It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Did you watch the vid above your comment... Wow... I didn't know nazism was so accepted, holy shiz... I'm on no "side", it all looks absolutely crazy to me but the vid above shows a LOT of self proclaimed Nazis... So... I mean, you are saying they aren't? Even though they themselves say they are?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: intrptr

No problem the more people that see it the better

a reply to: Telos

Just looking at those pics shows that really we haven't come very far as a species since we left behind living caves and throwing rocks at each other, we like to think of ourselves as some evolved know it all species but we are still just cavemen who can't resolve issues without killing each other, sickening.

True. More advanced we become technologically, more violent seams to get our R factor. Below some more pictures, again from independent sources on what happened in Odessa after the fire (WARNING, some images are very hard to take)

[snip]

Thanks, very heavy pics, especially the last one an expectant mother killed, upsetting is not the word for it.
edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed mod edit

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin I saw some of these photos before. Again both sides show the same photos, declairing that these photos show the other side.

Indeed it does not matter too much, for both sides are clearly ready to use force and kill. And both sides play the game as if no other people in Ukraine exist. All are either on this side or on the other side and the other side is always extremely dangerous. There are no normal people in Ukraine anymore, who simply want to have their normal life.

On both sides are extremists. The usual people have to suffer from this.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Evidence is all over the internet and even the western media are now reporting that Pro Unity supporters murdered 47~ separatists. I read all the posts, and you can see some members calling this a Hoax and the thread to be deleted. Why is this? Is there some agenda here to now hide the truth on ATS? I see now these same posters have gone very quiet.

The Ukraine Government is now trying to blame the police for not doing their job, WTF?

What is for sure is that the Ukraine business is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax
PRopaganda is all over the net. Its the same tactic the palestinains use when they get retaliated on in a attack.
So what 47 PRO RUSSIAN MORONS died? we kill that many in drone strikes from time to time. Just because they dress as civies does not make them so. Its a old trick and ya bought it hook line sinker.

Still they brought on the violence when they murdered 3-4 ukranian supporters. Tit for TAT.
edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: changed terrorist to fit group involved

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Reinmax
PRopaganda is all over the net. Its the same tactic the palestinains use when they get retaliated on in a attack.
So what 47 terrorist died? we kill that many in drone strikes from time to time. Just because they dress as civies does not make them so. Its a old trick and ya bought it hook line sinker.

Still they brought on the violence when they murdered 3-4 ukranian supporters. Tit for TAT.

Proof that they were terrorists please, you must have it if you are saying it or are you spouting some propaganda yourself?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax If this is not a new number, then you are adding the pro-Ukranian deads to the pro-Russians. It was 46 deads last time I heard - could have become one more meanwhile - but about 10 were not pro-Russian. It is not that only one side dies.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
Opps i fixed it. You didnt add anything to the thread by pointing out my wording. Please re read it now

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have no doubt that both sides are attacking each other. When you say "earlier that day" it takes all possible "acceptance" of the retaliation away. If someone breaks into my house, I can fight, but I cannot hunt him down the next day and kill him.

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh WOW!!!

The cynicism and the lack of compassion is running high in this thread. Russians or Ukrainians, 47 people are dead and some of them in a very gruesome way and someone here calls the dead morons? Gee we really have topped up the existence on this planet. Now we're just a plague that needs to be cured in order to heal Earth.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

The pro ukranians set the fire no doubt,BUT what they are not doing is showing WHY the incident occurred. there are 3 to 4 verifiable dead ukranian supporters who were killed earlier that day. the youtube video reminds me of the vids of palestians getting shot at in retaliation and then feighning innocence as to why they were attacked.

And why would Palestinians have reason to retaliate?

Western powers endorsed the creation of Israel after a violent invasion by Jewish-fascist (aka Zionist) terrorists. Decades later, the Zionist nuclear-power Israel holds regional military hegemony within the Middle East and serves as a buffer between the western empires and non-aligned nations.

It's not much of a surprise that the west carried out the same strategy in Ukraine, since they've been backing the most radical right-wingers they could find to push back their rivals ever since WW1.

BTW, nice V avatar there. I wonder what he would say regarding your views that Palestinians and Ukrainian separatists are terrorists.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

originally posted by: intrptr
It manipulates peoples minds to think they are something more than they are; ordinary Ukrainians defending their sovereignty from a bunch of hired criminal brutes.

amen to that

they are resisting a new order imposed on them by force. Even if they are manipulated in every way possible i feel most of them are standing up against nazism first of all reasons.

The only fascists here are the Russians

Anyways, nice rant on how Putin is an "elected" dictator while the fascist junta in Ukraine is practicing "actual democracy" because there's an election several weeks from now.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

[snip]

@Telos.
We have a award for people who bring about their own demise. They should be given darwin awards for being in the presence of pro russians who took part in a murder earlier in the day against the pro ukranians.

@ Vovin.
Citizen V stabds against Government opression. Seeing as how the Pro russians are Against most of th e Ukranian people who do not like russia I think He would agree to a point. Seeing as how the people Kicked out the PRo russian president who was corrupt I think he would a lined up a explosive symphony a s a send off. He would also warn the new Ukranian government against killing innocent civilians.

Also did you know YASSER ARAFAT and FORMER MEMBERS OF THE PLO HAVE DEBUNKED THE MYTH OF A PALESTINIAN PEOPLE NATIVE TO THAT AREA? They BOTH have said stuff to this effect off mike and in interviews with other arabs.
The greatest Palestinian was a egyptian not even born in palestine and on BC as egyptian only.

The people they claim relation too according to DNA testing also ceased to exist a long time ago too btw.

edit on 4-5-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

(post by sosobad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay just went through all the recent links... Worthwhile doing, the guys with the red armbands, who are they? In 1 picture there appears to be a guy with a red armband on the top of the building with molotov's. While there are also some on the ground in the crowd.

Definitely something strange going on here... Or can someone say who they are? Why are they with the police?

EDIT: Oh I see they were pointing them out from previous clashes... And after a quick google search it signifies pro-putin leanings... So the question remains why are they seemingly with the police? Even hiding in their baracade to shoot... Looks like they got breifed by some higher up cop too. So is there a split in the police too?
edit on 4-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The Russians are against the Ukrainian people?

Here's the perspective on Ukraine:

New York Times

Western officials and the Ukrainian government insist that Russians have led, organized and equipped the fighters.

A deeper look at the 12th Company — during more than a week of visiting its checkpoints, interviewing its fighters and observing them in action against a Ukrainian military advance here on Friday — shows that in its case neither portrayal captures the full story.

The rebels of the 12th Company appear to be Ukrainians but, like many in the region, have deep ties to and affinity for Russia. They are veterans of the Soviet, Ukrainian or Russian Armies, and some have families on the other side of the border. Theirs is a tangled mix of identities and loyalties.

Finnish Media

The uprising in Eastern Ukraine get sympathies from the Maidan management. Maidan uprising was betrayed by the coup junta and the Maidan Patriots are now talking about Maidan II.

The only people who support the junta are the fascists that it has empowered, and the fascist empires behind it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

i pity you, karma is a b$tch you know... & if you don't you will.

maybe you're working for hasbara... or maybe you' re a young and silly brainwashed teen and everybody can grow up & wake up so you still have a chance of redemption, good luck.

i wish there were an ignore button though. it's painful to go over this racist & psychopathic vomit of yours + the avatar is just so antagonist to everything you write, it's like you're insulting this great movie at every sentence.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Can't believe the Putin lovers are still calling the majority on Ukrainians Nazis still

Shockingly obvious propaganda

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join