It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Phoenix

Yea in your out dated schools you would ponder. How not to question Christianity and how the earth was really created in 7 days and the dinosaurs planted by the devil to confuse us!

Y'all are hard core reaching to justify his comments. It really is impossible for MOST conservatives to admit any craziness from y'all's side huh?

Making assumptions makes one (you know what!)

My beliefs and studies are far far from your description. Being you just suffered a hard time communicating your ideas just as I've layed out in previous posts saying its not the words but the ideas I'll take the higher ground and debate idea of craziness which seems your issue.

Mistaking adamant opinion that says not all people can communicate using politically correct speech patterns based on their demographic as craziness is discounting and ignoring a message that one might not want to hear as it cuts to close to popularly held teachings about how things are to be.

Using your terms I see it as an affliction to be so absolutely closed mindedly in lockstep with political correctness. An affliction that so easily condones character assassination as a tool.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Actually I just looked it up.... James earl ray was a known racist who joined the segregation movement about 2 years before he murdered MLK....

edit on 25-4-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

They say...

They say a lot of things, doesn't make it true..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

Actually history says MLK was murdered because he was telling people to avoid Vietnam.

right, sure....here's James Earl ray's bio....the guy that shot MLK.....I'm sure he shot him because he felt bad that MLK was telling people to avoid Viet Nam
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm not in lock step with anything. I really think bundy ment what he said.. But not because he hates black people, because he's an uneducated hick who falls for the right wing propaganda.

Just because your brainwashed doesn't mean that the regurgitated talking points you spout arent racist.

I think both political sides are garbage, but at least the left has to hide it. The right can give the most illogical talking points to there base and as long as there blasting Obama or the poor. They eat that $()!t up like candy.

Hell Jon Stewart has made a career off pointing out the garbage the republican base will swallow!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Seeker was right. (guessing the original thread was deleted?)

I'm so glad there were A TON of people (including the GOP) ready to hang this man out to dry thanks to the Supreme High Court of Public Opinion.

It seems to me that WE as a society need to stop listening to the MSM on anything until there is absolute definitive proof. This may be too high a standard, but we have to start somewhere because this s#!t is out of control.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Bundy lost in real court to.... Twice...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lmao! Yea according to history remember.... Your silly :p

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

History says "During the presidency of President Lyndon B. Johnson, the ground war officially kicked off after he passed the Tonkin Gulf Resolution in response to an NVA submarine attack on the USS Maddox." Which never happened..

ya silly me..

I wrote this elsewhere and thinks it fits here..

Why do you think they assassinate people who try to get groups together for peace?
MLK, JFK, Robert Kennedy, John Lennon, Michael Jackson? Why? Ever notice nobody in the US has ever been assassinated for stealing from the people, dividing people, or hating on people? No.. Think... There is a reason all this # is going on, there is a reason everyone hates everyone else.. And if you think about it, alot of the reasons are stupid.. No real concrete reasons.. What black, white, poor, rich.. Really?

Interesting that.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: WCmutant

Bundy lost in real court to.... Twice...

You are comparing apples and oranges. If he took this case to court for slander he would most likely win. And I hope he has or gets a lawyer to do that.

The court of public opinion is for people like YOU, who are quick to judge someone simply because they are different from you.

He is not uneducated, as you stated previously. He's actually making statements (yet not quite so eloquent) that any economist would make regarding the well being of a black slave vs. the black people he has observed in Las Vegas. He's speaking (again, not eloquently) of opportunity costs and trade-offs, and of benefit as he suggests they don't look happy.
edit on 25-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I haunt another message board site and was waiting for the backlash against Bundy from the left wingers when the news about his comments broke. It never came. The more vocal of the left never miss a beat to dissect in detail anything that helps further their agenda but they were silent on this. Now I know why, they were obviously privy way before the rest of us that this was taken out of context and it would blow up on them if they tried to use it.
That they're professional posters on a payroll was a given, this is just more proof.
Now they're off on a roundtable discussion with themselves( each with at least two different screen names) about the evils of libertarians using a distorted argument about internet freedom as the crux of their argument. Never mind that its their big government pals who want to limit and allow a kill switch on the internet.
They also have an obsession about Obama's birth records and talk about it constantly trying extremely hard to discredit anybody who questions it no matter how obscure or seemingly crackpot they are. They keep bringing it up over and over and try to make it look like the right are the ones who won't let the story die. Why are they the far left so obsessed about Obama's birth records?
They also never miss a beat to trash any conspiracy theories, BTW. The Flight 370 case was at first an accident and then when that was proven almost completely fantastic, then it was just a mystery that will never be solved. Okay.
They also ridicule any stories about aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I knew the other stick would drop. I could hear in the original video that he wasn't being racist. But nobody seemed to want to acknowledge his point. All they want to do was call him a racist. It is so much simpler that way.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Your proof isn't proof at all...

Hell at one time the US kept slaves.... Maybe the gov. killed him for civil rights!

You can do that with anything. All we can ever go by is the way history was recorded and it wasn't recorded saying he was killed for being anti Vietnam...

Just because it could be true doesn't mean it is. So where are your goal posts for this debate? If were allowing possibilities to negate historical record then how the hell do I debate that?

Plus you stated he was murdered for his stance on Vietnam as a fact.. Not a possibility.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This basically..
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

There is no reason to believe anything the government states because 99.9999% of the time they lie.

You research the deep dark parts of history what you are not told and come up with your own conclusion.. People tend to think differently so results may vary.. I am not telling you I am right.. I believe I am right but People believed others were witches.. So.. Belief is odd.. Mostly wrong but it makes you feel better.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

I don't see what was misinterpreted...

He didn't say we should take all the black people and put them back in chains...

He did say they would have been better off if they were still in chains tho and that's what he's being blasted for. You conservatives who backed him are who I think should be pissed. Because he just played into every stereo type about you.

Uneducated hicks who play into all the right-wing bs they feed you..

I don't think anyone really thinks now At all that the other races are inherently inferior to them. All of us know someone of a different race who is smarter, faster, and stronger then we are. I think it's become a team sport. Rather your doing it for the " team sport" mentality or the inferiority issue it's still pretty jacked up and counter productive.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm not in lock step with anything. I really think bundy ment what he said.. But not because he hates black people, because he's an uneducated hick who falls for the right wing propaganda.

I too believe he meant what he said, it seems we essentially take different meaning away from it though. I think someone who's so sensitive to racial undertones should also be shying away from terms such as "hick" which is derogatory also. Maybe incense at potentially racial and derogatory terms is a one way street only for your politics, not mine.

Just because your brainwashed doesn't mean that the regurgitated talking points you spout arent racist.

I do my own thinking thank you! not affiliated with any party or organization that tells me how and would have no part of that anyway.

I think both political sides are garbage, but at least the left has to hide it. The right can give the most illogical talking points to there base and as long as there blasting Obama or the poor. They eat that $()!t up like candy.

I'm thinking the paint can took ALL the wind out of that statement in regards to being illogical, lmao when I read that little ditty.

Hell Jon Stewart has made a career off pointing out the garbage the republican base will swallow!

I could say Jon makes a career pandering garbage to low brow liberals who suck this buffoonery up like air. I get really amused when certain folks act like its a news program.

As to talking points, sometimes they naturally are correct as a clock is twice a day so it may appear so when I'm expressing my opinion an opinion not based on somebody's idea of what I should believe - I actually take offense at those attempts.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot... 'are they better off as slaves?'. Anyway, I dont want to pay for my mortgage anymore does anyone know a militia I can borrow?
edit on 25-4-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

But it's too late now. The damage to Bundy is DONE. OVER. FINISHED. All they had to do was muddy the waters. Confuse the public. Put out a few different stories, true or false. It is what they always do.

Get the public confused. Change enough minds. Obscure the truth enough to make finding it a chore.

This and stalling until people forget and move on.

It's been done with every single major scandal during this administration.

The truth is hidden in the details, and the details are a mess now.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Harry Reid: "Muhahahaha! Dance, puppets! Dance!"

That is all I have taken from this manufactured scandal.

It's amazing how obvious it is, and yet it always seems to work.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

First off I apologize for not quoting you. I'm on my phone so. It SEEMS like it would be too much work. :p

Secondly I am a hick. :p trailer park born and bred in Vicksburg MS. Just for context. I is one. :p

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join