It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Again ... maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But that's IRRELEVANT to the ranch/public land situation. It's IRRELEVANT to the shenanigans that Harry Reid was playing with this land and the Chinese.

Ok him being racist is irrelevant to the "land grab". But this thread is not about land grab but about his racism,

I see some folks with the mindset that they'll see massive racism where there isn't any.

You don't see racism in his rant? do you agree with his "black people be slaves again"? agree with his concept?

Just because you agree with him on land grab you don't have to agree his racist stance.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I'm sorry dude when the hypocrisy and disinformation is this deep I figure you yahoos need tough love.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The ploy to paint Bundy as a racist having not a thing to do with his cause is so going to backfire.

The fact that his racist rant is ignored and deflected says a lot about his supporters.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: luciddream
Bundy is a racist, it is clear as day,

Again ... maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But that's IRRELEVANT to the ranch/public land situation. It's IRRELEVANT to the shenanigans that Harry Reid was playing with this land and the Chinese.

people with his mindset will try to defend him as much as possible of course.

I see some folks with the mindset that they'll see massive racism where there isn't any. Plenty of those folks around as well. They've shouted 'racist' so many times that no one takes them seriously when there is actual racism and they are trying to point it out. And people have had it with the untrue tired ol' accusations ... 'you must be racist too' crap.

You know, it should be irrelevant but... People are going to run with it which will completely discredit any further action anyone takes to stand with this man. The damage is done because he said something extremely foolish. No doubt they were waiting and prompting him to say something that would cause this whole thing to go down in flames for some time. The reasons for that are difficult to say. Maybe Reid did pay for it. Maybe it was just a reporter with an opinion and an agenda. None of it is right, but the results are the same.

I don't know if the guy is racist or not but his views and the language he uses to express them are antiquated at least. I will stand by my previous observation (in another thread) that the state couldn't have picked a better poster child for these militias to rally around and completely discredit themselves. The whole thing looks like it could be contrived to me. On the other hand...

People do stupid stuff all the time if they get the bit in their teeth and stop thinking things through. Either way, all that is left is damage control. The only thing to be done is look for someone with some more credibility and brains to stand behind and make the state back down. I hope people try again, but this one is a wash.

link   
a reply to: luciddream

This is what blows my mind about conservatives. All the things they claim the left does. They'll do AS THEY MAKE THe CLAIM!

The OP is about his comments but instead of addressing them they try and make the argument about the land dispute.

Quoting jon Stewart.

You know your in trouble when glen beck is the voice of reason!

link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Stuff like this thread is the reason conservatives are the laughing stock of the educated world.

The co-opting of education by the collective is subject matter well covered and not something I'd brag about as it paints one as being kind of a mindless unthinking cog without any hope of independent thinking because it was educated out of slaves to the system.

This is why the strong issues of personal freedom surrounding the Bundy Ranch issue are such an affront to Statist's mindsets IMHO and go a long way describing why NYT would edit video.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how Bundy went back on tv and repeated the same comments he won't be suing anyone soon.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks

How can someone say this man is an advocate of blacks by saying their lives would be better had they learned to pick cotton.

You do realize I can go on here and probably copy a bunch of your quotes that would make you appear racist to Jews using your own words. Does that make you racist? No, it just means you hate the zionist plot that is ongoing. Think about the for a minute, yeah?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You don't see racism in his rant?

I do. He sounds like a lot of folks from that generation.
Not hate filled and angry, but not understanding either.

do you agree with his "black people be slaves again"? agree with his concept?

THAT is the kind of irritating crap that gets tossed around here.
And I didn't see him saying that 'black people need to be slaves again'.

Just because you agree with him on land grab you don't have to agree his racist stance.

Finally. There ya' go.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You do realize I can go on here and probably copy a bunch of your quotes that would make you appear racist to Jews using your own words.

ewwww, touché .

carry on

edit on 093030p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
What is the difference anymore of being offended, being outraged, and crying yourself to sleep every night? You would think by some people's actions that Bundy bullied an entire culture/s to their wit's end.

Everything has gotten so twisted that in order to ensure that you're not racist, you have to scream louder in mock outrage at anything even resembling racism than the next guy. There certainly seems to be enough people out there willing to foment this division. It was perfected with anti-Semitism. The people who make the biggest fuss usually don't even have their hat in the ring. Problem is that the more a stereotype gets perpetuated, the longer it sticks around. The people claiming that they are promoting racial equality are the ones making it worse.

Imagine if Bundy listened to rap, how racist do you think he would be? If he liked it and listened to enough of it, he would probably hate the government, the real racists.

link   

Yea science sure has co-opted the education system. If only they would bring back prayer in school then cliven bundy could graze his cattle for free and all the negros would know how to pick cotton!

edit on 25-4-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014
youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 25-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 25 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: FIXED EMBED

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how Bundy went back on tv and repeated the same comments he won't be suing anyone soon.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks

How can someone say this man is an advocate of blacks by saying their lives would be better had they learned to pick cotton.

You do realize I can go on here and probably copy a bunch of your quotes that would make you appear racist to Jews using your own words. Does that make you racist? No, it just means you hate the zionist plot that is ongoing. Think about the for a minute, yeah?

Except on both the original and edited he says the same thing. The MSM of course, want it more focused and took out the crap leading to what he says.

I watched both, you should as well. What do you think about his rant by the way?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dfens

You mean such as the stereotype that blacks would be better off if they were still picking cotton?

Or the steriotype where old white guys wearing cowboy hats are racists?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Even though I don't particularly like how Bundy said what he said, being he is old school and hasn't heard about the PC police,and it is a little cringe worthy, it is beside the point, and has nothing to do with the original issue and his ranch,

And for the life of me, this topic aside, why do people on the left disagree with Bundy on the ranch thing?
edit on 093030p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Yea science sure has co-opted the education system. If only they would bring back prayer in school then cliven bundy could graze his cattle for free and all the negros would know how to pick cotton!

Example; Global warming science has been aptly disproven and is replaced with global cooling - if they had stuck with urban heat islands then science would be correctly called science instead of political-science as a vehicle for later income distribution.

I realize many nowadays are indeed products of the education system as it is and in Bundy's case I see that education impeding the base constitutional issues brought forth by the BLM's action's.

They still teach about the founders and the constitution right? because I've heard that in many locales its been removed from curriculum. I even heard that several universities have banned handing out copies of the constitution - is that right?
edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because liberal nutjobs say "THE LAW IS THE LAW!" Except of course pot laws and immigration laws and...... Need I go on? Hypocrites everywhere.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Ok him being racist is irrelevant to the "land grab". But this thread is not about land grab but about his racism,

I see some folks with the mindset that they'll see massive racism where there isn't any.

You don't see racism in his rant? do you agree with his "black people be slaves again"? agree with his concept?

Both subjects are interconnected--we wouldn't even be talking about his alleged racist without the land grab and the MSM is airing stuff about it because of the land grab. You cannot separate one issue from the other.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Its not a RANT - and I think his comments were in perfectly good order. That's why MSM and cable news all piled on. They do not want to hear the truth he is expounding - and they never will. This goes for the right wing and the left.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because any www.factcheck.org...

Bundy should have gone to court over his dispute. Not recruited an armed militia who put there wives and daughters between themselves and the federals.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join