It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
Good, shows common sense. Something Americans lately have been lacking.

Russia & Crimea is not a threat to America, its not worth ruining relations over.

Just more ignorant Americans trumpeting on about nonsense in the hope of discrediting Obama.

In the hope of discrediting Obama?
He has been doing that by himself for 6 years and doesn't need to have anyone hope to discredit him.
Then he comes along and proves it again in a very shocking way, and in spite of this, you say people are hoping to discredit him?

Inverted Narcissist
Also called "covert narcissist", this is a co-dependent who depends exclusively on narcissists (narcissist-co-dependent).
When someone says negative things about him, you feel abused too, that is a sign of co-dependent and assimilated battered spouse syndrome. or narcissist-co-dependent syndrome. It happens to people who crave the notion of being affiliated to a narcissist. And this can cause a person to really believe they are linked to the narcissist in every way, and feel compelled to defend the narcissist no matter the narcissist says or does..
it is no joke..
edit on 26-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

He said it when asked about Russia...it was true..Russia is nothing anymore and he was making the point that domestic issues are bigger than some ex super power trying to be scary again. It's not like he just said, "i worry about a nuke going off in Manhattan" and he had nothing to do with global security...once again..the fear mongering is more important to too many of you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I am an ''Inverted Narcissist'' because I believe Americans have become the most ignorant, self obsessed maniacs on the face of the earth?
All you want to do is bomb countries and stick your nose in, AKA Crimea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Libya.
Hell your not happy until you've slaughtered a few thousand people a year.

So then you have Obama on stage saying he isn't that concerned about Russia/Crimea and he's more worried about the possibility of a nuclear weapon.. which seems entirely justified in my opinion.. unless your American where the only thing worth doing is criticising Obama, even though he doesnt actually make the decisions he's just a mouth piece.

and all you can do is further criticize the man and lash out at people who tell you to grow up!

GOD DAMN I Love America! You're all just mini George Bush's and you dont even know it!

edit on 26-3-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm concerned, about wasting a perfectly good nuke on a target like Manhattan! WHY? There are so many other great targets to use a nuke on that Manhattan! I can think of a few. And why a nuke? it's all over in a flash. Why not use a dirty bomb instead. So much more sinister. But I'm glad his lord and majesty is concerned, ABOUT SOMETHING! WHy do the let this guy loose in Europe in front of a microphone? Oh well. If he thinks a nuke being detonated ANYWHERE in the US is a bigger concern than what the russians are up to just goes to show you, he should have more adult supervision! I suppose when he gets home from this vacation he'll give us some more of his sage wisdom such as, "If you like your bomb shelter you can keep your bomb shelter". The best thing about this guy? In a few years we never have to hear from him again! I mean I know when it comes to politics and politicians in the US, you can expect more intelligence from something you might scrape off the bottom of your shoe, but does ANYBODY in the feral government EVER pay attention to anything?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It did seem like a weird thing to say on obama's part, but he may have coughed up that example to bring context back to the fact they are participating in a Nuclear Security Summit, and therefore used a nuke as an example. If it was off the top of his head it was just a poor choice...but very weird usage if pre-scripted/teleprompter.
edit on 26-3-2014 by igloo because: Damn auto correct

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Nah, you completely missed it.. I said that about the narcissist only because you said people are "hoping" to discredit Obama. You were acting as if he doesn't deserve discrediting for his wrongdoings, thus you were defending him. That is the only reason.
If that was not your real position on the matter, then you don't need to worry about it.
You sure are in a big hurry to defame Americans though, as if the citizens are all guilty for being just normal life living peoples.

People that are just normal and living life to live it may indeed be forgetting their birthright of keeping the country's freedom from become corrupt by staying alert against the idiots being elected, but just because this hasn't happened is no reason to blame them while the real crooks continue to wreak havoc on our liberty is it?

After all, the meek ones just don't live with the same perversions and ambitions that our corrupt leaders do. The entire system of government has burned to ground and is in flames right now because of the corruption of rich and powerful people, not because of the average American citizen.

Pitying them would be more appropriate, as a people who have lost their purpose and reason for being free in the first place.
The rich and powerful are only taking advantage of this.

And Obama is not just a mouthpiece, he rules and uses the fear of retaliation when he orders something done. With all of the felony crimes he has committed while in office, no one has attempted to castigate him with any degree of success whatsoever. It is because people are very afraid of messing with him. He may have people wanting him to do things, and he definitely does have a lot of very evil and devious people backing him that need him so they can also do their dirty deeds, and keep them hidden from the public, but he himself makes tons of things happen without having someone telling him his next moves all the time. So it isn't really true that he is only a ventriloquist's dummy, but then you aren't that far off, because he must have something goading him to wreak chaos upon the masses.

When a guy like him laughs and brags about killing hundreds of people including woman and children with drones, there is something very, very wrong about him.
edit on 26-3-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

However....that quote is what will be picked up by media, world wide. Not the qualifier. That quote is what will be repeated in word and print for weeks and months to come in other ways and the oddest of places, I have no doubt.

Shouldn't we here at ATS rise above that?

Because the media will jump on it, doesn't mean we should, although in my experience here, a good percentage have and will jump on it, look at that damn Obama handshake thread!

Anyway, it's not difficult to understand to context of what Obama is getting at, those that don't are on par with MSM "reporters".

I think it is fair though, to ask why he chose that scenario, has there been a recent threat of such thing?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Frankly, I was a lil stunned a year or so ago when RU Generals said they would preemptively attack NATO EWR sites if they were built (in Poland I believe)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Anyway, it's not difficult to understand to context of what Obama is getting at, those that don't are on par with MSM "reporters".

I think I might well disagree with you on what Obama is getting at. Fear mongering and playing silly games instead of dropping the nonsense and getting to work, privately, outside photo ops and glory moments seems to be his agenda. Getting things done on the situation with Putin seems secondary.

He delegates and he delegates, and then, to hear some stories about his inner circle, he largely delegates who DOES the delegating. It'd be funny, if it weren't true.

Some people are comparing Obama to figures of the 20th century but I disagree...he isn't comparable to 20th figures. I'd go 18th. Louis the XVI comes to mind, actually...and his wife too. A lot of parallels there.

However, in this specific case? It's also been in other stories today that the World Leaders got to literally PLAY A GAME for nuclear terrorism. A war game set to win of course, so who the heck knows what the purpose of it was. Germany's Chancellor was a little befuddled on the purpose of games during a meeting of principle world leaders, but Obama, personally, pushed for that. So the reporting has been consistently going.

He's been a disgrace to our nation on this trip ...and so have his people. Pathetic. Just... pathetic.

Secret Service agents on Obama detail sent home from Netherlands after night of drinking

Not just any SS agents...but the CAT Team (When everyone else is dead, those are the guys firing the last shots in the line of defense...if they aren't hungover, anyway). The one who literally passed out in the Hotel hallway wasn't just a member of the CAT team, but a team leader within it. (sigh)

We're just batting 1000 for pure self humiliation right now, and our leader....leads the way. What can I say?
edit on 26-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

IMO the secret service detail assigned to the president is not there to protect him... They are there to "take him out" when the word is given... Ala Kennedy...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
How bout you take that loose nuke and stuff it in your ass Mr President! Seems a little odd that you would pick that certain weapon and that certain city don't you think???? Or maybe it was just a figure of speech as you were trying to make your point, but it does raise some eyebrows why you would put it that way. You need to take your little fear mongureing fantasies somewhere else because we don't need them here!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.
www.foxnews.com...

imho anything to do with the benghazi two should be questioned very carefully...especially their supporters
same goes for the other team...they were busted too doing vote fraud as i recall

anyone who doesn't scrutinize the governments' every action especially on issues that could result in such a huge loss of life - given past incidents of false flags in the past is .....scary

this is only half of this

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I should clarify, I don't think what he said...or says to be particularly clever, just that I get the point he was trying to make.

What I don't get is the irrational behavior by some, it's the the cool thing to hate on Obama here and some of the things people bring up to hate on the guy is ridiculous.

Bring on the next president I say! Maybe we'll have some harmony for a few years.....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
does the word czars ring any bells?
now there is an interesting word..czars...no not worried about our friend Vlad...
en.wikipedia.org...
the chart won't post nicely so one would have to go to the link...

The administration did not specify how many troops and aircraft would be sent to Africa, but the Post reported that the president had ordered four Osprey aircraft and 150 Air Force special operations members and airmen to Uganda.

www.foxnews.com...
hunting a demonized christian who hasn't been seen in 8 years...setting a precident?

what would it take to be made dictator for life?

a nuke in new york? ...here is a thought:
set off by not muslims, but white and black gun owning tea party american christians
( as we have seen in previous obama quotes the president seems to have hate like emotions for
american gun owning christians)
we will be coming for your guns now...say, whats that in that backpack in the the corner there
"white ( as opposed to what? black alciaduh?) alciaduh" boy?
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago14 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

if you think questioning someone who has been installed using vote fraud as an election tactic, on nukes is HATE,
you may be on the wrong thread

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

What vote fraud?

And did you miss where I said his using such an analogy wasn't clever, and wondered about the motivations behind it?

Do you have a reading problem, or are you just a birther?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I think Obama has created his own hate and seems to build to it, almost daily. Check headlines today for EPA action on broad private property jurisdiction and .. another Obamacare extension. Law is just a guideline for this President and I'm among those who would very much enjoy seeing him impeached and convicted. He has crossed the line at this point, more than once and in more than one way for technical things to get that far ...if Congress were an independent functioning body to handle anything of that sort. Which they aren't......

So, while Obama wants a break? None of us quite get what we want. Compromise. The American Way.

I will agree on one thing though. People do get worked up on the silliest side show red herrings, while the clock runs into more big things happening and less chance anything slows the full ride for the near 3 years to come. I'm not sure how this nation comes out on the other end of that, at this point. I really don't know.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Yusomad

These types of analogies did not used to be a problem when I was growing up or as it sets, with most other Presidents. So either Americans are becoming to stupid to too understand a simple analogy or the Presidents words are being twisted in the media.

This President has proven to me that no matter what your politics are, being only half white in the White House is a serious problem.

Really... You really played the race card
. I am dumbfounded by that.. albeit I shouldn't be tho... Everyone I know that does not like him has nothing to with skin and everything to do with his policies. So please drop the race card
it is getting old.

The sad fact of it is you cannot trust anything he says, only his actions and his actions always are 180 degrees of what he says.

Grim

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

What vote fraud?

And did you miss where I said his using such an analogy wasn't clever, and wondered about the motivations behind it?

perhaps you might go and read the thread
"vote fraud convictions" is the phrase you are looking for

consider also the war gaming of the exact scenario we are talkin about at the hague which had angela merkle so upset..
the facts of which negate your opinion quite drastically

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Danbones

AlphaHawk

What vote fraud?

perhaps you might go and read the thread
"vote fraud convictions" is the phrase you are looking for

consider also the war gaming of the exact scenario we are talkin about at the hague which had angela merkle so upset..
the facts of which negate your opinion quite drastically

and perhaps you misssed the photoshopped ids that have been posted for mr installation and can't face it
THAT TOPIC IS FOR ANOTHER THREAD

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join