Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove
a reply to: maddy21

You do have to explain why you changed the headline and added 'neo Nazis' to the posting mix. That in itself is propaganda and you can't really go about changing 'news' articles to suit your own narrative.

Edit: when posting on ATS you have to expect what you write will be subjected to scrutiny. If what has been written contains flaws or is simply untrue then you must be humble enough to say you are wrong and stand corrected. Everyone is guilty of emotionally fuelled threads, altering 'facts' to support your own judgements is plain wrong.

I did explain like half a dozen times already..am not doing it again .
Subjected to scrutiny is one thing , being personally attacked and calling me propagandist is something else altogether . I would suggest you lecture the person making personal jibes at me and ..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I don't always agree with you but yes an I would welcome an INDEPENDENT inquiry into this, that means no European, Russian or Americans, some country with no dog in this fight would have to do it.
edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Actually I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and can only imagine someone changing news 'facts' for purposes unknown must be doing so because of personal connections. You changed a story and haven't explained why. And like the other member here, do you think an independent enquiry is better suited to determine fact from fiction?

P.S. It is Sunday and I am only a half-retard today!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

looks like your habit of personal attacks won't stop or you have comprehension problems with reading basic English ..

im sorry I couldn't read what you typed here since I was busy reading your last post about personal attacks.

You done now?

- An independent investigation done by someone outside Russia, America and Europe

Like?

- No i don't , just because i disagree with your views does not make mine a propaganda

Had you used the article title and actually made a distinction between the article and your claims I might be willing to accept this. Since you didn't, got caught and refuse to admit you intentionally lied / misled in an effort to illicit a response based on false info, its propaganda at this point and you have absolutely no credability with me anymore.

- Yes it does only if you are willing to use common sense and look at what has been going on in Ukraine historically for past couple of months

See answer above...

I'm done with you and this thread and renew the request it be moved to the hoax bin.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Actually I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and can only imagine someone changing news 'facts' for purposes unknown must be doing so because of personal connections. You changed a story and haven't explained why. And like the other member here, do you think an independent enquiry is better suited to determine fact from fiction?

P.S. It is Sunday and I am only a half-retard today!

You remind me of the person who read a Noval and then asks "who is the main character ? " not gonna reply what i have already stated .

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Pot

a reply to: LarryLove

If you don't think like i do then you are a retard kind of mentality of certain folks here..

meet....

Kettle

originally posted by: [post=17880468]maddy21[/post
Might i suggest you refrain from making personal remarks and stick to the topic at hand..

Do you support an independent investigation into the incident and if so / if not - why?
Do you maintain your post was not a blatant lie / attempt at propaganda?
Do you maintain your posted source supports what you stated?

If these actions are not supported by you, then why do you engage in them?

Yep, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Let us take a step back and look at the sort of person you are: a Nazi quoting Svoboda supporter.

Evidence? Your previous posts. Here's one in which you try to quote the Nazi death camp slogan, "Arbeit macht frei" ("work makes (you) free"):

Работа делает вас свободного

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now here you are trying to question or tell outright lies about events in Ukraine and, in this thread, in Odessa. I would laugh if it were not so serious.

Quite frankly, your credibility is a tad thin. More like zero. Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Well, it has been fun. And like the other member, this should be resigned to the hoax bin. You were exposed for peddling propaganda and am sure we will meet again. However, next time don't go editing 'news' articles to suit your own narrative and be humble enough to say sorry when being caught out. Enjoy your Sunday and don't go editing anymore articles!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

im sorry I couldn't read what you typed here since I was busy reading your last post about personal attacks.

You done now?

- An independent investigation done by someone outside Russia, America and Europe
Like?

Had you used the article title and actually made a distinction between the article and your claims I might be willing to accept this. Since you didn't, got caught and refuse to admit you intentionally lied / misled in an effort to illicit a response based on false info, its propaganda at this point and you have absolutely no credability with me anymore.

See answer above...

I'm done with you and this thread and renew the request it be moved to the hoax bin.

-International court of justice ?

-I respect your different viewpoints , but your intolerance towards someone who has different points of opinion is startling . Its your fault for not reading as to why i posted such a title .

edit on 4-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

Why did I take the German death camp slogan, convert it to Russian, and post it in the post I did? Maybe you should understand that part before trying to lie about it and pass it off as something its not, which seems to be becoming more and more commonplace lately.

I am not a supporter of Svoboda and of my posts on the topic Ihave made it clear what I support and what I don't support.

Nazi and far right national groups would be those entities I have stated time and again, which I notice you failed to mention here to support your lies now, that I do not and will not support.

What lies I have I told about Ukraine?
as for the lies in this thread I documented them and questioned the OP, who has saw fit to obfuscate and continue to lie about her sources supporting her lies.

By all means, point out where I am wrong and how I lied.

as for your last comment - practice what you preach.

Feel free to support your lies, where you accuse me of lying in this thread, with you know.. actual evidence.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Well, it has been fun. And like the other member, this should be resigned to the hoax bin. You were exposed for peddling propaganda and am sure we will meet again. However, next time don't go editing 'news' articles to suit your own narrative and be humble enough to say sorry when being caught out. Enjoy your Sunday and don't go editing anymore articles!

Ill do what i want , when i want , how i want .. My opinions are not based on how other people think of me .

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Are you guys seriously trying to get this thread titled "Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive" binned as a hoax? Really? Really??

Wow, desperate not to have the truth heard me thinks.

As far as I am concerned the title is exactly correct, even if it is not a straight-up rip-off of someone elses.

Well done OP and keep your chin up. Some peeps on this site really do seem like right sector nutters.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

wtf?
Do you know what this group is and who it is made up of? seriously, do you bother to research before answering / posting?

-I respect your different viewpoints , but your intolerance towards someone who has different points of opinion is startling . Its your fault for not reading as to why i posted such a title .

I have no issues with opposing viewpoints. What I do have issues with is when a personal blatantly lies and then tries to cover those lies with more. I have more respect for people who own their mistakes and move forward. I have no respect for people who intentionally lie in order to illicit a response that is not supported by the facts - which is EXACTLY what you did.

even in your initial defense you stated a title and opening first sentence that again was NOT in the source article.

Constantly pointing out these issues moves one from thinking its an accident to the realm of intentional misleading and obfuscation - IE propaganda and lies.

I respect your opinion.
I don't respect your opinion when you try to mask it as something its not / not supported by.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blister

Are you guys seriously trying to get this thread titled "Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive" binned as a hoax? Really? Really??

Wow, desperate not to have the truth heard me thinks.

As far as I am concerned the title is exactly correct, even if it is not a straight-up rip-off of someone elses.

Well done OP and keep your chin up. Some peeps on this site really do seem like right sector nutters.

not at all... We just want facts and opinions distinguished instead of it being portrayed as a lie in hopes someone doesn't notice.

As I have stated - if the Pro Russian position is correct, there is absolutely NO need to lie about it. Telling lies to get support says there is something wrong with that position.

I am sorry you and some others cant make that simple yet extremely important distinction.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Ill do what i want , when i want , how i want .. My opinions are not based on how other people think of me .

sad.. just simply sad.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I ask this because I am tired of people making claims with absolutely NOTHING to support the BS.

Now i really have heard it all!

Shocking hypocrisy, a quick look back over your role in what seems to be an almost evangelical mission of repeated posting of blinkered pro-Western regime change inspired propaganda, attempts to psychological influence the readers positions and opinions on Ukraine towards a Western and anti-legitimate stance, with any subject matter you can scour from the net and anything else that can be twisted or spun even slightly and inserted into your posts on this matter.

Anyone deciding to go through your back posts about Ukraine would soon realise it is seemingly your single-minded propaganda campaign to spin anything around to a pro-Western angle..even twisting the wholesale and cold-blooded murder of Women and Children locked inside a building and burnt and suffocated to death by fire at the hands of Fascist coup supporting terrorists is fair game to you.

I suppose you think the defenders became victims because they are just killing themselves and their children, with no input from the nationalist army being mobilised to use huge force and violence against them, because what...they're a little depressed so decided to burn and suffocate themselves and their families to death?

Is that really what you're trying to spin here?!

You don't think it hypocrisy in the extreme for a Western supported coup to oust a legitimate, democratically elected Ukrainian government through violent protest and turmoil...and then to order in the terrorist usurped Ukrainian army to violently oppress and suppress citizens who wish to protest and live their lives in their own way, free of the resurgent threat of rampaging fascist thugs murdering their families?

They don't seem to have forgotten the tactic of burning innocent women and children to death in ovens..do they!

Way to fail op... Way to distort information... Way to portray an event as something its not... Way to continue to incite anger and division via actively lying and making claims you nor your source article can support. Any chance we can move this pile of garbage to the hoax bin?

Yeah..yeah right..something in common with virtually every post you've made about Ukraine then..you'd certainly recognise the style if anyone would.

More amateurish psychological, blind raving pro-Western manipulative BS.

You're stacking up quite a collection.

I reckon if the terrorist regime who brutally routed the democratically elected Ukrainian government, and currently abusing it's ill gotten power in Ukraine put a gun to your own head, i wouldn't be surprised if you'd spin it that you somehow deserved it, and the thugs were totally justified!

But yeah, i do agree with you that the levels of BS being manufactured, and flung around on this forum about what is going on in Ukraine are sickening and most of them stink to high heaven.

If you're so sick and tired of the BS, please, by all means cease and disist posting so much of it.

OP, thanks for bringing this to our attention and making a post about it...and you can use whatever title you choose btw, as long as you're not claiming it is an official title from an outside source...which you weren't.

Don't let the rabid single-minded propagandists around here get to you when they try their psychological crap on you, the level headed among the readers can certainly read between any lines they post and see through their attempts at manipulations.

Women and Children have just been brutally and mercilessly murdered in a fascist oven, it's no wonder the apologists and excusers are going to be out in force trying desparately to spin it, confuse it and deflect attention away from the filth who perpetrated it...even if it means incomprehensibly trying to somehow blame the victims themselves!

We only have to browse through their post history over the last couple of months to see what they're all about.

Keep posting, many here and across the world are listening and won't blindly allow the women and child murdering terrorsts over there, and their sympathetic evangelic apologists over here a free ride and free reign to convince the world to ignore it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

wtf?
Do you know what this group is and who it is made up of? seriously, do you bother to research before answering / posting?

I have no issues with opposing viewpoints. What I do have issues with is when a personal blatantly lies and then tries to cover those lies with more. I have more respect for people who own their mistakes and move forward. I have no respect for people who intentionally lie in order to illicit a response that is not supported by the facts - which is EXACTLY what you did.

even in your initial defense you stated a title and opening first sentence that again was NOT in the source article.

Constantly pointing out these issues moves one from thinking its an accident to the realm of intentional misleading and obfuscation - IR propaganda and lies.

I respect your opinion.
I don't respect your opinion when you try to mask it as something its not / not supported by.

I thought you were done with me ..

They are part of the U.N , they deal with issues regarding international law and legal disputes . I refuse to specify any particular country as you will only come with some excuse after that ....

There is a clear difference between lies and being in Denial ...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If you had any decent ethics you would feel very, very uncomfortable about defending actions by Svoboda, Right Sector, Ultras and other right-wing elements in Ukraine.

Not only are you seeming to defend fascists, but you seem to be encouraging their hatred on ethnic minorities (including Russians). In addition, you seem to be very close to actually encouraging assaults on those same minorities. That is how I see it.

You seem to be just a hate filled nationalist trying to justify and obfuscate through asseveration. can I ask, what do you do in life? Are you paid to make all these hate-filled posts? Do you work for some organisation with an interest in both ethnic cleansing of Russians and provoking Russians?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If you had any decent ethics you would feel very, very uncomfortable about defending actions by Svoboda, Right Sector, Ultras and other right-wing elements in Ukraine.

speaking of no ethics please point out where I support those groups.

Not only are you seeming to defend fascists, but you seem to be encouraging their hatred on ethnic minorities (including Russians). In addition, you seem to be very close to actually encouraging assaults on those same minorities. That is how I see it.

I called out the op for lying and for changing title threads to something other than the article title. Im not sure how exposing the blatant lies and attempts to cover the lie up casts me as someone who defends fascists.

By all means, point out where I defend fascists though.

You seem to be just a hate filled nationalist trying to justify and obfuscate through asseveration. can I ask, what do you do in life? Are you paid to make all these hate-filled posts? Do you work for some organisation with an interest in both ethnic cleansing of Russians and provoking Russians?

I called out the op for lying in the post and for lying about an article title. Please, again, explain how I have done what you accuse.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Title has been changed so you can stop this one man crusade about the title, you got your little victory all you are doing now is derailing the topic.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I thought you were done with me ..

Some people deserve attention after the fact to clarify their wrong information.

They are part of the U.N , they deal with issues regarding international law and legal disputes . I refuse to specify any particular country as you will only come with some excuse after that ....

again do you bother to do any research?

The ICC is NOT a part of the UN. Its an independent group that works WITH the UN and is founded by... wait for it.... European countries.

hell even a basic google search returns the right information...

Unlike the International Court of Justice, the ICC is legally independent from the United Nations

ICC

There is a clear difference between lies and being in Denial ...

you shold read your own sources to ensure they say what you want them to say. First the op and now the ICC.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join