It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Knowing the great disinfo process the government and military both employ, I would say, that is definitely a possibility.

As Is stated google Area 51 images. All you get is aliens and UFO crap. You don't get B-2 and spy plane pictures.

Job well done Id say.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And the thing is, ALL he has to do is say something like, "Yup, I faked the education because I was under pressure and was tired of the questions I felt were stupid. I wish I hadn't, but that's what I did and I regret it. The rest is a true account of my experiences. Believe it or don't; I don't care. I've got a business to run."

And THAT would be the end of it.

That would be the end of it as any admittance immediately totally trashes any other claims and it would be naive to think otherwise.

It is almost as damaging to the other claims that his educational history is actually a lie.

I believe the initial lie came about after he saw an opportunity through a tenuous introduction to Edward Teller and possible employment at Los Alomos. More like embellishment of a CV if you will, serious embellishment granted. Once the lie had been told then, either through pride, shame, guilt or for the reason above, no subsequent admittance.

I can't think of any other scenario that would fit - not saying it is the case but I see it as a possibility. It also runs both ways in that maybe you aren't going to reference check if given a personal recommendation by Teller, or maybe you are and Lazar fits the bill anyway because of his lies and possible "outside the box" thinking on scientific matters.
Or maybe it took a while to catch up and that was the reason he was dismissed.

Overall personally stuck on the fence with this one.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: data5091
Knowing the great disinfo process the government and military both employ, I would say, that is definitely a possibility.

As Is stated google Area 51 images. All you get is aliens and UFO crap. You don't get B-2 and spy plane pictures.

Job well done Id say.

Exactly.

No one see photos like the A-12....

Or the "Hopeless Diamond"

Or "Have Blue"

Or "Senior Citizen"

These and other secret aircraft probably take advantage of:

1) Being misidentified as "Alien Ships" by UFO enthusiasts

2) Active disinformation to cloud any details about them.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar
See you get it

Lazor has done the US military and intelligence agency a huge service by tainting the whole area 51 issue and black aircraft with the UFO brush.

Main stream journalist wont touch the subject without being tainted as crazy.
Most everyday people wont touch it or speak much about for the same reason as being lumped into the woo woo crazy crowd.

Meanwhile Black R&D goes on in relative anonymity with only a few hard core aviation spotters to worry about.

If Lazor was a plant id say he was money well spent as he has tainted the whole field.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar
WoW nice pictures

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Another possibility is that he was used as a tool to discredit the UFO field. The claims about his academic history are fairly easy to disprove. The man is obviously intelligent so I would be surprised if he would inadvertently be that careless. As they always say, good disinfo does contain some truth. So, spill the beans but do so with a proven liar. He is discredited and along with him, his claims. Now everybody files his story, and by extension, "ufo garbage" in the tall-tale bin.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just watched this interview again... The guy just seems credible to me, I know there's a heavy division on ATS towards whether he is believable or not, but I just believe him. He sounds the part to me, and I believe it's hard to sound intelligent when discussing physics and other similar subjects.

For those who haven't seen this interview... I'm sure if you're on ATS you've seen all the Bob Lazar stuff, but I'll post it anyways...

edit on 15-5-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That's it for me too Jhn...he just sounds believable in some ways. As I said, I was introduced to the Lazar story by the brother of the man who helped him make his first video. So, I know my perception is slightly swayed by that. But my gut says some of his story has the ring of truth to it.

Des

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

That's it for me too Jhn...he just sounds believable in some ways. As I said, I was introduced to the Lazar story by the brother of the man who helped him make his first video. So, I know my perception is slightly swayed by that. But my gut says some of his story has the ring of truth to it.

Des

And I believe he's been silenced and silenced well. If it's true his family was threatened, then I'd believe that's a good reason to keep your mouth shut. I also questioned certain aspects of the interview too, like why he said "no comment" towards the question about how much of element 115 he got away. When watching him answer certain questions he seems open, but there are other areas that seem to be off limits that makes me wonder "why is it off limits from being asked/answered?".... Regardless, I find the whole topic/discussion to be interesting and enjoyable and Bob Lazar/911 were the two subjects that brought me to ATS years back...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That interview is an intriguing event in world History, whether it is recorded or otherwise.
All a play of the time paradigm imo.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's been a while since I have given Bob Lazar a thought. His story is so strange. I think basically I don't believe all of what he said. I have trouble with the idea that craft can be flown to distant stars using concentrated gravity waves. If it were remotely true then the system would have to be implemented in ways that are far more complex than the one described by Lazar.

The gravitational force needed to move a small craft from here to the nearest star would have to be almost black hole like, and focused. Bob doesn't know how to do that, or at least hasn't remotely come close to explaining how anyone could do it. I'm assuming the ability to generate and focus gravity waves. I don't think that can be done as yet, but granting that, doing it over interstellar distances without bringing the airport runway along with you together with the local weather systems, like a vacuum cleaner, would be quite a trick that Bob hasn't dealt with to my knowledge.

Lazar is not as completely unbelievable as David Adair, for example, who flew an 8000 mph rocket without benefit of advanced metallurgy in its cylinder/nose cone. . . . Not.

I think Werner von Braun was giving us all a tip when he told us that after the terrorism card, the government would play the alien card to secure funding for its projects and to weaponize space. I think Lazar, Adair and various other refugees from secret programs are either willing servants of deception or unwitting dupes.
edit on 15-5-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

I think Werner von Braun was giving us all a tip when he told us that after the terrorism card, the government would play the alien card to secure funding for its projects and to weaponize space.

You forgot the asteroid meteor card, that's before the alien card, so be patient!

Btw , when Lazar towards the end of the interview remarks about our government helping themselves struck a nerve down my spine. And this interview was when I was a single digit kid!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
Bob, like Adair, is a great storyteller.

Is the government sneaky enough to fly helicopter drones with bright lights on them above Area 51 at night, just to play tricks on people? I like Lazar but his story is hard to figure out.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
one may never know the truth... as it were

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: 38181
Bob, like Adair, is a great storyteller.

Is the government sneaky enough to fly helicopter drones with bright lights on them above Area 51 at night, just to play tricks on people? I like Lazar but his story is hard to figure out.

I guess;...If the government is sneaky enough to spy on allied governments and their ( US) own citizens then yes, they are capable of anything as ridiculous as it may seem.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! Gives me much to think about.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Absolutely it's important to get George's take!! a reply to: Springer

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I watched Bob Lazar's late 80s video about his time and experience with alien technology, S4 and all that for the first time yesterday. One thing I wonder is since Mr Lazar wasn't privy to the upper quarters of the interstellar traveling disk could it have been so that he wasn't 100% knowledgeable over how the machine fully works or that really, there was nothing in the upper area worth noting?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
always found his story interesting. i think Bob is legit.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Lazar based his "Sports Model" design on Adamski's Scout Ship. Adamski has now been conclusively debunked so Lazar gets debunked by association.

Adamski/Lazar craft

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join