It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There is nothing more annoying then taking half of a statement to serve some tinfoil hat wearing agenda. Seriously, this is laughable. I know some of you hate context but maybe you should try looking into it once and awhile.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

fenson76
There is nothing more annoying then taking half of a statement to serve some tinfoil hat wearing agenda. Seriously, this is laughable. I know some of you hate context but maybe you should try looking into it once and awhile.

please a reference or two to support your opinion
which is what you just said

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Conditioning.

So when a real nuke kaboomed, the surprise factor has been removed and everyone can go around with their works. Wow, the old American efficiency is back again. Anticipating is the new sport in town.

For those of you who don't want to get fried, get the fark outta there !!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wait wait wait !!!!

Does anyone have a timeline on this?

Cause there's a couple people I wanna buy a plane ticket....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

First of all he was speaking at the Hague, I mean I really fail to see where his point and how he makes it are either weak or not clear or somehow lawyering jargon, which the latter in itself is not a bad thing at all at least he does think very carefully about how he is answering and no I definitely do not think he is using a teleprompter to answer the questions, he is internalizing the best way to answer in a cohesive fashion, maybe some are used to the artful and articulate former president GWB when it comes to flawlessly and meticulously explaining a point he was trying to make in front of a world audience.

Is it any clearer than this ? He thinks the biggest threat to the U.S. is not Putin, it is the possibility of a Nuke in a U.S. city, not a new concept at all.

I suspect that he is not making any of this up, nor is he telegraphing anything, he is simply downplaying the Crimea situation, we all know the real prize is Syria and the hope of creating the situation or the situation creating itself, where Iran can be attacked at some time in the near future by you know who.

Of course this is not the first time such statements have been made, even going back to the days I served in a Pershing Nuclear missile battery before the Berlin wall came down, I assure you that all of the statements he makes are based on existing intelligence and briefings no one on ATS will certainly be privy to.

One thing that is for sure his message stays consistent.

Office of Nuclear Threat Science

“…the single biggest threat to U.S. security, both short term, medium term and long term, would be the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon…If there was ever a detonation in New York City, or London, or Johannesburg, the ramifications economically, politically, and from a security perspective would be devastating…”
— President Barack Obama, April 11, 2010

edit on 25-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

just make sure the plane isn't carrying...hot cargo

interestingly there are many falling a part nuclear facilities upwind of new york...
perhaps Obama was referring to NYs being irradiated by one of Americas most fearsome enemies...
G.E.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

well with the revelation that the us has backed alciaduh in several countries, and neo nazis in ukraine, terrorists are exactly what we would be afraid of
and your point about Obama downplaying Russia in favour of terrorists have been made
by the op among others

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Maybe he means the US should mind its own business.

...he's more worried about a loose nuke being detonated in Manhattan than he is about Russia

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hey, now!

GE makes a fine clothes washer !

It's just unfortunate that clothes washers don't work well as nuclear power plants...
edit on 3/25/2014 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

good point
blowback has been seen as a possible cause of terrorism in the past...
perhaps he is saying the US should be wary of blow back...
after iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria, ukraine, UGANDA...ooops he just sent troops into uganda...to look for Kony
who hasn't been seen in something like 8 years...but is christian...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I have to agree with you there. I saw it as a NLP trick as well. Mr. Obama did not go up on stage to the world conference with a speech of his own design. I have no doubt that it was deftly scripted to illicit the wanted response. He did not choose the words, nor has he for the past years in office. I keep referring to Eduard Bernays, and I apologize if it seems tedious....

We are being programmed. Your opinions on it are what they want them to be. You saw it as you were programed to see it.

That being said, I see some signs that Obama and Co. are just washing their hands of this whole US mess and partying until the sun comes down, or until they are forced to leave.

One question for all the conspiracy minded folks here: Now that our "dear leaders" are out of the country, is this the time to duck and cover and run to a safe place? I don't want to link all of Zerohedge's reports for the last 5 days.

Des, I think I need one of those fabulous tin-foil hats. Can you show me how to make one? xx

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Danbones
and your point about Obama downplaying Russia in favour of terrorists have been made
by the op among others

I arrived at the same conclusion from watching the video, not looking at someone else in the thread's conclusion and thinking oh I can't say that someone else already made that point, was there an infraction for me actually analyzing also ? kudos to all that reached the same difficult conclusion
excuse me but I never knew there was a rule on ATS or any forum for that.
Did I break a rule by coming to the same conclusion by someone earlier in a thread ? sorry, to me at least it is actually more important and helpful to the thread that there is consensus on certain points, it means the point he was trying to make came across well, biggest hint to me was especially in the beginning when the scrolling news along with his statements said there would be no military actions against non member nations, what else was he attempting to do but downplay the Crimea situation ?

edit on 25-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frayedknot

yes the "nlp" thing;
the more one sees of that the less one sees of the truth
...in that

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

In the end, we will be ok though.
All the world's a stage

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
He's concerned about a loose nuke in New York?

Good.. I'm concerned about a loose cannon in Washington. (hands Obama a mirror) I see a MUCH bigger threat than any fantasy nonsense about some dreamed up nuke. Sorry.. not buying today. I'd had this crap peddled to my door of belief since I was a kid and Ronald Reagan was munching on Jelly Bellies.

That a President would make a comment like this just keeps building the feelings for why legally interupting this mans term with something like a trial could just save lives in the end.

Amateur hour is expensive and carries red ink when it's domestic policy. It's terminal and carries bodies stacked like cord wood ...in international matters.

I am glad to see there are still people who can see the truth of things.. These comments by Obama are truly the most irresponsible things a president could even dream of saying, let alone actually saying them.. It is worse than yelling "fire" in a theater, that's for sure. I would not want to be in Manhattan after this was said by a president.

Obama is a loose cannon sure enough, that has been lobbing live rounds of devastation all over the freaking place, and it makes me wonder if anyone could do a better job of bringing the world closer to nuclear war than he is doing... I really doubt it. It looks like he really wants it to happen for obvious reasons.. reasons that go far past just a gun grab. He is fit for a rubber room and a big dose of tranquilizer just to be safe from himself, let alone the rest of our safety.

edit on 25-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
guess what nearly happened at the summit

From the Brabant Volkel airbase, two F-16s took off to intercept. A freighter

It turned out this was a cargo plane, a Boeing 777F LAN Cargo, which was en route to the airport. The unit flew from Miami in Dutch airspace and they could not connect to the device.

A spokesman for the Coordinator for Counterterrorism and Security unit had previously requested permission for the flight. That is because of the nuclear security summit in The Hague is mandatory.

The jets have the cargo plane accompanied this had left. Dutch airspace The unit flew independently to the airport in Frankfurt, Germany.

source ]http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/twee-f-16s-onderscheppen-vrachttoestel

The story is that this was a cargo plane. Interesting, because the Jews now own Fedex, DHL, UPS and a majority of other carriers, and only high class carriers will fly 777 jets. If this jet ends up belonging to anyone’s military, that’s equally bad. If you want to know who the enemy is, just look to see who ends up being identified as the owner of this “cargo plane” and if it ends up being Arabs, THAT would also be a set up.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Must be a cover for something else. Whenever something seems to obvious, it's because it is. Everyone thought Sochi was gonna be bombed. But nope. Just a warmup for Russia.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I found another part of what he said interesting. If Russia isn't the biggest geo-political opponent of the US then who is? China and the EU would be the only two that would come to mind. Or maybe he was saying Russia and ever other major power are basically already on their side in the ways that actually matter and it is only terrorists who now pose a threat to US security and the current world order.
edit on 25-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good, shows common sense. Something Americans lately have been lacking.

Russia & Crimea is not a threat to America, its not worth ruining relations over.

Crimea voted to become Russian. Its done. America just has to suck it up, you were outclassed in this match!

The idea that there are lost nuclear weapons in the world isnt new, under Bush watch Cheney tried to steal half a dozen.

I'm sure Russia lost many nukes during the fall of the Soviet reign.

I'd be damn worried about a nuclear bomb going off in Manhattan to, especially considering the haneous crimes that the USA has committed this past decade.

Just more ignorant Americans trumpeting on about nonsense in the hope of discrediting Obama.

Question, who would you rather be President?

Obama?
Bush?
Romney?
McCain?

GROWUP!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Didn't that happen in a 24 episode?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>