It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
It manipulates peoples minds to think they are something more than they are; ordinary Ukrainians defending their sovereignty from a bunch of hired criminal brutes.

amen to that

they are resisting a new order imposed on them by force. Even if they are manipulated in every way possible i feel most of them are standing up against nazism first of all reasons.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Thanks for your input here. Instead of the show me proof crowd you have brought simple evidence of the BBQ in Odessa and silenced their pages of droll about it.

Especially that Youtube at the top of your post. Clearly seen in the beginning are the wood pallets they intend to use to fire the entrances. I saw footage of them breaking those up and tossing them at the burning doorways. They planned this just like that, far in advance. I can't wait for the Pro Kiev crowd to cry about evidence and proof and credibility.

Anyone who watches that video can see for themselves how it went down. They roasted those people alive. Only criminals do that. The criminals from that other BBQ in Kiev.

ETA: If you don't mind, I am bringing the YouTube here to the top of the page so more people can see it…

edit on 4-5-2014 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
More pic from independent sources

napaki.livejournal.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No problem the more people that see it the better

a reply to: Telos

Just looking at those pics shows that really we haven't come very far as a species since we left behind living caves and throwing rocks at each other, we like to think of ourselves as some evolved know it all species but we are still just cavemen who can't resolve issues without killing each other, sickening.
edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
I call BS. I've seen zero sources or evidence claiming that.

I was following the journos on Twitter who reported about the demo, when it suddenly happened. And I posted already this report of a Russian journalist who was there to meet a Ukrainian filmmaker. But probably she too is a fascist:

Eyewitness

And why would they be pro-Russian? Just because they are anti-junta?

They are carrying the Russian flag and hissing them on buildings. That's why.
The pro-Ukrainians do the same. They just pulled down the Russian flag from the Union building and exchanged it against the Ukrainian.

Sources I've seen explicitly state that the anti-Kiev demonstration was protesting near the union building when mobs of fascists (and apparently those aggressive kinds of football fans) showed up and they started clashing on the street. Then the riot police moved in and blocked off a retreat path for the anti-Kiev group while allowing fascists inside the containment area. Then molotovs get thrown and the anti-Kiev crowd retreats into the union building. Then the riot police watch from the sidelines as the fascists lob molotovs into the building and shoot at people trying to escape from the windows.

And I followed live on Twitter very different people, who were on the scene. All agreed that the police did do nothing. But the first dead bodies were pro-Ukrainians. People covered them with the Ukrainian flag. When the menhunt started then, the police answered to journos asking, they would not know, what was going on.

It's pretty goddamn difficult to argue that it was the anti-junta people throwing molotovs at the building for multiple reasons:

1) The victims were all anti-Kiev activists.
2) The police stood back and allowed the attackers to incinerate the building and shoot and beat survivors.

Yes it was a horrific drama. And yes, the police stayed away for too long. (They said it was because of so many fightings everwhere, but as I said, people wondered about their passivity before.) I have not seen anybody say, the pro-Russians threw molotovs at the house, but witnesses reported that they were throwing molotovs out of the house. It is not impossible that one molotov slipped or went wrong. But nobody said, that this was how it went. I agree, if somebody would state thsi by the few things we know yet, that would be a false statement, because nobody knows.

Why would the state police stand back and watch the "Russian terrorists" massacre Ukrainian nationalists? Considering they've embarked in "counter terrorism" campaign in east Ukraine, you'd think they would have put down the aggressors in Odessa if they were anti-Kiev separatists, right?

The police reaction was astounding and cowardly. There were some wounded policemen, so not all just stood around. But the none action was incredible. This is why the chief was exchanged today. But if it is a good decision to have somebody totally knew to this installed?

Good news from the Union building as I write this. The people are leaving. Tension is down for now.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Siddharta because: quote tag

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

This is Horrible , SO much for peace loving Ukrainian Nationalists .

Why should Ukrainian nationalists have to be peace loving in eth face of Russian aggression??

I'd say Russia should simply move in and finish this off once and for all

Looks to me that is exactly what you are doing tovarich.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

It manipulates peoples minds to think they are something more than they are; ordinary Ukrainians defending their sovereignty from a bunch of hired criminal brutes.

amen to that

they are resisting a new order imposed on them by force. Even if they are manipulated in every way possible i feel most of them are standing up against nazism first of all reasons.

nice attempt to shift the blame - but it isn't going to work.

The only fascists here are the Russians - the ones with an "elected" dictator set on taking over as much of the Tsarist empire as he can and taking the title for himself - 2017 would be an appropriate year for a new Tsar wouldn't it??

the entre Ukrainian government was elected in 2012, and there will be new elections in 3 weeks time - that is why the current president and PM are "interim" or "acting" - it's a concept called "actual democracy" - something the Kremlin is fighting hard to destroy because it would hate to have it on its border as an example to compare with how it is screwing its own people.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Sickening and obviously orchestrated by the western powers. I really wonder who burned down the union buildings, eh..? WHO would benefit from that?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

amen to that

Hows that for some twisted justification. Seriously doubt the 'Little Green Men' are part of this supposed stand up to 'Nazism' argument the pro-Russain supporters in here seem to be using.

Its a laugh seeing all this and realizing its as if Putins following Hitlers play book from pre WW2 how he took Austria back. I just cant understand how there are pro-Russian supporters in all of this.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: maddy21

This is Horrible , SO much for peace loving Ukrainian Nationalists .

Why should Ukrainian nationalists have to be peace loving in eth face of Russian aggression??

I'd say Russia should simply move in and finish this off once and for all

Looks to me that is exactly what you are doing tovarich.

Looks like you missed the memo, no Russian involvement

en.itar-tass.com...

US diplomat: there is no evidence of Russia's involvement in Odessa massacre

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Lack of evidence

does not mean

Evidence of lack

Police from Odessa was protecting pro-russian "activists" (Tituszki) and Tituszki were shooting to people from behind, being protected by police.

How do you think, WHO payed to the Police Officer ? Who's in charge for this ?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Pro-Kiev "Sotnik" Mikola (sotnik was the name of Maidan-corporals in february "democratic" "revolution"), who was shooting at the building caught on tape while reporting to his boss. He is telling truth like the pro-western media: "We were unarmed and the pro-russian mob attacked us. Four of my people are wounded and my leg is wounded too..." (at this moment at 0:30 in the video the camera showing his unharmed legs while he is lying).

Nice new world...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sechmet
Lack of evidence

does not mean

Evidence of lack

Police from Odessa was protecting pro-russian "activists" (Tituszki) and Tituszki were shooting to people from behind, being protected by police.

Of course you didn't read the article did you???

Most disturbingly, there seems to be evidence in social media that some of the police in Odessa may have been complicit in allowing the violence to explode out of control way it did

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Here he is in all his scummy glory the pos

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: sechmet
Lack of evidence

does not mean

Evidence of lack

Of course you didn't read the article did you???

Most disturbingly, there seems to be evidence in social media that some of the police in Odessa may have been complicit in allowing the violence to explode out of control way it did

Police from Odessa helped the pro-russians to start the clashes and to fight.
This is info from UA sources

Now they, who were in charge on this time, are fired.

And this was probably the test before clashes planned on May 9th.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Why no comment on the video? Are you saying pro-Russians set themselves on fire? They must REALLY love Putin to do that.

ETA: To satisfy you I will say that both sides are wrong and both are playing games (Russia and the West).
edit on 4-5-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I am sorry to say this but dying is better than going Russian, have they forgotten Chernobyl? The Russian have poisoned the black sea, it has more radiation than Fukishima. Anyone trying to throw the government of Ukraine, well can die.

Da

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

originally posted by: Vovin
I call BS. I've seen zero sources or evidence claiming that.

I was following the journos on Twitter who reported about the demo, when it suddenly happened. And I posted already this report of a Russian journalist who was there to meet a Ukrainian filmmaker. But probably she too is a fascist:

Eyewitness

And why would they be pro-Russian? Just because they are anti-junta?

They are carrying the Russian flag and hissing them on buildings. That's why.
The pro-Ukrainians do the same. They just pulled down the Russian flag from the Union building and exchanged it against the Ukrainian.

Sources I've seen explicitly state that the anti-Kiev demonstration was protesting near the union building when mobs of fascists (and apparently those aggressive kinds of football fans) showed up and they started clashing on the street. Then the riot police moved in and blocked off a retreat path for the anti-Kiev group while allowing fascists inside the containment area. Then molotovs get thrown and the anti-Kiev crowd retreats into the union building. Then the riot police watch from the sidelines as the fascists lob molotovs into the building and shoot at people trying to escape from the windows.

And I followed live on Twitter very different people, who were on the scene. All agreed that the police did do nothing. But the first dead bodies were pro-Ukrainians. People covered them with the Ukrainian flag. When the menhunt started then, the police answered to journos asking, they would not know, what was going on.

It's pretty goddamn difficult to argue that it was the anti-junta people throwing molotovs at the building for multiple reasons:

1) The victims were all anti-Kiev activists.
2) The police stood back and allowed the attackers to incinerate the building and shoot and beat survivors.

Yes it was a horrific drama. And yes, the police stayed away for too long. (They said it was because of so many fightings everwhere, but as I said, people wondered about their passivity before.) I have not seen anybody say, the pro-Russians threw molotovs at the house, but witnesses reported that they were throwing molotovs out of the house. It is not impossible that one molotov slipped or went wrong. But nobody said, that this was how it went. I agree, if somebody would state thsi by the few things we know yet, that would be a false statement, because nobody knows.

Why would the state police stand back and watch the "Russian terrorists" massacre Ukrainian nationalists? Considering they've embarked in "counter terrorism" campaign in east Ukraine, you'd think they would have put down the aggressors in Odessa if they were anti-Kiev separatists, right?

The police reaction was astounding and cowardly. There were some wounded policemen, so not all just stood around. But the none action was incredible. This is why the chief was exchanged today. But if it is a good decision to have somebody totally knew to this installed?

Good news from the Union building as I write this. The people are leaving. Tension is down for now.

Here's a photo analysis that clearly shows a police force instructing on side with aggressors, who were carrying guns and explosives and various identifying badges.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

The pro ukranians set the fire no doubt,BUT what they are not doing is showing WHY the incident occurred. there are 3 to 4 verifiable dead ukranian supporters who were killed earlier that day. the youtube video reminds me of the vids of palestians getting shot at in retaliation and then feighning innocence as to why they were attacked.

edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: mispelling

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: intrptr

No problem the more people that see it the better

a reply to: Telos

Just looking at those pics shows that really we haven't come very far as a species since we left behind living caves and throwing rocks at each other, we like to think of ourselves as some evolved know it all species but we are still just cavemen who can't resolve issues without killing each other, sickening.

True. More advanced we become technologically, more violent seams to get our R factor. Below some more pictures, again from independent sources on what happened in Odessa after the fire (WARNING, some images are very hard to take)

[snip]

edit on 4-5-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed gore link DO NOT REPOST THIS LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join