not willing to just take your word for it.

I hope you don't post stuff like this in the AMA thread with George....

Des
It seems we are on the opposing side in regards to Bob Lazar. I will admit that when Lazar came out with these allegations, I believed him. But the inconsistencies to his credentials and his story is a red flag to me. He may have passed a lie detector. In the legal jurisdiction in where I live(Canada), lie detector evidence is inadmissible. People who have sociopathic tendencies or used tricks like pressing a toe with tack inside a shoe may beat a lie detector. If Stanton Friedman(a fellow Canadian) calls Bob Lazar a fraud, that's good enough for me.

I am well aware of the work of George Knapp. I have immense respect for him as a legit journalist. I believe I have the right to pose a question to George Knapp in any way, just like he has the right to pose same type of questions to Las Vegas mobsters or politicians. One can't be afraid to ask the big question. That what makes living in a free and democratic society priceless. Besides, I probably won't have the time to post on ATS when George comes on.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Particle accelerators typically do not produce anything of value other than science.
a reply to: JadeStar

And converting things chemically from a less useful form to a more useful form if the beam is of sufficient strength. I worked at an accelerator plant in the '80s where we ran polymers under the beam through a tunnel to change them into forms more readily adaptable for the purposes intended. The accelerator was in a cooling tower above the plant, and the material was fed on a track through a tunnel to the vault inside where it was irradiated under the beam. The accelerator itself was fairly massive and I don't remember the power consumption, though on the MW scale anyway. BTW, you didn't want to be anywhere in the tunnel when the machine was fired up! Much less in the chamber which contained the horn itself.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Particle accelerators typically do not produce anything of value other than science.

And converting things chemically from a less useful form to a more useful form if the beam is of sufficient strength. I worked at an accelerator plant in the '80s where we ran polymers under the beam through a tunnel to change them into forms more readily adaptable for the purposes intended. The accelerator was in a cooling tower above the plant, and the material was fed on a track through a tunnel to the vault inside where it was irradiated under the beam. The accelerator itself was fairly massive and I don't remember the power consumption, though on the MW scale anyway. BTW, you didn't want to be anywhere in the tunnel when the machine was fired up! Much less in the chamber which contained the horn itself.

Thanks for that. It's one of the rare uses of particle accelerators for something along those line. I guess I should have used the word 'rarely'.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I would love a George Knapp Q and A! That would be awesome.

It would also be awesome to summarize some of these question and answer sessions. You know you get a 10 + page thread and the answers are a few pages past the questions and it can take hours just to see what's going on. I don't know if anyone has the time to work that? Just a suggestion.

Yeah, the Lazar story is full of interesting things and coincidences and occurrences. Too much to just pass it off as one more scam artist. From the Elements, to the test flights that he knew about that were actually documented, to his inside knowledge of the bases, to the government denying that he worked at Los Alamos to proof showing he did, to his contracts with the government, and on and on and on. There is some serious craziness going on with his story.

Perhaps we should consider doing it the way that I wish Reddit would do it, but someone who is interested and has the free time could make a separate thread and keep it updated with the questions and the answers to those questions.

I would volunteer to do this myself, but I really just don't have the time.

I have been lurking on this site forever, and have had a few accounts over the years and it makes me truly happy to see that this site has the kind of clout that can do things like this. The overall 'sanity' of the site has gone downhill (if there ever was any

Anyhow, I may not be able to do it all I would interested in maybe helping with this thread.
edit on 15-5-2014 by VoxVirtus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lol maybe BoB Lazar was in answer to someone's vision as a kid

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

yes please

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Would be great to get Bob or George on here

One thing is I don't even think the highest levels of government know what goes on at area51 or S4
and so the government has not tried to silence Bob
it's easier to pass him off as a looney rather than try to discredit him in not working there.
It's no government agency he worked for

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I remember when the Lazar story broke. It's what rekindled my interest in U.F.O.s.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think its so funny people are still missing the obvious answer.

He was a paid disinformation agent. Its so simple and easy to see.

Spread nonsense about Area 51 to distract from the the REAL R&D going on in stealth planes ect.

He done such a great job he has the dumb masses arguing over him rather than look at really is going on

Seeing as the USA has some new upcoming big project I would not be half surprised if a new Lazor appears.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Knowing the great disinfo process the government and military both employ, I would say, that is definitely a possibility.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Yeah, no problem. I've never looked into the particle accelerator that Lazar supposedly built, so I can't comment on that at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join