It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

Do you have a link to the exact 911 calls with shots heard? I have them downloaded but it's a long list of calls to go through.

UPDATE: Nevermind I found them ........

edit on 13-5-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RationalDespair
Thank you very much for this quality thread OP!
I could not open the links to the police reports in the OP, but that may be because of the proxy server at work. Do you know of any other links to these?

The link to the DNA Forensic Report still works, so if you are not able to access that, then it's definitely the workplace proxy-server (which is a common issue). However, … hmmm …yes, it seems the Lanza forensic lab reports may've been shutdown for excessive traffic or something, I had problems with those earlier as well.

For a quick fix:
Earlier in the thread a member helpfully posted someone's unofficial public archive of documents.

For more extensive investigation or if you just want to download everything onto your HD, then of course use this
Official CSP link to the full set of archives (released on 12/27/13)

Inside of these ZIP format archives you will find:

• all crime scene photographs (many redacted)
  • investigatory reports for all crime scenes (in PDF format)
  • all crime scene video recordings (much of it redacted; and randomly I may add)
  • several (but not all) first responders' dash-cam footage (can be found on YouTube as well)
  • audio + transcripts
  • 911 calls
  • misc. other documents, maps, etc.
  • supplemental reports, ancillary investigations, and follow-ups to tips given to the police by the public

Over a GB in data, this should then be condensed by removing the full page black redactions and then running the PDFs (which are in image format) through a OCR scanning software (optical character recognition), which will convert the facsimile pages of the PDF into text (searchable, indexable, highlightable, copyable, etc).
Professional PDF editing software like Adobe Acrobat Pro will work fine.

Hope this helps,
~Constantine

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
The shots coming through the window is interesting, but is it really strange? I'm not sure. I could picture him popping off a few random shots at the building as he approached it, perhaps to test fire one of his weapons, or for intimidation factor, or maybe just for the hell of it.

I believe it is very strange considering that Lanza allegedly did the shooting from INSIDE the school. If the official story says he did the shooting once inside the building, then that means there was another gunman and the official story is a lie.
What is really strange is that school had MANY cameras in it, yet not ONE pic of Lanza in the school committing the shooting.
Please take into account how much footage was obtained at the Columbine shooting, and take into account that that was at least approx.15 years earlier, yet Sandyhook school was considered to be a new school, with modern security measures, yet not one of those measures can prove Lanza did the shooting. Just like with 9/11 how they claim 19 terrorists boarded flights that day, yet not ONE single photo of any of the 19 boarding a flight that day. Not ONE single pic. It's funny how the camera's don't work properly when ever there is a false-flag attack ?
The whole Sandyhook incident can be summed up in 3 simple words........GUN CONTROL LAWS. But what is the last line of defence against a corrupt Government.........GUNS. The Government knows this and this is why they are trying so hard to take them off you. And take it from an Australian that has tough gun laws [thanks to the false-flag at Port Arthur] and every since that happened it has been corrupt Government after corrupt Government bringing in new law after new law, and hidden tax after hidden tax. Why are they corrupt, because they know all we have left is a peaceful protest that will achieve NOTHING. But an armed population storming the Parliament is their worst nightmare. Remove the guns, remove their nightmare !

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

yet Sandyhook school was considered to be a new school, with modern security measures, yet not one of those measures can prove Lanza did the shooting.

Sandy Hook was far removed from being considered a "new school". In fact, the school was dilapidated and full of asbestos and lead paint. It was not fit for human inhabitation much less elementary children in a well off community. When the closed the school after the "shootings" they posted asbestos warnings on all of the doors.

Further more, despite the school being a virtual toxic waste dump, instead of investing in some sort of cleanup or renovation they reportedly purchased a "state of the art" security system for the school, which as reports show, was only capable of live video display without any recording ability...........

As with almost everything involving Sandy Hook. Common sense yet again, at every single turn defies any type of reasonable logic.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

the only camera was a little crap one at the front door, that they used to identify people at the intercom, before they buzzed them in...

they didn't have a full camera system like columbine.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I apologize, I should of worded that better. I did see a report several months ago that claimed the school had gone through a "renovation" phase. Not necessarily on any of the buildings, but more from a increasing security point of view. It was even mentioned in the official story that they couldn't believe how easily he gained access to the school considering all the modifications to deter such easy access. But surely even you must find it odd that they cannot produce ONE single photo or still shot of him at the scene ?

Then start adding up all the other inconsistencies in the official story. Who were these men that fled the scene, considering we now have the very real possibility that shots came from OUTSIDE of the building. Why was one of those "caught" but then placed into the FRONT seat of a police car while being a possible suspect in a school shooting, remembering that at that stage the authorities claimed that they did NOT know who the shooter was. Why was this man released without further, deeper questioning. Who was this man ? Why did the TV crew ignore him being there despite eyewitnesses pointing to the guy and saying "he is right there" ??????????

Find out the identity and location of that man, and you find out the REAL story of Sandyhook. But where is that man that was allowed to walk free ?????
That guy was NOT supposed to be caught. The officers that pursued him were NOT meant to pursue him. So when they catch him, the order is passed on and he is released. So WHO was that guy ?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

the only camera was a little crap one at the front door, that they used to identify people at the intercom, before they buzzed them in...

they didn't have a full camera system like columbine.

Well I am not saying I am 100% right, but what you suggests severally contradicts many of the information I have seen about the school. The cameras are there, but it appears as though they may of been having "technical" problems that day. Before you laugh, think back to 9/11 were 19 people went through Airport terminals yet not ONE was caught on camera, AT AN AIRPORT OF ALL PLACES. And here we have a school that took extra security measures, yet failed to think of security camera's..........please !!!!!
If they had cameras all over that school for Columbine back in the 90's, than you cannot tell me that this school didn't have enough camera's to get Lanza on film at least once in almost 20 years later. I guarantee you here and now that if I went and broke into Sandyhook school to steal or cause damage, I would be caught on at least 5 different cameras. But then again, me breaking into Sandyhook doesn't fit into the plan of gun control, but a false-flag shooting does. Join the dots

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Whenever you hear about a shooting suspect "disappearing off the grid" for weeks, months or years before the shooting, that actually means that this is the period that they were undertaking mind control programming. so who is doing the programming.
Look up the Port Arthur shooting in Australia [the shootings that lead to our gun control], and look at the footage of the Aurora theatre shooting suspect in court. Why would they sedate a suspect so much that he cannot even function properly in his own defence hearing. Both the Port Arthur "shooter", Martin Bryant, and the Aurora "shooter", James Holmes, both had unexplained periods of being "off the grid" before the shooting. So did Adam Lanza. All 3 of these events were all then used by Government to justify gun control.
That is how a false-flag attack works. And they will just keep on happening to either they take the guns off Americans, or Americans use their guns for what they were truly intended for..................a last defence against a corrupt Government. You can't get much more corrupt that staging shootings on your own citizens !

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

Thank you very much! I will download the complete data set later at home. I can't wait to dig into this subject a lot more and hopefully add something substantial to the topic.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarksideOz
Well I am not saying I am 100% right

yeah, you are...

but what you suggests severally contradicts many of the information I have seen about the school.

such as?

The cameras are there

no, they weren't

but it appears as though they may of been having "technical" problems that day

based on what?

Before you laugh

too late for that, mate..

think back to 9/11 were 19 people went through Airport terminals yet not ONE was caught on camera, AT AN AIRPORT OF ALL PLACES.

or, the scads of other cameras in the area of the pentagon, that caught everything on tape, and the feds rushed in, and confiscated ALL of those tapes..

those are examples of instances where there were cameras present, and we were either lied to about footage, or we know for a fact that it was confiscated, and purposely disappeared...(by the way, i don't know what the hell you're on about, but cameras DID catch some of the alleged hijackers)

this isn't one of them....they didn't have a building-wide camera system...hell, they didn't have ANY camera system....just the one at the front door. and it didn't record. SHES didn't even have security guards.

And here we have a school that took extra security measures, yet failed to think of security camera's..........please !!!!!

if you use more exclamation points, maybe it'll make people believe you more..

what are these extra security measures you keep mentioning?

If they had cameras all over that school for Columbine back in the 90's, than you cannot tell me that this school didn't have enough camera's to get Lanza on film at least once in almost 20 years later.

yes, i can tell you that, and i am....they didn't have a camera system in, or on the building at the time of the attack.

I guarantee you here and now that if I went and broke into Sandyhook school to steal or cause damage, I would be caught on at least 5 different cameras.

it is physically impossible for you to break into SHES.

But then again, me breaking into Sandyhook doesn't fit into the plan of gun control, but a false-flag shooting does. Join the dots

and how is this a false-flag? which country are we trying to blame this on? i hate when people overuse, or misuse the term "false flag"...it doesn't mean what you think it means...

join the dots, indeed..
edit on 14-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

That was a phenomenal, fact-based reply that you wrote; good job!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The story is that they installed a new camera system at the beginning of the year. The rest of the story is that the camera system in question did not record, but rather was only for identifying visitors. I agree that it doesn't make much sense, but as long as we're analyzing the "facts," that's what we've been fed.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure
The story is that they installed a new camera system at the beginning of the year. The rest of the story is that the camera system in question did not record, but rather was only for identifying visitors. I agree that it doesn't make much sense, but as long as we're analyzing the "facts," that's what we've been fed.

You're absolutely correct. In one of the "retired" threads I was able to document the details of the camera system (including the model that was installed based on the photos) and what you wrote is essentially accurate.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NickDC202

and can you confirm for us that the "system" consisted of one crappy camera at the intercom box at the front door, that led to a couple of crappy monitors in the office, that they used to identify people at the intercom box, before buzzing them into the building?

this is a "system" in the same way that plastic discs that you use to move furniture are a "system"

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

are you being genuine, or facetious?

i sense, perhaps, sarcasm...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure

The extreme low-tech security system was designed by an interesting man who was one of only 3 adults to have had repeated contact with Adam Lanza. Richard Novia was head of the tech club at Newtown High and both Ryan and Adam were members. Novia reportedly reached out to Adam and even went so far as to visit Nancy Lanza at home to discuss his issues.

Oddly enough, the tech club helped repair and install electronics in the area schools, possibly even Sandy Hook elementary. They had weekend "sleepovers" inside the schools according to reports (does that sound normal to anyone?).
Novia was supposed to be a "security expert" and his present company has ties to DHS. He also left Newtown School District after some sort of "confrontation" with a student. A very large portion of the material written about Adam came from this mystery man. Given the sadly outdated failure of a security system at Sandy Hook one must question Novia's ability despite what appear to be very good credentials.

Yet another adult in Adam's life was an unnamed person who was reportedly teaching him to play a Chinese musical instrument. Why he was never interviewed or even named in the final report is a bizarre omission given how many others were questioned.

The only other adults to have had contact with Lanza during his teens years aside from teachers were several psychologists, one of whom lost his license and fled to NZ. His records on Adam were conveniently destroyed. There was also a Dr. King who still heads the Child Development Center for Yale. It was his diagnosis of Adam that is most often referred to.
edit on 14-5-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why he was never interviewed or even named in the final report is a bizarre omission given how many others were questioned.

Are you sure he wasn't? I see alot of blacked out names in those reports.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

100% genuine. I think you did a fabulous job with your response and, in doing so, assured the train stays on the tracks.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

and can you confirm for us that the "system" consisted of one crappy camera at the intercom box at the front door, that led to a couple of crappy monitors in the office, that they used to identify people at the intercom box, before buzzing them into the building?

this is a "system" in the same way that plastic discs that you use to move furniture are a "system"

I found one of my post from a "retired" thread:

You are correct, the door camera(s) did not record footage as I explained in detail here and have pasted below; I think if you read it you might better understand why the camera not recording footage is a touch odd.... because, you are correct that cameras are relatively new, however those camera(s) were installed in 2012 and for about 5 years prior to 2012 every white paper by experts about school safety as well as credible student safety organization had been stressing the importance, value and imperative for any camera installed at a school to record footage:

Sadly there was one flaw in that new, high-tech video entry system that Sandy Hook was lauded for installing and, which according to the Washington Times, included school doors being locked and secure at 9:30 a.m. with a video camera and buzzer system that can allow entry after that time from THREE monitoring locations but that flaw in the video security system that so much money was spent on in early 2012: it [allegedly] had no recording capabilities.

Why would an elementary school in a wealthy community that at the start of the 2012-13 school year had overhauled their security plan and installed this video access security system choose to NOT record the comings and goings of the entrance? Seems like it would be a logical thing to do considering that like 1/4 of all Law & Order SVU episodes involve a kid being snatched from their elementary school and SVU often reviewing the schools surveillance for leads. Things that make you go hmmm.....

On another note...

Earlier someone asked about the people who were chased in the woods, well apparently you didn't see people with guns or in camouflage in those videos from the helicopter because according to the report:

Two reporters located in the woods around SHES, who were held at gun point by Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) police officers until their identities could be determined;

Also, remember the gentleman in handcuffs in the back of the cop car who was mentioned in numerous media accounts and the official reports (because, well as we all know people on social media only post lies and have pants that are on fire and can be arrested by the CT police for typing Sandy and/or Hook in a post) told us a few different reasons for the guy being at the school.... apparently none of that was true because the report tells us:

A man from New York who was working in a nearby town and went to SHES after an application on his cell telephone alerted him to the situation at the school. He drove to the firehouse and went up to the school on foot. He was taken from the scene of the school in handcuffs and later to Newtown Police Department. It was later determined that he did not have a connection to the shooting and had gone to SHES to see what was going on.

I wonder if law enforcement ever cross checked the fingerprints or DNA of the man from New York against the evidence of the offender from New York that was found on the card at the Lanza home...

I'll keep looking through my old posts and hopefully I can find the post documenting the security camera model installed at SHES in 2012.

Update:
Here is a letter from Dawn Hochsprung to the SH parents detailing the new security protocol for 2012:
edit on 5/14/2014 by NickDC202 because: updated info

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe someone can explain why, when they found a locked door and were subsequently informed of the possibility of a second shooter, they did not bother to go back to that locked door and break it down? So maybe they were in a rush the first time through, did not check it properly or it has a sticky latch. That could make them believe that it is locked. I just don't get Law enforcement being in an active shooter situation and coming upon a locked door and saying, "oh well, this one is locked guess we move on"

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join