It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am very thankful to that thread and the big news Bob Lazar appeared again before camera.
Certainly I cannot read all the pages in this thread that might be a good thing to do.
Please let me post the early vid where Bob Lazar explains how alien craft works using element 115 antigravity properties, brought by the Grey. (115 is not obtained on earth). It is strange coincidence Avatar movie deals with the element with similar characteristics called Unobtainium, compared to 115 official name Ununpentium.
How Alien Spacecraft Work - Bob Lazar

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: torsion
Lazar based his "Sports Model" design on Adamski's Scout Ship. Adamski has now been conclusively debunked so Lazar gets debunked by association.

Adamski/Lazar craft

Pure conjecture presented as a statement of fact.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

So you think it's a coincidence that Lazar's Sports Model is lamp shade shaped, has three manoeuvrable anti gravity devices on the base and a central column, and Adamski's fake Scout Ship is a lamp shade, has three manoeuvrable "anti gravity devices" on the base and a central column?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
My pal George Knapp finally convinced Bob Lazar to get in front of the camera one more time, on the 25th anniversary of his telling the world about the alien technology he believed was(is) at Area 51. No matter what you think of Bob's story there's no denying it was a huge story heard around the world 25 years ago this week, and it's still a pretty big story in Ufology to this day.

I've never really been able to decide what I believe about Bob Lazar, I vacillate between thinking he conned the world to accepting there are way too many undeniable elements that support what he says to poo poo it off.

You can see the interviews (2 parts) here:
www.8newsnow.com...
www.8newsnow.com...

I can ask George back on for an "Ask Me Anything" on this if you all think it would be interesting and valuable.

Springer...

I do find the lack of school records and the professors not remembering Lazar kind of fishy, but nevertheless believe the core of Lazar's story. The fact that Lazar is doing a 25th anniversary interview means he isn't running from this topic and IMO his story has stood the test of time. John Lear would be a great person to get on here, he seems as if he still has numerous connections with ppl in high places. Lazar seems like he operates under the radar nowadays so he probably will just reiterate what he has already said in interviews(not that those are boring). Lazar probably had to exaggerate or slightly skew details to protect himself on certain topics. Bell and George Knapp would be awesome as well. I would love to ask Lear about some of the newer ppl who have been active in ufology lately and the validity of their positions: Greer(all aliens love us), Gordon Duff(aliens are eating us), Charles Hall(tall whites) to name a few.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: 38181
Bob, like Adair, is a great storyteller.

Is the government sneaky enough to fly helicopter drones with bright lights on them above Area 51 at night, just to play tricks on people? I like Lazar but his story is hard to figure out.

I guess;...If the government is sneaky enough to spy on allied governments and their ( US) own citizens then yes, they are capable of anything as ridiculous as it may seem.

If a government is sneaky enough to overthrow entire nations and kill people on collateral and perform secret tests using psychotropic drugs on the population then what are they not willing to do !

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think a different paradigm has to be used when discussing the Lazar story. Assuming he is telling the truth that will open up a huge box of unknowns because if that is true, then god knows what else is under wraps. In such a setting i would assume removing the records of his history in order to discredit him could be a fairly straight forward procedure.

I think an AMA including Lazar could be a good idea but only if we could focus on things not already debated, discussed and beaten to death.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really like Grant Cameron's take on the core story. He theorizes that Bob was picked because of potential to leak the story. The way he was asked about Lear and his probing was. Why would they give him the job if he said he knew of him regardless o what they thought of Lear. Cameron believes that the gov. is leaking disclosure out in such a way that it acclimatizes people to the general idea first, then tames the facts down by discrediting or having safe guards in place that taint the story and take the shock and awe from the story but the gist is true. I highly recommend reading up on Grant Cameron's take.

here's his analysis on Lazar

www.presidentialufo.com...
edit on 16-5-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to the interviews. I always found the Lazar story intriguing.

originally posted by: gortex

Not really , Victor was Bob Dean.

Such a shame that a long time ATS member like yourself buys into this kind of nonsense.

The Victor is Bob Dean claim was proven false long ago. Voice analyses was done between the two men and their voices clearly don't match.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny ignorance.

edit on 16/5/14 by Fastwalker81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/5/14 by Fastwalker81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: chunder

So you think it's a coincidence that Lazar's Sports Model is lamp shade shaped, has three manoeuvrable anti gravity devices on the base and a central column, and Adamski's fake Scout Ship is a lamp shade, has three manoeuvrable "anti gravity devices" on the base and a central column?

To call Lazar's sports model lamp shade shaped is a nonsense, show people the outline and I doubt many are going to say lamp shade.

Secondly Lazar's sports model does not have 3 visible domes on the bottom and thirdly the central column in the Adamski scout ship is from a fictional back-engineering attempt.

Therefore there is no coincidence because they aren't actually the same - well no more similar than dozens of "typical flying saucer" pics / illustrations / models.

As I asked in response to you in the linked previous thread do you also attribute these other pics to a gas lantern ?

Now I'm not disputing that the picture used in that thread wasn't the top of a gas lantern but I think it would be too simple to then discredit every claim from Adamski, let alone anything else that follows that looks remotely similar.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Fastwalker81

Such a shame that a long time ATS member like yourself buys into this kind of nonsense.

Mate there are long term members on this site that buy into crazier nonsense than that , sure I could be wrong and probably should have phrased my response better but hey we're all entitled to off days.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I never understood the debunkers that say the gov't planted the story of fake UFO technology as a front for their REAL "top-secret projects." Umm.. what is more top secret than actual space ships from another world? Nothing on earth is more clandestine than that, sorry.

Ironically they're the same people that even after Obama or whomever comes on TV & says "UFOs are real & we have them," they'll still call BS & claim it's a front for their own secret motives to get the public to look the other way. Go figure.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lazar based his "Sports Model" design on Adamski's Scout Ship. Adamski has now been conclusively debunked so Lazar gets debunked by association.

Adamski/Lazar craft

Impossible! Lazar's S4 UFO does NOT resemble Adamski's model in the least. Lazar's S4 is identical to "Billy" Meier's Beamship. Meier has been proven a hoaxer and, by default, so should also be Lazar. There's a thread here now from 2009 making those allegations.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

If you can get Knapp to talk then by all means do so. After watching what was posted by Knapp & crew I wish they would post the entire interview with Lazar because obviously this is not all of it.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

To call Lazar's sports model lamp shade shaped is a nonsense, show people the outline and I doubt many are going to say lamp shade.

The upper part of Lazar's Sports Model resembles a lamp shade.

Secondly Lazar's sports model does not have 3 visible domes on the bottom

But they are 3 equally spaced, manoevrable "anti gravity devices" in the base of the craft, copying what Adamski fabricated.

and thirdly the central column in the Adamski scout ship is from a fictional back-engineering attempt.

The central column (magnetic pole) can be seen in Adamski's Inside the Spaceships published in 1956, thus Adamski endorsed its "existence". Lazar called his central pole a "waveguide" but it still mimics Adamski's design.

Therefore there is no coincidence because they aren't actually the same

Obviously not identical but Lazar was evidently influenced by Adamski's model.

As I asked in response to you in the linked previous thread do you also attribute these other pics to a gas lantern ?

Not necessarily all made from gas lanterns, though most probably are, but certainly based on Adamski's gas lantern model. Gray Barker, for instance, made one from wood and used the model to film the Lost Creek Saucer. The Darbishire saucer isn't even a model. More a use of painting whitewash on glass.

Barker's Adamskian Lost Creek Saucer

Now I'm not disputing that the picture used in that thread wasn't the top of a gas lantern but I think it would be too simple to then discredit every claim from Adamski, let alone anything else that follows that looks remotely similar.

I disagree. The baby needs to be tossed with the bath water because the baby isn't a baby after all - just a plastic doll, a model, a fake!

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I had been following lazar for awhile and then, to my mind at the time, he just started to sound "fishy'...all those underground bases and stuff. So, tonight I'm watching History Channel 2: America's Book of Secrets, and without mention Lazar, they are showing previews of underground railroads that connect military bases. This is a show to pay attention to. I would add more of my opinion but the devil rum has slowed my hands...typing....is just so.........hard......

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Bob Dean?

Surely not this guy: link

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Pointing out the obvious and what has already been said... No doubt to me that Lazars Testor S4 Sport Model is an exact copy of Meirs photograph. That are almost identical down to the number of rings underneath, to the dark ring below the windows. He stated in an Art Bell interview what he saw- "looked exactly like that" referring to the Testors model he helped design.

This is a portion of a transcript in which Lazar talks about Billy Meir on a Billy Goodman interview. I heard it on YouTube a couple of years ago but can't find the interview any longer.

Unfortunately for Lazar, I guess Meir wasn't shown to fake his UFOs until later.

-----------------------------

His Corvette personalized plate at the time:

Doesn't seem like he wanted to stay out of the limelight too badly.

Screen grab from this YouTube video:
youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Everytime I see Bob Lazar or John Lear interviewed they pull out that model of the reactor. They take the lid off and put the little triangle in.

I wonder why Bob never tried to build a full scale working version. He even has a piece of element 115 stashed away that he could use to power it.

I don't know about you guys, but if I had a piece of alien technology and the knowledge on how to build an anti-gravity spaceship I wouldn't be driving to work everyday.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Pointing out the obvious and what has already been said... No doubt to me that Lazars Testor S4 Sport Model is an exact copy of Meirs photograph. That are almost identical down to the number of rings underneath, to the dark ring below the windows. He stated in an Art Bell interview what he saw- "looked exactly like that" referring to the Testors model he helped design.

There is a more appropriate and pertinent thread where this part of the discussion should be followed:
[Why is the Testors/Lazar S4 UFO identical to Meier's Beamship?]

It's a drag that Springer is ignoring this thread. Someone should bring it to his attention (a mod!).

edit on 17-5-2014 by Uggielicious because: To correct grammar.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join