It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

his statement appears to apply to a terror plot being a bigger threat then ww3
since the other nations operating in a terroist manner with nuclear WEAPONS are basically israel and israel claims iran
and there are circumstantial events (posted) indicating israel's claim that they are gearing up to get the party started
might just be a little more then the usual rehtoric..

the iranian missle ship the iranians claim they didn't know about, or the iranian hijackers with the same pair of legs on the malaysian flight etc...
the use of the term at other times "radiological" which refers to medical radioactive materials etc

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

TownCryer
reply to post by Danbones

Aren't you guys ALWAYS preped for False Flag attacks. I mean, according to you, does ANYTHING at all just happen? Or is EVERYTHING some how connected to some government secret plan? Just curious. I bet if the President said it's a good idea to wear sun screen when you're outside, you guys would be all up in arms about the government's SPF False Flag, right? So tell me, does anything ever just happen? Or is everything a secret government plot?

Just so you know, this is not facebook, its ATS. This is THE cospiracy website so...
Now, if you like to rewrite your post, we will all understand.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

not to mention all the other false flags...trying to think of a war that wasn't started with a false flag......
..............hmmm................ummmmm..........then ....there was....nope ..........that....was a false flag......
maybe viet nam....the sailors who said the gulf of tonkin never happened were labeled conspiracy theorists....
.....tonkin never happened it turns out......remember the maine...false flag....riechstag fire..false flag....
i got it ..THE USS LIBERTY.....an actual provocation...oooops..haha....just no war....errr....?
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago34 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Danbones

3u40r15m
reply to post by benrl

An opinion is one thing. Expressing hate is another.

i don't see how:
one, the op quote is misleading
people are expected to listen to the words out of the horse's mouth
that is why the link to the horse's mouth is posted
and two,
how benri is interfering with free speech
or three
expressing hate
rather i detect a crude attempt at thread derailment with no substance behind it

No im not derailing the thread. Just reading the first page people have nothing but negative things to say about the President. He may not make the best decisions all the time but he has good intentions and only wants whats best for his people. Give him a little credit.
edit on 25-3-2014 by 3u40r15m because: typos

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ahem. He's more worried about a loose nuke in Manhattan than he is about Putin meaning he's not worried at all. The nuke being not likely. I guess it helps if like me you're sarcastic then you get sarcasm. You guys ?????

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Half way down the page someone else finally gets it.
Bravo
And thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Alex Jones...You made me spit out my rice. Please tell me there are not still people on this site who don't know what a farce that man is. Please tell me you're smarter than this.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

3u40r15m

Danbones

3u40r15m
reply to post by benrl

An opinion is one thing. Expressing hate is another.

i don't see how:
one, the op quote is misleading
people are expected to listen to the words out of the horse's mouth
that is why the link to the horse's mouth is posted
and two,
how benri is interfering with free speech
or three
expressing hate
rather i detect a crude attempt at thread derailment with no substance behind it

No im not derailing the thread. Just reading the first page people have nothing but negative things to say about the President. He may not make the best decisions all the time but he has good intentions and only wants whats best for his people. Give him a little credit.
edit on 25-3-2014 by 3u40r15m because: typos

yeah, we saw how obama care turned out..and off shoring the jobs, and the gun grabs, and the medical hooji arrests in legal states, and fast and furious....the vote fraud convictions that got him on the democratic ballot...etc etc benghazi, lybia, syria...koni ( been gone 8 years now lol)...bailouts bailins....aiding alCIADUH to kill christians..the poison gas in syria that was us backed rebels
yep he is a great guy

now he is possibly giving israel left cover to attack IRAN, certainly he has paid them to do it....

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Mamatus

Half way down the page someone else finally gets it.
Bravo
And thanks.

Yeah I got it, too - made me worry that I wasn't gonna fit in here anymore lol!

link   
I'm surprised he didn't say he was most concerned about Blackwater, Err, I mean terrorists running around America with backpack bombs.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The President is absolutely serious about the threat to Manhattan. That's why every night at 11:00PM there is a pause in programming on the closed circuit TV at the White House and a voice intones,

"It is now 11:00 PM. Do YOU know where Larry Silverstein is?"

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hmm , Now we know Why the Pretender in Chief Axed All those Top Military Men in Control of our Nuclear Arsenal . Easier for a Nuke to get " Lost " in Transit somewhere........

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

yes and he put a real dov zacheim type person in that job too

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Jansy

The reason he got elected was not just that a majority of America believed in change it was because Obama himself believed.

That is such bull#. His whole platform was nothing more then a sound bite that struck the hearts of hopeful people this world over. Sadly, It was the governments version of viral marketing which worked brilliantly. Heck, I voted for the scum but that being said, it really wouldn't make a difference who was elected. The only people duped by his "change" platform was "we the people". Do you genuinely think a sleazy CHICAGO politician doesn't know how the game is played?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
also Obama refered to nuclear weapons not missles or bombs specifically, which does not preclude dirty weapons that a state with out a missle or bomb arsenal might use...like Iran
there are also statements by the other guy about nuking charleston or new york...graham...within 6 months
wihch would be about ....soon from now

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Alex Jones...You made me spit out my rice. Please tell me there are not still people on this site who don't know what a farce that man is. Please tell me you're smarter than this.

alex jones?
wtf?
is he on cnn in the op now?
well ill be hornswaggled...
next
(when aj quotes Iserby's "the dumbing down of america" he aint kidding...tsk tsk)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

signalfire
Obama gets Daily Presidential Briefings all the time that talk about loose nukes, smuggled nukes, terrorist nuke plans, etc. It's a nifty way for the CIA and NSA to keep control over him. It's a wonder every President since Eisenhower hasn't spent the entire four to eight years hiding under the Resolute Desk.

That said, am I the only one that thinks that a bomb in Manhattan at the intersection of Wall Street and the Federal Reserve Building, along with another one halfway between Congress and the White House, wouldn't be a disaster so much as a Fresh Start?

Ya gotta laugh sometimes; first they couldn't wait to build these infernal devices, then they almost instantaneously lost control of them. Nuthin' like your own technology coming back to bite you in the ass.

But then they declare martial law in order to guarantee continuity of government.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

and like 911, all the criminal evidence of missing bazzillions goes poof

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
We'll have to see...watch certain families and companies to see if they start quietly moving out of Manhattan. If they do, maybe it's a sign that O was trying to give us a hint. Why would he do that? Because he's being told what to do, but he has a conscience and is trying to warn people. A nuke false flag might be a great cover for a collapsing Wall Street. Then the US puts the blame on Russia and nukes Moscow. Two birds, one nuke.

I agree with the posters who say that this is being misquoted and overblown. HOWEVER, just imagine if there was a plan to nuke Manhattan, and the President knew about it. He's been told by the Powers That Be that another, bigger 9/11 is a necessary evil, and he better go along with it or he and his family are dead. He has to keep it a secret, but the guilt of all the Americans who are going to die is making him suffer a breakdown. His statement might be a type of cryptic half-confession. Like if you cheated on your wife and in an emotional moment, blurted out some kind of Freudian slip like, "I'm more likely to cheat on my wife than I am to do ________."

edit on 25-3-2014 by Snsoc because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hmm , Now we know Why the Pretender in Chief Axed All those Top Military Men in Control of our Nuclear Arsenal . Easier for a Nuke to get " Lost " in Transit somewhere........

I'm not sure if you're kidding in saying that or not. However...the thought has crossed my mind along with a passing sick feeling. Just momentary from time to time, as I come across another story of a major strategic or tactical command being shaken up and morale being trash canned. Why...it's what the Russians would do, if they had Obama's ear.

(err.. did I say that? who knows.... )

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join