It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If you are in here claiming the Pro Russians started the fire you sir are delusional. Same with your buddy the second poster. I spent all of yesterday watching videos of the event. Even WESTERN MEDIA says that it was the pro Russians killed and the others who started it!!! How can you deny that???? There is video proof. For. #s. Sake.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

to focus on the smallest mistakes or factual errors while ignoring completely the strongest and undeniable aspects of a theory/report/topic at hand to switch the focus somewhere else is a very popular and successful disinfo technic.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

It was never a mistake but someone's judgement distorting the truth.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Or you know, you could get off of your ass and WATCH THE VIDEOS YOURSELF. Go ahead. There are dozens of em out there. Tell me mate, how many molotovs do you see being thrown OUT OF that building? 0. Zilch. Not one. However you can see 12+ molotovs being thrown in.

Just because western media says it does not make it any more true. You think CNN is not state approved? See for yourself for once.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

you should write a semantico-philosophical essay on the difference (i love semantic although yours is blurred to me)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra the eu tried sending in observers to check for war crimes and other atrocities and they were taken hostage correct me if I wrong

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wow, man... Pfft... I dunno, guess we just all get into our little groups and all have a big fight, see who wins? Why don't we start a new party... humanity, anyone in the world is welcome! You know because somewhere down the line we are ALL brothers and sisters! What is the mental tribalistic non-sense? Why?

How do we combat this? Could we outlaw ALL parties? Just as a people have zero tolerence for groups forming and trying to impose thier will?

I really dunno, seems sometimes we're just doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Below the explanation in Polish language - this is what happened in Odessa:

Relacje naocznych świadków wczorajszych wydarzeń w Odessie : ... ruskie tituszki(ok. 700) miały pecha - zachciało im się napaść na proukraińska manifestację wtedy gdy w pobliżu przechodzili/wracali z meczu(Czarnomorec Odessa vs. Metalist Charków) kibice obu drużyn.
Dodatkowo charkowianie mieli świeżo w pamięci jak tituszki pobiły ich kolegów w Charkowie, wiec natychmiast ruszyli na pomoc bitym pałkami, prętami i brukowcami manifestantom.
Większość tituszek jak zauważyli co się dzieje zaczęli uciekać do swego obozowiska namiotowego na ul. Kulikowe Pole, a cześć do domu związków zawodowych, gdzie chcieli się zabarykadować i bronić.
Uciekając strzelali do kibiców i manifestantów zabijając 4 osoby i raniąc kilkanaście innych.
To rozwścieczyło do białości kibiców, którzy spalili namioty separatystów i rzucili sie w pościg za tą częścią tituszek, która uciekała w stronę bud. związków zawodowych. Kiedy tituszki tam dobiegli, widząc ścigających ich kibiców i odesczan zabarykadowali wejście i je podpalili butelkami z benzyną, aby odgrodzić sie od atakujących. Pożar szybko się rozprzestrzenił obejmując prawie cały parter i zmuszając bandytów do uciekanie na kolejne, wyższe pietra.
Akcję straży pożarnej początkowo uniemożliwiali sami tituszki rzucając z górnych pieter butelki z benzyną, kamienie, meble, a także oddając strzały z posiadanej broni palnej. Dopiero kiedy zorientowali się, ze płonie już cały parter i zaczyna się palić I piętro, a gęsty trujący dym uniemożliwia oddychanie przestali walczyć i zaczęli wołać o pomoc i wyłazić na parapety górnych pieter.
Rozwścieczeni kibice nie chcieli ich wypuścić ale odesczanom udało się ich trochę uspokoić i zaczęto ściągać tych z parapetów i wywozić po cichu resztą milicynymi wozami od tyłu budynku. Ogółem zatrzymano ponad 130 osób, a 36 tituszków się zaczadziło.
Rzecz charakterystyczna ŻADEN z nch NIE był mieszkańcem Odessy a duza część była obywatelami FR i Naddniestrza. Reszta to Ukraińcy z różnych regionów opłaceni przez "nieznanych" ludzi ;-). Tak właśnie wyglądało naprawdę "bestialskie"(wg. mediów rosyjskich) znęcanie się nad bezbronnymi kobietami i dziećmi, które przybyły "pokojowo" zamanifestować miłość do Putina i FR.

If you wish you can google translate this.

So, what happened there - it was result of "Tituszki" (pro-russian) steps (eyewitness relation):

1. Tituszki (pro-russian) in the number of 700 started to fight with pro-ukraine demonstration, they beaten them with serious weapons - metal sticks & huge stones (sett, paver)
2. They did not knew it was a football game and there are people (fans) from Charkov - so, the Charkov fans are very fresh after they were beaten by Tituszki (pro-russian) - so they immediatly helped to pro-ukrainian
3. Tituszki (pro-russian) started to fight with guns, killing 4 people, and started to run away.
4. Then Tituszki (pro-russian) decided to come into the building, and to separate from Charkov fans decided to put the fire at the front doors.
5. Then they decided to throw the molotov cocktails from the building, what made the fire arms could not start to stop the fire
6. And then they realized, that there is seriously, but it was too late for some of them.
7. In the time the Charkov fans were seriously angry (4 of them shooted in the clash by pro-russian) and people from Odessa were trying to negotiate with them, helped many pro-russians to leave the building in fire

8. NO ONE of thouse who died is coming from Odessa - NO ONE ! Russia claimed it was about 20 russian citizens in thouse who died there, rest of them comes from Naddniestrze (something like FR republic).

It died 36 pro-russian activists in total in this rush.
Rest of died are pro-ukraine.

About 130 pro-russian activists were stopped and in jail - however, today a few hundreds pro-russian attacked Police building demanding to leave them from jail.

This is what happened. Stop BS propaganda, listen to whom is close as we are.

The war is coming. And we are NOT happy with this.

And unfortunately I have to say - Mr. Putin hast lost his mind, as what he is doing may finish in a global conflict.

PS - Todays info on this is, that Ukrainian PM says, that Police officers are also guilty of this what happened, as they should not leave the fighting sides when the shoots started, and they should do more to avoid this what happened.

But on the other hand, I would like to see Western Police in the situation like this, between a few thousands of angry football fans & 700 pro-russian "activists" - well trained in fighting and armed with guns, what they would do then - I think, they would call for Special Forces..

edit on 4-5-2014 by sechmet because: grammary

edit on 4-5-2014 by sechmet because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by sechmet because: new infos

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sechmet

All fiction...

I suggest you just watch the videos of what actually happened. Fascists firebomb the building. No if, buts, or maybes...

Check out the vids and pics posted earlier. You will be shocked by the hatred of those Ukrainian nationalists and other extremists. Plain murder.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sechmet
listen to whom is close as we are.

how close are you ? 1000km ? 500 ?

no it's no matter of km or miles.

in between there and you and anybody else is the same distance, it's the distance that separates us from a tv screen, a zionist media or an imf bankster lie. poland belongs to imf since a long while now so you're as far as any other westerner to ukraine.

who benefits from the crime (the coup against the previous government) ?

* russian immigrants (that are there since xviii century) ?
* ukraine inhabitant that have now to pay their gas 50% more expensive (ukraine winters are cold but you know that already) thanks to imf ?
* bank of russia that lost their bail out deals with ukraine ? (not saying it was any better, just very probably less bad for the ukrainian common man)
* the imf that now has got monetary sovereignty over ukraine ?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blister

All fiction...

What you saw is what somebody showed to your eyes.
Eyewitness relation is something else.

It wasn't anything planned, just angry people made angry things - both sides were dropping molotov's, Charkov fans were a few days earlier brutally attacked by pro-russian.

This is not a clash as you may know from West - people are dying there, shooted or beaten to death with metal sticks.

What you do is simply PROPAGANDA - lets look at picks & video, but it all depends who has the camera and where camera is looking.. BS

Shame on you, you even did not read my post

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Got a source for this please?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Pot

originally posted by: maddy21
a reply to: LarryLove

If you don't think like i do then you are a retard kind of mentality of certain folks here..

meet....

Kettle

originally posted by: [post=17880468]maddy21[/post
Might i suggest you refrain from making personal remarks and stick to the topic at hand..

edit on 4-5-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

I was just perusing this thread and come by your comment,you clearly are taking the sentence you quoted from out of context,unjustly so.

Judging by the tone of your posts you do come across as someone with an agenda who is quite arrogant continiously trying to undermine the op.

Why don't you start your own thread so we can troll that?

for some reason your quote has not come through

It can be found on page 3

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sechmet

originally posted by: Blister

All fiction...

What you saw is what somebody showed to your eyes.
Eyewitness relation is something else.

It wasn't anything planned, just angry people made angry things - both sides were dropping molotov's, Charkov fans were a few days earlier brutally attacked by pro-russian.

This is not a clash as you may know from West - people are dying there, shooted or beaten to death with metal sticks.

What you do is simply PROPAGANDA - lets look at picks & video, but it all depends who has the camera and where camera is looking.. BS

Shame on you, you even did not read my post

If it were not planned can you explain the pics of people loading up molotovs BEFOREHAND?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Got a source for this please?

The source for this is a comment from the site I just made copy-paste:
wiadomosci.wp.pl...

under 15:31 information: "Kilkaset osób o prorosyjskich poglądach zaatakowało posterunek milicji w Odessie. Sforsowano bramę, zbito okna. Zebrani domagają się uwolnienia zatrzymanych podczas przedwczorajszych starć w tym mieście, w których zginęło około 40 osób. "

you have to click 2-3 times "show more comments" to see it:

comment ~odessa (15:56)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How about an eywitness report? Russian correspondent Elena Rykovtseva was there, when the first clashes began. And she saw the pro-Russian attack the pro-Ukrainian demo. But both sides were prepared, because they knew of the attack via Social Media:

Odesa Dispatch: Some Murders Are Announced

Journalist Howard Amos, who was on the ground, twittered:

Nobody will ever know who was "responsible" for trade union building fire. It was chaos, both sides lobbing Molotovs all over the place.

Of course, it would be stupid to say, the pro-Russians put the building themselves on fire by purpose. But the possibility that they did it by accident is not so far fetched. You simply have to drop the burning bottle. Indeed some said, they saw the fire at first in a room with intact windows. So it can not be outruled.

Meanwhile the building became a kind of sacred place: Flowers, crosses, a big Russian flag...

And right now a pro-Russian crows is infront of the police station and forced the police to let go all pro-Russians, who where arrested yesterday.
It seems pro-Ukrainians are gathering right now to react, as a Ukrainian guy twittered a few miutes ago. Horrible, if this becomes true.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Siddharta because: typos

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
How about an eywitness report? Russian correspondent Elena Rykovtseva was there, when the first clashes began. And she saw the pro-Russian attack the pro-Ukrainian demo. But both sides were prepared, because they knew of the attack via Social Media:

Odesa Dispatch: Some Murders Are Announced

Journalist Howard Amos, who was on the ground, twittered:

Nobody will ever know who was "responsible" for trade union building fire. It was chaos, both sides lobbing Molotovs all over the place.

Of course, it would be stupid to say, the pro-Russians put the building themselves on fire by purpose. But the possibility that they did it by accident is not so far fetched. You simply have to drop the burning bottle. Indeed some said, they saw the fire at first in a room with intact windows. So it can not be outruled.

Meanwhile the building became a kind of sacred place: Flowers, crosses, a big Russian flag...

And right now a pro-Russian crows is infront of the police station and forced the police to let go all pro-Russians, who where arrested yesterday.
It seems pro-Ukrainians are gathering right now to react, as a Ukrainian guy twittered a few miutes ago. Horrible, if this becomes true.

Yup both "sides" are crazy... Both itching for a fight and were ready for it... No-one there can cry about it... I think the whole time we have "sides" it'll continue... Can we get rid of sides? What are the solutions to these problems? Why don't we ever discuss the solutions???

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In the first place it's sad. To see injured people is an eye opener for those who are human. People should start to aspirate for being a better person before it's too late.
Not that they occupy cities with fists and guns and mines because they like Russia more than Ukraine. What kind of mentality is that? How can civilians posses military explosives and equipment like this without a sick help from some sick foreign people? It has to stop

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

There is also report, that there was a gas inside the building, as people were dying very unexpectedly

wiadomosci.wp.pl...

and Ukrainians are doing the investigation to check, what caused this - because it is expected there was unknown substance in fire.

Everybody want to know the truth. Maybe except somebody, who can be involved in this dangerous substance became to be in fire (and why it was in the building?)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

if the elite wants a civil war, the elite divides us, manipulates us, arms us, kills a few of us, and get a civil war (so we get to kill each other on our own while they steal what we have) : afghanistan, irak, syria, lybia and now ukraine

on the fence whether putine is accomplice to the imf to create that war or if he's in a real conflict with imf but ultimately it doesn't matter he's elite like imf banksters anyway

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join