It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"
Speaking at a brief news conference in the Hague, President Obama said he's more worried about a loose nuke being detonated in Manhattan than he is about Russia:

www.weeklystandard.com...

Are we being prepped for a false flag, and is Obama is telegraphing to Putin that he would happily start world war three just to spite Russia...because the US has been caught supporting alciaduh in syria and nazis in Ukraine, and is against the democratic process as expressed in Crimea?
or is the president really afraid Russia would start a MAD event?

what do you think ATS?

edit on Tueam3b20143America/Chicago26 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tueam3b20143America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: spedding

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All I can say:

And: brace brace brace.

Lets hope is not what we think.

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He's concerned about a loose nuke in New York?

Good.. I'm concerned about a loose cannon in Washington. (hands Obama a mirror) I see a MUCH bigger threat than any fantasy nonsense about some dreamed up nuke. Sorry.. not buying today. I'd had this crap peddled to my door of belief since I was a kid and Ronald Reagan was munching on Jelly Bellies.

That a President would make a comment like this just keeps building the feelings for why legally interupting this mans term with something like a trial could just save lives in the end.

Amateur hour is expensive and carries red ink when it's domestic policy. It's terminal and carries bodies stacked like cord wood ...in international matters.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Wow... i cant believe he actually said that.... interesting!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It would seem that threats of a FF setup would be better addressed on some diplomatic back channel somewhere-- the fact that came over the microphone and on camera is quite telling, isn't it? In fact and with our diplomatic relations so tenuous now, the POTUS is doing a world class job of scuttling the canoe.
Well, it looks like the coup in the Ukraine got sniffed out by even we the sheepies... we'll have to play the TCard again.

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Obama did not mean to say (or for you to hear) that there was a loose nuke problem and that he was worried about a loose nuke more than Russia. But that he was more worried about something that is clearly not a current threat than he does about Russia's threat level.

Okay that sounded messy so let me make it simpler for you guys by saying what he really said and doing so using something else.

---I am more worried about the sun not rising tomorrow than I am worried about Russia being a threat.---

He did not say "There is a loose nuke and intelligence that Manhattan has been targeted and this causes me much more concern that Russia at the moment".

Logic people, logic........
edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Do you remember this?

Two of the top nuclear commanders within the United States have now been terminated following the exclusive high level military leak report by Alex Jones and myself regarding the secret and unsigned nuclear weapons transfer from Dyess Air Force base to South Carolina. Disturbingly, the high level suspensions from top generals within the military establishment are not the only red flags to follow the leaked report.

www.globalresearch.ca...

8 Nuclear Weapons the U.S. has Lost?!

mentalfloss.com...

here is a good summary of past events which seriously gives one pause to consider Obams words in the vid in the OP

As you know, a B-52 bomber was equipped with six nuclear warheads mounted on Advanced Cruise Missiles and then flown from Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana on August 30. They were mounted on the wings of the bomber.

According to Michael Madsen's sources, a group of officers within the US Air Force became aware of the theft of these missiles and their nuclear warheads and intercepted them at Barksdale.

After this event somehow leaked to the media, the White House apparently scrambled to concoct a story to account for the theft. They came up with a lulu. They told us it was all a 'mistake'. The six nuclear warheads had been mistakenly mounted on Advanced Cruise Missiles, which were then mistakenly mounted on the wings of the B-52, and then mistakenly flown to Louisiana. If we are to believe the White House's absurd story, nobody among the crew of the bomber was even aware of the deadly cargos attached to the wings of their aircraft.

Wayne Madsen has reported that the nukes were destined for Iraq, but were intercepted by renegade officers of the US Air Force who are opposed to attacking Iran with nuclear warheads in a plan that was devised and was being allegedly overseen by Dick Cheney. According to Madsen, a U.S. attack on Iran using nuclear weapons was scheduled to coincide with Israel's September 6 air attack on a reputed Syrian nuclear facility in Dayr az-Zwar in northern Syria. The interception of the nuclear warheads apparently caused the White House cabal to defer an American coordination with the Israeli attack until such time as the problem of the intercepted nukes was resolved on the domestic front.

The activist group Citizens for Legitimate Government has come up with an astounding revelation that has been ignored by our controlled media. A spokesperson for the group has indicated that six members of the US Air Force who were directly involved in loading or transporting the missiles, were killed within 7 days of the Barksdale interception. Their deaths have been ruled 'accidents'. I repeat, these deaths happened within 7 days of the incident! The odds against this happening are mind boggling.
iamthewitness.com...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

What no one understands, let me spell it for you: why in eff name would he use such analogy with such a topic?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't think that is really his greatest concern he is just doing the best he can to sidestep the real issue so he can get attention back to the topic of the summit. Those saving himself from the real questions and concerns over the situation in Europe. Just my $.02

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
He's concerned about a loose nuke in New York?

Good.. I'm concerned about a loose cannon in Washington. (hands Obama a mirror) I see a MUCH bigger threat than any fantasy nonsense about some dreamed up nuke. Sorry.. not buying today. I'd had this crap peddled to my door of belief since I was a kid and Ronald Reagan was munching on Jelly Bellies.

That a President would make a comment like this just keeps building the feelings for why legally interupting this mans term with something like a trial could just save lives in the end.

Amateur hour is expensive and carries red ink when it's domestic policy. It's terminal and carries bodies stacked like cord wood ...in international matters.

I haven't looked for it Wrabbit, but I wonder if by now he shows up in a mirror anymore. Back to it-- I'm forced to agree this was an irresponsible comment mentioning a worst case scenario in an already delicate setting. It's almost like these guys are trying to start a fight with anybody so they can buy some new toys and use the new ones they haven't yet. Considering the overall performance of the last two joint strike fighters for only a minor example; they might want to keep those marbles in the bag.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Obama seems to be continuing the "keep everyone in fear" agenda. Gotta keep up the fear level. The 1% and banksters would never allow a false flag nuke strike in Manhattan, too close to home for many of them.

Anyone else notice that Obama seemed to be reading his answers directly off a teleprompter? Looked like someone was feeding him scripted answers.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"

Sarah Palin:
"Mr. President, The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke,”

Way'ta go Obama !!!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yusomad
reply to post by Mamatus

What no one understands, let me spell it for you: why in eff name would he use such analogy with such a topic?

Because he thinks Americans are smarter than they are? I have no idea why. He has made other analogies that were taken out of context as well. Seems to be a bit of his nature.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Well, since you just happened to mention it..I peeked into my deep archives of highly sensitive material, obtained at great personal risk of political penalty. (grin)

It seems someone caught a candid shot in an unguarded moment and...what do ya know? That's what the President sees in his mirror. (covers eyes with paws). It's worse than we thought!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

ISRAELI EMBASSY IN NYC A RADIATION HOT SPOT

cleveland.indymedia.org...

Israel closes embassies around the world as diplomats strike

www.reuters.com...

Netanyahu orders IDF to prepare for possible strike on Iran during 2014
Despite talks between Iran and West, senior officers tell MKs 10b shekels ($2.9b) allocated to IDF to prepare for possible attack.

www.haaretz.com...

could there be some connection?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Danbones

ISRAELI EMBASSY IN NYC A RADIATION HOT SPOT

cleveland.indymedia.org...

Israel closes embassies around the world as diplomats strike

www.reuters.com...

Netanyahu orders IDF to prepare for possible strike on Iran during 2014
Despite talks between Iran and West, senior officers tell MKs 10b shekels ($2.9b) allocated to IDF to prepare for possible attack.

www.haaretz.com...

could there be some connection?

Thats a fear, and Im not totally sold on bassago's idea of a "safe" manhattan, the whole 9/11 ordeal could have gone out of hand.

As always, watch what the other hand is doing.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Bassago

Obama seems to be continuing the "keep everyone in fear" agenda. Gotta keep up the fear level. The 1% and banksters would never allow a false flag nuke strike in Manhattan, too close to home for many of them.

Anyone else notice that Obama seemed to be reading his answers directly off a teleprompter? Looked like someone was feeding him scripted answers.

yes the fear card...or the pre set alibi card... In New York - ala Dr Strangelove

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan" Speaking at a brief news conference in the Hague, President Obama said he's more worried about a loose nuke being detonated in Manhattan than he is about Russia:

For the sake of logic and logic alone. There are two different quotes in the headline... Amazing how leaving a single word out changes the headline. Which word? Why it's the word "MORE".

This alone shows a lack of either the OP to properly write exactly what was said or the reporters to properly report what was said. Just one more trick used to twist the mans words into something that he did not say.

LOGIC and CRITICAL thinking skills are a bit lacking amongst Americans as of late. But at least Honey Boos Boos and Appalachia root digging shows are doing well.......
edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: gw

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

yes
which is why the Iran card has been mentioned in some of my posts since the OP

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I'm sorry but I think the OP is 100% right on and accurate to the context and statement.

Yeah...there may be a books worth of qualifiers that come after. Barack Obama uses his training as a practicing attorney to it's best end and has NO shortage of caveats or qualifiers to brain fart statements. However....that quote is what will be picked up by media, world wide. Not the qualifier. That quote is what will be repeated in word and print for weeks and months to come in other ways and the oddest of places, I have no doubt.

If the man cannot speak clearly and without need of caveat and qualifiers to something as dead serious as a Nuclear Weapon in New York City? He needs to return to being a community organizer. Maybe he was good at that...then again, maybe not.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join