It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lightedhype

Because this President makes poor assumptions regarding the overall intelligence of his fellow Americans.....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It was his own words he had no TelePrompTer.

Which makes it more strange.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by benrl

BenRl, You are actually spot on. I written about what my buddy at the Rand Corporation told me years ago was going to happen. Nearly everything he told me to watch for has happened. China and Russia have planed on devastating the USA economically for quite some time.

The wall coming down and China opening up to manufacturing was all part of the plan. We are not there yet but I am starting to think it is not far off.

Its genius if you add the China part, We stripped our manufacturing for them, WHY? CAPITALISM.

Make it cheep enough so we can make a huge profit? Shoot we will tear it all down for you...

Which equals financial instability, debt in equality, unemployment, over burdening of social programs...

Id almost say we got Long conned.
edit on 25-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Phoenix

Springer told me to be nice to people or else. So right now I am gonna bow out of this as it frustrates me to no end watching people twist logic to make a BS case.

As for the race card? Is it ANY secret that race has been an issue with this President? Perhaps I could tell you of how many times my Aunt and Uncle were called N-lovers while walking the Obama campaign trail in Arizona......

Race with this President is a huge issue and to deny it or not factor it in to an argument is simply embracing ignorance in my opinion.

Springer is right, I'll be nice right back.

I would agree some out there do consider his presidency through prejudiced closed minds. Not me or for that matter none I can recollect here on ATS - his racial makeup is of no concern at all. On the other hand he is just as much fair game as any other president for criticism on policy, speech and actions as any other in history.

The introduction of his race into this posting was derailing and making non factual excuses for his choice of speech and subject matter.

On the subject of his commenting about his larger worry of New York being hit with a loose nuke he needed no defending of the type offered in your post.

Seems no doubt or argument about what he said - nobody put words in his mouth, hopefully he was adlibbing his opinion as it were.

An opinion with huge ramifications.

edit on 25-3-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its on the money if you fold it up right.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by Danbones

Wow... i cant believe he actually said that.... interesting!

I can believe he said it, he spouts crap all the time. Nothing he says really surprises me anymore...

-SAP-
edit on 25-3-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So did he just admit there are nukes that are unaccounted for? I have to say, Obama, for being touted as being brilliant, makes Bush look like a much more polished statesman. Bush would never have made such a stupid remark.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

We will have to disagree about the huge ramifications. Currently President Obama is not worried about Russia and WW3 coming out of this. People are twisting the words and reading far more into them than they should. I was not pulling the race card so much as I was trying to point out the obvious bias in the headline and one of the reasons for it.

As I said earlier, Obama I am not a fan of. For what it is worth neither are my Aunt and Uncle and they walked the campaign trail to get him elected the first time around. His Presidency did me a favor though, I have been telling my family (hardcore Democrats) for years that voting by party and not principals is a serious issue. I also told them it matters not who your President is, they are all owned by big money. They finally see it, thanks to Obama.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yep, I can't tell you how many young can now say "thanks Obama"

For awakening them to the universal truth, the only Good politician is the one you just voted out of office.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Mamatus

Because this President makes poor assumptions regarding the overall intelligence of his fellow Americans.....

what was it Obama said about christians..bitter gun toting..

A political storm is brewing over Sen. Barack Obama's recent statements. Last Sunday, Obama was explaining his difficulty with winning over working-class voters in Pennsylvania and the Midwest, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions:
"And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said.

www.christianitytoday.com...

might explain the vote fraud convictions garnered by democratic party hacks while putting him on the ballot which he would not have been on without apparantly
darn dummies hate globalism - amnesty..free trade...gun confiscation..
and they support tax free churches, and tea parties...
they are all KKK christians...and preppers...and they don't like GAY people...like...

a couple nukes going off in NY might just might fix that...

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago46 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago04 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago55 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Your source "Christianity today" is about as unbiased as InfoWars and RT. IMO using such a source is immediate qualification for ignoring the content. That publication has a slant on every article they have.

Oh and it is not fair to say gun toting bitter Christians. Many of them don't own guns....

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

thesaneone

It was his own words he had no TelePrompTer.

Which makes it more strange.

Now I am concerned.

Someone or some thing has taken over Obama's body.

The real Obama can't speak without a teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bilk22

So did he just admit there are nukes that are unaccounted for? I have to say, Obama, for being touted as being brilliant, makes Bush look like a much more polished statesman. Bush would never have made such a stupid remark.

i just feel it may have been a thinly veiled threat
but to who?
patriots, white alciaduh, putin...iran...wall street ....everyone?

wouldn't dc be the first target if it was an enemy of the US?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Mamatus

Your source "Christianity today" is about as unbiased as InfoWars and RT. IMO using such a source is immediate qualification for ignoring the content. That publication has a slant on every article they have.

Oh and it is not fair to say gun toting bitter Christians. Many of them don't own guns....

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

It can be found in Politico.

He really did say what was quoted.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Given a single mis-step in wording turning into threads like this on the internet were I him I would say nothing publicly not completely prepped or on a not on a teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The truth can hurt. Please take note I clicked on that link and he was talking about a specific demographic. Given the demographic the truth is the truth.....

Oh and lets put the entire quote on the web and not just cherry pick the good parts shall we?

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Mamatus

Given a single mis-step in wording turning into threads like this on the internet were I him I would say nothing publicly not completely prepped or on a not on a teleprompter.

Yet he has been seen to speak without a teleprompter. The result is usually a garbled mess filled with ummms and ahhhs.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I was born and raised in a small town in Pennsylvania.

Would you be comfortable making such a generalized statement about the whole populations of small towns in a whole state, like the President did?

Was the President trying to point out that he was following in those other President's footsteps and letting us 'fall through' also? It actually got worse with him in office.
edit on b000000312014-03-25T14:10:11-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 25 Mar 2014 14:10:11 -0500200000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yup, I would. I would however avoid using words like "All, Always, Every, None or Never. They all invalidate a logical argument.

I live in an area that were it thought I supported Obama (I don't) it would be quite likely I would have no business. My landlord, neighbors and in fact my entire area is mostly Republican as hell, mostly gun toting, bitter anti-Obama Republicans and you can bet your last dollar that there is not a single black person living out here.

Can certain demographics be bent? That my friend is a silly question with an obvious answer.....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
NWO never wanted a new World War. The fact that they have done anything to establish their own people at the governments around the world can verify it. All they say is "World Peace. Fight for it", while they do a new war to countries they do not control every year.

They created Memorandums ( don't know if this is the correct word) around EU, they behaved people of Africa literaly like animals taking their land treasures and keeping them in constant civil wars and poverty, they created a World wide hateful spirit about the people in Middle East and named them all "terrorists", they created their new industries and factories in Asia and put people working for a slice of bread for 12-14 hours a day, they bankrupted South America and created their own home base in the North America treating people like slaves (Gov is OP, people's opinion non-existent).

Now, their person, their kid, claims about a "possible new threat" like they did with 9/11. I cannot explain why they would go to a war against Russia at this time. Yes, they control everyone apart Russia, yes Russia could destroy their plans in its area, but no Russia alone could never stop them.

As i was reading last week in a military magazine, the US could stand 2,5 World Wars at this time while Russia only 1. This was written to point the huge force the US alone w/o NATO has and to stop all the lies about any possible fear the US may have towards Russia.

So either NWO is losing it's mind and is afraid of Russia, which could mean many things, or they are pushing their plans to go faster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join