It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

*** ATTENTION ***

This will be the only warning:

The personal jabs at each other stops here and now. Anyone who ignores this warning after this post will have their posting privileges revoked.

Furthermore, DO NOT post links to gore. If they are posted again, the links will be removed and your posting privileges revoked.

Again, this will be the only warning. Carry on.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
Okay just went through all the recent links... Worthwhile doing, the guys with the red armbands, who are they? In 1 picture there appears to be a guy with a red armband on the top of the building with molotov's. While there are also some on the ground in the crowd.

Definitely something strange going on here... Or can someone say who they are? Why are they with the police?

EDIT: Oh I see they were pointing them out from previous clashes... And after a quick google search it signifies pro-putin leanings... So the question remains why are they seemingly with the police? Even hiding in their baracade to shoot... Looks like they got breifed by some higher up cop too. So is there a split in the police too?

Here is a picture of a Pro Kiev supporter wearing one too, he has the flag on his chest along with his trusty grenade

edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just found this on a comment section on another forum... So I'm no so sure he's pro kiev?

-btw the orange and black striped ribbons that some people wore is the Order of St. George ribbon colors traditionally worn by Russian military veterans.

a reply to: sosobad

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

I work for no one. Please Show me what you accuse me of. ALso I am 36 yrs old as well. And redemption for what? For having a opinion people do not agree with? ALso What racism? There are no Races but ONE RACE.HUMANS

Anyway back on topic. The entire situation was started by Russia with their Green men and anything that happenned after they are ultimately responsible for.
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: no explanation needed for palestinian situation in this thread.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Can't believe the Putin lovers are still calling the majority on Ukrainians Nazis still

Shockingly obvious propaganda

Except nobody is. You're the one posting about the junta as representing the majority when all facts work against that.

-----

Here's footage of a crowd of older Ukrainian citizens tearing down the Ukrainian flag from in front of the union building and burning it.

The incineration of these people in the building was probably intentional, or intentionally allowed by the powers that be. These massacre tactics are always downplayed by the aggressors while the opposition radicalizes in reaction, thus justifying more violent crackdowns. For example, Insurgents gas thousands of civilians in Syria and their backers blame the government and try to bomb Syria... Or when the insurgents claimed Ghadaffi was bombing neighbourhoods, 11,000 air sorties were carried out on the country.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad No doubt- Journos on the ground said that they were asked Russian or Odissa? And the correct answer was Odissa. But why should they be for Russia?
Can somebody explain what the No-Gore-links of ATS moderator referd to? I did not understand. And I may not ask the mods here. Seems the same language confusion as in Ukraine.

I only know Al Gore. But I don't think that was meant here.

On the other hand I am glad that no more casualties were reported. Hope, you were glad too.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

"Gore" is graphic images of mutilated/bloodied/burned bodies and such.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

CHERNOBYL;
en.wikipedia.org...

Is North of Kiev and is in the UKRAINE......

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Can't believe the Putin lovers are still calling the majority on Ukrainians Nazis still

Except nobody is. You're the one posting about the junta as representing the majority when all facts work against that.

The facts are that there is no such junta - at least not in Kiev. the acting administration are the people elected in 2012 who the constitution says take over when the President ain't there any more.

A little research might stop you confusing RT.com with facts.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

they have been shown the info - numerous times now. They refuse to accept it because it undermines a critical part of their argument - validity of the government in Kiev, which is in fact lawful and is made up of representatives of the Ukrainian people.

Posted in this thread -

Here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
Here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by maghun removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

The facts are that there is no such junta - at least not in Kiev. the acting administration are the people elected in 2012 who the constitution says take over when the President ain't there any more.

A little research might stop you confusing RT.com with facts.

And you're wrong. No amount of repeating the same lie is going to change my mind. It is not democracy when armed and violent thugs impose themselves inside of parliament and vote themselves in. The people who voted in the last election obviously didn't vote for that to happen, so why are you claiming they are legitimate?

Or is a basic understanding of parliamentary democracy just more Russian propaganda? I mean, I'm involved in politics and I live in a country with parliament. What would I know.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A pretty damning article by RT has compiled freelance analyses of what happened in Odessa on May 2. You don't even have to read any of the words- merely watching the video paints a pretty accurate description.

The most important video shows how the tents of a few dozen anti-Kiev activists were overtaken and burned by a huge, armed mob of pro-Kiev guys. Then when the anti-Kiev people abandoned their post and retreated into the building, the mob bombarded it with molotovs. It's pretty obvious what happened here. And the worst part is that the activists camping out at the union building didn't seem to even be part of the larger anti-Kiev group that were in the earlier clashes.

It's a one-sided massacre, clear as the HD video shows. There's no way around it.

The article also touches on possible police provocateurs that helped incite the riots. However I didn't see the part of that video where the provocateur was shooting from behind the police line (although he was clearly there: ninja-looking guy with red armbands, hangs around centre behind police shield line).

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Can somebody explain what the No-Gore-links of ATS moderator referd to? I did not understand. And I may not ask the mods here. Seems the same language confusion as in Ukraine.

I will be happy to explain what my fellow Moderator was talking about above, when it refers to gore.

* Close-up pictures of dead bodies

* Badly wounded individuals with those wounds open and fresh and/or clearly visible in graphic detail

* People in the process of being killed or dying from traumatic or violent events

That is NOT all inclusive, and in fairness, not every dead person in a photograph is gore. If one isn't sure of the difference, we're all available to ask and you can see which staff are on, if you prefer asking one in particular, by looking on the ATS Forums page for the Online Members display along the left side.

Bonez said this directly and I'll add my own plea. Please. Please. Please. STOP posting/linking the gore. It will be a shame we regret as much as anyone here, if accounts actually end up banned over something like this. It's just entirely unnecessary to convey any point that needs to be made. There ARE people of all ages and backgrounds who read these threads.

We simply ask that fact be respected.

Wrabbit2000
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
in my town with the name Anatoly Zak (remember homonym Philip Zak that the media have forgotten it?) burned in a lame horse club 96 people gave him a term of 5 years of protection from the relatives of the victims. in Odessa arsonists and murderers none not arrested in the house of trade unions found no weapons . it war different biologically externally similar kinds of people as they call themselves, and what they call goyim it their cattle suitable for slave labor, and / or killing regardless of gender and age
edit on 5/5/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
wiki does not say that the orange color symbolizes the eternal flame of the Temple of Solomon and / or the orange color of unity of all Jews and black it ash goyim. in Russia since 1807 tape en.m.wikipedia.org... on the orden St. George alleged kills snake or feed with spears goyims meat ? . another proof that the goyim are paralyzed brain wearing ribbons without knowing their symbolic meaning. Now new Kiev goverment kills with impunity is using helicopters, tanks, machineguns with moral support U.S. and EU

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's pretty hard to tell what is going on but I gather that more anti kiev people turned up to the building or I guess maybe just people sickened by what happened... If you read the above story they actually go and break the anti kiev protestors out of jail... In an interview one guy is asked about the shootings and well, he didn't deny it, seems he was rationalising it...

But yeah this is bad, the article states more fighting is breaking out and it is civil war...

I mean the thing is no mattef who ends up in power the people will be oppressed and controlled just like any other country... Once all the dust settles of course... Fighting over who's gonna control you... sigh...

-----

Here's footage of a crowd of older Ukrainian citizens tearing down the Ukrainian flag from in front of the union building and burning it.

The incineration of these people in the building was probably intentional, or intentionally allowed by the powers that be. These massacre tactics are always downplayed by the aggressors while the opposition radicalizes in reaction, thus justifying more violent crackdowns. For example, Insurgents gas thousands of civilians in Syria and their backers blame the government and try to bomb Syria... Or when the insurgents claimed Ghadaffi was bombing neighbourhoods, 11,000 air sorties were carried out on the country.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Here is another article, in this one there is an eye witness report of the ukranian army shooting unarmed civilians... Also they state that the police have all but left or joined the anti kiev movement which is odd... But answers my question from before, I wonder why they turned against the state? Not saying it is right or wrong that they did I just wonder why...

Also explains why they let the prisoners go without a fight.

Hopefully this gets resolved swiftly.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

A bit more detail and evidence is surfacing that this was organised by the police! Aparently they had been trying to get the protesters out of that building... But then all of a sudden they organise an a attack against pro kiev and then leave the pro kiev nationalists to burn the protesters out...

I thought it strange the police would work on side with the protesters... I knew something didn't add up... Starting to make more sense now!

EDIT: A new question emerges... Where did the police get their orders? I highly doubt this is something they decided to do off their own back! Which would mean... Kiev had their own people shot as a false flag to kick off violence against pro russian???
edit on 5-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

originally posted by: intrptr
It manipulates peoples minds to think they are something more than they are; ordinary Ukrainians defending their sovereignty from a bunch of hired criminal brutes.

amen to that

they are resisting a new order imposed on them by force. Even if they are manipulated in every way possible i feel most of them are standing up against nazism first of all reasons.

The only fascists here are the Russians

Anyways, nice rant on how Putin is an "elected" dictator while the fascist junta in Ukraine is practicing "actual democracy" because there's an election several weeks from now.

Precisely, Right Sector are openly Nazi, do Sieg Heils and have called for the slaughter or Jews and other ethnic groups.

I'm by no means a fan off Putin or Russia (grandparents were exiled by the Tsar) but there's no denying the interim government are a Neo-Nazi group. Even the EU leaders have condemned them, it's only the US who are giving them weapons and money as they want to create the Trade Partnership.

As for the interim Ukraine government, they're an illegal occupying force under the Ukrainian constitution as they were several votes short of the 3/4 majority required for a president to be impeached.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join