It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: bastion

Yeah but then the police leave them to die... How come? Is it just they bottled it? Or was it planned to stand down at that point? I guess we may never know. Hopefully we'll get some more info as the days progress...

Took the words right out my mouth. As soon as I editted my post I remembered not seeing a single policeman there when people were trying to rescue others from the building.

From how brutal the police and pro ukranians fought, I'm finding it hard to believe police were 'in on it' - but them seemingly vanishing when a major fire is burning through a building they know is full of men women and children is something I've never seen before.

Something very odd has happened there - here's the BBC coverage www.bbc.co.uk... - I see a grand total of 1 policeman at the start about 20m away from the building and offering no help. Civilians are doing all the police/fire brigade work. Fairly sure this constitutes a war crime of sorts.

So what do you make of the footage here though...

At the 3 minute mark you can see the police wearing the red armbands, okay they could just be showing their support for the protesters but pretty odd for the police to do.

Then after that it clearly shows them co-operating. At the 3:52 mark you even hear them discussing tactics together "Every squad must clearly understand what it must do" This doesn't show planning to you?

Then we have the police chief getting sacked, but what of the other officials and police there?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I also found this video, it is from one of the survivors, of course this is going to be one sided but they deserve to be heard at the very least. The video is translated into english if you click the caption button bottom right.

I can imagine a lot of people got caught up in this that had no clue what was going on. Ie they were like occupy wall street protesters.

EDIT: Another account...

edit on 5-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is interesting...

Although all efforts have been made by the violently-installed regime in Kiev and its sponsors in the United States and Europe to, by turns or simultaneously, ignore, downplay, obfuscate and distort the horrific events in Odessa, Ukraine on Friday, May 2, what is indisputably evident is that an estimated 46 people were killed and 200 forced to seek medical treatment after assaults by pro-government forces culminated in the burning of a trade union office building.

A French novelist wrote in the 1800s of a curious trait of the human psyche that a person will perpetrate the perfect crime, then give himself away by bragging it about it to the first stranger he meets in a bar. Such indeed is the dynamic that seems to account for videos appearing on YouTube almost immediately after the carnage in Odessa demonstrating beyond a scintilla of doubt that young thugs, many with military camouflage outfits and plastic and metal military helmets, were preparing firebombs and, in one clear instance, firing a handgun in the direction of the besieged occupants of the trade union headquarters, who had fled a tent camp they had inhabited outside for shelter after the extremist goons arrived.

One cell phone video shows what appear to be members of the police force walking by and observing several young men getting Molotov cocktails ready and, far from intervening, appearing to nod their approbation. After the assailants hurled several of the handmade bombs into the building, shouts of exultation and triumph are heard, increasing in intensity as the fires caused by the bombs spread through the several-story complex.

"Not even fascists acted like this. First, to burn people alive by blocking all entrances and setting them on fire, and then to tell the whole world that it was the people inside the building who hurled bottles with flammable substance at each other."

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Evidence the MSM won't show you. [extremely graphic videos & images]

This page has videos with transcripts.

I didn't get through all 14 pgs, sorry if already posted.
edit on 6-5-2014 by casijones because: link info

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
We must take a step back and not only think of Ukrainians as Nazis and terrorists - as both sides are labeled. I think police and military have a lot more problems. There is inner confusion and conflict.

I haven't seen anybody claiming that all Ukrainians are Nazis.

Svoboda, which controls the junta in Kiev, is openly neo-Nazi (yes, there's a difference between Nazi and Neo-Nazi). The guys photographed with US Senator McCain are self-proclaimed Neo-Nazis. They have adopted neo-Nazi symbolism for their government and police forces. They tore down Soviet monuments of victory over fascism in Europe.

Right Sector is, at the very least, fascist, in that they are ultra-nationalist. They believe in a Ukrainian Empire. They are much more numerous and generally serve as a militia, committing most of the attacks while state police and soldiers sit back and watch. Their key leader was the radical who Svoboda's Minister of Internal Security assassinated- this leader was an ex-Chechen terrorist who killed Russians in the 1990s and was ordering Right Sector and his Chechen friends to attack Russia (which is why he was assassinated because it would have gave an excellent excuse to the Russians to wipe out Svoboda).

These two groups of radicals are a minority in Ukraine, but they are in power because they are a violent minority. US State Department knew this and deliberately funded them and recognized them as legitimate leaders, just like the US State Department does in several other countries where they select radical, far-right minorities to forcibly replace democratic governments. Right Sector militiamen were pissed when their leader was executed, but Svoboda compromised with them by give them expedited military training, guns, uniforms and officially listing them as the "National Guard" to replace all of the soldiers that defected because they refused to follow the orders of the junta.

By no means do Right Sector and Svoboda represent Maidan. Maidan was the equivalent of the Occupy movement: a lot of anti-corruption activists and protesters. They had no real agenda for replacing the government, which the US State Department knew because any true geopolitical analyst knows that in every historical situation where a massive popular movement puts a government in check, an organized and committed revolutionary group is necessary to perform the actual revolution (this is Leninist revolutionary tactics 101). At first the western media was reporting on Maidan, then when the coup happened the western media and governments detached themselves from reality by claiming that the coup represented the will of the people. Maidan was then ignored by the Americans while the junta worked towards disbanding Maiden fortresses and organizations, according to Maidan leaders themselves.

I have only one thing to say in regards as to why these people are neo-Nazis and fascists: If you can't determine that for yourself, then you've fallen far behind in the race to keep up to date with real, first-hand reporting. Almost everything these people say and do is reminiscent of European fascists of the past. Everything from Nazi salutes, to destruction of Soviet monuments and book burnings, to using Nazi imagery and idolizing WWII-era Nazi sympathizers, to marginalizing ethnic groups (like banning the use of Russian language in government when It is the native language of millions), to the massacre of civilians for their political opinion (in a union building, no less), to the military assault on their own citizens in the peripheries. The list goes on and on.

And one more thing to note: "separatists" and "pro-Russian" and "terrorists" are all media words to describe the anti-Kiev uprising. They themselves resent the labels, because they are Ukrainian. They are not trying to separate from Ukraine to join Russia. They see annexation by Russia as a last resort to protect themselves from the fascists that have completely turned their lives upside down. They are the patriots who are fighting for their homeland against violent fascists that have taken over the central government. That is how they see themselves.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The ICC is NOT a part of the UN. Its an independent group that works WITH the UN and is founded by... wait for it.... European countries.

That is basically the same thing, European countries whom are part of the EU. And Hench ICC isn't even fair when it comes down to war criminals.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

All ukrainians? No, dear friend, only some thousands who is in power now with western support...

How you name masked men with axes and guns? They are practicing democracy? From Nuland's or Ashton's viewpoint they are democrats, as I understand correctly from the western media and leaked phone calls.

And d'ont call them legitim, if you cannot understand the rules of the "game". If something written down, you have to follow the steps

"There are three ways of removing a President under Ukrainian law: one is his death, the other is when he personally steps down, and the third is impeachment. The latter is a well-deliberated constitutional norm. It has to involve the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court and the Rada. This is a complicated and lengthy procedure. It was not carried out. Therefore, from a legal perspective this is an undisputed fact."

Please show me evidence that all ukrainians supporting the junta and please provide any source about the constitutional procedure. You can NOT.

No investigatory commission was established and the Courts were not involved. On 22 February, the Rada simply passed a bill removing President Yanukovych from office.

The winner takes it all...

edit on 6-5-2014 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

The BBC/CNN would be playing the video 24/7 if it was pro west suporters that got burnt to death using the same tatic's the nazi's used during WWII and you have to remember after all that the BBC is a state contolled news station so lie and spin are part of the deal.

Funny I don't hear Obama talking about war crimes or the ICC saying anything or does that only work for Libya and look at the mess we have created in that county.

Our governments are no better than the Mafia and just have better PR.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The pro Kiev supporters have been very quite on this thread since the videos got posted, pretty damning evidence, just ignored.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Here is a picture of a Pro Kiev supporter wearing one too, he has the flag on his chest along with his trusty grenade

So maybe you can explain the other ribbon that is on his shirt...You know the ribbon that Pro Russians wear the St. George ribbon.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here is a picture of a Pro Kiev supporter wearing one too, he has the flag on his chest along with his trusty grenade

So maybe you can explain the other ribbon that is on his shirt...You know the ribbon that Pro Russians wear the St. George ribbon.

Look at the post under mine, he explained it to me already, why do you feel the need to explain again, I was wrong.
edit on 6-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The pro Kiev supporters have been very quite on this thread since the videos got posted, pretty damning evidence, just ignored.

I have a question about some of your damning evidence... In this video it shows flames starting in the building yet there was nothing thrown at that window, how did that fire start?

No fire...

And 2 seconds later we have a fire starting without anyone throwing anything near the window at least from the outside.

So just how did that fire start inside without some help, because last time I checked fires don't start on their own.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I have a question about some of your damning evidence... In this video it shows flames starting in the building yet there was nothing thrown at that window, how did that fire start?

Given that a molotov cocktail must weigh at least half a kilo, the thrower must have had quite an arm to reach that w in dow.

edit on 6-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Look at the post under mine, he explained it to me already, why do you feel the need to explain again, I was wrong.

So then could you be wrong about other things that you consider such damning evidence?

So now is this a...

Pro Russian

Pro Kiev

or a Neo Nazi Right Sector fighter.

I appreciate the fact you admit being wrong, but next time a bit of research would help you from making the same mistake again.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Given that a molotov cocktail must weigh at least half a kilo, the thrower must have had quite an arm to reach that w in dow.

I know a few teams in the NFL that use someone that can throw that well.

I say recruit him ASAP.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

No fire...

And 2 seconds later we have a fire starting without anyone throwing anything near the window at least from the outside.

So just how did that fire start inside without some help, because last time I checked fires don't start on their own.

So what you think they set themselves on fire? Pretty extreme assumption, what would the have to gain from being dead?

Two posts now you've singled out from me, are you getting emotional? Do you need a hug?

Funny thing about fires when they start, they spread, are you saying no molotovs where thrown at the building?

Did you even watch the videos from the people that escaped the building? That old woman looks like a spetsnaz operative doesn't she?

A transcript of the videos in casijones link, did you even look at it before having a go at my post?

0.43-47 “Let us burn those mother#ers right in the building, #ing faggots” 1.08 – Everything around is already burning. Injured people are lying on the ground. 1.18-1.20 Maidan activist Mykola is running and shooting at people, who are trying to escape from the window. 2.34-2.36 Older man is telling “Go from the other side around, through the bathroom!” «Ребята, с той стороны, через туалет!» 2.44 – He was told to continue his commands and then answered “ Do not film me” , «Меня не снимай» 3.20 – Fire inside. Operator is telling the building will start to burn now. Second floor is burning. 3.50 – Operator notices that someone is trying to extinguish the fire from the inside. 4.08 – Man is advising to throw more Molotovs. “Throw them, throw them!” , “Кидай кидай,блять!” 4.32 – You may see grenade explosion at the front of the entrance. 5.40-5.50 - attackers throw more fire to the window and then are shouting “GOAL!!!” 6.25 – 7.13 – The same man, Mykola, who is wearing yellow-blue bandage on his left arm, is shooting at people who are trying to catch air and are seen from the window. 8.07 – Operator is wondering what is going on inside. He says that the crowd has started to move inside the house. 8.10 – Maidan activists are telling each other to go to the backyard, because people are trying to escape from there 8.26 – Crowd is shouting “They are escaping! Run to the backyard!” «Они выходят сзади!» 8.42 –This is the front of the building. More cocktails are thrown. 9.41-9.47 – Nationalists are screaming “# them right there, throw to the windows!” , «Хуярьте туда, кидайте в окна!» 10.40 Lady is filming the fire. In front of the building,tents, boxes, almost all found items are set on fire. The smoke from the fireplace is quickly absorbed to the building. If the firefighters would have been there, may be less people would have asphyxated inside. 13.00 – Operator is moving to the backyard. 14.15- People, who are still alive are shouting “Police, you have been bought as scums and all of you will go to prison afterwards!” антифашисты еще живые кричат в мегафон- ""менты продажные твари- всех вас потом посадят в тюрьму- " 14.17 – A bus, where police officers are situated. 14.41 – Man from the window is shouting “Citizens of Odessa city, rise up!” 15.40- менты стоят все это время ЗА Домом Профсоюэов и они спокойно общаются пока здание уже горит с центрального входа и на 1 этаже. 15.49 – Operator shows where police officers are situated. They are simply chatting, while the building is burning from the front and on the first floor. 16.40- People start to jump from the window. 2, 3,4 dead bodies. 21.00 still alive girls are shouting from the second and third floor. 23.00- Burning man has fallen from the window. Crowd is happy. Operator is asking them to help, but the answer is “They have cut off heads of activists in Kiev”. 23.20- Anti-nationalist man is lying on the roof. Maidan nazzis are shouting to him “Jump! Glory to the Ukraine!”, «Прыгай! Слава Украине!»

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So what you think they set themselves on fire? Pretty extreme assumption, what would the have to gain from being dead?

Of course no-one told them they were going to be set on fire by one of their comrades, who probably set the incendiary devices while everyone else was out trying to pick a fight.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I am just interested how you get the people on the ground set these fires when it starts inside a building with nothing from the outside to start it?

Funny thing about fires when they start, they spread, are you saying no molotovs where thrown at the building?

I didn't say that now did I, but in this case there was nothing thrown near that area to start that fire from the outside so how did it start?

You seem to be sidestepping the fact it started from the inside not the outside, why?

Did you even watch the videos from the people that escaped the building? That old woman looks like a spetsnaz operative doesn't she?

And who said anything about anyone being a Spetsnaz, I surely didn't. Nor did I ever make that assumption.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am just interested how you get the people on the ground set these fires when it starts inside a building with nothing from the outside to start it?

I didn't say that now did I, but in this case there was nothing thrown near that area to start that fire from the outside so how did it start?

You seem to be sidestepping the fact it started from the inside not the outside, why?

And who said anything about anyone being a Spetsnaz, I surely didn't. Nor did I ever make that assumption.

Once again did you look at the videos in casijones link? Did you even read the transcript of said videos I posted? Why on earth are you accusing me of side stepping, I answered you fires spread, you are purposefully ignoring what I was commenting about originally just to have a go, why go after my comment and leave the source untouched?

I suppose they were screaming "burn the #ers in the building, #ing faggots" just for a laugh, they really wanted to just hug them......

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

A transcript of the videos in casijones link, did you even look at it before having a go at my post?

I find this to be very interesting...

From that very same link.

Then the "Maidan" crowd blocked fire trucks to prevent them from helping:

Yet we see this video that shows there being fire hoses and fire trucks helping those in the building on fire.

bambuser.com...

But of course you watched this video, right?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join