It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -> ‘Something Will Happen’ To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"We are a nation of laws, not of men and women."

We are a nation of laws, CREATED BY MEN AND WOMEN!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
The nail that sticks up is the one to get hammered down
I'm sure there is a "never let a crisis go to waste" team working round the clock on this one

I'ds say: watch for the false flag on this deal

They've already got what they need - a cool $2 million fine ($1.1 million for trespass, $900,000 for roundup costs).
On top of that, they will stack on interest. That should be enough to force Bundy to sell up and move out.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You know, sense my husband is away helping a friend in need over seas, I've been thinking again about the Low Life Mouth Piece Harry Reid.
He said and I'm Quoting him I believe, We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.
That Dirt Bag!
I'm So Damn Mad! My Chinese Blood Is Just At It's Boiling Point!

Harry You @SS, Sure, every body agrees, Bundy broke some laws and regulastions, But For Christ Sake You Douche Bag,
You run around and of all things, emphasizes how important it is for the government to enforce its laws. Look Around You Stupid! Just How Dumb you think We Are, You think All Of America Watch's Honey Bo Bo or Gator Boys.

Harry Reid, you and your Friends, Refuse to enforce some of our federal border protection laws and other domestic policies with which they disagree. YES, You Disagree With,,,Perhaps Mr. Reid,,, You should spent some time explaining why it is Acceptable for YOU and YOUR FRIENDS to pick and choose which laws it wishes to enforce.
You're a Coward and You never Will!
Following in your Buddy Obama's Foot Steps or You Taking The Lead?

I agree, you people who follow these people Blindly, Pack your bag's, you'll have new living quarters soon.

edit on 23-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

And I bet you you will find a crony of a political figure buys it . And the leased lands get leased to a corporation for a strip mine a solar farm wind farm.

The land on gold butte has plenty of goodies uranium thorium and others.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabes.”

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
didn't cattle rustling used to be a hanging offense in nevada . rules are rules aren't they let see if this one still on the books
just kidding

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow, this place has really declined. Do you all get your information from Fox News, or are you actually believing people like Alex Jones?

Here is the reality: this guy Bundy is a cheat. He has stolen from you for 20 years, and yet you defend him. He also denies the existence of the federal government, which is tantamount to treason. He is nothing more than an outlaw and a confederate sympathizer, a scum of the earth thief and traitor.

If you don't love this country, then get the # out.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grumble

The key is to go after dingy harry as an individual - he called these people terrorists, in public - go to a civil court and get his billions in personal wealth that he has stolen through insider trading and illegal gov't deals -

Take all of dingy harry's crap - he has a nice little "homestead" in Nevada that can be liened.

The real american people need to beat these "gov't terrorists" at their own game.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grumble
Wow, this place has really declined. Do you all get your information from Fox News, or are you actually believing people like Alex Jones?

Here is the reality: this guy Bundy is a cheat. He has stolen from you for 20 years, and yet you defend him. He also denies the existence of the federal government, which is tantamount to treason. He is nothing more than an outlaw and a confederate sympathizer, a scum of the earth thief and traitor.

If you don't love this country, then get the # out.

You say Mr. Bundy is a "cheat" but can you show any documentation for that? Can you show documents concerning his "theft" over 20 years? Have you seen such documents? Please show me a quote where he "denies the existence of the federal government'?
You take the federal government and CNN's word for it that what they say is true? Can you give me link to show that they can document their claims?
He has never been judged a criminal in this issue. The court cases were civil cases.
I'd just be guessing but if an IRS agent showed up at your door and told you that you owed the US Treasury $1.1 million, you'd ask for some proof before you began writing them a check?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabeswww.ecomang.uodiyala.edu.iq” - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com... reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sounds like Mr Reid has made a secret little deal with our off shore neighbors without notifying certain parties of whom land was part of the deal. Damn! Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during those negotiations! I think you forgot a little something when you made those deals Mr Reid. You forgot to inform a certain family that you sold some of their land for a foreign owned solar farm. And you dare threaten THEM ??? I think you should be arrested for your cowardly evil schemes and lies. Fight,Fight,Fight the good fight Mr Bundy!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: asmaa

Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabeswww.ecomang.uodiyala.edu.iq” - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com... reply to: xuenchen

Cool !!

They even know about Harry Reid in Iraq !!

[ wonders in bewilderment ]

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
what do you think: why don´t we collect that money ??

Do you think enough people back him that each can pay 2 dollars and we have 900 000 Dollars?

Or do you think the revolutionary momentum would be killed by that.

I dont think so: i think the government wants him to "revolt"....
edit on 24-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looks like something did happen to Mr. Bundy--the media gave him enough rope and he chose to expose himself as a pretty nasty pro-slavery bigot. I don't like the BLM, but I've no time for bigotry. All bad guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think what he's getting at here is that, the law itself governs over you to such a degree of totality, that it could be said that in a very true sense, there is no "you", there are only the laws which govern you.

NSFW- Nine Inch Nails - Only (contains maybe 2 F Bombs...)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

The full video and subsequent rebuttal has it sounding more like a historical comparison.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

equal time.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Agency officials have said the contract for the roundup was $900,000. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am i hearing that right? This government agency spent $900000 on this?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grumble

If you think the animals including the family of humans eating plants growing from the soil is "stealing from "you". Then i would say you are the scum of this earth or even less since scum lives in mutually beneficial harmony with its environment whereas you do not. We are HUMAN before we are "American" and so on. A man living peacefully off the earth is not stealing anything from you or anyone else as that is how the real government is set up..you know the one literally holding this planet as well as your body together. If a Human says he does not recognize the authority of any individual or group of individuals to impede the very laws of this planet and species of which we are a part and you get upset by that..then perhaps you just have too small a perspective and consequently too large an ego

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: emeris

Agency officials have said the contract for the roundup was $900,000. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am i hearing that right? This government agency spent $900000 on this?

I think so.

But they're not releasing the total number yet because they don't even know how much they spent yet.

They have to spend it first so they can find out what they spent.

The entire issue is about the environmental zones.

Very complicated.

Too many threads.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Something did 'happen'.

In todays 'news' now Bundy is getting called a 'racist' ! ! ! !

Typical sleezy American politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join