It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
Well sure. But the issue of racism and the issue of land grab are two different things. The bigoted remarks by the rancher don't change the facts about Harry Reid and China ... even though some on the left want it to. Ya' know?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Uhhh, if this is "pro-black" ranting and a change from his previous comments, I'd hate to hear what this guy would sound like if he joined the KKK. Seriously. What changed? It's the same tripe he was spewing in his other video. How current welfare subsidies are supposed to be equivalent to slavery.

First, he stereotypes blacks as all being on welfare with no skills, being promiscuous, aborting babies left and right, and says that this situation is WORSE than slavery? Really? Did this guy ever go to school? Does he have any clue what slavery was about?

Welfare can't even begin to be remotely compared to the horror of slavery. Yeah, government dependance sucks, but let's get real. It is not in the same class as legally not being a full human, being beaten simply cuz da massa is in a bad mood, getting raped by the massa or forced to be bred like cattle, then having your kids ripped from your arms and sold at auction like livestock, getting fed refuse. Or even better, having your infants and toddlers used as living alligator bait. As broken as he claims black families are today, they were worse back in the day where your family members got sold off until you had no family left.

The old fart really needs to STFU. He lacks the intelligence to know when to get on the soap box, and when to keep quiet. He is just feeding his enemies and shooting his cause in the face. Now instead of a land battle between an old time rancher and the ever increasing interference of federal government, he looks like another racist ass clown.

Is it reading comprehension or listening comprehension?
Mr. Bundy is speaking about family structure he's from the older generation who doesn't speak "politically correct" god bless him for that we need more like him.. He's talking about the break down of the family life which is something that has been progressively happening since I've been on this earth to all of us.
Btw you lack intelligence if you really believe he is saying what you posted...you should be ashamed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Phoenix

Yes it is, when your comparing it to actual slavery. No slave that ever existed in any culture would compare welfare to slavery.

Its results being compared, not the indentured state or, either existence nor a communicated wish for a return to the former days of slavery. He was likening the current times with the past to make an entirely different point about the government policy not being benign - rather making the point about how harmful government policy run amuck is ruining lives - that was the point.

I have many times been in discussion where people trying to elicit ideas utterly fail in syntax but if I can discern their idea I can discount the way they originally tried communication.

Of course in the outdated and old fashioned schools I went to they actually taught us to think and ponder ideas rather than hinge on individual words and sentences.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well sure. But the issue of racism and the issue of land grab are two different things. The bigoted remarks by the rancher don't change the facts about Harry Reid and China ... even though some on the left want it to. Ya' know?

But the MSM and government love "Red Herrings" by the pallet.

When a situation is deluded to start with the standard MO, is to delude it even more, eventually the masses will be so confused they will give up and move on.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I see no evidence in Mr Bundy's comments that he believes that he is genetically superior to other races.
He seems to just be an older man who uses language from much earlier decades. Many may find that offensive but I see no evidence he intends it to be offensive or derogatory. While there are those that will hang from the most tenuous thread to loudly profess racism this is at its most basic level nothing more than a hack job.
I have heard of people getting offended by the labels on paint jars because they don’t know the Spanish word for Black is Negro, so nothing shocks me anymore.
Is anyone on the left capable of being honest?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So the ramifications of ending slavery were worse for the black community then if we just kept them as slaves?

In no way has ending slavery been a negative for the black community. That's a racists talking point. The black family unit wasn't stronger during slavery because they couldn't pick there on mate and families were constantly split up. Your reaching and falling for bs.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yea in your out dated schools you would ponder. How not to question Christianity and how the earth was really created in 7 days and the dinosaurs planted by the devil to confuse us!

Y'all are hard core reaching to justify his comments. It really is impossible for MOST conservatives to admit any craziness from y'all's side huh?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
check this out
Reid — once under fire for saying ‘negro’ — condemns rancher for comments

Democratic Senate majority leader Harry Reid on Thursday strongly condemned Cliven Bundy,

Of course he did.

However,

Reid has found himself in a media firestorm over racial comments before. In 2010, the book “Game Change” reported that Reid had praised President Obama, before he was elected, as someone who is “light skinned” and has “no Negro dialect.”

Following an uproar over those comments, Reid apologized.

“I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words,” Reid said then. “I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African-Americans for my improper comments.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

And BTW, Martin Luther King used the word negro 15 times in his I have a dream speech.

Good God, deliver us from evil.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Oh so much irony with the paint jar!

First it was a problem because labeling was in English only and of course that's politically incorrect in and of itself now. So labeling is made bilingual and using the Spanish term for a color is found to be a problem - a problem made by the PC crowd and its pandering demands. Its irony to me that anyone anywhere could attach an agenda to a paint container - it highlights the ready intolerance directed towards Bundy's comment quite well.

Just as the paint can had no racial agenda nor did Bundy - its simply how you read the label isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'm pretty sure Reid didn't say negros were better off before slavery....

He's a dirt-bag politician, make no mistake, but a completely false analogy.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

So the ramifications of ending slavery were worse for the black community then if we just kept them as slaves?

No I don't agree with the way you put it because its a leading question with an answer you've already formed.

I'd say the ramifications of modern government largesse can be likened to slavery or worse which is what I believe Bundy was trying to get across.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I wonder what MLK would say today,

Can you say, culture shock?

Do you think he would be happy?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So giving some one free food and money , which according to you causes laziness, is comparable to owning them as property.

I consider working for less then you need to support yourself while having to work to survive. Far closer to slavery then the welfare state. That's what right-wing talking heads tell there sheeple listeners. Knowing they'll never bother to check how logical there argument is....hell they base there soul on something with no evidence, why would they bother to think twice about a talking point?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well of course, what he feels or does not feel about a race has absolutely nothing to do with the legitimacy or lack thereof of a land dispute. I'm amazed that we live in a society where people's rights or due process is tossed to the wayside if they carry the label, "racist."

"Joe's car got stolen. That's okay, he's a racist anyway."

link   

originally posted by: pointr97
I knew it....when i first heard this story, and no one was actually playing his words......i knew something was up.....then his 'sound bites' came out.....my first reaction was, there is something missing......and here it is. His words may not be politically correct, but his intent is clearly opposite of what they are making it out to be........oh wait.....they have to discredit him before raiding the ranch.

did you listen to his second racist rant on the radio?????...he backed up what he said....trying to justify what this guy said is just sticking your fingers in your ears, and singing la, la, la.....

link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

As someone who values the constitution because it is supposed to give equal right... I will defend this mans right to say whatever he wants.. Like I said before he can be Hitler for all I care... In the end it does not take away why this guy got famous.. The real issues are in front of us being pushed on the very back burner because he is a racist.. So what..

I had more to say but forgot..

::EDIT::

originally posted by: buster2010
Yeah like Reid had his hand shoved up Bundy's rear end and forced him to say these things. Sorry but your little welfare rancher is just another racist.

I had a question, what does it matter? In the grand scheme of things him being a racist pales in comparison on what really happened... Why are you making a big deal out of something so so so little?
edit on 4/25/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

MLK can't say anything because he was murdered by a racist who thought black people were better off as slaves lol!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Agreed! You should be able to say anything you want without criminal ramifications!

But that's a two way street. He has the right to blast anyone he wants... And anyone who wants has the right to bash him.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Well of course, what he feels or does not feel about a race has absolutely nothing to do with the legitimacy or lack thereof of a land dispute. I'm amazed that we live in a society where people's rights or due process is tossed to the wayside if they carry the label, "racist."

"Joe's car got stolen. That's okay, he's a racist anyway."

there is no dispute....it was settled in court twice, he lost both cases.....that's called "due process".....his "rights" were not violated. saying so doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Actually history says MLK was murdered because he was telling people to avoid Vietnam.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join