It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: willcallzzzzz

The truth that negros were better of before slavery?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Both subjects are interconnected--we wouldn't even be talking about his alleged racist without the land grab and the MSM is airing stuff about it because of the land grab. You cannot separate one issue from the other.

Separate issues. This old rancher dude having bigoted thoughts has nothing to do with Harry Reid and his land grab/Chinese nefarious plans. If someone wants to nail the rancher for being bigoted or for not speaking clearly or whatever ... that should have nothing to do with if the case against Harry Reid is valid. Unfortunately, some people are trying to mush the two together ... but each subject stands on it's own merit.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfens
What is the difference anymore of being offended, being outraged, and crying yourself to sleep every night? You would think by some people's actions that Bundy bullied an entire culture/s to their wit's end.

If what he says is accepted, then it would be less and less offensive and more people would use it as if it doesn't do any damage to the receiving end.

Everything has gotten so twisted that in order to ensure that you're not racist, you have to scream louder in mock outrage at anything even resembling racism than the next guy. There certainly seems to be enough people out there willing to foment this division. It was perfected with anti-Semitism. The people who make the biggest fuss usually don't even have their hat in the ring. Problem is that the more a stereotype gets perpetuated, the longer it sticks around. The people claiming that they are promoting racial equality are the ones making it worse.

You don't need to defend that you are a not racist, if you didn't judge an entire "race" in the first place. What do you get out of it anyway?

The government is making the division because people like Bundy are enabling the government to use the race division. First people should not give government the chance to use it against the people, for that we have to change our perspective of others. No body knows how each person lives and what struggles they have had. Then one person comes and slanders them all(especially on a grands stage like MSM).

Imagine if Bundy listened to rap, how racist do you think he would be? If he liked it and listened to enough of it, he would probably hate the government, the real racists.

If he listen to rap i would have even less respect for him.

Rap and heavy metal is the only two music that i could never get used to, actually i barely understand what they say.. and whether it has any meaning. The last rap i listened to was in 1995.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You do have a good point. If laws are laws then pot and immigration should be respected.

But doesn't that work both ways?

If cliven bundy is right then so are illegal immigrants and potheads. Right?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because liberal nutjobs say "THE LAW IS THE LAW!" Except of course pot laws and immigration laws and...... Need I go on? Hypocrites everywhere.

I don't get it, how did Bundy become an enemy of the liberals?

And On ATS of all places? Aren't we all a bunch of arm chair rebels?

link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I said hypocrites everywhere didn't I? Everyone disreguards and fights the laws they don't agree with, unless they are cowards.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I have absolutely no clue. Maybe they are jealous of his money? MSM brainwashing? Who knows. A lot of people think he is "elite" lol. Clearly they have never met any of the elite, and think the upper middle class is rich.

edit on Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:26:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how Bundy went back on tv and repeated the same comments he won't be suing anyone soon.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks

How can someone say this man is an advocate of blacks by saying their lives would be better had they learned to pick cotton.

You do realize I can go on here and probably copy a bunch of your quotes that would make you appear racist to Jews using your own words. Does that make you racist? No, it just means you hate the zionist plot that is ongoing. Think about the for a minute, yeah?

Except on both the original and edited he says the same thing. The MSM of course, want it more focused and took out the crap leading to what he says.

I watched both, you should as well. What do you think about his rant by the way?

I think he is ignorant of the english language and has a preconceived (and ill advised) notion of who black people are. I think he meant well but comes from a limited worldview understanding. After all he is pretty ancient and comes from a backwaters country lifestyle, which is the same reason he stood up to the federal government because unlike most of us he was never brainwashed by television. His "experience" is limited to a simple life razing cattle so we the useless eaters can stare blankly into our boobtubes, complete with drool and ketchup on the chin. Therefore we need Bundy to continue our mindless existence. I like to eat cow not horse or some mystery meat best to let the professional rancher ranch as opposed our government....

And I have watched both, I typically don't comment unless I understand the issue. I have made my share of whoopsie posts on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

On one hand, say either in a bar, some may or may not laugh at the off-color joke. Say either in a national publication, and target one specific person and attack them with commentary, and that's when it becomes racist and criminal. What's next, child molestation?

It's not even relevant when people don't even pick cotton by hand anymore. You'd think he was burning crosses and lynching folks according to the kumbaya set.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Even though I don't particularly like how Bundy said what he said, being he is old school and hasn't heard about the PC police,and it is a little cringe worthy,

PC and actual racism is not the same thing.
PC would be calling a retarded kid retarded, where it should mentally disbaled.
Blatant racism is not PC. Tho some would like it to be part of PC so they can dismiss racism as some progressive crap.

it is beside the point, and has nothing to do with the original issue and his ranch,
And for the life of me, this topic aside, why do people on the left disagree with Bundy on the ranch thing?

This is not about his ranch, it about his rant. Not sure why people bringing in ranch stuff here.
Two different events.
edit on 4/25/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

link   
Hoax???

How deluded do you have to be in order to even consider that this old thief isnt also a bigot?

Hes a walking caricature of everything negative to do with ranchers and cowboy culture. A dinosaur of a long gone time that hasn't a clue that the world has moved on.

And all those that are desperately defending him, trying to come across as reasonable and level-headed?

Youre only fooling yourselves....

link   

I really do agree with you.

But doesn't that mean bundy, potheads , and illegal immigrants are freedom fighters not criminals. Right?

IMHO slavery nor women's rights would be the way they are if people didn't break those laws and demand they were changed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I said hypocrites everywhere didn't I? Everyone disreguards and fights the laws they don't agree with, unless they are cowards.

That's because it's the LAWS that are the problem. Not all effect everyone but they are typically designed to keep rich - rich and poor - poor. All the others are to make us feel safe and snug with a false since of protection.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

I don't think he is a racist after having watched the whole video, he seems to love the Hispanics and think highly of them,

His view point on African Americans I have seen on posted on ATS, except stated more delicately.

link   

What freedom cause are illegal immigrants fighting for though? Open borders? The right to enter any country they choose at any time, and not pay taxes?

link   
a reply to: dfens

He didn't make a joke in a bar or talk about a specific person... He had a press conference and lumped all "negros "into the same pile. His comments art like the definition of racism.... And right wing talking points.

edit on 25-4-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The main problem when speaking about any race, gender, or ethnicity is drama queens and over-reactors.

People can't voice their opinions these days without others misreading, misinterpreting, and twisting the words because this is what they have been taught to do.

The old man is making some valid points, but people can't seem to get past the fact that this is only way he knows how to deliver his words.

People have been brainwash so badly, that the only thing left for them to do is knee-jerk on every situation in life, and this is why it is so easy for TPTB to rule.

Wisdom comes with calmness.

If I had to sum up our world these days I would have to compare it to huge episode of "Jerry Springer"

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yes, the same as bundy is fighting to graze his cattle where and when he wants too. Honestly I'm sure some Mexicans can trace there ancestors to Texas and California before they were states.so IMHO it is far mor similar then you want to admit.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

This is not about his ranch, it about his rant. Not sure why people bringing in ranch stuff here.
Two different events.

Oh come now.....his rant holds no relevance without the context of the ranch. If that's the case, lets talk abut my neighbors potty mouth. He's a bit racist and thinks I'm constantly sabotaging his garden and wants me to kill my dog. Oh and my dog is proof of me selling illegals also apparently, yet I am the one who cuts his grass and shovels his sidewalk. He's a lost old man and his family has abandoned him, judging by his character....I can see why. But everyone needs someone, right? See even my story would be better than some old man on a rant in the desert without the context of the ranch.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: Phoenix

Yea science sure has co-opted the education system. If only they would bring back prayer in school then cliven bundy could graze his cattle for free and all the negros would know how to pick cotton!

Maybe I can try to put this another way for all you really good test takers.

Idea's communicated are what's important, not so much the words.

I could say,

"Commie, liberal progressive ideals have made this country more divisive because they are messed up in the head"

or more politically correctly say,

"The liberalization of politics and education has led to a progressive decline in useful discourse by the indoctrination and isolation into groups of many individuals using a mistaken belief system that has failed the nation"

Either statement means the same thing - first one is inflammatory in todays climate, second may create debate.

Cliven Bundy is only guilty of antiquated word and grammar choice but his age, education and rural experience taken into account lets his IDEA's be taken as something far from racial - in fact it can be taken with an open mind as a comment on the downside of well meaning government largesse gone awry. He has a point that can be demonstrated correctly by available data. I think those ready to point the racial card at him are somewhat close minded to truth.

However the use of this idea has been used by the opposing political forces for character assassination to discredit him on a slew of other issues - that should be wrong in everybody's opinion - not just mine or a few others here.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join