It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama: "I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan"- prep for a false flag?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM

I am an ''Inverted Narcissist'' because I believe Americans have become the most ignorant, self obsessed maniacs on the face of the earth?

No you are a stereotyping, prejudiced, discriminatory individual because of what you claim to believe about all "Americans".

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
What a poor choice of words. How can the POTUS say something so frightening, so carelessly?
After 911?
Is he trumping one fear with another in an effort to change the subject?
Gives me a sick feeling.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
Somebody should shoot these fools.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:06 PM
reply to post by Danbones

Sanctions don't work as a deterrent but to the contrary only stand to escalate tensions!
We need to choose any retaliation carefully and I don't believe this is the best move!
Instead of causing tensions through sanctions maybe we should try to lead by example
and stop invading every country we choose to because of what they have or where they

As for a Nuke going off in NYC. I doubt it would ever happen and may more likely see
one used in DC! There is no move any of our adversaries need to take other then investing
in brooms and shovels because we are doing a pretty good job destroying ourselves!
If they wanted to speed up our demise they need only do this economically! With the
hole we have dug for ourselves it would not take much but a small nudge for us to fall.
So as far as risking a nuclear conflict with America it's not really worth the risk unless
America does something really devious and underhanded! This does not rule out a terror
plot by either rogue nations, groups or even a FFA! If this is the case it will lead to wide
scale conflicts, conventional or otherwise! Let us Pray that Americans start to wake up from
their slumber to bring change to the leadership of our FUBAR executive, legislative and
judicial or all may be lost!

Good luck fellow truth seekers and God bless.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM

Leo Strauss
What a poor choice of words. How can the POTUS say something so frightening, so carelessly?
After 911?
Is he trumping one fear with another in an effort to change the subject?
Gives me a sick feeling.

How? It's what they do!!

It's why the OP has every right to be a little bothered by it. But people suggesting that everyone will find "doom in anything" are also right to a degree.

It's not a matter of context. It's a matter of continued use of suggestive fear-based language to remind the American people WHY WE NEED GOVERNMENT.

He could have chosen SO many different ways to say that he wasn't worried about Russia. BUT HE DIDN'T. Instead, he chose to reference nukes + Manhattan.

I'm not jumping on this with the belief there will be nukes in Manhattan. I'm pointing out the painfully obvious state of affairs in this country - the use of fear language ever since 9/11 to control or remind Americans "what might happen." Is it worth getting worked up over? Not to me, I don't live in Manhattan.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM

First the OP Obama was misquoted.
Secondly, he is stating that he is more concerned with Terrorism than Russia...that Terrorism is the greater threat.
Thirdly....his statement is nothing more than saving face based on the debate between Obama and Romney where Romney stated that the biggest threat to the US was Russia. Seems that Mr. Obama made fun of that, basically calling Romney an idiot for believing so.

Hmm...who is the idiot now?

(don't get me wrong, I am not a Romney fan, but I am also, most assuredly not an Obama fan.)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
reply to post by Yusomad

Just so you know, when you label EVERYTHING as a 'False Flag' your credibility shrinks to zero. Just so you know. Feel free to re-post whatever overblown, non-existant False Flag warning again. We'll understand.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:27 PM

It would seem that threats of a FF setup would be better addressed on some diplomatic back channel somewhere-- the fact that came over the microphone and on camera is quite telling, isn't it? In fact and with our diplomatic relations so tenuous now, the POTUS is doing a world class job of scuttling the canoe.
Well, it looks like the coup in the Ukraine got sniffed out by even we the sheepies... we'll have to play the TCard again.

. So do you think that the missing Malaysian 777's been deplaned on Diego Garcia, the 20 or so cloaking device engineers shuffled off to who knows where, the remaining expendable passengers were...... expendable, the plane was stripped, repainted and converted to initiate a big FF?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM

Obama: Well That's Embarrassing, No One Clapped 3/25/2014

In the past
when the president has needed to ..ahem..unite the nation,
then the "either you are with us, or you are against us " terrorism card often gets played

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
Well i suppose you could look at it this way:
On the premise that Obama sees the threat of nuclear terrorism as greater than the threat of WW3 it could be said that the problems he will face after an event of nuclear terrorism will be greater than those he faces after a nuclear war.

Yea, I'm saying he would feel more pain and would find it harder to deal with the prospect of nuclear terrorism on home soil - as this could create a whole host of security... blame... economical and health problems. Than the prospect of WW3, in which most of his current problems would end (in apocalyptic flames) and he would be off in a bunker somewhere - safe sound and snug.

You could call this a creepy and fear mongering thought yet it scares me that this could actually be true.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:02 PM

Well That's Embarrassing, No One Clapped 3/25/2014

Lol! What a great video! I like how Obama talks about what America has always believed in..."Privacy, rule of law, individual rights", meanwhile the NSA do away with the first, a corrupt and carefully chosen Judiciary do away with the second and third. No wonder nobody clapped. I bet he can't wait to finish his term amd become a has-been!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
Many, if not most, people suffer from fear of the unknown...blah.

This president is the guy who got OBL, I trust him implicitly.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM

Obama did not mean to say (or for you to hear) that there was a loose nuke problem and that he was worried about a loose nuke more than Russia. But that he was more worried about something that is clearly not a current threat than he does about Russia's threat level.

Okay that sounded messy so let me make it simpler for you guys by saying what he really said and doing so using something else.

---I am more worried about the sun not rising tomorrow than I am worried about Russia being a threat.---

He did not say "There is a loose nuke and intelligence that Manhattan has been targeted and this causes me much more concern that Russia at the moment".

Logic people, logic........
edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

Awwww don't say that... Feed the trolls and conspiracy theorists

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:33 AM
No one took Graham's histrionics seriously when he tried this stunt.Same with Obama's comments.Yes,yes he's the president but you know his handlers are gonna play the fear card during the build up to mid-terms.Next week he will be bleating about how huge a threat The Russians are it depends on his poll numbers.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:48 AM
No, it's not a prep for a false flag, OP. Furthermore, you are taking the president's quote out of context. He said something to the effect that he is more concerned/worried about a loose nuke in Manhattan (or anywhere else in the US for that matter) than he is about the regional power Russia re-annexing an old province that it had for hundreds of years.

I for one agree with him. Worrying about Crimea becoming part of Russia again through some shenanigans on Russia's part is a far smaller concern than the detonation of a rogue nuclear device in some major city in the US. Are you suggesting otherwise?

But a lot of ATS'ers have a lot of hate for Obama and a woody for false flag operations. What's new?

Not being an apologist or Obushma either. He also basically excused the US's illegal war in Iraq by comparing it to Russia's re-annexation of Crimea, and saying "at least we went to the UN and tried to get permission before we invaded a country (illegally, which resulted in the deaths of more than one hundred thousand human beings)"

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:55 AM

According to Bruce Cathie who workout out the harmonic relationship the world has with matter and energy a nuclear weapon cannt not just be triggered. If it isn't deonated at precise time with sun having the correct harmonic aligning with the location its triggered, then the best the weapon can do is realise a burst of radiation with no explosion. I think Bruce Cathie was correct because using his harmonic maths he could predict correctly to the second the French carried out a series of nuclear test detonations. The point im making is that suitcase nuclear device cant be triggered by any one other than a person/s who understand harmonic maths. This is secret knowledge only held by governments. Therefore if one went of it has to be a false flag.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:10 AM

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:11 AM
Places not to go to on holiday... America... check.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:32 AM
Obama had his chance to conduct a full and open investigation into 9/11 but he sat on his hands and that says to me he is working for the same masters (International bankers) as his predecessor and cannot be trusted as far as you can spit.

Why would these crazy people use nukes when it would contaminate good fracking ground under your feet, destroy building and real estate when they have biological weapons that can do a much better job and then let big pharm who helped to develop these weapons in the first place make a killing by selling a vaccine to anyone that has $250,000 to spare.

Just put a story out that Kim from North Korea did it but this time wait more than a day before you find his passport with a hand written confession just laying about in the middle of the road and most Americans will fall for the plot.

Fracking and Pensions will start a war alright but just when this might happen is anyone's guess and that is why I see a chance of culling the masses before they rise up and take back what is rightfully theirs might just have some truth to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:51 AM
Lets go another route with this..

If the horrible and evil MSM did this how would people respond?

By that I mean If they reported something out of context, left key words out and then reported it as fact.. If the MSM did that people here would be in an uproar so what is the difference between that and the OP?

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>