It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
One of my favorite quotes from Bob taken from an interview he did with Knapp in 2009:

"Look, it's an incredible story, and if you don't believe it, good for you. Because quite frankly, if the tables were turned & someone presented my same exact story to me, I couldn't believe it either."

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Lazar's story does have holes in it but a few things have came up that have NEVER been able to be refuted, how did Lazar know the time these test flights would go up, George Knapp was able to locate phone books that showed Lazar in fact was employed at Los Alamos, and his pay stub showing "the Dept of Naval Intelligence"... Up until 1991 their was a Dept of Naval Intelligence when DoD reorganized agency's this dept was eliminated and streamlined.
edit on 19-5-2014 by strykr619 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: torsion

Appreciate the Gray Barker info.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I believe Bob, John Lear, Jim Sparks, Travis Walton and the Andrew Basiago story.
Hope you get to see for yourself some day a real alien up close so you will know and not wonder if they are real.
Good luck...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I believe Bob, John Lear, Jim Sparks, Travis Walton and the Andrew Basiago story.

Difference between Lear, Lazar and someone like Travis Watlon is vast. The first two come from the establishment. They promote themselves to celebrity- dom. Travis Walton hid from that limelight and down played his very real personal experience.

Hope you get to see for yourself some day a real alien up close so you will know and not wonder if they are real.

Does a "craft" count? I have seen one of those. The most compelling experience of my entire life.

Good luck…

…luck had nothing too do with it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Difference between Lear, Lazar and someone like Travis Watlon is vast. The first two come from the establishment. They promote themselves to celebrity- dom. Travis Walton hid from that limelight and down played his very real personal experience.

Does a "craft" count? I have seen one of those. The most compelling experience of my entire life.

Good luck…

…luck had nothing too do with it.

Great!
Could you share more of what you saw?
I told all to the Veritas radio show in 2012. Youtube has it as "the story of walt willis".
The more people we have tell what they know, the better it will be for all that have seen alien craft.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm better at chiming in than hosting threads. Check my pitiful few there are.

I have started to write it up on a few occasions but know where it will end up. I'd rather be dismissed as a nut job (as I am) than have that disgracing my profile.

if you search all 10,000 posts I talk some here and there about it. I will again. It would be off topic here, anyway.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Love Bob Lazar. Wish I could buy him a beer or two one day.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think you have that backwards. Since his abduction, Mr. Walton has released several books, done numerous syndicated talk shows & hundreds of interviews, and has even had a film made about his experience. I'm sure after all that trauma he experienced, the subsequent money & fame helped to bring him back "down to earth," so to speak

Lazar, on the other hand, caught the attention of Edward Teller, owns his own legitimate company called United Nuclear, typically does an interview about his experiences once every 5 or so years "only if you twist his arm," openly admits to hating the fact he's known as "the UFO guy" for the rest of his life, never released any books, and is only linked to 1 piece of UFO-related merchandise that the Testors Corporation owns.

I believe Travis Walton was abducted. I also believe Bob Lazar was briefly involved in a back-engineering program located at S4, that for. Anybody that has ever had any type of sighting/experience/contact with extraterrestials simply cannot deny this statement made by Mr. Lazar:

"How have my opinions changed, I would say considerably. Before I was at S4 I was more or less one of the guys that thought, all these government conspiracies & UFO buffs & things like that were complete lunatics. I even remember before I was involved there a friend showed me a little newspaper clipping that said John Lear was giving a lecture touting that aliens from another world came to earth & there's 70 different species & I remember laughing on the phone, that this guy had lost his mind. I was also under the impression that the government was all for the people & they're out here to protect us & all that. After the experiences I had there, everything is completely turned around. The government is doing everything but looking out for us, the only thing they're looking out is for themselves. Obviously the ET craft do exist, something had to build them so there must be aliens, & since there are other craft there must be some sort of factory, & an entire civilization somewhere. And if in fact that's true, & it apparently is, then there must be others. Actual craft & technology from another world, and thats probably the most important event in history. It kind of moved from science fiction into reality in my mind, & it really just opened my eyes. The big question is if we can duplicate it, if we can understand what a device is or how something operates or what its physical makeup is, that's great, but if we can't duplicate it, it's useless to us. So there's really 2 phases to the project going on there. It's understanding what we're looking at & then once we understand it is, can we duplicate it with earthly materials & earthly technology, & unless we got a handle on both of them, all that technology is useless to us, & if it turns out we can't do that, then all we have is 1 single prized possession that we have to take care of, and that's it."

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

I think you have that backwards. Since his abduction, Mr. Walton has released several books, done numerous syndicated talk shows & hundreds of interviews, and has even had a film made about his experience.

Not at first. The press relied on police and statements from friends. Travis was a basket case about it.

He did not grant interviews and much was written about him that he did not say. The book he wrote about it was his response to all the BS, to set the record straight. That came after a period of time in which he hid.

The first five days he was still gone…

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Since his abduction, Mr. Walton has released several books, done numerous syndicated talk shows & hundreds of interviews, and has even had a film made about his experience. I'm sure after all that trauma he experienced, the subsequent money & fame helped to bring him back "down to earth," so to speak

I believe Travis Walton was abducted. I also believe Bob Lazar was briefly involved in a back-engineering program located at S4, that for. Anybody that has ever had any type of sighting/experience/contact with extraterrestials simply cannot deny this statement made by Mr. Lazar:

"

I've seen Travis Walton speak recently on vids and interviews. He is a very shy, quiet and reserved man. He tells his story with true regret in voice. He and his families lives have been more damaged by this encounter than any fame orr money he's made off this experience. He wishes it never happened many times and is still affected by the trauma of that encounter. You can tell this is a man who was not accustomed to having his paradigm turned upside down and forced to deal with the "red pill" scenario of ET contact and abduction. Any fame and money coming his way I am certain pales in comparison to the emotional and psychological turmoil he's gone through over he years.

Walton's story I believe, the Hill's, and a smattering of others that have the right shtick and even LAzar has some insight and testimonials that indicate he's seen something other worldly.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Best lies are often the ones mixed in with a bit of truth, and the best way to find the truth, is to dig through a pile of lies.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you Bob, for keeping the UFO hoax alive.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sparrowstail

I've seen Travis Walton speak recently on vids and interviews. He is a very shy, quiet and reserved man. He tells his story with true regret in voice.

- May 16-18, 2014 - Contacted II World Forum 2014 - Brazil
- April 26, 2014 - MUFON PA
- April 16, 2014 - Yuma Center for Spiritual Living
- April 11-13, 2014 - Ozark Mountain UFO Conference
- March 22, 2014 - Close Encounters Research Organization
- March 8-9, 2014 - Lecture & Book Signing - Yuma AZ
- March 8, 2014 - The Goddess Evening Speaks

That's a sampling of the lectures given just over the last few months by Travis Walton. I wouldn't characterize him as being very shy, quiet, and reserved. Certainly not someone who is regretfully forced to tell his story.

He and his families lives have been more damaged by this encounter than any fame orr money he's made off this experience. He wishes it never happened many times and is still affected by the trauma of that encounter.

Waltons mother and brother had UFO sightings themselves prior to this incident. When his mother was told Travis was missing, her response was- "Well, that's the way these things happen". His brother told an interviewer- "Travis will be found, UFO's are friendly." It didn't sound like his family was too traumatized.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

U.S. Government "TROLL" or just your common stupid fool?

To be stupid is no crime, but to be stupid and not listen should be...

Question: Why are you here on this forum?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
a reply to: intrptr

Good luck...

You need to reformat your belief system to stop believing hacks. Bob is an enigma but as long as he doesn't explain his S4 UFO (Testor's) and Meier's doubt has to precede his other claims.

Jim Sparks Abductee? More like the most OTT blatent Hoaxer, I think he wants a movie deal! - See more at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Travis Walton - hoaxmeister. Not one word of his is truth to those of us who think without believing.

Andrew Basiago
www.huffingtonpost.com...
"A lot of people have a hard time trusting lawyers as it is, but what about one who claims he was part of a secret government time travel program when he was a kid?

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency."

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

A reply to waltwillis:

Your reply to Jungian is criminal insofar that you are violating ATS policy on abusive posts. Springer is the owner and I doubt that he authorized you to insult posters on his public forum.

Stick to the thread topic.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Uggielicious because: To correct grammar.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Now Bob Lazar is "DR" Lazar. Anyone know what his doctorate is in and where he got it. I think he is a fraud. He has come out with 2 different versions of how UFO's work. Stanton Friedman thinks he is a fraud also.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the prejudice.
But since you ask, I am on ATS because I seek the truth. Eyewitness testimony is the least trustworthy of all. But I do want to believe..

I was a huge UFO addict back in the 90's and would get my hands on any information regarding observations and revelations of conspiracies. This led me onto Bill Cooper of course. And what struck me at first was that unlike most UFO believers he was SEEKING the truth and did not claim to KNOW it, unlike Bob Lazar and other people out there who even dare to claim they speak for the Aliens and have telepathic connections to them.

After following him for a few years, the day came when I read Bill Coopers own realization: That it all was a hoax.
www.hourofthetime.com...

For many years I sincerely believed that an extraterrestrial threat existed and that it was the most important driving force behind world events. I was wrong and for that I most deeply and humbly apologize

This made the biggest impact on me. And ultimately this is what I believe led to his death: He realized a great truth, and was gonna expose a great lie. This is why JFK died too I believe, since he was looking into the UFO phenomena and would have discovered the same hoax that Cooper discovered among a lot of other shadowy things...

I wanted to believe. But the truth set me free.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I wanted to believe. But the truth set me free

Welcome to ATS Jungian
, we have this in common.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join