It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

About the brainwashed part I ment bundy... Unless you too believe there garbage then I include you as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

It's amazing how obvious it is, and yet it always seems to work.

That is because being a racist is an issue in Murica, We not like dem racists..
Imagine if the government did a land grab for a private company and then pointed guns at people who were protesting, and then same company telling people where they can use their free speech in this spot here, and politicians who try to make a buck off someone else.. I wonder how well that would go in the news.... Don't you?
edit on 4/25/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Not really sure if you are responding to me or to the whole world

I was posting to anyone that's deluded and dishonest enough to still support this racist and unpatriotic thief.

but I am hispanic.

Is that supposed to mean anything in this context? do you think that (even if that's true) it means you cannot be racist????

I took no offense in his words, just found him ignorant.

You don't have to take offense to realize that what this man said (on record) is pure racism, and he brings the rest of us down.

Can we say Race Card boys and girls? .......I knew you could!

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans! what are you talking about? Bundy brought up black people, Bundy said the word negro, Bundy said they'd be better working in the fields picking cotton.

Do you even know what 'playing the race card' actually means?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dastardly double post!
edit on 25-4-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

As someone who values the constitution because it is supposed to give equal right... I will defend this mans right to say whatever he wants.. Like I said before he can be Hitler for all I care... In the end it does not take away why this guy got famous.. The real issues are in front of us being pushed on the very back burner because he is a racist.. So what..

I had more to say but forgot..

::EDIT::

originally posted by: buster2010
Yeah like Reid had his hand shoved up Bundy's rear end and forced him to say these things. Sorry but your little welfare rancher is just another racist.

I had a question, what does it matter? In the grand scheme of things him being a racist pales in comparison on what really happened... Why are you making a big deal out of something so so so little?

As compared to what? Him being a thief that let his cattle graze on land that he had no right to graze on? Or how he cried they are stealing my cattle when the court ordered him to move his cattle or they would be confiscated? The man is not only a racist but a liar as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Who is this mysterious cabal that attacked paint cans? You point to one case of someone being an idiot to proof of some conspiracy war on Christmas.

Guess what black spray paint cans still say negro... Why? Because the main stream media ( whoever that actually is... Once again intangible mystery group that if you turn the channel are reporting exactly what the right-wing guys are saying there not) isn't attacking paint cans.... It's an invention of right wing media. People sue for any number of insane reasons in America daily.

There's no political push to change the Spanish word for black!

All you've proven is one person is an idiot. Not that racism isn't a part of American history and the reverberations arnt still felt.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

As someone who values the constitution because it is supposed to give equal right... I will defend this mans right to say whatever he wants.

Sure, he can say what he wants as long as he doesn't scare the horses. I'm just amused that another hero of the right is either being dumped quick-fast, or 'translated,' by those who had tagged him as the True American...once he showed his true colours.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think many people are missing the entire point here. The point is that the MSM billed this as being racist. Now, the guy's words obviously are not politically correct for today, but you have to understand that someone his age is going to think a bit differently, because they were raised differently. That doesn't mean he's racist. But this is how it was presented via the MSM. And this is bolstered by the fact that they left out the part where one can clearly grasp that the guy is not racist. What he was saying, for those who don't understand, is NOT that black people were better off picking cotton, like black people should go back to being slaves or something. No. What he was saying was that the US government has created a system that is no different from slavery in a way.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

What he was saying was that the US government has created a system that is no different from slavery in a way.

No different. Are you seriously comparing Salvery to US government dependance(which has many people of different race subscribing)?

When is the next lynching? i lost the schedule.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No his words are racist and hoax in the threads heading makes it the only hoax involved. He says the same thing in both statements. There is no real difference.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
I think many people are missing the entire point here. The point is that the MSM billed this as being racist. Now, the guy's words obviously are not politically correct for today, but you have to understand that someone his age is going to think a bit differently, because they were raised differently. That doesn't mean he's racist. But this is how it was presented via the MSM. And this is bolstered by the fact that they left out the part where one can clearly grasp that the guy is not racist. What he was saying, for those who don't understand, is NOT that black people were better off picking cotton, like black people should go back to being slaves or something. No. What he was saying was that the US government has created a system that is no different from slavery in a way.

It was racist 50 years ago, and its racist today.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

As someone who values the constitution because it is supposed to give equal right... I will defend this mans right to say whatever he wants.

Sure, he can say what he wants as long as he doesn't scare the horses. I'm just amused that another hero of the right is either being dumped quick-fast, or 'translated,' by those who had tagged him as the True American...once he showed his true colours.

If you wanna be technical wouldn't a racist be part of being American? Ask any Native American, African American, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, or whatever other race i didn't include. After all thats how it all started.. The killing of the natives and the transport of other cultures.
edit on 4/25/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Who is this MSM?

Anyone not a right winger?

The independent media sources almost never back the conservative position....

Oh that's right it's a conspiracy against Christians. Just like the damn dinosaurs..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Oh that's right it's a conspiracy against Christians. Just like the damn dinosaurs..

I LOL'D.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Removed most of my post. My point is, the MSM is dead to me now. It sort of was before, but after seeing how they and the government twist the context of what this man said....it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

Did you even watch the full version.

The only difference was him saying he loves his black brothers before saying they were better off as slaves. Y'all are nucking futz!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Most of the people think he's a racist probably have never been out in the country with old folk to talk and learn about respect. Too many free loaders that get offended to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

What he was saying was that the US government has created a system that is no different from slavery in a way.

No different. Are you seriously comparing Salvery to US government dependance(which has many people of different race subscribing)?

For debate and arguments sake not promulgating left/right and ignoring sad state of job availability, the causes of which is another debate.

Can it be said those who are able to work but are permanently on government assistance are at the whim of that government for sustenance, taken further for life itself?

Can it be said that slavery had its subjects dependent on owners for sustenance by whim, taken further for life itself?

Can it be said if a slave did not submit to will of the owner that a beating was due at the minimum.

Can it be said that recipients of government assistance suffer police brutality if they don't comply with government agents.

In a cold detached view one could conclude modern government assistance leaves one not much better off than slaves.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Visitor2012

Did you even watch the full version.

The only difference was him saying he loves his black brothers before saying they were better off as slaves. Y'all are nucking futz!

I watched both videos. I think you should watch it again and listen to what he was trying to say. I doubt you will though, trigger words like 'cotton' 'slaves' and 'negr0' is probably affecting your ability to listen and comprehend context.

One of those most significant statements he made was that Mexican families have a better structure than white families. He questioned if blacks are happier now with 'freedom' compared to the times of slavery. To support his question he talks about all the unhappy black people he sees in the inner cities. He says that Mexicans are people and 'don't tell me they don't work and pay their taxes'. He goes on to comment about how people aren't as free today as they think they are, referring to the days of slavery.

On and on...

But you probably missed all that because you hate the old fashioned words he used. Last I heard, the word 'negro' is not a racist word.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He can't be racist, 'cause he's old! Solid logic, keep defending the guy.

edit on 4/25/2014 by Monger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join