It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Has anyone purchased the latest bob lazar speaking at the conference 2 days ago?
Would like to hear a review before paying the £15?its £150 for the full set which seems a little expensive to me
edit on 26-2-2015 by ramarevealed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Just a point of interest about todays school system as it applies to the real world of knowledge.

Albert Einstein failed twice and the third time he failed to meet the teachers minimum standard the school expelled him

That's completely false. Einstein was an exceptionally good student in mathematics & science in secondary school, attended an elite undergraduate and then doctoral program at top university in an era when there were very few opportunities and rigorous selection.

There's some myth because the grading scale (which number is high and low) flipped at one point in history and people saw his early report card.

So, as soon as Einstein was slightly older than a boy and doing things he liked (i.e. science) he was very good in academic studies and very quickly showed tremendous promise, as do all powerful scientists who make a difference.

He started to teach himself calculus at age 12, and personally proved Pythagorean theorem his own way. His insight about relativistic invariance of Maxwell's equations started at age 16.

www.todayifoundout.com...

edit on 26-2-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ramarevealed
Has anyone purchased the latest bob lazar speaking at the conference 2 days ago? Would like to hear a review before paying the £15?its £150 for the full set which seems a little expensive to me

I tried to order it, but wouldn't allow me because I live in Canada. I emailed, got a reply, but it still isn't fixed.

"Skeptic at UFO Congress" blog.
badufos.blogspot.ca...
Loved the part about the shouting match between Stanton Friedman and Jeremy Corbell regarding Lazar. Corbell is pro-Lazar, in fact he is peddling some "documentary" he made about Lazar. I'm not going to link to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Cheers foster for the info

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lazar told John Lear about a flying saucer that was tested at area 51 at the same time each week and they went out to video it. I've only seen clips from the video which show nothing impressive. Supposedly they have video of a ship doing all kinds of maneuvers which proves Lazars story? Has anyone seen such a video? Something besides just a light moving in the sky which is all I've ever seen?
I think I possibly remember Lear saying the video was lost or something? If there is no video then I don't see why his story would be credible at all.

He doesn't sound like a scientist, not one who would be working on anti-gravity. He has never shown an understanding of our current models of gravity at all.
Anyone hired to work anti-gravity would likely have studied gravity from our physics point of view. If he says he studied gravity I can think of one simple question to reveal if he knows anything at all about the theories.

The element 115 thing is silly. At the time his story came out we had elements up to 109.
All it means is you add a proton to the nucleus and you get a different atom with a different atomic number. Hydrogen is 1 because 1 proton, helium is 2.
The number of neutrons can vary a little which can change the substance from a pure element to an isotope of the element.

I think any scientist would know that all the higher elements are highly radioactive (decay very fast). Decay in seconds or even millionths of a second and nothing special happens at 115. It's like an idea in a science fiction movie that sounds cool but doesn't make much sense.
The thing Lazar implied (I think) was that 115 decayed into something good for nuclear explosions, like uranium.
115 decays in micro seconds but not to uranium. Plus using nuclear reactions for fuel implies our "thrust" system of propulsion which operates below light speed and is likely archaic to any advanced civilization.

His talks on gravity are as bad as Steven Greer's, lot's of implied knowledge but never gets to the actual science.
Lazar may be some kind of engineer or something but he knows nothing about gravity, he usually says "We know nothing about gravity, nothing!" That makes him sound like he knows what he's talking about plus dismisses any further questions.

Anyone who suffered through General Relativity would not say that. It can't be quantized in quantum mechanics, true.
But anyone with actual knowledge of anti-gravity would be able to explain our current understanding to a layman and then explain how this new alien knowledge allowed us to understand it further. You would not randomly throw out some element and say "there you go, anti-gravity"?

It's like giving a talk on anti-gravity and saying "Well we know nothing about gravity so I've nothing to say there and the secret to anti-gravity is helium. Thank you, goodnight.".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Has anyone purchased the latest bob lazar speaking at the conference 2 days ago?
Would like to hear a review before paying the £15?its £150 for the full set which seems a little expensive to me

It's on Youtube.
edit on 18-3-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

It's on Youtube.

It WAS on Youtube. It's been removed.
Word is, it's available as a Torrent.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here is the full analysis of The video. 25 years later. Amazing... Please watch it until the end

For some reason when embeded it not plays. Click the link below to see it. If thas not a ufo then i dont know what it is

youtu.be...
edit on 20-3-2015 by Kensei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I watched the interview with George Knapp last night on Disclose tv.
I really enjoyed it and thought he was being honest.
Just went to the site for the video to post a link but its been taken down.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

Lazar never said "we know nothing about gravity," he said we do not have a device that can create gravity, which is correct.

But he himself actually prefers that you DON'T believe his story; the more people that try to debunk him are actually helping him out so he becomes less known as "the UFO guy," a title which he hates. So in reality you're actually doing him a favor, so keep it up!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

He has never shown an understanding of our current models of gravity at all.

The element 115 thing is silly. At the time his story came out we had elements up to 109.
All it means is you add a proton to the nucleus and you get a different atom with a different atomic number. Hydrogen is 1 because 1 proton, helium is 2.
The number of neutrons can vary a little which can change the substance from a pure element to an isotope of the element.

I think any scientist would know that all the higher elements are highly radioactive (decay very fast). Decay in seconds or even millionths of a second and nothing special happens at 115. It's like an idea in a science fiction movie that sounds cool but doesn't make much sense.
The thing Lazar implied (I think) was that 115 decayed into something good for nuclear explosions, like uranium.
115 decays in micro seconds but not to uranium.

Anyone who suffered through General Relativity would not say that. You would not randomly throw out some element and say "there you go, anti-gravity"?

It's like giving a talk on anti-gravity and saying "Well we know nothing about gravity so I've nothing to say there and the secret to anti-gravity is helium. Thank you, goodnight.".

OK, on element 115, I suggest you go read:en.wikipedia.org...

And here's the opinion of the guy that created it, do you think he's credible enough?

exopolitics.org...

The isotopes of 115 created in the lab so far are severely neutron deficient and are not the stable material Lazar had his hands on.

He also said we don't know what Gravity is, or more accurately what is the mechanism by which the force is generated, which is true. We only just found the Higgs which is a massive part of understanding mass, even then the Higgs field is poorly understood and the overall Standard Model still has no concept of gravity, or dark matter/energy. Yes General Relativity explains the curvature of spacetime due to mass, relativistic effects due to motion and how photons and mass behave in this curvature, but it doesn't explain WHY or HOW. Until recently people thought it was gravitons... Particles... Then science realised it is a actually a wave.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Unwitting disinformation agent.
Results? Better than had been dreamed. Have John Lear along, throw in some Doty/AFOSI
disinfo with it, TONS of gullible people and there you have it. A quarter century of BS that
still reverberates til this very day.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
a reply to: joelr

But he himself actually prefers that you DON'T believe his story; the more people that try to debunk him are actually helping him out so he becomes less known as "the UFO guy," a title which he hates. So in reality you're actually doing him a favor, so keep it up!

Oh course he doesn't want you believing him, OR asking silly questions about his credentials or resume.
Guys who don't want to be believed, or referred to as "the UFO guy", seldom do 1 1/2 hour Q+A's at the biggest UFO conference either.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I think for some reason people associate this story with Einstein , The story most matches Isaac Asimov . Asimov was expelled from school as the teachers stated he could never learn . Also , Thomas Edison was close to this story as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Have you listened to any of the Q+A's? George Knapp said it many times that you have to twist his arm to do those things, and he only agrees to do them because they're friends.

And Lazar said it himself, there's so many anonymous people that hear bits & pieces of the story, fill in the blanks themselves, and claim to know more about his life than him. Imagine someone wrote an article about you & your life even if they've never met you before, only read some things about you online, from other people that haven't met you either. I doubt you'd be too happy about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis

Have you listened to any of the Q+A's? George Knapp said it many times that you have to twist his arm to do those things, and he only agrees to do them because they're friends.

And Lazar said it himself, there's so many anonymous people that hear bits & pieces of the story, fill in the blanks themselves, and claim to know more about his life than him. Imagine someone wrote an article about you & your life even if they've never met you before, only read some things about you online, from other people that haven't met you either. I doubt you'd be too happy about that.

Twisted his arm... he was likely considered keynote speaker at the IUFOC. I doubt he did it for free. AND he got to spam his United Nuclear business.

"Imagine someone wrote an article about you & your life even if they've never met you before, only read some things about you online, from other people that haven't met you either. I doubt you'd be too happy about that"
- but I have a college diploma, transcripts, Presidents Honor certificates, to back up my credentials. Pictures from my graduation. Facebook friends with people I went to college with 25 years ago. Somehow he has none of these.

EDITED TO ADD: on second thought, never mind. There I go, being all logical again.
edit on 25-3-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kensei
Here is the full analysis of The video.

So a "ufo" video with added music.... = fraud!
edit on 25-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And you know he has none of those, how? Have you personally done the research, or are you relying on what other people have wrote about him? That's hearsay. Again, in the interviews he discusses all of this, every issue people have with him. Not Stanton Friedman, not some credited debunker, him. It's all on youtube if you want to hear it from him directly, just type in "Art Bell Bob Lazar" or "Bob Lazar George Knapp."

He never went to any school, never had any friends or degrees, can't prove he was even born, yet he somehow managed to get the attention of Edward Teller and start his own business? Come on man..

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i had a good laugh when bob said:

but the bottom line is, they are right, the bulk of the people are complete morons...

i think what we can learn from this whole story is that it doesn't change anything if somebody "speaks out". even 25 years later nothing has changed. if bob lazar was right with everything he claimed, it was enough to just not respond to his claims and keep silence. the bulk of the people wants to be entertained with mysterious stories but they don't want to know the truth, specially not if the truth could shatter their believes and the system they are living in.
edit on 2015-04-02T13:57:34-05:0001America/ChicagovThu, 02 Apr 2015 13:57:34 -0500201547 by chevron7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

chevron7

i had a good laugh when bob said:

but the bottom line is, they are right, the bulk of the people are complete morons...

Didn't see that quote in the OP videos, so here it is in the the extended version -

edit on 5-2-2017 by A51Watcher because: the usual

edit on 2-6-2017 by Springer because: *Do not post links to copyrighted videos that are not on the copyright owner's site.*

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join