It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Apparently you failed to read this then -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blister
a reply to: Xcathdra

No response to the facts? Don't you worry.

I am sure we will find you.

To do what, defend people who are caught lying about what's going on in Ukraine and then lying trying to back pedal there way out of it?

if you want to defend lies that's your time wasted not mine.

Thanks for the laugh though, almost all of you. Best break ive had in some time on this site.

See ya in the next round of propaganda threads.

hint to anyone- try not to blatantly lie and distort facts next time around.

I will admit your pack mentality is impressive. the way you managed to rally the other Pro Russians is impressive. But then again when Russian people are ordered to do something they do it, whether it be to lie or kill unarmed civilians in an effort to make it look like something its not.

maybe those Russian supporters should stop posting on their version of facebook what their goals are eh?

I find it amazing how a once proud and noble people can be reduced to incompetent wannabes all because of one man - Putin.

bravo.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Blister

No response to the facts? Don't you worry.

I am sure we will find you.

To do what, defend people who are caught lying about what's going on in Ukraine and then lying trying to back pedal there way out of it?

Thanks for the laugh though, almost all of you. Best break ive had in some time on this site.

hint to anyone- try not to blatantly lie and distort facts next time around.

I will admit your pack mentality is impressive. the way you managed to rally the other Pro Russians is impressive. But then again when Russian people are ordered to do something they do it, whether it be to lie or kill unarmed civilians in an effort to make it look like something its not.

maybe those Russian supporters should stop posting on their version of facebook what their goals are eh?

I find it amazing how a once proud and noble people can be reduced to incompetent wannabes all because of one man - Putin.

bravo.

How many times have I seen you cry and whinge about attacking poster and can't stick to facts, now that people are giving you facts (they might not agree with you) you do exactly what you preach against. Take you own advice, if you aren't gonna come back with a proper response just keep shut.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You blatantly disregard the videos and photographs and laugh about them?

I think you have just proven how sick you are.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don't back peddle. Whats occurring in the Ukraine is just in the beginning stages. If proponents of the New World Order have their way the result will be another debtor nation enslaved to the International Bankers, occupied by the Universal United Military, subjugated by the (same) propaganda and Mc Donald's hamburgers.

I am sure the Overlords would prefer a thunder run by tanks up mainstream hiway like in Baghdad or a NATO style "Intervention" in Libya, but the world isn't buying the BS anymore about "Humanitarian" driven purposes. The goals are power, wealth and control. Like Iraq, Libya, (Syria and other places the world over) the Ukraine is just another speed bump in the path to ultimate control of the world, everyone and everything.

I'm sure you study history. Difference with Ukraine this time around is they are not a lone state victim like other conquests have been. Ukraine is closely attached to an actual world power.

Biting off more than we can chew, just like Napoleon and Hitler. I hear the Russian winters are cold.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

more strawman and false association : question msm/imf version of ukraine events and you're not a truth seeker but a pro putine.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
How many times have I seen you cry and whinge about attacking poster and can't stick to facts, now that people are giving you facts (they might not agree with you) you do exactly what you preach against. Take you own advice, if you aren't gonna come back with a proper response just keep shut.

that's the sad part...

they aren't facts..

nothing in the OP is/was factual when it was first posted.

It has since been "updated" which is why your argument is based on nothing. Had you been here from the start and actually saw what she tried to post you might think differently.

As for the shut up part, is that not a straw man argument or does that only apply to "fascists"?
edit on 4-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

more strawman and false association : question msm/imf version of ukraine events and you're not a truth seeker but a pro putine.

LMAO -
I am not close to being a supporter of Putin.

I think your translation failed somewhere in there.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: sosobad

that's the sad part...

they aren't facts..

nothing in the OP is/was factual when it was first posted.

It has since been "updated" which is why your argument is based on nothing. Had you been here from the start and actually saw what she tried to post you might think differently.

As for the shut up part, is that not a straw man argument or does that only apply to "fascists"?

I did not say shut up, just keep shut(your own advice)
The OP has been corrected and I have seen you go on and on and ON about it, it was done and corrected so move on, are you purposefully trying to derail this thread?
edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

god your attempt to change the meaning of your post. IE shut up, is lame so just move on from it ok.. Ive been called/told to do worse by better anyways and to be honest don't really care.

the fact the OP lied in the op, then changed the op information, and then continued to maintain her information is accurate and was not a lie is important.

People should know and since several posters in this and other threads have a bad habit of using off topic posting in an effort to bury details, I refuse to allow it. The simple fact that it was only change after several people called her out is telling. It tells me had she not been called out, she would have continued with the lie.

I have issues with that mindset and it goes against the theme of this site - Deny Ignorance.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If you see nothing wrong with this thread, do you then condone the dark art of propaganda and the OP making his own headline up to spin the story in a different direction? He may have changed the headline to reflect what the news article states, but should someone be allowed to alter news stories based on their own judgement, however misguided? The crux of the matter here is that what happened to those people is abhorrent and if an independent enquiry can separate fact from fiction and hold those guilty accountable, then justice can be served. However, I think members of ATS should not stoop to the levels of spin being demonstrated by Actors in Russia, the Ukraine or any other country with a vested interest.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Reported for off topic, tried saying it a few times, the OP was corrected but you just keep banging on about it. Get over it, it was corrected.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove
Indeed an inquiry is called for, I welcome it, whoever done this has to be held accountable, I can see blatant propaganda from both sides, people here are talking about RT not being reliable and the very same can be thrown back at ANY western media. But I for one refuse to say that the pro Russian supporters lit THEMSELVES on fire, common sense, that is why I want an inquiry and the people who done it brought to justice.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And I agree with your sentiments. I just don't want to see spurious threads written with an agenda. This one did and ATS is more than capable of rising above emotive posting and should be lending a critical eye to the events in the Ukraine.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

i didn't see you questioning msm version of ukraine event,so i have no idea how your mind could came up with that astonishing reply.

maybe it was not clear enough i was not replying to you but posting about your post. I apologize for that.

it'd seem to me, but i could be wrong, that you have deep perceptions issues which would in that case makes everything you write a complete waste of bandwidth. it is stimulating and a good training however to recognize which kind of debating tactic/disinfo technic you're using (willingly or not is not the question).

if in future you were feeling confused about any of my post, please note that this one was the first and last time i'm addressing you directly and that any other post that'd be replying or quoting you are not meant to start a discussion with you.

thank you very much and good luck.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

And I agree with your sentiments. I just don't want to see spurious threads written with an agenda. This one did and ATS is more than capable of rising above emotive posting and should be lending a critical eye to the events in the Ukraine.

And the same can be said for the purposeful derailment of the fact that people are dead, instead focusing on a few words that were wrote and corrected completely diminishing the severity of what happened.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The fire at the Odessa Trade Union was the consequence of BOTH sides throwing molotov cocktails. A majority of the people who died in the Trade Union died of smoke inhalation. These were mostly pro-separatists occupying a government building in what has otherwise been a very peaceful city.

The person posting this thread does not have his or her facts straight. After the fire broke out, people on both sides tried helping those on the third story get down - bambuser.com... (video is long, but includes scenes at 15:00 of people starting to help). What the original poster does not mention is that people on top of the building were throwing stones and spikes down at the people on the ground while they were trying to help.

The fire at the Trade Union was really the second part.

Everything started around the Athena shopping mall next to Derabasovskaya. Hard to get a straight picture, but two core groups, one pro-unity and one pro-separatist, of about 1500 people each were demonstrating and some of them were itching for a fight. That exploded first with a smoke grenade and about ten gunshots, the police did not do much to contain it. After about 10 minutes of that rumble when it looked like the separatists were going to come out on top -- everyone else jumped in on the pro-unity side.

For all of that, the 1500 pro-separatists represented a maximum effort, including some who came in from the Transdneister area, some from Kharkiv.

Aside from the opening shots, everyone who was there was looking for trouble of one sort or the other. That they managed to find it - is on them. No one else is to blame if you are occupying a government building. If you are in the midst of people throwing molotovs and petrol bombs -- you should expect for molotovs and petrol bombs to be thrown back at you. Generally, it's probably not a good idea to be in a building if you are going to do that.

Tossing blame is bs. Let's see people take responsibility for deciding to be someplace where they should not be. It's fine to protest... but if you are around other people throwing molotovs around - that's on you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I will leave this thread after this but you are quite right, people are dead and who is responsible is the primary concern. However, this wasn't thread derailment as the author had already edited the news article to explain neo-Nazis were to blame. Their mind was made up, irrespective of what the article said. What grinds my gears with threads like this is the manipulation of 'facts' to fit an individual's uneducated opinion on an event. If the OP wanted to be sincere, they would not have attempted to distort the truth from the get go. People are dead, the Ukraine situation continues to spiral down the rabbit hole with no end in sight and any form of critical thinking is rapidly disappearing from this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join