It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
The main problem when speaking about any race, gender, or ethnicity is drama queens and over-reactors.

People can't voice their opinions these days without others misreading, misinterpreting, and twisting the words because this is what they have been taught to do.

The old man is making some valid points, but people can't seem to get past the fact that this is only way he knows how to deliver his words.

People have been brainwash so badly, that the only thing left for them to do is knee-jerk on every situation in life, and this is why it is so easy for TPTB to rule.

Wisdom comes with calmness.

If I had to sum up our world these days I would have to compare it to huge episode of "Jerry Springer"

Needs repeated.

I don't think most people really have this much rage invested in how Bundy delivered his words, it is just that it is pleasant to,

Never let a good politically incorrect statement go to waste.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Don't you believe that is what is about...shift attention from the issue to Bundy!
I have personal experience with the government shifting blame. I was forced to retire from a governmental agency after reporting and filing lawsuits for what became 'public corruption'. I am/was a decorated employee, but because the higher ups were politically connected, I was made the scape goat. It has cost me $70,000+ so far...but it is far from over.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Never let a good politically incorrect statement go to waste.

Storm,

I haven't a clue how people can maintain the energy for their drama and over-reactive miserable existence, or for that matter want to perpetuate it after they have drained themselves, and others.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Of course it has connections, its the same person.

So are you going to defend his racist remarks because you support his original stance about land grab?

Anyone who thinks they HAVE to support him on everything he does need check whether giving him undivided support is really worth it.

I looked at the problem separately;

Land Grab: I think what he did is illegal, because anyone that does that now will be jailed.

Racist: Stupid move for a person who had a enormous support and 300 million watching.

Yes, the 2nd will affect the first, and has.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Where is the available data that blacks were better off before slavery ended? That's what he said. That now on gov. Subsidies they are worse off then when they were beaten, raped, families spit up, exc, exc......

What cliven bundy stated was a common right-wing talking point. They point to the lower marriage rates and say its proof that black are worse off due to civil rights. Well at least they didn't complain as much.....

No conservative policy I know of doesn't have worse societal consequences then there progressive counter part... But at least they won't have to pay for that.... Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And exactly why does the media have so much invested in destroying this elderly man?

Shame, a pox on them all.

Harry the scoundrel Reid is more admirable?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The media is an extention of us. We likes scandles and taking sides so they give us what we want...

I mean that for progressives and conservatives alike.

edit on 25-4-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
looking back at my posts I am pretty sure I articulated myself clearly. There really shouldn't be a need for a follow up to my post unless its trying one up-menship which is typical and common for the ego. I struggle all the time with it. reply to: luciddream

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This sweet old man is a racist bigot.....

How can't you see that?

Is it because hes a good ol boy?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Bundy? Never heard of her!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
This sweet old man is a racist bigot.....

How can't you see that?

Is it because hes a good ol boy?

Not really sure if you are responding to me or to the whole world but I am hispanic. I took no offense in his words, just found him ignorant. Can we say Race Card boys and girls? .......I knew you could!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Anyone else find it hilarious that the same ones accusing us of trying to destroy an old man.

Were the same ones who jumped on here screaming hoax before they even watched the uncut version. I mean, there is NO way anyone watched the full version and thought hoax. Right?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Is it so incorrect to compare the plight of blacks dependent upon the largesse of government as a form of indentured slavery? Are their lives improved by it or are they dis-incentivized by it? Its not a talking point, its an honest question!

One Bundy was trying to get across albeit poorly chosen syntax but hardly racially discriminatory in idea.

If I said,

"Post civil war black sharecroppers were debt slaves and current government and banking policy has made that appear better than todays debt slavery which breaks up families and takes away any incentive to better oneself"

I am using juxtaposition and comparison to highlight a problem existing today and am in no way am promulgating a return to the past. I take Bundy's statement as highlighting a current problem as he see's it and can't see where he wishes any return to the past as many here keep trying to insert that idea into his words.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: add comments

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Both subjects are interconnected--we wouldn't even be talking about his alleged racist without the land grab and the MSM is airing stuff about it because of the land grab. You cannot separate one issue from the other.

Separate issues. This old rancher dude having bigoted thoughts has nothing to do with Harry Reid and his land grab/Chinese nefarious plans. If someone wants to nail the rancher for being bigoted or for not speaking clearly or whatever ... that should have nothing to do with if the case against Harry Reid is valid. Unfortunately, some people are trying to mush the two together ... but each subject stands on it's own merit.

Sure, but the connectedness comes in due to the fact that we wouldn't even be talking about his "racism" and the MSM wouldn't even know he existed absent Harry Reid's land grab.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So, I see the edited version and see the problems. However. I also see a stupid man comparing poverty and slavery. Still disgusting. He needs to shut the hell up.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Where is the available data that blacks were better off before slavery ended? That's what he said. That now on gov. Subsidies they are worse off then when they were beaten, raped, families spit up, exc, exc......

I'm not sure where you live, but I live in the heart of Detroit, or what's left of it.

In my lifetime I have witnessed poverty, and misery that rivals 3 world countries, in fact, Detroit was named in the top 20 most poverty stricken and dangerous places to live, right there alongside South American slums.

There are inner city blacks that are completely lost, have been beaten, raped, rob, families split, for their entire existence on this earth.

But your right it can't be compared to slavery, because in slavery people actually worked everyday, even though the conditions may have been bad, someone owned that person, and that person had a value placed on them because they could produce, most poverty stricken blacks are given a stipend and forgotten about.

If the USA took a 1/4 of the defense budget per year and started good education programs in areas like Detroit, we would not have the ghettos we have now.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes it is, when your comparing it to actual slavery. No slave that ever existed in any culture would compare welfare to slavery.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Fighting for this man now means losing the battle. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And They WIN!!!!

That is exactly what they want. Everyone to go against him. Congratulations on buying their BS.

Even if you don't like his personal beliefs, It is about the cause in this case, and that is what they don't want you fighting for.

edit on 25-4-2014 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Compared to the horrors of slavery I think it's fair to say welfare is a definatly improvement..... What would you choose? Slavery? Or a welfare check lmao!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a simple as this; there is no Media in modern America. It's all "infotainment", a commercial product tailored to the needs of the client, and clients are sure as hell not the consumers.

As long as there are no criminal charges for purposeful disinformation like in other couturiers, absolutely nothing going over commercial media channels can be trusted. Not a single word there goes unchecked, which is clearly evident by the mistakes when they do occur, like the one with FOX and Georgian invasion interview for example.

It's so simple it's mind numbing. As Goebbels had sad, the bigger the lie, the more likely the people will believe it. So the easiest thing is to literally flip any given topic upside down. Literally, the exact opposite. Call the attacker the victim, and vise versa.

Attackers are "self defense", defenders are "terrorists", and they just keep hammering till nothing means anything anymore, all there's to it. Simple and endless repetition of the same lie, or chopped up truths with expiration dates.

The sheer amount of BS flow is so overwhelming to unprepared minds, that filtering out the nonsense becomes simply impossible, all the BS immediately clogs up the information flow. That's why the only effective way to discern all that BS is by discrimination. That's right, that evil word that we're all supposed to be afraid of, is actually the tool required to immunize ones conscience from the endless flow of bull crap.

I'll happily discriminate the crap out of anything, literally, information is food, and I'm not into eating crap.

Bundy is the same way, he speaks as a man should, straight forward and with out any politically correct nonsense. Everything he said in the full clip is dead on. It's to be respected.

my 2c

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join