It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I suppose they were screaming "burn the #ers in the building, #ing faggots" just for a laugh, they really wanted to just hug them......

And you know for sure that is what was being said and not embellished for that report?

But I see that site you are referring to seems to be a bit Pro Russian after looking at some of the other articles and videos being portrayed there.

Remember you have already shown that you can be deceiving with your posts.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

A transcript of the videos in casijones link, did you even look at it before having a go at my post?

I find this to be very interesting...

From that very same link.

Then the "Maidan" crowd blocked fire trucks to prevent them from helping:

Yet we see this video that shows there being fire hoses and fire trucks helping those in the building on fire.

bambuser.com...

But of course you watched this video, right?

Are you serious? This was an event that happened not in a few minutes but over a the course of a few hours, you think every bit of it is on the video? Use your common sense. Maybe they initially blocked them, also out of all the stuff there you pick out that one thing, stop trolling me.

Also its a youtube video, so use the translate function, or will youtube lie too?

Remember you have already shown that you can be deceiving with your posts.

Please keep the personal attacks out of it, I admitted I was wrong, it was pointed out once but you felt the need to point it out again, you ignored all the source material and went for both my posts? Have you some sort of vendetta?
edit on 6-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

From your source another video

bambuser.com...

Look at it from 1.50 onwards does that look like someone throwing a molotov at the windows to you?

But of course the set themselves on fire right?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Look at it from 1.50 onwards does that look like someone throwing a molotov at the windows to you?

Okay let's have a look shall we...

The 1:50 mark you so graciously want me to look at...

Now the window in question...

Good try, but that is a fail and you know it.

You see nobody denies they threw molotov cocktails at the windows, but there was a fire started inside that did not come from anyone outside and that was shown to you.

Now are you denying that fires were started inside that did not come from molotov cocktails from outside?

Care to try again?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Please keep the personal attacks out of it, I admitted I was wrong, it was pointed out once but you felt the need to point it out again, you ignored all the source material and went for both my posts? Have you some sort of vendetta?

I am sorry you took that as a personal attack it wasn't meant as one, but it does show that you have used a deceiving picture as your evidence and yes I did point that out.

I have no vendetta, but I do have problems when someone tries to pass off evidence of something that it is not such as you did, and if that bothers you then I suggest you make sure you have the facts straight before posting it as the truth.

I didn't ignore your source material, but in the future I would suggest checking more than just one source.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am sorry you took that as a personal attack it wasn't meant as one, but it does show that you have used a deceiving picture as your evidence and yes I did point that out.

I have no vendetta, but I do have problems when someone tries to pass off evidence of something that it is not such as you did, and if that bothers you then I suggest you make sure you have the facts straight before posting it as the truth.

I didn't ignore your source material, but in the future I would suggest checking more than just one source.

It wasn't my source that's the thing, I commented on some one else's source, you had a go at the picture, in which I said I was wrong and it was a mistake and you still call me a deceiver then skipped nearly two pages of other posts including the article and videos that I commented on just to call out a post again, skipping all that for your next reply because you didn't get a rise the first time, now what part of fires spread do you not understand the tend to spread from floor to floor, are you suggesting they set themselves on fire? It is the window beneath the window you are so obsessed about.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Okay let's have a look shall we...

The 1:50 mark you so graciously want me to look at...

Now the window in question...

Good try, but that is a fail and you know it.

You see nobody denies they threw molotov cocktails at the windows, but there was a fire started inside that did not come from anyone outside and that was shown to you.

Now are you denying that fires were started inside that did not come from molotov cocktails from outside?

Care to try again?

Are you suggesting they killed themselves? It is the window directly below where they are throwing their molotovs, fire will travel up.

The fact that you are so focused on that one window and ignoring the rest of the content and repeatedly calling me a deceiver speaks volumes, afraid of anything that goes against your beliefs, do they look like they are innocent people cheering and throwing molotovs?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

now what part of fires spread do you not understand the tend to spread from floor to floor, are you suggesting the they set themselves on fire?

And can you be so sure they didn't?

I have been around firefighters all my life I understand how fires work and they don't just start out of the blue without some help either by nature or by human hand.

Also there is no evidence from any video that shows there was a fire on the floor below the one in question.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

now what part of fires spread do you not understand the tend to spread from floor to floor, are you suggesting the they set themselves on fire?

And can you be so sure they didn't?

I have been around firefighters all my life I understand how fires work and they don't just start out of the blue without some help either by nature or by human hand.

Also there is no evidence from any video that shows there was a fire on the floor below the one in question.

When there is video evidence (your source don't forget) of people throwing molotovs at the windows kinda makes you think hmm maybe those people started the fires, but you being around those fire fighters and all, that has to be the single most amusing thing I have ever heard, I travel on a train to work everyday, does that make me a train driver?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

A tipical false flag attack after John Brennan's visit...

There is more, like strangle a woman and then waving Ukrainian flag, headshots and unequivocal signs of rape, and only the upper half of the bodies of killed protesters was burned, some of them still wearing sunglasses.

Search "Odessa Massacre - Evidence The Mainstream Media Won't Show You".

At least 100 people was murdered in that building, with particular cruelty.
edit on 6-5-2014 by maghun because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It is the window directly below where they are throwing their molotovs, fire will travel up.

No it isn't, and please show me where there is any evidence of a fire below the one in question.

Better yet let's look at them again shall we...

Your fire from the molotov cocktail...

Now the one in question...

What happened to the fire that was supposedly right under it?

It doesn't look as though that fire was still burning below it when the fire started, so how can that fire have spread up when it isn't even there?

The fact that you are so focused on that one window and ignoring the rest of the content and repeatedly calling me a deceiver speaks volumes,

Well you are trying to deceive others saying that the fire was all started by the people outside even after being shown you were wrong, so that does speak volumes doesn't it.

And again I never said the people outside were all innocent, but you are trying to say that everybody inside is innocent and couldn't have started any fires when it is shown that fires were started without the help of those on the outside.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

There is more, like strangle a woman and then waving Ukrainian flag, headshots and unequivocal signs of rape, and only the upper half of the bodies of killed protesters was burned, some of them still wearing sunglasses.

Search "Odessa Massacre - Evidence The Mainstream Media Won't Show You".

Show me where someone strangled a women then waved the Ukraine flag after, because there is no evidence that has happened.

Now let's look at the article you are talking about shall we...

scgnews.com...

Not surprising that is seems to be coming from a pro Russian media source.

And as for your pic that you posted with the red arm bands...

Explain this pic please where we see the same arm band yet we also see the ribbon worn by Pro Russian supporters, so the red arm band really doesn't prove much... sorry.

Also the picture of the men on the roof shows no proof as to whether they are Pro Russian or Pro Kiev and again the red arm band is not proof.
edit on 6-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I hope this video will help you understand how the democratic euromajdan freedom-fighters collaborating with the police retake the building, for example flag on fourth floor. The fire in the questioned window is not burning yet. First the democratic bandits get in the building, then every protester dies by fire and smoke. Nice story...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It is the window directly below where they are throwing their molotovs, fire will travel up.

No it isn't, and please show me where there is any evidence of a fire below the one in question.

Better yet let's look at them again shall we...

Your fire from the molotov cocktail...

Now the one in question...

What happened to the fire that was supposedly right under it?

It doesn't look as though that fire was still burning below it when the fire started, so how can that fire have spread up when it isn't even there?

The fact that you are so focused on that one window and ignoring the rest of the content and repeatedly calling me a deceiver speaks volumes,

Well you are trying to deceive others saying that the fire was all started by the people outside even after being shown you were wrong, so that does speak volumes doesn't it.

And again I never said the people outside were all innocent, but you are trying to say that everybody inside is innocent and couldn't have started any fires when it is shown that fires were started without the help of those on the outside.

So I say the people outside started the fires because there is videos showing them doing it, you say they started it inside because you say so, were is the evidence that they started the fire inside? Definitive proof that they started them inside, I will stop then but you keep saying without any doubt they started them inside, with no proof

Here I'll give you a pic that happens a couple of seconds after your beloved screen shot

Where oh where did the fire go? You being around fire fighters all your life should be able to answer that.

Go on check it out for yourself and you have some cheek to say I am deceiving people!

And another from the youtube source

Will you have the guts to admit you are wrong?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Where oh where did the fire go? You being around fire fighters all your life should be able to answer that.

Ah see that isn't my burden to prove, as you are the one that says it was started by the fire below it so now that burden of proof falls on you to prove that is where the fire started and not by someone inside.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And again you fail to show that the fire in question was caused by someone on the outside.

Sure, but first you have to show the evidence that proves I am wrong, which you have yet to do.

BTW the last screencap you showed isn't even of the fire that we are discussing, in fact if you look there isn't even a fire near that window.

Good try though.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And again you fail to show that the fire in question was caused by someone on the outside.

Sure, but first you have to show the evidence that proves I am wrong, which you have yet to do.

BTW the last screencap you showed isn't even of the fire that we are discussing, in fact if you look there isn't even a fire near that window.

Good try though.

What about screens of object being thrown towards said window

By this man

Why does the camera pan up? To follow what he is throwing

BTW the last screencap you showed isn't even of the fire that we are discussing, in fact if you look there isn't even a fire near that _

A blatant lie I will post the video now

Ah see that isn't my burden to prove, as you are the one that says it was started by the fire below it so now that burden of proof falls on you to prove that is where the fire started and not by someone inside.

The ball is in your court, where is your proof?

As I thought you are a deceiver, when I made a mistake I admitted it, you are deceiving and denying it

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And what about the fire that is already burning in your screencap before the object is even near the window?

Just because it is on youtube doesn't change the fact that the fire was started from the inside.

All you did was post the same video but now it is on youtube.

As I thought you are a deceiver, when I made a mistake I admitted it, you are deceiving and denying it

Again you have shown nothing that proves this fire was started from anything outside the building, but keep trying this is getting enjoyable watching you try so hard.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The ball is in your court, where is your proof?

Again the burden of proof falls on you because you made the statement that it was started from someone outside and now you need to prove it was. Because I have already shown you that the fire started without any help from anyone throwing molotov cocktails in or near that fire when it started.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And what about the fire that is already burning in your screencap before the object is even near the window?

Just because it is on youtube doesn't change the fact that the fire was started from the inside.

All you did was post the same video but now it is on youtube.

Again you have shown nothing that proves this fire was started from anything outside the building, but keep trying this is getting enjoyable watching you try so hard.

You have been proven wrong and still persist with with this with no proof, after all the # you gave me about deceiving and you come back with nothing, people hurling stuff at windows, no fire in the same window a few seconds later, screenshots of object thrown at windows and you come back with

You said I posted false screenshots=lie

I know a few teams in the NFL that use someone that can throw that well. I say recruit him ASAP.

Insinuating that no-one would be able to reach the window=lie

Just because it is on youtube doesn't change the fact that the fire was started from the inside. All you did was post the same video but now it is on youtube.

Turned your "evidence" against you and you have nothing left but sarcastic comments, well done

And out of all the videos in the link you seem fixated on this window, ignoring all the other footage of the rampage.
The blazing fire at the main door had nothing to do with them being burnt alive [/end sarcasm]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join