It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+129 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Let me start off by stating that this is a thread about FACTS.
I am not interested in the output of the active conspiracy-theory mill, which churns out tons of ludicrous claims.
Those who have followed my posts know that I take this topic seriously.
I just want the truth, whatever that may be …

Now, to the individuals here (you know who you are), who might otherwise start-in with the insta-comments 90 seconds after this thread is posted: Please, I implore you—one human being to another—just read what I've presented, first. Then say whatever is on your mind. We can talk about the issues this raises while simultaneously being intellectually honest, and respectful.

To the staff of ATS: I've addressed several potential privacy concerns in the footnotes after the post

Look, inconsistencies aside, I know the story that the media has presented is very plausible. In fact, it's a fairly simple story:

A young man in an idyllic Connecticut exurb of NYC, son of divorced parents, suffering from the murky comorbidity of an Autism Spectrum Disorder and a slew of various neuroses, develops what we are told was “a fascination with mass-murder”.
His murderous fascination soon leads to him becoming obsessed with chimpanzees as well as mastering the arcane skills required to edit all of the Wikipedia articles on school-shootings.
By this time, his severe mental malfunctions led to the crystallization of a plan; a plan which would—once set into motion—would lead inexorably to his demise, immediately succeeding the tragic deaths of his mother, six educators, and 20 first-graders at his boyhood school.

He does this after having spent years in utter seclusion. Black garbage-bags taped over his windows, blocking out the light. Henceforth his only communication will be to his own, long-suffering mother. And even then—and though sharing a house—it is only via … email.
Nancy Lanza for her part was suffering from multiple-sclerosis, and this native New Hampshirite—at a loss for what to do in response to Adam's increasingly bizarre behavior—fell back on her rural Republican roots:

She purchased him an arsenal of firearms.

Thus armed, Lanza began undertaking a strict training regiment consisting of:

• honing his imminent mass-murder capabilities by playing decade-old, ‘M-For-Mature’ rated video games on his 19 inch classic color television, and first generation XBox.
  • practicing yogic, mind-over-matter Discordian mental exercises in order to overcome his debilitating phobia of door-knobs, cats, gas-operated lawn equipment, and metal objects.
  • keeping in shape by playing Dance Dance Revolution for 8-10 hours at a clip, each weekend at the AMC16 Theater in Danbury.

On an unseasonably warm 34°F day in mid-December of 2012, Adam Lanza did the unthinkable, and then put a bullet into the back of his own head (according to the police), or into his own mouth (according to the Chief Medical Examiner's office).

cont'd
edit on 9-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So ... I get it—I really do.
There's ⅓ of a billion people in this country, and the Law of Large Numbers virtually guarantees that stranger things will happen.

So this is what we were given and on the surface, believe me—as someone who has been caught in the middle of a public shooting, firsthand, 12ft. away—nothing much surprises me.

What does surprise me and what I do not get is why the Connecticut State Police and the State's Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury who wrote the Final Executive Summary appeared to have only skim-read the actual police report. Which is not likely, considering that the State's Attorney had to read it in order to redact the 70% of it which he determined needed to be redacted.

This is a bit involved, and I will not be presenting any theory at this time, just stating the facts as released by the ultimate authority and arbiter of what is alleged to have occurred on 12/14 in Newtown: the Connecticut State Police

First off, on 12/14/12 at the scene of 36 Yogananda St., upon entering Nancy Lanza's upstairs master bedroom, the SWAT team found Nancy laying in bed, with four gunshots wounds to the head. She was pronounced dead at 2:20 PM/EST. This part you know already.
The CSP report says that she was obviously DRT (“dead right there”) and had been for several hours:

What the police report says absolutely nothing about is that apparently someone thought she had a chance at making it, because—even though now undergoing rigor mortis—her body arrived at Dr. H. Wayne Carver II's building in Farmington, CT with medical resuscitation leads on the left side of her waist and her left wrist.

The second report identifies them as AED Adhesive Pads (aka “defibrillator pads”)

excerpt from EMS Training Doc
What is an AED?
An AED is a computerized medical device that can be used to treat a victim of cardiac arrest. The AED evaluates a cardiac arrest victim’s heart rhythm, determines if shock is needed and delivers an electric shock through the chest wall to the heart. Audible and/or visual prompts guide the user through the process.

link to forensic report 1
link to forensic report 2

cont'd next post

+33 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Next up on my list of FACTS:
DNA and Fingerprint Evidence
Also found in the master bedroom was a card and envelope labeled: To the young children of Sandy Hook Elementary School. Whatever may have been written inside the card is not known at this time. What we do know is that both sides of the envelope flap as well as the adhesive side of the stamp were tested for salivary DNA.
Here are some of the items tested:

Notice that no latent fingerprints were located...

link to CTSP Forensics Lab Report

Adam P. Lanza:
His DNA found was found on the side of the Mark .22 that was used to shoot his mother, and possibly on the barrel end.
His DNA was not found on the bullets, the trigger, the shoulder stock, the envelope, the stamp, the Bushmaster, the 5.56x45's or even the doors to his car.

Both sides of the envelope, the card, the adhesive side of the stamp, and the .22LR bullets were all found to have DNA MATCHING SOMEONE IN THE CONVICTED FELON DNA DATABASE FOR NEW YORK STATE

From page 5 of report #00124235
The DNA Results eliminate both Nancy Lanza and Adam Lanza as the source of DNA found on the driver's side front door handle and driver's side exterior door handle on the suspect vehicles car as well as the gun.

Incidentally, on page 5 of report #00063156, it is indicated that during a search of the vehicles in the parking lot:
“a red blood like substance was located next to a white Subaru bearing New York registration FGX5945, which was parked in the NE section of the parking lot. An Integriswab swabbing was taken of the red blood like substance (Exhibit #502) for the purposes of identifying a potential DNA source.”
(This does not appear to have been followed-up insofar as far as I know)

With respects to the envelope and card, good luck requesting more info via FOIA by referencing its case number (wait--this is a separate case?!) --

~C.

FOOTNOTES
() Privacy Note: these tag(s) are (understandably) not currently assigned in the state of New York, so it is not PII.
Intriguingly, this plate number appears in multiple guises throughout the report, each time slightly altered. Sometimes it is “FGX5945”, sometimes “FGX5954”, and sometimes redacted

() Privacy Notes
The foregoing details are NOT protected health information. They are sourced from police incident reports, and court records. Autopsy records are not protected health information to the extent they are maintained and released by state agencies. Furthermore, HIPPA is not applicable after death.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good to see some paperwork starting to surface.
Great work and i'm anxious to see what else pops up, assuming you are going to keep investigating.

Hard science, glad to see you know where the truth lies.

Best Wish's,

OnEeYdWiLy

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OnEeYdWiLy

Oh this isn't his first rodeo, all his post are just like this.
Great post EC, love the focus on the report.
Thanks for sticking with this and bringing info like this to light

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Excellent presentation. S&F'. Is there any way of finding who that DNA belongs to?

One bullet to the head from the 22 caliber, yet post mortem describes several orbital gunshots. The whole thing looks quite contrived. So the letter to the children of the school could have been left by the real shooter perhaps?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Excellent presentation. S&F'. Is there any way of finding who that DNA belongs to?

One bullet to the head from the 22 caliber, yet post mortem describes several orbital gunshots. The whole thing looks quite contrived. So the letter to the children of the school could have been left by the real shooter perhaps?

Thank you,
~just a slight correction: the responding officers initially thought there was only one gunshot wound. The OCME report(s) list 4x bullets to the head (it's all included in the linked forensic reports).
They were just closely spaced.
Oddly, one of the only non-redacted photos from N. Lanza's autopsy is of the four, extracted .22's.

Your deduction vis-à-vis the SHES letter is a logical one.
edit on 9-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

Just a thought about the DNA evidence: Is there any reason this "DNA" they are referring to is not simply blood from victims? Why would Adam's DNA be on the weapons anyway (aside from the finale)?

I suppose the only caveat to that theory would be that a convicted felon is unlikely to be able to procure employment at an elementary school. But background checks are overlooked all the time.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Thank you sir

for some fine sluthing s&f for some fine work

edit on 9-5-2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lemmin

This DNA was found at 36 Yogananda St (the Lanza's house), not the school

Cheers,
~C

+9 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OP, thank you for keeping the fact-based conversation going on SH. Cases like these are drawn out and important information that deserves follow-up is guaranteed to slip through the cracks of peoples' attention spans/interests.

I know there are those who just want this go away for whatever reason, but I appreciate you putting in time and effort, and putting up fresh information. Opposite of popular opinion, we DONT have all the facts, and there are MANY unanswered questions.

I look forward to the adult conversation and you wont see me burying my head in the sand.

And for those that just want this to go away.... Why dont YOU go away? If you dont want to see this topic, dont click on the thread! If you comment on the thread, you are encouraging continued conversation. Its pretty simple.
edit on 0627x6706America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
From what the OP posted the most intriguing thing I took from it was the DNA hit in the NY registered offenders data base.
I would really like to know the identity of the DNA hit. If there is a smoking gun, this would be it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Where do you think the AED came from? before or after swat went through the house?

www.amazon.com...

+22 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: aivlas

Unless EMT's are known to undertake (completely undocumented) CPR+electrocardiographic attempts at resuscitation on a patient with rigor-mortis after having died of FOUR gunshot holes to their face … then I would be forced to ‘guess’ that they were put on:
before

?

Glad I'm not the only one who is contemplating the implications of that oddity.

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

See... this is how journalism should be handled. Facts, facts, and more facts. Let the readers realize how inconsistent those facts are, themselves. Great job on this.

Honestly, I never knew any of this. With the media covering the emotionally-charged versions of sensational tragedies like this, you rarely get facts.

- The reports of the mother's wounds were not consistent.
- The mother had evidence of an attempted resuscitation as a response to four bullets in the face.
- The letter written about the school before the shooting has no trace of evidence connecting it to the suspected shooter.

Without any other facts, these alone are enough to open investigations into how this was handled. Thank you so much for this thread.

+18 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating OP. So SOMEBODY who was not Adam or Nancy Lanza left a sealed envelope addressed to the students of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Nancy's bedroom?

Seems to me that somebody ELSE was involved in this mass killing. Goes along with witness testimony that there was at least one other person in the school with a gun that day shooting people.

Also thanks for reiterating the striking fact that the official police report has Adam Lanza being shot in the BACK OF THE HEAD (most likely by the second shooter).

Nice job!
edit on 9-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Have to ask those things on here.

It could be any number of things, after a quick catchup, what first comes to mind is that she fell even more sick and adam tried to "help"

Doctors found lesions on her brain in 1999, and Nancy Lanza described her illness as “like living on top of a time bomb.” But she decided not to tell her children.

www.nydailynews.com...

Speaking to MailOnline Marsha Lanza, from Crystal Lake, Illinois, said: ‘Nancy opened up with me and told me she had been diagnosed with MS.

www.dailymail.co.uk... cret.html

getting conflicting research on the link between MS and a higher risk of heart attacks.

Have to add as well that imo the conflicting reports are not a sticking point, one was at the scene the other was a thorough examination on a clean body.
edit on 9-5-2014 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you experience any trouble with the first link to the forensic lab report on Nancy Lanza use this

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Fantastic research, s&f for the wonderfully refreshing facts to said event. Nice to read something devoid of an agenda.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So I've just recently re-immersed myself back into ATS after a brief hiatus, so forgive me if this has previously been covered in previous months, but there is a treasure-trove of documents, audio recordings, videos and reports someone has archived HERE

This thread on a different website was created in Jan. 2014 and updated on 12Mar2014, and covers that which the OP presented and more.

Inconvenient truth #60

This person has begun transcribing police tapes and provides hyperlinks to the archived materials as he/she discusses certain reports. OP, I hope you will find new materials to further facilitate your personal investigation into recovering more shocking, unreported facts in the archived link.
edit on 3959x6739America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join