It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Obama is nothing more than a spokesman for the real authors in the background. He is president by title only, certainly not by deed. He isn't making decisions, they are being made for him, whilst in the media he is acting the way the American people expect him to, as if he really is in charge as the so-called Commander in Chief.

Always bear in mind that Russia is being scapegoated as a returned bogeyman for the American people to fear, which is why all things Russian are being hyped up to hysterical levels, because any moment now, Russian forces may invade the whole of Europe, and we are not only expected to believe this bull#, but to quake and tremble as we do.

The sooner the American petrodollar is consigned to history, the better it will be for the world. Of course, America will take a huge knock, as will other Western countries. No doubt, many Americans will cry and sob, and gnash their teeth when the world stops paying for their lifestyle, because many of them have become accustomed to the world keeping them in credit. Well, no more!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The problem with this statement is that he elevates the nuclear threat further, instead of playing down the Russia-Ukraine tensions.

Let's just clear out the doubt that a President, in the modern age of telecommunications, isn't aware of the risks of being misquoted. Anyone who thinks that his speeches and words are not checked and thought about multiple times before release, isn't aware of how massive the PR engine is inside the White House. There are 10+ writers always preparing the next speech, the next words, or the next communication the President has to make.

The time where a President would step to his balcony and talk freely to those wanting to listen is long gone. We are thousands of miles away from that reality, and the constant use of teleprompter is proof of that.

Now, I understand what some members are saying, that his words are being taken out of context, but I also believe that's an overly simplistic way of seeing it. This is not simply a misunderstanding, even when looking at the whole response (which is barely mentioned in this thread).

In his response, he does say that he is more fearful of a nuclear attack inside Manhattan than he is of Russian actions. He then goes on explaining why, saying that Russia is, at best, a regional power, and not a direct threat to the security of the U.S. .

This is where I pick my chair and throw it across the room before ranting about the stupidity of such view. I will not accept that the President of a country like the U.S. is completely blind, unaware or simply ignorant to world realities.

If Russia is "just" a regional power, and if Russia (RUSSIA!!!) isn't a threat to the U.S., then why is the whole world still chewing the whole "terrorist threat" BS and campaigns? A major world power, who has been coming and going from the group of most powerful nations on Earth, isn't a threat, but guys inside a couple of mountains across the world using cellphones and plastic explosives are?

Iran, who apparently doesn't even have a nuke (yet/whatever) is such a threat, enough to call for constant sanctions and diplomatic pressure and meetings, then why isn't Russia - who is just behind the U.S. in nuclear capability - also a threat?

Obama - and I have nothing against the guy - just made a fool out of himself, even if we forget his pale response to the Ukrainian crisis.

There is not a single historian, political analyst, political figure, diplomat or general at ease and calm due to what is happening in Russia. Nobody. In all the NATO meetings since Crimea annexation, the guys in charge showed "being concerned and worried" about the position and readiness status of Russian forces around Ukraine.

Yet, the President of the nation that mostly leads NATO, shrugs his shoulders, and makes a smart-arse comment about Russia not being a threat, and much less of a threat than such a stupid example like a nuke going off in Manhattan.

a) There is actually a greater risk of a nuke going off in NY than whatever Putin can do next. Which besides stupid, is scary if true.

b) Russia is in fact a greater risk, we are going through hard times and Obama is simply downplaying the fear of a conflict with them.

Personally, I would go with an extra:

c) Obama is aware of his weak and lame response to Putin's tactics, and downplaying Russian strength and risk is downplaying the lack of response of his role as President of the U.S.... Something like "don't worry guys, I didn't say or do anything because they are weak".

Which, by all measures is irresponsible and stupid.

/end rant

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
obama does say russia is NOT the number one threat to US security
question:
then who is?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Obama himself is...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think by Obama calling Russia a regional power was his was of calling Putin a little punk, nothing more then schoolyard mud slinging.

link   

combatmaster

Wow... i cant believe he actually said that.... interesting!

Are you guys for real?

You are taking that little part of a loooong statement COMPLETELY out of context.

He only made that reference for two reasons:

1. It's the nuclear summit……

2. To give you all an idea how LITTLE worried about Russia he is in terms of "war" or aggression.

If you heard everything he said, then that nuke comment makes sense. But I can see how in a twisted conspiracy searching mind that this would be interpreted in the completely opposite way.

If anything, that single statement, actually gave me a more positive view on Obamas foreign policy. It just might seem that he is coming to his senses at the end of his presidential career. (like most of them do…)

I really don't see a cold war coming, I really don't see a war coming, but I do see howeer that the MEDIA would relish in another cold war or just a war. That would certainly up the sales of news blapper, and rustle up the stock market so old men Rothschilds can make more money to own the world.

So by all means, if you and the OP wants to wallow in more debt slavery and destabilization of nations and increase the social division in the world…. dig into that false flag cold war gone hot war nuclear mind set.

If you want to live in peace of mind, stop reading the god damn news, look at the common guy next to you and notice how damn much he seems to resemble you, litteraly down to the atom.

link   
Now, who has seen this one? Bruno always comes up with some interesting stuff.....
This goes beyond interesting however.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have to wonder why New York? Again, and again in these 'threats' it seems like it is ALWAYS New York. I wonder why not San Fran? Chicago? Miami? What is the obsession with that town?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"In Europe and America, there's a growing feeling of hysteria
Conditioned to respond to all the threats
In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets
Mr. Krushchev said we will bury you
I don't subscribe to this point of view
It would be such an ignorant thing to do
If the Russians love their children too

How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy
There is no monopoly in common sense
On either side of the political fence
We share the same biology
Regardless of ideology
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Russians love their children too

There is no historical precedent
To put the words in the mouth of the President
There's no such thing as a winnable war
It's a lie we don't believe anymore
Mr. Reagan says we will protect you
I don't subscribe to this point of view
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Russians love their children too

We share the same biology
Regardless of ideology
What might save us, me, and you
Is if the Russians love their children too"

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Mamatus

Your source "Christianity today" is about as unbiased as InfoWars and RT. IMO using such a source is immediate qualification for ignoring the content. That publication has a slant on every article they have.

Oh and it is not fair to say gun toting bitter Christians. Many of them don't own guns....

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

yes by all means
ignore the OBAMA quote

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Because when people think of America the usually think of New York.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Am I maybe missing something or is this about something else?
First of all Obama doesn't say 'loose' nuke at all in his speech and he actually does say he would be 'more' concerned, inferring more concerned about trouble at home than from Russia
So the insertion and removal of these two words by the OP making this thread has totally changed not only the tone or slant but the actual point of what he was saying.
A couple of people have pointed out the issues but people are somehow ignoring it and are just conspiring to make Obama out to be threatening people with nukes.

Are you people for real?
If it wasn't so troubling it would be funny
edit on 25-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The title of this thread is pretty misleading.... If you actually listen to what he says, the title makes no sense. But you still got the followers who jump on the bandwagon of hate and will insult the chief no matter what. Public slandering of the President shouldn't be allowed IMO.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

Take away free speech, yeah.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

2. To give you all an idea how LITTLE worried about Russia he is in terms of "war" or aggression.

Which is a worrying fact, not a statement of ease.

Considering what Russia is doing in Eastern Europe "not a concern" or "not worrying" is just being politically blind and irresponsible. Russia is moving troops, speeding readiness, increasing military spending and ordering more military equipment.

Not only that, they annexed Crimea with passive use of force, kept threatening Ukraine, and are now keeping an eye in Moldova, another former USSR territory. Nobody even knows or is able to bet if Russia is going for more parts of Ukraine or not.

The only possible positive argument that can be made in his defense, is that he is intentionally playing down the whole situation, so that international policy doesn't have to fall on the option of conflict. But that is a very harsh gamble, because he takes the risk of Putin going for more territory, and then he will be placed even further into a fragile diplomatic situation.

And let's not pretend he doesn't actually fear Russia's actions. He wouldn't end his response by saying that all options - besides sanctions - are still on the table if he wasn't aware of how dangerous Putin's actions are.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Danbones

Mamatus

Your source "Christianity today" is about as unbiased as InfoWars and RT. IMO using such a source is immediate qualification for ignoring the content. That publication has a slant on every article they have.

Oh and it is not fair to say gun toting bitter Christians. Many of them don't own guns....

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

yes by all means
ignore the OBAMA quote

Perhaps you should head up a few posts. Wait let me save you the time, I copied my earlier reply below with the entirequote. Not just the cherry picked piece you posted. Have a nice day

The truth can hurt. Please take note I clicked on that link and he was talking about a specific demographic. Given the demographic the truth is the truth..... Oh and lets put the entire quote on the web and not just cherry pick the good parts shall we? I copied this from your source.

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: fixie linky

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added politeness icons

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Putin would be pulling these shenanigans no matter who was in there (except maybe Reagan). Do you think he'd really be just as intimidated by Romney as he is of Obama (which is zilch)?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Scabin
Now, who has seen this one? Bruno always comes up with some interesting stuff.....
This goes beyond interesting however.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

thanks

The German chancellor grumbled at being asked to play games and take tests with the Prime Minister, US and Chinese presidents around a table with dozens of heads of state at a nuclear summit in The Hague.
Her complaints were overruled because Mr Obama was keen on the idea and in on the surprise.
In the war game, played out by actors in a series of short films, a terrorist attack with an atomic "dirty bomb" takes place in the financial heart of an unnamed but Western metropolis. "It could be the City of London, or Wall Street, Milan or anywhere", summit leaders were told.
As the scenario unfolded, it emerged that the terrorists are from an unidentified global terror network and they have stolen nuclear material from an unidentified country that had poorly secured its radiological and nuclear stockpiles.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

see my previous posts as to who the unidentified country that has poorly secured its radiological and nuclear stock piles is.
who has radiological ( medical stock piles )
canada got rid of our aging radiological stock pile producer and i think Iran now has one

ra·di·ol·o·gy
1. The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
2. The use of ionizing radiation for medical diagnosis, especially the use of x-rays in medical radiography or fluoroscopy.
3. The use of radiation for the scientific examination of material structures; radioscopy.
ra′di·o·log′i·cal
(-ə-lŏj′ĭ-kəl), ra′di·o·log′ic (-lŏj′ĭk) adj.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

all those missing nukes mentioed earlier
not to mention hanford and that site in new mexico that just busted open
dirty bomb? international terrorists?

this just might be about framing IRAN
by false flag killing americans

well if thats the way it goes
it won't be the first war a banker installed president has started based on a lie will it?

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago59 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

butcherguy

thesaneone
reply to post by lightedhype

It was his own words he had no TelePrompTer.

Which makes it more strange.

Now I am concerned.

Someone or some thing has taken over Obama's body.

The real Obama can't speak without a teleprompter.

Well, that might be the problem, when he doesn't have one this is the crap that just comes out,

In general, I think they are all puppets, and when you remove the prompter they can wander off their script, you never want your puppets too smart, just ambitious.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

UnBreakable
Putin would be pulling these shenanigans no matter who was in there (except maybe Reagan). Do you think he'd really be just as intimidated by Romney as he is of Obama (which is zilch)?

Well, McCain perhaps, but thats just cause hes bat # crazy, and itching to push the button.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join