It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
russian marxism .. they have achieved their great philosophy ... Since the cold war .. russia has had a backbone.

obama just sent the moron joe biden out to reassure our allies. I can't think of a better way for obama to demonstrate how unserious he is. Americans don't even take biden the clown seriously.

One thing is for sure.. NOW, not months from now, is the time the USA to throw it's weight behind our NATO allies. All of them. If we don't do that things could get out of hand because Putin and his followers will start believing their own hype. History has shown how dangerous that can be.
Yes, Americans are tired of war. I get that. But showing weakness right now is the best way to invite it.
Obama will:
but we warned you of that.
Quote Obama:
---" Tell Putin to wait until after I'm reelected, when I have more freedom "--
Putin told Obama to pull out our missile defense systems in the EU.
Obama did.
Putin has war ships docked in Cuba,( our back door) Obama allowed it, & told his controlled media to be quiet about it,
they did.
Putin has just gotten a " green light " to open all his Global, air bases to military air traffic. Obama told his media to be quiet about it.
They are.
Two Nuclear Missiles, were found in a sea shipping container in Guatemala .( our back door ) They were shipped form No. Korea.
Obama told his bought off media to be quiet about it.
They are.
Putin launched a intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Obama told his lap dog media to be quiet about.
they are.
No. Korea launched 2 medium range missiles. Obama told his knee pads media to be quiet about it.
they are.
Obama claimed to be God,
three weeks ago in a speech to his ACA/obamacare volunteers
Quote Obama:
----------------" When you work for me, your doing Gods work "-------------
no one even took offence, so very sad.
We tried so hard to warn or just ask people to JUST LOOK,
at who & what, he REALLY is ,since 2002, before, they vote.
they didn't, and yelled down or accused anyone who tried to point out the truth as being " racist".
Well, now you have exactly what you wanted, a demonically controlled entity in a position of extreme power.
What you can do,
Get your Spiritual life right, pray.
It does not matter now, this cannot be stopped, it will now play out to it's inevitable conclusion.
The Holy Mother has been manifesting in Majagoria for some time now,Christ manifested in 1937 & again in 1949, in Poland,
we have free will, there perfect respecters of that, but they keep warning us, I'm afraid the majority did not listen, but ran into the tentacles of satan instead.
They ran to what has created there problems, to fix there problems.
so sad.
be well

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We will rue the day we ever elected this man to the office of POTUS. Most of us already do.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh right, the Democratic Party primaries in Indiana.

Nothing to do with Obama...unless you have proof otherwise (your opinion doesn't count) and wouldn't have affected the outcome anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Seems to me that every time 0bama is under pressure for something he said or did, his ploy is to change the subject..... especially if that 'said or did' turned out to be a failure. The most recent embarisment.. The ACA and it's winding down on the last day to sign up.
The US has about 316,000,000 citizens. Out of the 316,000,000 only around 5,000,000 have signed up for ACA. Being Mar 26, we only have 5 more days and ................ people are determined to defy 0bama and the ACA.
BIG embarasment for 0bama I'd say......... so what's he do..? Starts some dialogue on another topic not the least similar to ACA, ie. a Nuke in Manhattan....

We have to face the fact that 0bama is a blundering president. A community organizer and a president are as different as a cheerleader and a soldier. The biggest hurdle the US has to face, is waiting out this fools remaining term.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Because the people who voted for him don't have race issues.
We didn't want a republican in the white house . More people wanted the republicans out than not. Those of us who voted for him don't have a race issue. Liberals and the left are known for tolerance and forward thinking. The race issue is with the losers of the election. Always has been. I'm a democrat living in Virginia. I know what the popular view of this president is by the right. It's the same as it is for any African American. They still wish they'd won the war and could own them. I see it every day. My boss could be president... of the klan.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Of course, it's a Zionist plot behind Obama's statement about a nuke in Manhattan. (eyeroll)

"Jim Stone: Israel has a nuke in New York City. Australia guilty of laying false debris trail for MH370".

"TAP - Read that as a threat to Americans not to react aggressively against Israel for this latest false flag fail. The fail is massively humiliating for the Rothschild Zionists, indicating that they don't control the world's intelligence agencies and military forces as much as they thought they did. The threat of revenge against the world that's not obeying is the natural next step. My guess is that it will be highly counterproductive. Americans should demand the removal of Obama, and the impeachment of the Zionists that believe themselves in control of America....How much more evidence do they want"?
the-tap.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Remaining second term btw. Says it all as far as how people feel about his ability to lead no?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Please refrain from making blanket statements about how Americans feel especially in light of the fact that the man and his choice for vice president were elected twice.
I don't think Mr. Biden is a fool. I'm American and you don't speak for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Again? No "most" of us don't. You do. The only opinion you are entitled to express is your own. Don't try to justify it by imagining that you're part of a large group and you're speaking for that group. You're not. It's a common tactic used to garner support for personal views. " I speak for the majority" thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reminds me of george bush on 911
they KNEW he wasn't a target...
funny how obama isn't worried about the most obvious terrorist target

the spincyclists in washingmachineton DC

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Not sure if I read your reply correctly but are you suggesting that everyone who did not vote for Obama is a racist? Or are you saying only republicans are racist?

If you answer yes to either question then this conversation is over.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Mamatus
Obama did not mean to say (or for you to hear) that there was a loose nuke problem and that he was worried about a loose nuke more than Russia. But that he was more worried about something that is clearly not a current threat than he does about Russia's threat level.

Okay that sounded messy so let me make it simpler for you guys by saying what he really said and doing so using something else.

---I am more worried about the sun not rising tomorrow than I am worried about Russia being a threat.---

He did not say "There is a loose nuke and intelligence that Manhattan has been targeted and this causes me much more concern that Russia at the moment".

Logic people, logic........
edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

There are some basics that need to understood.
1. Do not impose "logic" into politics

2. Communication at it's very essence is a form of manipulation or coercion.
Given that the POTUS is a politician and politicians speak to manipulate, coerce, and control I can understand the OP's response to the POTUS mentioning "nuke" and "Manhattan" together.

I don't disagree with where you are coming from with your interjection of "logic" either. I believe that when a politician says certain things that make one take notice like nuke in Manhattan it is correct to question those "strange" words flying out of his/her mouth.

Just like Lindsey Graham's strange remark about nukes in Charleston Harbor last year. It was off the cuff, it was completely strange, and it was meant to create a level of fear. Was he hinting at a FF attack? Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter, ever since 9/11 politicians are increasingly using fear-based language.

And what's worse, we've seen an increase in what many believe are FF attacks on Americans.

Politics =/= logic
edit on 26-3-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Having just saw the section of the speech he was giving I was amazed at how out context the OP really is.

These two scenarios are not the same:

1. The POTUS saying out of nowhere "I am concerned about a nuke in Manhattan"
2. The POTUS answering a question about how concerned he is with the actions of Russia, "Russia is doing something wrong but it's not my biggest safety concern. I am more concerned with a nuke going off in Manhattan than I am with the actions of Russia"

They are not the same and people answer questions like this on a daily basis. Hell I have had questions like that asked of me with information to my specific field and I answered in essentially the exact same manner. Does that mean I am setting my company up for a false flag?

Context is key when reporting information and in this case the context of the statement was not given. The OP left out a key word in what was said and that was more.

I am not a fan of this current President but their are people here that would find something wrong if he said , "The Sky is blue"

edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3111pam by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

How about you check his approval rating, that pretty much speaks for the majority of Americans.
This reply is just for Autumnwitch.
edit on 26-3-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

opethPA
Having just saw the section of the speech he was giving I was amazed at how out context the OP really is.

These two scenarios are not the same:

1. The POTUS saying out of nowhere "I am concerned about a nuke in Manhattan"
2. The POTUS answering a question about how concerned he is with the actions of Russia, "Russia is doing something wrong but it's not my biggest safety concern. I am more concerned with a nuke going off in Manhattan than I am with the actions of Russia"

They are not the same and people answer questions like this on a daily basis. Hell I have had questions like that asked of me with information to my specific field and I answered in essentially the exact same manner. Does that mean I am setting my company up for a false flag?

Context is key when reporting information and in this case the context of the statement was not given. The OP left out a key word in what was said and that was more.

I am not a fan of this current President but their are people here that would find something wrong if he said , "The Sky is blue"

edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3111pam by opethPA because: (no reason given)

Context means nothing to the doom and gloomers on here. Every word in and by by itself is a conspiracy to most people on here.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Mamatus

Yusomad
reply to post by Mamatus

What no one understands, let me spell it for you: why in eff name would he use such analogy with such a topic?

Because he thinks Americans are smarter than they are? I have no idea why. He has made other analogies that were taken out of context as well. Seems to be a bit of his nature.

It probably is his nature to think people have enough common sense to understand the analogy..... obviously at least on ATS he is wrong, but I don't think that he's the one that needs to look at the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

signalfire
Obama gets Daily Presidential Briefings all the time that talk about loose nukes, smuggled nukes, terrorist nuke plans, etc. It's a nifty way for the CIA and NSA to keep control over him. It's a wonder every President since Eisenhower hasn't spent the entire four to eight years hiding under the Resolute Desk.

History Channel has been talking about Rogue Nuclear Bombs in Manhattan for years now. But to hear this from the Presidents #ing mouth scares the # out of me. Something most of recently happened and they are just covering it up for the President to say something like this. 

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by thesaneone

Because the people who voted for him don't have race issues.
We didn't want a republican in the white house . More people wanted the republicans out than not. Those of us who voted for him don't have a race issue. Liberals and the left are known for tolerance and forward thinking. The race issue is with the losers of the election. Always has been. I'm a democrat living in Virginia. I know what the popular view of this president is by the right. It's the same as it is for any African American. They still wish they'd won the war and could own them. I see it every day. My boss could be president... of the klan.

You mean the people that voted for him didn't have race issues with his 50% African American part right? What about his White half? Do you like his White half too? Did you know that he does not like his white half? His book say's so.

When you say those who voted for him don't have race issues, you really should mention both his races since he represents blacks, and whites equally. Wouldn't this be more accurate?
Tolerance and forward thinking are what liberals are known for? Wow what an incredible delusion...As long as it is done their way and has first been vetted and approved in their short list of tolerated items would be more honest.

How can you say people who didn't vote for him are racist when he is equally 2 different races? Isn't that a contradiction? Do they love him and hate him at the same time? How does that work?
edit on 26-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Y3K89

Please refrain from making blanket statements about how Americans feel especially in light of the fact that the man and his choice for vice president were elected twice.
I don't think Mr. Biden is a fool. I'm American and you don't speak for me.

Dropping the bomb on that one ...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Stevemagegod

signalfire
Obama gets Daily Presidential Briefings all the time that talk about loose nukes, smuggled nukes, terrorist nuke plans, etc. It's a nifty way for the CIA and NSA to keep control over him. It's a wonder every President since Eisenhower hasn't spent the entire four to eight years hiding under the Resolute Desk.

History Channel has been talking about Rogue Nuclear Bombs in Manhattan for years now. But to hear this from the Presidents #ing mouth scares the # out of me. Something most of recently happened and they are just covering it up for the President to say something like this. 

You really think that don't you? If he had said he was more concerned that his wife might have an affair with the milkman than any possible threat from Russia would you then look to see what the milkman might be up to? It's an analogy about the level of threat he feels Russia are currently posing, not everything is a conspiracy!!!
edit on 26-3-2014 by uncommitted because: grammar

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join