It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %"

www.statisticbrain.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visitor2012
Removed most of my post. My point is, the MSM is dead to me now. It sort of was before, but after seeing how they and the government twist the context of what this man said....it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Of course, the context!

He said that the negro were better off as slaves, when they had chickens and gardens.. but what he meant to say was - uhhh. What was it that he meant to say again?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well i guess its back too America's Real Role Model's,,

Pillars of Society.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Can you listen for your self and try to comprehend what he was QUESTIONING .

Do something novel think for your self instead of letting mass media sock puppets think for you.

Also his age and generation the term Negro is equivalent to African American of today. I was meant as respect if he meant it disrespectful use the nig#@# word he didn't.

paraphrased

He said they never learned to pick cotton instant race remark for some, many of my family on dads side picked cotton Czech /German decent . Current condition no opportunity to learn a working hard, work ethic.

He pointed out unemployed people single moms daddies in jail not having any thing to do. People Old and young sitting around looking hopeless. They are locked into a lifestyle .

He thinks current condition is a form of slavery. Currently broken families young men jailed no work. Being without a job nothing to do breeds hopelessness.

Is this slavery that much better for them?

If you would read history you had owners that ran the gamut from evil to so kind the slaves stayed with their previous owners after they were emancipated .

For a news agency to misrepresent the accurate interview why?

Who benefits.
Harry Reid
BLM
The Government

all would love to see Bundy buried

Remember a few days before

Harry Reid says, ' Something Will Happen’ To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy

bingo we got it with some editing.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
"Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %"

www.statisticbrain.com...

But blacks only make up 13% of the US population. There are many ways to twist statistics, just ask Nancy Pelosi.

Over 50% of food stamp recipients are people of color. The #GOPbudget takes food out of their mouths: goo.gl/kzQ4vH 3:04pm - 22 Apr 14

edit on 25-4-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: Typing error

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anybody compared the youtube transcripts ?

Some of it don't match.

Has anybody actually come up with a better transcript?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

What?? Then I guess really we didn't have slavery at all. Since for all of history we've been subject to our governments laws and the services they provide. We've all been slaves of most of human history. Can't imagine why the Africans were pissed.. We gave them a ride then fed them.

That's some insane logic.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17844719]Phoenix

Can it be said those who are able to work but are permanently on government assistance are at the whim of that government for sustenance, taken further for life itself?

Those that can work but choose (a word you chose to leave out) not to and live off government assistance still have a choice. Slaves do/did not....

Can it be said that slavery had its subjects dependent on owners for sustenance by whim, taken further for life itself?

Yes, after being kidnapped and stolen from their homes, they were kept like pets in chains and were utterly dependent (not by choice) on their slave masters whims....

Can it be said if a slave did not submit to will of the owner that a beating was due at the minimum.

So the bible says...

Can it be said that recipients of government assistance suffer police brutality if they don't comply with government agents.

Anybody suffers such attention if they break the law.............unless your a good ol boy from the country and you have a posse armed and ready to defy the law.....

In a cold detached view one could conclude modern government assistance leaves one not much better off than slaves.

Such a conclusion could only spring from a particularly bigoted and dishonest backside.....

Seriously.....who has fallen for the attempted textual aerobics above??

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Aa reply to: Prezbo369

Only the same people who believe the Bronze Age myths of goat herders.

You have to admit its funny how conservatives defy logic in politics and religion. It's the same sheeple that attend both parties.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Visitor2012

Did you even watch the full version.

The only difference was him saying he loves his black brothers before saying they were better off as slaves. Y'all are nucking futz!

I couldn't understand how someone could be so blind to write what you did. So, since you have difficulty understanding and comprehending, I decided to take the time to paraphrase EVERYTHING he said.

Paraphrased:

" In the riots, I saw civil disobedience. People weren't happy because they didn't feel they had their freedom. Because they DIDNT have them. We've made progress since then and we don't want to go back. We don't want black people to go back or Mexican people to go back to that point. We can make a difference right now by taking care of our bureaucracies in a peaceful way. In government subsidized housing, the blacks I saw looked miserable, they had nothing to do, and very little opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty. The government throws their young men in prisons because in the governments eyes they didn't learn 'how to pick cotton'."

--------------BREAK----------

Notice how he's commenting on the governments racist treatments of minorities.

------------CONTINUE ----------

".....so I often wandered (in a sarcastic yet bewildered tone)were they better off then or now?"

--------------BREAK--------
Further suggesting that the government treats poor inner city minorities worse than they were treated in the days of slavery..in HIS opinion.

-------CONTINUE-------

".....they didn't get more freedom, they got LESS, less family life, and they're unhappy. Let me tell you about illegal Mexican immigrants. I work with them and they're GOOD people. Don't tell me they don't work, don't tell me they don't pay taxes and don't tell me they don't have better family structures than most of us white people. When you see their families, they are TOGETHER, they spend their time TOGETHER and in MY opinion, they're NICE people and we NEED to have those people with us and be with us.

End of video.

Now clear the wax out of your ears and tell me what problem do you have with what he said? Or are you one of those people who shuts off the moment you hear certain old fashioned words like 'negro' which to my knowledge, isn't a racist term.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Phoenix

What?? Then I guess really we didn't have slavery at all. Since for all of history we've been subject to our governments laws and the services they provide. We've all been slaves of most of human history. Can't imagine why the Africans were pissed.. We gave them a ride then fed them.

That's some insane logic.

Not what was said and not what was implied - I have no problem considering your words and ideas until you try to stuff my mouth with them.

I asked questions in the most benign form and put them as a hypothetical non emotional non political comparison so as not to offend delicate sensibilities and get pretty much nonsense in answer.

I was really hoping for better.

Well from another viewpoint Bundy's remarks cast some light on the government service receiving class who are very much needed by a particular political party to remain in and possibly derive permanent political power by manufacturing slavish voters who will only vote more benefits ad infintum.

From some points of view policy is made to maintain and grow that particular demographic for the parties benefit, it can be viewed as a form of slavery as many members of the demographic are not there voluntarily but rather by design.

Who benefits by growth and maintenance of this demographic is what people need to consider.

That Bundy said anything against this process is heretical to the motives of this party and he's getting his character assassinated for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Seems 'Paraphrased' now means to leave out the major points of contention and produce a series of quotes that let us and Fox News continue to support this biggot......0/10

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I saw the whole (~ 3 min) clip. What he says about blacks is still racist and ignorant. Suggesting that blacks should be taught how to pick cotton? Also suggesting that family life for blacks was better under slavery because the families could stay together -- a TOTAL LIE. Slaves couldn't even marry, and the children were often sold and separated from the parents, not to mention that the adult slaves were never treated, and so their unity was respected by the slave owner. Oh yeah, and the women got raped by their owners and the men beaten and sometimes mutilated or tortured. Good times, folks.

I'd imagine the reason Mr. Bundy, the cattle-ranching welfare queen, anarchist and terrorist, likes illegal Hispanic immigrants so much is that he can pay them a pittance and avoid paying their payroll taxes.

Here's a guy who claims he doesn't acknowledge the existence of the federal government, but he is happy to use its currency and freeload graze his cattle on federal land. And he uses armed force to intimidate agents of the US government -- that's terrorism, folks.

And surprise, surprise: all the usual suspects show up in this thread, siding with the specious point of the OP.

Furthermore, imagine if some African American owed the US government $1 million in back taxes or government fees, lost two court battles over it, and then got a lot of black dudes with guns to come stand off against the feds when they came to collect. I'm guessing that Fox 'n friends and Bundy's supporters here at ATS would be whistling a different tune.
edit on 25-4-2014 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2014 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Double post..
edit on 25-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bundy does in fact have some "Vested Water Rights".....

put "bundy" in the owners name

then click on any on his to see the status.

And to see possible grazing claims...

(just from one of several Bundy rights) One of Bundy's permits

On page 2 it refers to something "before 1890"

and the papers mention "public domain with grazing rights"

1. The Nevada Division of Water Rights doesn't administer grazing rights?
2. Did you happen to map out any of the locations?

Clark County Rural Tax District Map

If I'm not mistaken, the document you linked represents Mr. Bundy obtaining water rights to divert water to his ranch. I'm pretty sure you can put most anything in the field next to "watered by the claimant during the first year." Particularly since the claimant wasn't alive in 1890 and the land on which his ranch sits was purchased in 1948 and there were no cattle grazing there until 1954.

Also I think you're reading far too much into the description of the land. "public domain with grazing rights" could mean that it's public land and that grazing rights can be purchased. Again, the Nevada Division of Water Rights does not administer grazing fees on public lands managed by the BLM (or FS).

Cliven Bundy's grazing permit was revoked in 1993. This document is from 1997, it doesn't surprise me that he would try to incorporate whatever bogus information he could. I'm not going to map out all the rest since I'm sure any of this would have been hashed out int the 1998 Federal trial.

Most importantly, his ancestral grazing rights claim originating in 1877 or 1890 or whatever he's claiming are not only inconsequential, but they conflict with history:

“Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; …..”

That's codified in both the Nevada State Constitution and the act of Congress in 1864 that allowed the people of Nevada to form a state government and constitution, here.

link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
Furthermore, imagine if some African American owed the US government $1 million in back taxes, lost two court battles over it, and then got a lot of black dudes with guns to come stand off against the feds when they came to collect.

It'd be a massacre.

link   
a reply to: Monger

He said that the negro were better off as slaves, when they had chickens and gardens.. but what he meant to say was - uhhh. What was it that he meant to say again?

'Uhhhhh....' Just what I thought, your brain shut down. I paraphrased his speech to help people, like you, who suffer from low comprehension skills.

To demonstrate, did he SAY that blacks were better off as slaves or did he ASK that? BIG difference. You should learn to listen better. Humanity needs people who can listen and understand, not fools who spontaneously react to trigger words.

link   
All this is quite sad. Especially to see our government purposely insult and demean one of their very own citizens. Our Founding Fathers would be furious the people let the government get this out of control.
As regards to the Bundy stand off, a corrupt official sen. Harry Reid is trying to get Bundy's land because a solar company that he partially owns needs space to build a chemically dirty solar farm and yet further his wealth, disgusted and appalled with this latest attempt from this gov/ admin's own bible "RULES FOR RADICALS" (read this book and you'll see this is a political bible).
However, Bundy isn't the only rancher getting harassed. There's some 90000 acres of land in texas, that the government has decided out of no where that those 90000 acres are theirs, they don't care if the ranchers renewed, paid their tax, the government is on a land grab, and it seems like their going after this nations FOOD SUPPLY.
And so many believe what they're fed by uncle Sam and his minions on the media channels. They don't know how to think or reason for themselves without the mighty gov guiding their every move. If they were told by their overlord "liquid magma is the new water," these drones would be chugging that crap down.
edit on 25-4-2014 by stoop5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visitor2012
a reply to: Monger

'Uhhhhh....' Just what I thought, your brain shut down. I paraphrased his speech to help people, like you, who suffer from low comprehension skills.

To demonstrate, did he SAY that blacks were better off as slaves or did he ASK that? BIG difference. You should learn to listen better. Humanity needs people who can listen and understand, not fools who spontaneously react to trigger words.

To even ask the question suggests that there is some possibility that this is the case. That is obvious from the context of why he brought it up. Do all the rhetorical gymnastics you want, but a racist is still a racist, and you're defending one. GOOD JOB!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Seems 'Paraphrased' now means to leave out the major points of contention and produce a series of quotes that let us and Fox News continue to support this biggot......0/10

Uh oh. We have another one.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join