It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

3u40r15m
The title of this thread is pretty misleading.... If you actually listen to what he says, the title makes no sense. But you still got the followers who jump on the bandwagon of hate and will insult the chief no matter what. Public slandering of the President shouldn't be allowed IMO.

WTF...

Let me re-read that.

Yea, WTF.

It is the duty of every citizen to voice their displeasure the job their leadership is doing when ever and where ever, the need arises.

Anything less is to Abdicate the responsibility that comes with Citizenship.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Chronogoblin
I have to wonder why New York? Again, and again in these 'threats' it seems like it is ALWAYS New York. I wonder why not San Fran? Chicago? Miami? What is the obsession with that town?

it is the largest city in the US. the NY Metro Area population is estimated at 18 million.
the NYC Area estimated at about 9 million.

it is also considered to be one of the main financial centers of the world,if not the main one. set off a nuke there and the worlds economy goes into a tail spin.
edit on 25-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Honestly, Mamtus?? It actually takes LITTLE effort to make him look bad...he does a damn fine job of it himself.

However, I am glad you mentioned the "power behind the throne." This man is a teleprompter-reading sock puppet. His actions, since coming into office, have been a step-by-step process of someone else's agenda. Not that I think HE isn't very good for this country, either...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ever here of a gollum?

in support of my above post:

Iran's 20% uranium for hospitals is legal; Obama lies and pimps to attack Iran just like Bush

www.examiner.com...
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jansy

What is even more interesting (and could easily be the subject of it's own thread) is that it is IMO quite likely Obama believed that he was going to do everything he said he was going to do, prior to actually getting the job.

During his two week post election vacation everything changed. It was at this time I think he got the big "Welcome to office sock puppet. Now sit the F down and listen to how this is really going to work" talk.......

The reason he got elected was not just that a majority of America believed in change it was because Obama himself believed.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Or he simply said all those things to get elected.

Occam's razor.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by 3u40r15m

Take away free speech, yeah.

It's not free speech it's just plain wrong is what it is....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

An opinion is one thing. Expressing hate is another.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

3u40r15m
reply to post by benrl

An opinion is one thing. Expressing hate is another.

i don't see how:
one, the op quote is misleading
people are expected to listen to the words out of the horse's mouth
that is why the link to the horse's mouth is posted
and two,
how benri is interfering with free speech
or three
expressing hate
rather i detect a crude attempt at thread derailment with no substance behind it

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

derfreebie
Back to it-- I'm forced to agree this was an irresponsible comment mentioning a worst case scenario in an already delicate setting.

I disagree entirely. I don't think speaking the truth is ever irresponsible. And I don't think it is irresponsible to address a credible issue, either. In fact, I think the opposite.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I didn't see it as a precursor to a false flag. Just a comment. He could have easily said any city, but I think as Terrorist targets New York and DC or the two biggest. I see this as a non issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Mamatus
LOGIC and CRITICAL thinking skills are a bit lacking amongst Americans as of late. But at least Honey Boos Boos and Appalachia root digging shows are doing well.......

Yes they are... and has anyone actually watched the video? Obama spent the whole time talking in detail about our foreign relations with Russia - which, by the way, was not on a teleprompter.

I did not even catch him saying anything about a nuke, unless it was in the context of being more worried about a nuke going off in Manhattan (probably rogue) than Russia hurting the U.S.

No, I am not necessarily an Obama supporter, but I am a supporter of truth and facts. And that's what I got from the video, at least.

edit on 25pmTue, 25 Mar 2014 16:16:19 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dan, do you have any idea how big this is, what you just quoted?

Wayne Madsen has reported that the nukes were destined for Iraq, but were intercepted by renegade officers of the US Air Force who are opposed to attacking Iran with nuclear warheads

This could be the beginning of a Second American Civil War...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Anyway, I digress a bit sorry

I disagree with some things in this thread but I am getting too quick to rush in and crash the party - It is interesting that Obama mentions he is concerned about a nuke going off in Manhattan.
edit on 25pmTue, 25 Mar 2014 16:17:33 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

signalfire
Obama gets Daily Presidential Briefings all the time that talk about loose nukes, smuggled nukes, terrorist nuke plans, etc. It's a nifty way for the CIA and NSA to keep control over him. It's a wonder every President since Eisenhower hasn't spent the entire four to eight years hiding under the Resolute Desk.

That said, am I the only one that thinks that a bomb in Manhattan at the intersection of Wall Street and the Federal Reserve Building, along with another one halfway between Congress and the White House, wouldn't be a disaster so much as a Fresh Start?

Ya gotta laugh sometimes; first they couldn't wait to build these infernal devices, then they almost instantaneously lost control of them. Nuthin' like your own technology coming back to bite you in the ass.

Obama might get top secret presidential briefings but the one about REAL NUKE BOMB in Manhattan is not Top Secret. It is the Nuclear Financial Bomb that not only Manhattan but the whole of US and world is sitting on. This FINANCIAL bomb goes off, it will wipe off the daily LIVELIHOOD mechanisms of nearly half the world. WHY DOES NOT HE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT????????????????

STUPID IDIOT POLITICIANS !!
THIS NUKE IS SITTING OUT IN OPEN IN MANHATTAN.......WAITING TO GO OFF ANYTIME !!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

flice

If you want to live in peace of mind, stop reading the god damn news, look at the common guy next to you and notice how damn much he seems to resemble you, litteraly down to the atom.

Untrue.... no two people have the same DNA.

And peace of mind has nothing to do with news or your neighbor... it has to do with oneself... self-enlightenment!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The only nuke being set-off in the US is one the Feds detonate...they have Radiation Sensors everywhere.

Radioactive man? Milford resident pulled over by state police

But earlier that day, Apatow, who'd experienced a recent spike in his blood pressure, had a nuclear stress test at Cardiology Associates of Fairfield County in Trumbull. In the test, a small amount of a radioactive material is injected into the veins and used to help track blood flow to the heart.

Though the amount of radioactive material used in the test is relatively low -- equal to a few X-rays or a diagnostic CT scan -- it was enough to set off a radioactivity detector in the state police car. The detectors are used to help identify potential terror threats.

Link

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

elysiumfire

The sooner the American petrodollar is consigned to history, the better it will be for the world. Of course, America will take a huge knock, as will other Western countries. No doubt, many Americans will cry and sob, and gnash their teeth when the world stops paying for their lifestyle, because many of them have become accustomed to the world keeping them in credit. Well, no more!

If you only understood the sequence of events about to transpire...

The "consigning of the petrodollar to history" is the first domino to WWIII, (1st trumpet).

All things will accelerate seemingly beyond comprehension once this event occurs. 20 years from now your post will echo into eternity.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

its not nukes you need to be afraid of. 2 - 3 decades ago there was an agreement signed amongst super powers that the use of scalar weapons was not permitted until around the 4 quater of 2014 - 2015 when the agreement would end. Scalar weapons make nuclear weapons a thing of the past.

And it will be said as we enter this Brave New World, a New World Order will be at play. Where the Rule Of Law will govern the conduct of nations, and the Law Of The Land will be no more.
A system of order and obedience will govern the conduct of people.
Individualality with the right to express freedom of speech will be a thing of the past.

This is inevitable.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Aren't you guys ALWAYS preped for False Flag attacks. I mean, according to you, does ANYTHING at all just happen? Or is EVERYTHING some how connected to some government secret plan? Just curious. I bet if the President said it's a good idea to wear sun screen when you're outside, you guys would be all up in arms about the government's SPF False Flag, right? So tell me, does anything ever just happen? Or is everything a secret government plot?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join