It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure
I'm struck by one particular contrast. Already, much of this thread has been dominated by discussion of a possible resuscitation efforts on Nancy Lanza. We've even had expert testimony as to why someone may have attempted to revive her even though all hope appeared lost, and rigor mortis had apparently set in.

Contrast this with what we've heard about conditions within the school. Scant details about attempts to save lives inside. Questions, in fact, about who actually declared all of these victims dead, and why (apparently) significant efforts were not made.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hypattia

I'm struck by one particular contrast. Already, much of this thread has been dominated by discussion of a possible resuscitation efforts on Nancy Lanza. We've even had expert testimony as to why someone may have attempted to revive her even though all hope appeared lost, and rigor mortis had apparently set in.

Contrast this with what we've heard about conditions within the school. Scant details about attempts to save lives inside. Questions, in fact, about who actually declared all of these victims dead, and why (apparently) significant efforts were not made.

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but isn't it more likely that the defib device was placed on Nancy's body in order to see if there was a heartbeat, and not necessarily to try to resuscitate her? Still seems like it would be documented somewhere. If this has already been determined and I'm just missing it please disregard.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

edit on 17-5-2014 by hypattia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen
Cardiac monitor for 30sec is the 4th step in pronouncing someone clinically dead in CT.
I was able to find the CT paramedic guidelines for situations close to that of N. Lanza's.
I linked to it a few pages back.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
drive.google.com...

Book One
pg167 of 167
REPORTS OF THE STATE'S ATTORNEY
(Pg2 of 285)
"It was fewer than six minutes from the time the first police officer arrived on SHES property to the time the first police officer entered the school building."
"Gunshots are heard in the background"(Pg11 of 285)

So for six minutes the cops outside the school are hearing gunshots and they do nothing? Whatever happened to going in right away to confront the active shooter? Ha!

(Pg3 of 285)
"DNA testing of evidence recovered from both the school and 36 Yogananda Street also revealed no potential accessories or co-conspirators."

How can they possibly make that statement when there was someone else's DNA all over the murder weapon? Ha!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

I've not had the chance to read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has been asked but......

If resuscitation was attempted on a body upon arrival on scene, even though said victim was clearly said to have rigor, then WHY were the SAME procedures not followed on all, or at least some, of the victims at the SCHOOL?

As you stated, "Sometimes, God moves in mysterious ways, and people have been resuscitated in what appeared to be the absolute worst of circumstances."

Yet it appears as though EMT personnel did not attempt to revive or resuscitate any of the victims inside the school? Or have I missed something?

To the OP: Great thread! Only the Facts! I too want the TRUTH about what happened, and even the "facts" seem to be raising even more questions in my mind!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

From page 8 read the reports listed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Thank you, I just did not have time enough this morning to read all of the pages of this post. Your direction was very much appreciated. That being said, I find that I tend to get lost in these posts, I read along, then click on a name to see what someone is responding to, then click on the link provided in that post, then start reading that page, and so on and so forth. So, again, if someone has said this, I apologize for the repeat, but:

I don't see anywhere that it states what type of adhesive envelope it was, only that it was a sealed white envelope. If it was a glue strip where you pull the plastic covering off, then there would be no DNA from licking the glue to seal the envelope. If it was the kind you have to "lick", then it is still possible no DNA was found from saliva. I use a moist cloth or sponge to moisten those myself, so IMO, that could provide an explanation for that.

I've read a lot of reports regarding the DNA, but any fingerprints found and searched that may be the "unknown" with the criminal history in NY?

Just a couple of thoughts I wanted to throw out there...... Thanks

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE

originally posted by: westcoast
It is totally normal to apply the pads to confirm that there isn't a heartbeat. This then is a matter of record (it is all recorded) rather than just someone voicing an opinion. The fact that one of the pads was on a ARM would indicate that they had no intention of actually shocking them. (improper placement)

I know, and I have addressed that in more detail here.

If you are in the medical field, your thoughts on the questions posed in the ^linked post would be helpful.
I'd appreciate it.

So to answer your questions from the linked post:

First of all, all states/counties within states have somewhat different protocols, so I can't really say for certain, but based on what you linked;

It sounds as if using the AED pads/leads to confirm an absence of pulse IS standard protocol there for certain situations. ie., lividity (pooling of blood) WITH rigor mortis. (what most people don't realize is that rigor can go away in as little as 12 hrs...so potentially, we are talking about someone deceased for less time than 24 hrs, as you asked)

OR...obvious injuries that are lethal, such as was the case in question.

So, based on this I would say it would be perfectly normal for the autopsy to include that in its report. It would have to. Not necessarily as a medical intervention, but that may be the technical jargon the coroner always uses when addressing AED use post-mortem.

I would also say that no, not everyone said coroner writes a report on is going to have the AED included. They may have had lividity but no rigor, so there was no point in confirming with the AED. (WAY too long...but could have been under 24 hrs)

I hope that answers your question,and thanks for pointing out your link. I hadn't gotten that deep into the thread.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I don't see anywhere that it states what type of adhesive envelope it was, only that it was a sealed white envelope. If it was a glue strip where you pull the plastic covering off, then there would be no DNA from licking the glue to seal the envelope. If it was the kind you have to "lick", then it is still possible no DNA was found from saliva. I use a moist cloth or sponge to moisten those myself, so IMO, that could provide an explanation for that.

Well, there was DNA obtained from the envelope.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: DarksideOz

jesus christ, you are dense....did you even bother reading my reply to you?

i addressed most of what you were bitching i didn't...

and if i missed anything, it was either a genuine mistake, was an irrelevant point, or was subject matter that would get the thread shut, if discussed.

go re-read my reply, and then come back, ok? and preferably, with a calmer attitude...

I have been nothing but clam all the way through this discussion. Now, re-read YOUR comments above and tell me who is the one not acting in a calm manner. Have I insulted you at ANY stage ? Yet you have done it TWICE in your last reply. The person who resorts to insults is the person that has nothing valid to say, and it isn't what I would call calm behaviour.

I suggest you take a deep breath and come down from your self appointed pedestal. My comments have not even looked like getting this thread closed down, so spare me the dramatics. I admitted to getting ONE thing wrong, what more can I do than admit my fault.

If you think this is all about "forensics", then how much more forensic evidence do you need to realise the official story is nothing but lies, from people with a history of lying ?
And WHO are you going to take all this forensic evidence to, considering the authorities that it would expose would then be the very same authorities doing the investigation. Does the 9/11 "commission" ring any bells for you ? You are so quick to jump down my throat with insults, yet I bet it takes you a lot longer to explain who you are going to present this "forensic evidence" too ? And then what ?

Hopefully you can offer more than just insults to these questions ?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.facebook.com... p?fbid=552831748166544&set=a.508438032605916.1073742157.114896831960040&type=1

please explain this

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

404'd

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I get a face book page for Elfin Şeyda Yılmaz.........I assume that it's a bad link......

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If it is the facebook page that was created a couple days before then that is nothing, could have simply been a page created with a different title and then changed.
Doesn't explain united way tho

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

Thank you for correcting me, sorry for the error, I read the # after the envelope description instead of before. Simple mistake.

second line

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
drive.google.com...

BOOK ONE

pg103 of 167
24 victims sustained 'multiple gunshot wounds' All the dead had shots to the head or neck.

Even if the targets were all stationary, this is a real feat of marksmanship. Which is evidence the shooter had professional training. As is this:

pg107 of 167
(wounded)victim Natalie Hammond "recalls that the shooting was sometimes rhythmic and steady in its cadence..."

-----------------------------

pg124 of 167
"This Detective.... discussed some of the theories that were circulating pertaining to the shooter, inclusive of him reportedly being a "gamer" and having a video game mentality throughout the incident."

Perhaps this is why they didn't include the best evidence--eyewitness statements--in this report:

pg167 of 167
(Pg8 of 285)
"...this report will not ....describe information provided by witnesses who were in the classrooms or heard what was occurring in the classrooms."

We have seen this before -- at Columbine High back in 1999:

Time (5-3-99)
"Survivors said they(the shooters) treated it like a video game."

----------------------

pg167 of 167
(Pg20 of 285)
--"Classroom 12... The window to the door was covered on the hallway side with dark colored paper that was there from a previous lockdown drill."

The previous drill must have really been recent for the window still to have been covered up.

------------------------

BOOK TWO

pg43 of 60
"...one box truck was loaded with 63 boxes of biological waste removed from the school, computer equipment, and the remaining items removed from the school. Clean Harbors indicated that these items would be secured at their facility and then shipped for disposal in Arizona and Oklahoma."

That's a long way to ship trash.

------------------------

BOOK THREE

pg 13 of 73
dated Jan 7, 2013
"The consent was given in order to download video surveillance from the (Newtown)high school's camera system."

What happened at Newtown High School that they'd want to review the video tape?

edit on 19-5-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

of course, because it makes it harder to demonize someone, if they look normal....they've gotta use (or photoshop) a pic, that makes the person look as unstable, and evil as possible....

all those scary bedtime story picturebooks for kids wouldn't be scary, if the monsters looked like angels and unicorns...

Exactly my point! People see a bad picture, possibly altered, and they believe what they are old to believe. I know of an author who complained about this; how a person doing an article would take a picture to make him look sinister, just to push the idea of his being a "horror" writer, which isn't even true.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join