It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar 25 years later...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My pal George Knapp finally convinced Bob Lazar to get in front of the camera one more time, on the 25th anniversary of his telling the world about the alien technology he believed was(is) at Area 51. No matter what you think of Bob's story there's no denying it was a huge story heard around the world 25 years ago this week, and it's still a pretty big story in Ufology to this day.

I've never really been able to decide what I believe about Bob Lazar, I vacillate between thinking he conned the world to accepting there are way too many undeniable elements that support what he says to poo poo it off.

You can see the interviews (2 parts) here:
www.8newsnow.com...
www.8newsnow.com...

I can ask George back on for an "Ask Me Anything" on this if you all think it would be interesting and valuable.

Springer...
edit on 5-15-2014 by Springer because: Corrected "alien presence" to "alien technology"

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Ive come up with a few theories about this over the years

Maybe Bob lazar was 'tested' to see if he could keep his mouth shut. They had Hollywood make up a bunch of fake saucers and had him work on them to see if he was secure enough to work on real secret projects. Ive heard that apple do the same thing to engineers.

Maybe he was sacked for other reasons so he decided to blow area 51's cover by getting people to think there were aliens there.

He could just be mad.

Or its all true and the US have real beyond top secret alien craft that they let young low level rookie civil engineers work on and then let them run around telling the world about it in books and TV interviews for the next 30years.

edit on 14-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I would love to ask George knapp some questions. Bob Lazar had some incredible things to tell the world. Element 115 among the most outstanding. Of course there was going to be an Element 115 eventually. But the characteristics of it were dead on, and this was in the mid 1980's. Ununpentium is a crazy Element, and bob lazar knew way too much about it for us to just cast him aside.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That would be Fantastic! I also agree on the comments on Bob.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Woo Hoo! I just joined and got this for an opener! Awesome Springer!
I have always believed Lazar. From reading the first article only, I'd say he's a lil bit
annoyed with this subject 25 years later. Even so, he is a fascinating individual to me.

George Knapp...not real familiar with him but I'm going to guess that the ATS community is
and would enjoy his company!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I can ask George back on for an "Ask Me Anything" on this if you all think it would be interesting and valuable.

Absolutely. Lets clown Lazar one more time.

All his tales of close proximity to reams of evidence somewhere in the desert and he produces not one microscopic bit of otherworldly tech metal that can be verified with gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer.

Sorry, (insert loud buzzer sound).

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I too have always been on the fence with this case. Such a great story and I can remember seeing the story when it came out 25 years ago. It was one of the first stories that propelled my interest in ufology.

I would love to see Knapp on AMA, but I would really love to see Knapp and Lazar!

+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe Bob Lazar has been silenced and discredited/shamed by our Govt. And if he would have mysteriously died at some point it would have given credence to his story from before. I know Stanton Friedman claims he's a total fraud, but I don't buy it one bit...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I remain open minded on Bob Lazar , there's just something about the story that still has a ring of truth in my mind ....Bob Lazar AMA ?
I know it won't happen but that would really be something.

edit on 14-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I believe Bob Lazar has been silenced and discredited/shamed by our Govt. And if he would have mysteriously died at some point it would have given credence to his story from before. I know Stanton Friedman claims he's a total fraud, but I don't buy it one bit...

There have been lots of people who have revealed secrets about governments that have been bumped off over the years. If someone needs to be silenced then they just do it..no one cares about 'how it looks'.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What? No poll?

Sweet! He clearly knew more than the poo-poo'ers state so always good for refresher.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It really annoys me that all these so called main cases like
meier
belgium triangle
bob lazar
roswell

for all the talk

what comes of it

nothing

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would love to have a Knapp AMA. Lazar was always a bit out there in my opinion, and I feel if he truly knew anything then something would have been done to silence him. On the other hand, there were some points that he brought up that seemingly could not have been known at that time that have come out since as being truth...namely element 115, though I have seen some discredit this somewhere but can't find the thread.

Would love to have Lazar on here too, though doubt that will ever happen. I would imagine he is pretty jaded and cynical at this point. Oddly enough, Bob and I share the same birthday though not the same year. I have always felt there was a connection with people born on the same days.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's the George Knapp AMA from last year
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Springer...

To me, it would make a lot more sense if you had Lazar on an AMA. Questions straight to the person without the middle man.

Of to watch the videos now, thanks for sharing them

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There were just enough things that Lazar said that made me not quite able to disregard him completely. I don't care much about the AMA, as they aren't really my thing, but I appreciate you posting those links!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why not ask Bob Lazar instead? That would really be a hit.
Try. See if you can get him. a reply to: Springer

+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I didn't know what to make of Bob's story.But when I heard about element 115 and how close his description of it years before its supposed discovery,I'm certainly NOT ruling out his participation in top secret projects.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thank you and all who started AMA. IMHO an awesome AMA would be both Bob Lazar and George Knapp combined Thread.

I know there has been issues with John Lear again putting that behind us in a mature manner with clear rules and guidelines of not ATS and John issues to be aired but a AMA thread with John after the joint Bob n George thread would be truly enlightening. I believe many interesting facts, stories and ATS as a whole could grow and perhaps question and discuss some exciting ideas.

I look forward to these AMA's as they show what a special site ATS is.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'd like to see Lazar here too. Cut out the middle man.
LOL about your birthdays but with 7 billion people on the planet and only 365 days in a year nearly 20 million share your birthday. reply to: Vasa Croe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join