It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -> ‘Something Will Happen’ To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well now Harry is talking again.

Now he says "Something will happen" !!!

“It’s obvious that you can’t just walk away from this. And we can speculate all we want to speculate to what’s going to happen next,” Reid told KSNV-TV. “But I don’t think it’s going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.”

BUT...he has changed his definition of the militia around the Bundy Ranch.

Now all of a sudden they are just "domestic violent terrorist-wannabes" LOL

Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabes.”

ROFLOL

But Harry had company during the interview..... the "Other" Nevada U.S. Senator was there too !!

Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., disagreed with Reid, telling KSNV that these militia members are “patriots” and took issue with how the U.S. Bureau of Land Management handled the situation.

“I take more issues with the BLM coming in with a paramilitary army of individuals with snipers. I’m talking to people and groups that are there at the event. Your own government with sniper lenses on you. It made a lot of people very uncomfortable,” Heller told KSNV.

The junior Nevada senator also stated that he wants congressional hearings held about BLM trying to round-up Bundy’s cattle.

And we have comments from the BLM and from one of the Bundy Sons as well......

Ammon Bundy, 38, one of 14 Bundy children, was hit with stun gun darts fired by BLM agents during a confrontation 10 days ago. He was not charged with a crime. He said his father received several certified letters this week from the BLM, but hasn’t opened them.

BLM spokesman Mitch Snow said the letters offer Bundy a chance to keep his cattle if he pays the $1.1 million in trespass fees, plus “reasonable expenses of the impoundment.” Agency officials have said the contract for the roundup was $900,000.

More info in the story.....

Main Story from CBS Las Vegas TV...
Reid: ‘Something Will Happen’ To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy

And it seems a "counter-attack" is being planned ....

semi-related thread -->> ‘Bundyfest’: Burning Man organizer plans 30 days of anarchy next to Cliven’s ranch

Very interesting.

edit on Apr-22-2014 by xuenchen because:

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The nail that sticks up is the one to get hammered down
I'm sure there is a "never let a crisis go to waste" team working round the clock on this one

I'ds say: watch for the false flag on this deal

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Waco deux......it has to happen or the people will think they have a chance to stop the totalitarian onslaught planned against them.....
This will not end well for the Bundys no matter what happens...they are now marked people...in Yemen it would be a drone strike....here it may just be the tanks setting fire to the ranch house while snipers pick them off one at a time.....

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Someone should teach Dirty Harry a history lesson. This nation was founded by "men and women". It was not founded by laws. It was founded by men and women who desired to be free of a government that was overreaching, who demanded fealty without the honor and respect without believing there was a need to reciprocate that honor and respect. It seems we have returned to such times. Dirty Harry believes himself to be the baron of the land such as the Sheriff of Nottingham and all those who do not bow down to his demands are terrorists. He uses "the law" as a tool to meet his ends, but he has no actual respect for the law. He disrespects the foundations of this great nation of men and instead puts his feeble personal interests above the good of the populous.

edit on 17614Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.”

That pretty much says it all, right there.

Men and women are inconsequential; only 'laws' count.

Harry read is a poor looser....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22
that describes our Harry so well...
the sheriff of Not

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Odd

I feel he is wrong in so many ways with this short sentence. We are a nation of men and women and it was nice to see some unite and fight for Bundy. Some would also say that Reid is going against some of the laws of this nation (against his own people, hence traitor).

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I would not feed that dirt bag's fresh, steaming body to my dog. I wouldn't even use him for fish bait. I would not piss in his ear if his brain was on fire. He is a poor representative of what a human should be. Pox upon him.
edit on 22-4-2014 by skunkape23 because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

Yes, what does that mean?

Not men and women? Umm, what else would we be?

Anyway, it seems that this may be coming to an end that we all fear. A voice of reason needs to come to the folks in government before we have another Waco or Ruby Ridge....and I fear the people will not stand quietly this time.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

Odd

I feel he is wrong in so many ways with this short sentence. We are a nation of men and women and it was nice to see some unite and fight for Bundy. Some would also say that Reid is going against some of the laws of this nation (against his own people, hence traitor).

This nation was born by the guidance written on a single sheet of paper. Imagine that. Yes, that single sentence says everything about Harry Reid and what he thinks of his fellow Americans. Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Seriously, somebody should expose Harry Reid.

The man is corrupt and the only thing represents is what is wrong with this Country.

Both parties are corrupt....But this guy is a criminal.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We ARE the law!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Will My Friend, I have so much I want to say.
Didn't America's own Thomas Jefferson say, If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
Also, didn't Dr. Martin Luther King say One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
I feel that what had happen to Bundy and those other Rancher's that the Government forced to down size is Unjust!

The time has come for us to show rage at what Obama and his thugs are trying to do to us. Come on People we are not slaves. Aren't we those that still believe a government can Work, of the people, by the people, for the people. Do you still grow misty-eyed when we hear The Star-Spangled Banner, Right? I do and I'm a Naturalize Citizen from China.
I will NOT be Silenced, I will NOT be intimidated by the mouthing's of a wannabe Dictator in the White House, and NOT by any of his lackeys who populate the various executive departments.

I'm An America and I Will Not Go Gently Into The Night!
Wait let me find that poem.
By Dylan Thomas:
[b]Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yeah well Reid better get ready to take on Texas too as their AG just launched on the BLM for trying to come in and steal 90,000 acres belonging to Texas. Bloody Reid needs a strait jacket.

“I am about ready,” General Abbott told Breitbart Texas, “to go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.”

Gen. Abbott sent a strongly-worded letter to BLM Director Neil Kornze, asking for answers to a series of questions related to the potential land grab.

“I am deeply concerned about the notion that the Bureau of Land Management believes the federal government has the authority to swoop in and take land that has been owned and cultivated by Texas landowners for generations,” General Abbott wrote.
Texas AG Abbott to BLM: 'Come and Take It'

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
there is the jury nullification and the county sheriff
and when one compares Reid to Bundy
one realizes why

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Waco deux......it has to happen or the people will think they have a chance to stop the totalitarian onslaught planned against them..This will not end well for the Bundys no matter what happens...they are now marked people...in Yemen it would be a drone strike....here it may just be the tanks setting fire to the ranch house while snipers pick them off one at a time.....

Someone has to die to get national press finally; anyone out there as a protester or just 'looking' has been profiled; licence plates run (marked for future harrassment). Why is the national media ignoring this; they really need to feel the love of a BATFE raid "ostensibly to find the missing *fast and furious operation* fully auto guns LOST by ATF and may be filtering through (two years hense) back across the border into Cochise Co. AZ to fully appreciate what it means to be raided; especially if the 'warrent to search' is full of inaccuracies (looking for modified firearms, silencers and pipe bombs TOO as there is a sneaky 'potencial terrorist hint' in the warrent). RIDICULOUS suppositions; no one is talking of the raids that took place here in early March upon this counties ranchers (your taking my grandfathers deer rifle I inherited; that is 60 years old and expect me to produce an *ORIGINAL seller to buyer bill of sale* in order to retrieve it from your impound?). These are the shenanigans being played. In Cochise Co. AZ you can have unlicenced ranch rifles, firearms; you dont have to have a licence to carry concealed here; its state law, the feds are doing something very dramatic here; as in overstepping (and getting away with roughshoding state law). WHY; they hate Gov. Jan Brewer? or are they really trying to find those hundreds upon hundreds of fully autos they lost.
edit on 23-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: stirling
Waco deux......it has to happen or the people will think they have a chance to stop the totalitarian onslaught planned against them..This will not end well for the Bundys no matter what happens...they are now marked people...in Yemen it would be a drone strike....here it may just be the tanks setting fire to the ranch house while snipers pick them off one at a time.....

Someone has to die to get national press finally; anyone out there as a protester or just 'looking' has been profiled; licence plates run (marked for future harrassment). Why is the national media ignoring this; they really need to feel the love of a BATFE raid "ostensibly to find the missing *fast and furious operation* fully auto guns LOST by ATF and may be filtering through (two years hense) back across the border into Cochise Co. AZ to fully appreciate what it means to be raided; especially if the 'warrent to search' is full of inaccuracies (looking for modified firearms, silencers and pipe bombs TOO as there is a sneaky 'potencial terrorist hint' in the warrent). RIDICULOUS suppositions; no one is talking of the raids that took place here in early March upon this counties ranchers (your taking my grandfathers deer rifle I inherited; that is 60 years old and expect me to produce an *ORIGINAL seller to buyer bill of sale* in order to retrieve it from your impound?). These are the shenanigans being played. In Cochise Co. AZ you can have unlicenced ranch rifles, firearms; you dont have to have a licence to carry concealed here; its state law, the feds are doing something very dramatic here; as in overstepping (and getting away with roughshoding state law). WHY; they hate Gov. Jan Brewer? or are they really trying to find those hundreds upon hundreds of fully autos they lost.

This bears repeating in its own thread pardner.....wyncha start one for it....
Wed probably like to hear more details on this serious breach of the constitution..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You really need to feel the love exhibited by 12 people dressed in black in full body armour *armed to the teeth* knocking you to the ground and being handcuffed without even being presented a search and seisure warrent or identifing who exactly they were (they could have been Cartoon style "Dispicable ME" 'robbers' of those unfortunate that are unarmed for all anyone would have known). My camera was not charged, so I missed the opportunity of videoing the assault upon my horse, and two Wizard of Oz ToTo dogs. I urged them not to use the 'battering Ram and the claws of death" on the interior walls of the house', I surrender!? "WHO ELSE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!") no one; (just dont let the 3 legged cat out). You would have had to be here to believe it; the action was so over the top. No one was arrested as there was no cause to do so, no felony commited no nothing at all; at least they didnt take my Grandfathers Scottish Dirk in the rush to take a bunch of old antiques.

edit on 23-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Regardless of how one believes about the Bundy affair, this will and has become a tipping point between the feds and state rights. And thank the people for that.

The more people who stand for Bundy and the more media coverage, the better for 'we the people', men and women against an unjust law. Hopefully with revelations about Reid, more of our corrupt government will be exposed. Although I have not seen much MSM coverage I believe it will reach a point that they have no choice. Or more accurate, I hope they have no choice.

I fully believe that it i sites like ATS that keep the story alive.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am thankful that people are finally waking up to the fact that the States hold all of the power.

Mr Bundy stated he would have no problem paying the true landlords grazing fees... the people of clark county.

So if little Mr Reid wants to put on his big boy pants and start a civil war in the south have at it.

He will loose

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join