It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"Coming from RT sources"

So what ?

Senator John McCain posing with people who are giving neonazi salutes and with an illustrious, trackable neonazi career behind them becomes invalid if it is coming from 'RT sources' ?

Or, john mccain personally visiting radical islamists in syria, giving photoshoots with them before announcing $28 million in senate funding for them becomes invalid ?

Who is going to report these ? Who has the power to go to these places, publish this kind of stuff and then still stay safe of patriot act, ndaa and other crap in usa ?

NO u.s. source can.

But some are actually doing it, like truth-out.org, alternet.org and so on.

I specifically gave resources from a CANADIAN research institute. But some people are still running away to 'RT sources' bull#.

This is not a source matter. This is just denial.

It is not easy to accept that the country, nation you identify yourself with, is dealing in crap all around the world. And 'sources are invalid' is just one form of escape.

Its the one escape which comes right after the concept of trusting Fox, cnn or u.s. government itself. Good - you are OVER that step, you are one step ahead. but you are STILL in denial.

How can you tell that you are in denial ?

When you are STILL trying to ignore the reality of u.s. perpetuating fascist and radical islamist regimes around the world, in the wake of the fact that ALL of top allies of usa were, and are such regimes : Ranging from saudi arabia to pinochet.

Get over it.

US is funding and arming neonazis to perpetuate genocide for a little more oil. And the ones who are going to benefit from that oil, have names and addresses.

Want to know ?

Have a look at whose company has profited $39.8 billion from iraq war. (hint : he is in wheelchair)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here :

Huge Population of CIA Agents in Ukraine Says German Expert

www.globalresearch.ca...

CANADIAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE

quoting

GERMAN EXPERT

NO involvement of RT or any other 'dubious source'.

enjoy.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Turned your "evidence" against you and you have nothing left but sarcastic comments, well done

You turned nothing, as you showed the same video that shows nothing was thrown at the window or even near the window before the fire started, but if it makes you all warm and giggly thinking you did then great.

Go on believing your Reichstag "theory"

Another Nazi reference...Good one.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

See the BBC, AP, Guardian and other videos I posted a few pages back clearly showing them throwing dozens of molotov's at the building.

AP photographer Sergei Chuzavkov has dozens of photos of Maidan and Right Sector throwing molotov's at the building while it's on fire. It's all over the news. The AP video clearly shows the entrance to the building was an inferno before the upper floors caught fire.

Even the right wing Telegraph in the UK are accusing Maidan of causing it but also say both sides were involved in throwing mollotovs and flash grenades at each other.

The guys on top of the roof are clearly doing morse code or similar with their torches which may provide clues to what really happened.
edit on 6-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There are people having difficulty in learning that burning buildings is a standard neonazi procedure.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

See the BBC, AP, Guardian and other videos I posted a few pages back clearly showing them throwing dozens of molotov's at the building.

AP photographer Sergei Chuzavkov has dozens of photos of Maidan and Right Sector throwing molotov's at the building while it's on fire. It's all over the news. The AP video clearly shows the entrance to the building was an inferno before the upper floors caught fire.

Unless it shows this window he has a fixation with he won't even entertain what you have to say.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: unity100

quoting

GERMAN EXPERT

enjoy.

Interesting how they describe the Ukraine government as facists.

Yes, that isn't a little biased there now is it?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The worst of the shocking footage out of Odessa is not even the photos of the charred corpses in the House of Trade Unions, but rather thevideo of frenzied neofascists hacking off a young man’s leg right in the middle of the street (9:00 onwards). They did not hide their pleasure at the sound of the victim’s screams and the crunch of bones, as they slathered their hands in his blood with cries of exultation. These are no longer human beings, these are NON-HUMANS. Yes, if “Ukraine” now consists of animals like this, then the country it once was truly no longer exists.

It is already clear that the junta has failed to achieve its goals. The citizens of Odessa have now decided to move from peaceful protests to guerrilla attacks. And they are right to do so – the residents of the occupied territories have no other way to prove anything to the fascists there – this was true even during WWII.

Genocide in Novorossiya and swan song of Ukrainian statehood

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Its even in freaking FICTION.

"but the upper left ledge of the window's corner was not from flesh oak. Therefore molotov cocktails ............."

There were molotov cocktails thrown. Period.

Molotov cocktails, burn. Period.

A building burned, ~40 people inside died.

There is nothing to discuss about this.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

And I never have denied that fact, but the shot where the fire starts inside the building there were no molotov cocktails thrown near it so now how does a fire start all by itself?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: bastion

And I never have denied that fact, but the shot where the fire starts inside the building there were no molotov cocktails thrown near it so now how does a fire start all by itself?

Your thoughts revolve around the assumption that there will be ONE molotov cocktail starting the fire from some visible, convenient place.

Fires start from unbelievably crazy points and situations. Ranging from overheated power plugs to PIGEONS.... yes. PIGEONS.

www.google.com...

Since even a pigeon can start a fire, you should not be struggling with the fact that a building which is being bombarded with molotov cocktails, eventually, SOMEHOW, burns.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Unless it shows this window he has a fixation with he won't even entertain what you have to say.

Can you show me where I have denied the fact they threw molotov cocktails at the building?

But the point is fires were started inside the building that were not started by anyone throwing a molotov cocktail near the fire inside.

You keep trying but you cannot show how the fire started inside that had no molotov cocktails near it, but for some reason you think it is an impossibility that the fire was set by someone inside,why?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

But the point is fires were started inside the building that were not started by anyone throwing a molotov cocktail near the fire inside.

What difference the possibility of fire starting inside would make ?

any right sector psycho may have run into the building unseen or hurled something inside from the lower storys to burn the building.

Totally pointless to even think.

Your proposition implies that the people inside the building would actually entertain burning the building they are in.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Can you show me where I have denied the fact they threw molotov cocktails at the building?

You keep trying but you cannot show how the fire started inside that had no molotov cocktails near it, but for some reason you think it is an impossibility that the fire was set by someone inside,why?

Not that I am saying it happened but what difference does it make? 3 seconds after that shot the fire is gone, totally gone from the window and before you try to make out I am lying check out the video. Yet there is a massive blaze at the main door that you ignore, why this obsession with the flash of flames at the window?
edit on 6-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Your thoughts revolve around the assumption that there will be ONE molotov cocktail starting the fire from some visible, convenient place.

Okay then was that fire started from the inside or from someone on the outside, because from what a certain member is saying it was started because of molotov cocktails thrown at the area where it started.

Let's entertain the thought of it being a molotov cocktail, so was this thrown from the inside or the outside and how do you know who threw it?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I dont understand why some of you are extremely complicating this situation.

Neonazis surround a building with masks, molotov cocktails and baseball bats.

Building burns. 'SOMEHOW'.

They beat up anyone who comes out of the building.

People die.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Okay then was that fire started from the inside or from someone on the outside, because from what a certain member is saying it was started because of molotov cocktails thrown at the area where it started.

Let's entertain the thought of it being a molotov cocktail, so was this thrown from the inside or the outside and how do you know who threw it?

Lets say Genghis Khan threw it.

SO what ?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

quoting

GERMAN EXPERT

enjoy.

Interesting how they describe the Ukraine government as facists.

Yes, that isn't a little biased there now is it?

I just saw this post.

No, its not 'interesting' or 'biased'.

These people have an illustrious neonazi career behind them in the past 20 years.

Behold pictures of their party meetings

imgur.com...

Surprise - john mccain is also with them as a flavor !!!

If you would prefer a more detailed 'who is who', here is a detailed tally :

www.globalresearch.ca...

Get over it. These people are neonazis. Their sayings, their deeds, whatever they were involved in in the past 20 years, had been this. it cannot be whitewashed.

ESPECIALLY after victoria nulands was specifically told by US state dept to make sure all the 'opposition' leaders met with the neonazi party leader at least once a week, in the leaked phone calls. Which victoria nulands first denied, then accused moscow of LEAKING the call.

They arent even ashamed or afraid of what they are doing anymore.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not that I am saying it happened but what difference does it make? 3 seconds after that shot the fire is gone, totally gone from the window and before you try to make out I am lying check out the video.

Sorry, but as you can see from other molotov cocktails being thrown the fire doesn't just go out in the span of three seconds. And I don't see anyone putting the fire out.

In fact let's see how long a half ounce of gasoline burns...

Looks like it is longer than 3 seconds, and a molotov cocktail has well more than just a half ounce of gas in them.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Lets say Genghis Khan threw it.

SO what ?

If he did he was inside the building while doing it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join