It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its utterly appalling that there are people who are 'suspicious' about what happened in odessa, that whether neonazis can burn trade unionists alive, that usa is involved, that they are terrorists or not and whatnot ...

REALLY ?

after reading conspiracy forums for all these years, you STILL dont know zit about what goes on in these events ?

After reagan had cia and school of americas send hit squads to all around the world to kill trade unionists, after US DEA agents (yes DRUG enforcement) used to TORTURE Bolivia's current president when he was a trade union leader back then, after the FIRST thing nazis, fascists EVER did when they get any kind of power, had been to kill and repress trade unionists, workers and whatnot so that their rich backer industrialists may not risk sharing their profits in the form of wages ?

The most hilarious part is that there being people who cant bring themselves to believe neonazis can burn down people alive....... Apparently the building burnings in the past 3 decades in germany were just fireworks then.

And there are the funny guys who think that usa is not involved. Or that supporting neonazis is TOO extreme even for u.s. state dept.

Well.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

They dont only 'support' it, they are PROUD of it. watch the video in the 2nd link. see how victoria nulands of US state dept BOASTS that they spent $5 BILLION in ukraine to stage the coup.

THIS IS US TAXPAYER'S MONEY.

Did you see john mccain doing photoshoots with neonazis in the first article ? Look at it hard. This is ex presidential candidate of united states of a, current senator john mccain, and practically de facto political figurehead of Dick Cheney-led oil interests in usa.

He went to syria. he funded radical islamists with $28 million senate funding last year. He has no problems supporting head-cutting radical islamist extremists, since there is potential of getting more oil profits in the end.

And now you are WONDERING that he, and the cheney & co behind him would hesitate from backing sociopath neonazis ?

And TRADE UNIONISTS. the MOMENT you saw this phrase, should be the moment you understand who is behind this.

John McCain, victoria nulands, dick cheney & friends, all the network of this alliance who is active as a 'state inside state' in the u.s. government machinery, are sociopaths who think that trade unions are the most villainous thing that exists in this world because they FORCE those who make people work to share more of the profit as wages. Them pesky ........s.

The moment you saw that should have been the moment you understood not only who did that, but also WHO IS BEHIND.

Why did you think obama administration's response to situations in ukraine is TOO lackluster ? sending EIGHT planes. TWO-THREE ships, sloppy wordage, sloppy sanctions.

Obama Adm. does not want to get involved with yet another sociopathy which is perpetuated by allies of rich oil interests to get oil - like syria. This is why they are lackluster in everything.

And this should tell you that these oil interests are outright dangerous - they had no hesitation of pushing world war III in syria for just a few more percent oil profits last quarter.

The MOMENT oil was discovered off ukraine, and the shale gas, has been the moment ukrainian situation started too.

These people are dangerous, lunatic, sociopath and detached from reality. And they just spent $5 billion u.s. taxpayer money to actually back NEONAZIS - freaking neonazis - to stage a coup in ukraine.

HOW do you think nazis behave when they are in power ? What happened in germany circa 1933 ? do you know at all ?

If you know anything, dont ask idiotic questions regarding what happened in ukraine.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: unity100

Isn't it strange how these same players gather around natural resources and the same type of events occur at said sites?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You forgot to mention, that JFK has justified to use the Supermen against unarmed civilians,
and all the evil in this world is coming from the first money makers from Phoenicia
and the 5.000 years old evil is waking up and will burn all this world....

Dont you think you are overreacting ?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

AM posting multiple sources , please stop showing your desperation .. Its what everyone does , when you don't like the news, either attack the OP or attack the source .. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The problem is your multiple sources are all Russian media outlets that do what Putin says.

In fact here is a little about that...

In early 2000s various state agencies took financial or managerial control over 70 percent of electronic media outlets, 80 percent of the regional press, and 20 percent of the national press [Vartanova]. As a result, Russian media continued to be used as tools of political control but now these “tools” were no longer distributed among competing political parties and businesses, but remained concentrated in the hands of a closed political circle that swore loyalty to President Putin.

Application of these techniques transformed Russian media system into a restricted homogenous field, where only state-controlled media outlets were allowed to operate on the national scale. The regime allowed for limited operations of the independent media (the press and the internet media) to absorb the protest mood3.

www.indexoncensorship.org...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ultra Nationalists who would burn buildings are Neo Nazis . Its really simple common sense - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since it is that simple what makes them Neo Nazi's and not just mad as hell Ukrainians that don't want Russia invading their country and using people to cause unrest?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Hmmm but the flaw in your logic of attacking RT and for saying it was not neo-nazis is that there is video evidence... Or are you suggesting RT dressed up police officers with red armbands and got the police chief to talk with the protesters? Maybe RT made the police work with the protesters? Maybe RT dressed up as far right leaders and shot at people escaping from the windows?

Was everyone there neo-nazi? I highly doubt that... BUT there was a large portion of football hooligans...

This was a setup bang to rights!

They allowed a football match to take place KNOWING a very violent football gang would be turning up... The police then made out to be pro-russian, donning the armbands... I believe the main violent instigaters were police too... They antagonise the football fans/pro-kiev supporters. Theh shoot at them and beat some... Then they just sat back and let the angry mob do the rest.

This isn't because RT says so, it's because the video evidence is there for everyone to see... Unless you think RT fabricated this video evidence???

edit on 5-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: But this goes further than even the police, there is video of a gov official talking with the supposed protesters too, telling them to get the teams in line!... Really?? Nothing to see here??

In my opinion the pro-kiev and the pro-russian should be joining forces and demanding answers from the current government because they set this up! They are raising the tensions to get a civil war going! They want that IMF money and they want that power! Apparently they'll do anything to get it, including killng their own people...

EDIT: Just had another thought... Maybe they are trying to kick a world war off even, russia is there on the doorstep, they kill a bunch of pro russian in a horrific way... Hope that putin goes in, then they can make out Russia is invading and the world will condemn it. The russians and ukrainians fight and then maybe USA helps out, then europe, perhaps putin calls on china... We're in a world war...

This could get really ugly... So far it seems russia haven't taken the bait!

Can you imagine if it were 40 americans burned alive... What would america do? But of course everything is different for america! Pffft...

But I bet putin is not dumb enough to not see this! I hope he isn't!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ukraine's 'Neo-Nazis' Pay Respects At Funeral Of Jewish Maidan Activist

Furthermore, the Banderites who have now come here and want to impose their ideology on us have given us a precious gift because they have awakened for us in East Ukraine our patriotism, which had been dormant for many years.
"This happened because people had forgotten more or less who they used to be, who they had become. The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 led to a kind of depression. People saw this event, the collapse of the Soviet Union, as a kind of natural disaster. The Soviet Union fell apart, and the rain came. People didn't understand what had happened--they were demoralized, they used to believe in their leaders.
"Now people understand that it is not necessary to believe in leaders. We don't need to believe in any Yanukovich, we don't need to believe in a Party of Regions. We need to organize ourselves *by* ourselves--and to remember our own history, remember our own culture. That is our foundation.
"So thank you to all the Banderites who have come into Kiev, and who have made people remember who they are, who they are in the world, and above all *why* they are here on this earth.

danielpwelch.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Ultra Nationalists who would burn buildings are Neo Nazis . Its really simple common sense - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since it is that simple what makes them Neo Nazi's and not just mad as hell Ukrainians that don't want Russia invading their country and using people to cause unrest?

They're wearing Maidan and Right Sector regalia. Right Sector are the militant wing of Maidan. Protests that large don't start spontaneously, they require a lot of money and planning.

Also plenty of international news outlets like Associated Press have been reporting on this - see the Guardian and BBC in the UK for example, including video speeches from Right Sector calling for the ethnic cleansing of pro-Russians and for terrorists to bomb Russia.

Search youtube for 'the football firm Kharviv - it's a different world out there: www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Yeah that makes it okay then... When they parade around shouting "death to all enemies" etc... That means nothing? When they are shooting at people escaping a burning building that means nothing? As long as they pay respects after, it's all gravy then?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Why are you so desperate to portray all Ukrainians as Nazis?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks to Meee and Wrabbit for explaining that term "gore" to me. There is always a word you never have heard before in foreign languages - and also in the own.

I must say, I am a little disappointed of this discussion here. Searching for the truth I would expect that ATS members would question ALL statements and filter through it. But I see that this is not the case here. There is a lot of RT to proove that fascists are doing all the bad, the casualties on the other side are not only ignored, but added to the pro-Russian side, and then somebody joins in with "I knew it since my birth!"

I was irritated for a second by that RT report too, Meee. But then I went back to my first thought, when I followed Twitter as it occured. All people were wondering, why the police did not act, even giving protection to the alleged pro-Russians. RT now answers: Because they are Nazis in disguise and you accept it.

But then again the chief and all officers in higher positions were fired the next day. Ever thought about the possibility that the chief and the higher ranks sympathized with the pro-Russians too? This would change the whole story and make sence too. In the RT story firing the whole head of the police would only make sense, if this again was a script to cheat.

But anyway. I see that people are divided in pro and contra as much as in the country itself. And noone cares for the regular Joes at all. As I said before: Ukrainians have become blue and black smurfs, no daily workers, who are afraid for their lives, their families, doing their jobs as everything breaks down, fearing to openly say what they think, because they have not the same opinion as those pros or contras around...

It is no fun, to discuss here, because there is no will to understand and see the other side, but only ignorant repeating of the propaganda, we have in the media anyways. So there is no need to shout at each other in forums like this and be a mini copy of the powers. We should try to find out, what they don't tell us and not parrot the one or the other side. But obviously this does not work. How should it work there?

edit on 5-5-2014 by Siddharta because: Hope I found all those typos now

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

You're right, it is possible, and it was my first thought if you see my line of reasoning in the thread... But this is my problem with it, perhaps you can answer...

If the police were pro-russian, why did they let them attack the building? Why did they let their fellow supporters burn to death?

Also what of this government official giving orders on tape? Is he fired?

And about that, so the police chief was involved and complicit with starting a riot but only gets fired? He is not under arrest?

RT hasn't mentioned Nazi's I think they did mention the far right guy shooting people coming from the windows... Do you not think that should be reported?

EDIT: I'd also like to say that I am not only reading this from RT and also I have looked and questioned, I still am... but you see the same videos we do... You must see that something isn't right here?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
m.aljazeera.com...

Al jazeera are saying their correspondant claims the people are not accepting kievs explanation of the events. They claim that they blame kiev... Not that this is proof of anything. But it's an interesting article. I see nothing of the chiefs arrest so assume he has not been. I see nothing of this government official that gave orders... But I assume kiev will be forced to cut him loose too?

reply to: Siddharta

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We must take a step back and not only think of Ukrainians as Nazis and terrorists - as both sides are labeled. I think police and military have a lot more problems. There is inner confusion and conflict.

We saw that soldiers of the "anti-terror unit" changed sides in the first day of the campaign and even brought six tanks to Slowijansk. Other military vehicles were stopped by brave people, who simply did not want war in their neighbourhood. Instead of running over them or shoot them, the commander got in trouble, finally offering them to give away all ammunition that they would open the way back.

When a big crowd marched trough Donetsk yesterday, a policeman was photographed as he quickly hissed the Donetsk flag infront of the police department, before the crwod arrived. These guys are scared and confused. What should they do?
Same happened in Odessa, when the crowd demanded to free the pro-Russian people there. There is a short video of how many policemen dropped their shields and went away, while the others still stood there, but with confusion and cluelessness in their questioning eyes. As we know, they let the people go.

Today they detained firemen in Donetsk. The reporter who took the photos said, that he heard one of the separatists ask: "And what are we going to do if there is a fire?"

It is a very confusing situation. And everywhere, where one side rules, there are also people, who think different. But nobody can hear them, because they don't dare to talk. Instead we get all those lies on both sides.

If we keep a cool head here, maybe we can try to find out, what is wrong and what is right. Both sides have criminals in their rows.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Siddharta because: typos again

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't see anyone saying it is all nazi's though, but they are/were involved here and it was rightly noted...

I think you are right about keeping a cool head and sure there is confusion and all that... But the video evidence is pretty damning that the police were working with the pro-russians, for a time at least... Not only the police but recieving instructions from a government official... What about that???

I think it stinks to be honest but I can keep an open mind and if further evidence comes out to show it was just a crazy thing that happened then fine but right now all evidence points to the idea that it was organised and planned.

What I would like to know is... RT claim the police have tried to remove the protesters from that building for months... Is there any proof of this? Thie could go some way to show if RT is making stuff up... But if it is true then it shows the police are hardly with the protesters then... It would also give the police/gov motive, as they wanted them out... I'll try find something...

I think both "sides" have been played here...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32 I remember that I read, that this camp was accepted by the police for a long time. People wondered if this was leagal, but there was no attempt to remove it.
I also think it is one of those contradictions in RT's reports. Saying, the police could not remove it and so they staged that attack manipulating the masses on one side and saying that it was only a little peaceful group on the other side. Seeing how the tents were burnt is not a nice view, but at least it shows that this was not a big tent village the police could not have removed, if they wanted to.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

But they were in the building no? Why would they need a lot of tents? I'm looking for any articles about the ptotesters there, so far I can only see about the recent stories... I bet there would be more information in there local news but I only speak english and don't really know where to look.

I'll keep trying to find something...

EDIT: Also no comment on the government official? Is he rogue too? Has he been fired? What are your thoughts on that angle? Pretty crazy right? And what he was saying... That the teams need to get in order... Teams tells me it was organised and gov was involved at some level... I mean he is right there saying it... Thoughts on this please...

Hmmm maybe I jumped the gun, first we need to ID this "government offiical"... It is some guy in a black jacket, could be anyone for all I know... So, can anyone ID him? Is he a government official? I'm trying to look for other sources to see if he is named.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
We must take a step back and not only think of Ukrainians as Nazis and terrorists - as both sides are labeled. I think police and military have a lot more problems. There is inner confusion and conflict.

I'm not trying to claim Ukranians are Nazis (apologies if it comes across that way) the majority are innocent victims . I'm saying Euromaidan are in partnership with Right Sector and football firms who are openly Nazi and their leaders have called for Russian supporters to be killed (even though hundreds of thousands of Ukranians are ethnically Russian).

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, both pro an anti Russian sides grew increasingly resentful of each other hand the current conflict could very easily turn to ethnic cleansing like similar conflicts in the past.

My anger is at the EU and US arming and training these groups knowing fullwell their idolisation of hitler and calls foe concentration camps as it backs their financial and anti-russian interests.

I agree police are pretty much powerless due to the chaos, desertions, protesters on both sides appearing better armed and large numbers on both sides being more then happy to attack them with iron bars, shotguns and the like.

Also that RT report is incorrect, in the BBC footage police were blocking Ukrainian protesters attacking the building despite being beaten up and having smoke grenades and molotovvs thrown at them; while allegedly the pro Russian inside were firing weapons.
- Ignore that last bit, misread Mee as claiming police were helping Ukrainians, his comment on them protecting Russians and beating Ukrainian protesters is true from what I saw.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yeah but then the police leave them to die... How come? Is it just they bottled it? Or was it planned to stand down at that point? I guess we may never know. Hopefully we'll get some more info as the days progress...

I can't wait to see the findings from the kiev "investigation"...

EDIT: Was just watching this again...

I see now the guy in the black jacket has some insignia on the arm, does anyone know what this is? What department he is from maybe? It might help to identify him. The guy can be seen at 1:29 in the video.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: bastion

Yeah but then the police leave them to die... How come? Is it just they bottled it? Or was it planned to stand down at that point? I guess we may never know. Hopefully we'll get some more info as the days progress...

Took the words right out my mouth. As soon as I editted my post I remembered not seeing a single policeman there when people were trying to rescue others from the building.

From how brutal the police and pro ukranians fought, I'm finding it hard to believe police were 'in on it' - but them seemingly vanishing when a major fire is burning through a building they know is full of men women and children is something I've never seen before.

Something very odd has happened there - here's the BBC coverage www.bbc.co.uk... - I see a grand total of 1 policeman at the start about 20m away from the building and offering no help. Civilians are doing all the police/fire brigade work. Fairly sure this constitutes a war crime of sorts.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join