It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

is it just me, or does he look significantly LESS crazy in this picture, than in like, EVERY other picture we've seen?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For those asking how the shooter gained entry to the school, hopefully this will visualize it for you:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

is it just me, or does he look significantly LESS crazy in this picture, than in like, EVERY other picture we've seen?

Do you think he looks crazy when he's dancing?

For those wondering that was posted publicly on Facebook by high school student Jimmy Oates on June 2, 2012.
edit on 5/15/2014 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

it's funny, at the time the attack took place, i'd had my head shaved..because my coworkers were ignorant, and somewhat childish, i had to endure such idiotic comments as "shoot anybody today?", and "yo guy, you look like that ni**a that shot that lady"...of course, these are the same idiots who used to either call me "D.C. Sniper", imply that i was related to the D.C. Sniper, or some other idiotic nonsense, because i used a lot of military, or military surplus gear, on the job..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NickDC202

i can't see his face, but i'd hafta say "nope"..he just looks like a dude playing some DDR..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

i can't see his face, but i'd hafta say "nope"..he just looks like a dude playing some DDR..

I really hate his "Children of the Corn" hairdo...

edit on 5/15/2014 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

it's funny, at the time the attack took place, i'd had my head shaved..because my coworkers were ignorant, and somewhat childish, i had to endure such idiotic comments as "shoot anybody today?", and "yo guy, you look like that ni**a that shot that lady"...of course, these are the same idiots who used to either call me "D.C. Sniper", imply that i was related to the D.C. Sniper, or some other idiotic nonsense, because i used a lot of military, or military surplus gear, on the job..

Please trust I did not read this post before I posted my hair drivel. I'm removing my hair drivel now.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE

“Only the hand that erases can write the true thing”

―Eckhart von Hochheim (c.1260—1328)

link

I'm curious if anyone noticed a pair of headphones similar to those in pictures from the Lanza home?

Yes America - here is your monster. He looks ready to kill at any moment. Just my opinion but I think this is the face of an innocent young man being wrongly blamed for a mass murder he didn't commit. Until someone can prove otherwise I'll stick with that. I never came here to win a popularity contest just speak what I believe to be the truth.
We used to have a justice system that said you were innocent until proven guilty. Now we have a legal system that works in tandem with the media who now tell you who is guilty and who isn't. They don't bother to produce any real evidence but insist we take their word on it. Their word isn't worth the pixels on this screen. They've earned our distrust, many times over.

If you're thinking "dude, he did it. we know he did" answer this: was that proven to you beyond a reasonable doubt?
edit on 15-5-2014 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickDC202

Do you think he looks crazy when he's dancing?

For those wondering that was posted publicly on Facebook by high school student Jimmy Oates on June 2, 2012.

———snip
keeping in shape by playing Dance Dance Revolution for 8-10 hours at a clip, each weekend at the AMC16 Theater in Danbury.
———snip

;-)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Makes me wonder if they didn't have Adam working to catch pedophiles only to have him find a important person engaged in it. This would make him a prime target for extermination and make his use as a patsy doubly satisfying for the creeps he caught.

No you have mentioned this, I can't help but to think that the Lanza familiy may somehow fit into your witness protection theory... I don't know something fishy. And it may somehow explain why ryan lanza had that response when stopped by the police.

They did the same thing to Jared Loughner by photoshopping his face to make him look like Uncle Fester.

Lol that one made me chuckle, never before saw the resemblance
edit on 15-5-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

lol, i hadn't even read the hairdo drivel...

s'all good...there's a difference between making a valid observation, and being an ignorant retard...my coworkers were ignorant retards...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

"If the government came in to your life and asked you to join a program what would you say?".

Holycrap........that is a HUGE clue right there...........and the plot thickens yet again.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
do we realize that there had been absolutely no
internet activity at the SHGS since the spring of 2007?
the building has been unoccupied since 2007.

now it is torn down.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

um.....what?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

They are referring to a recent Veteran Today article that is so outrageous I am not even gonna post it.

Sorry Veterans Today not Times......

edit on 15-5-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

there is a search engine that searches for website activity at a specified location
find the engine and type www.sandyhook.com...
shows no activity since spring of 2007

web.archive.org...*/newtown.k12.ct.us...
edit on 15/5/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You are 100% off topic and are well on your way to a ban if you continue. Claiming the school was not occupied for years is part of that writers theory as to it being a complete hoax and it is way off topic and not allowed here. Just a friendly warning........

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Whats crazy is a group of too cool for school kids funning at someone as they vid record it- Kinda creepy bully act.

But then again we live in a showbiz culture right?
wink wink

edit on 15-5-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i think you're talking about the internet archive's wayback machine...and i've used it before...and sandyhook.com is a friggin' software company...it has nothing to do with the school..

what in the blue hell are you on about?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE

"...He did however talk about some strange snip with his mom and some military dude..."

Hmm.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join