It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yes, i totally agree with you. this could be a fire (lithium batteries ect ect). then, flight crew incapacitation and auto-pilot wierdness.

but if we were always to accept the mundane explanation, we'll never realize our true reality.

i'm going to bed now. thanks all, see ya tomorrow.

kirk out

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
all these CT theorists are really getting on my nerves.

i know this is a theory forum but jesus christ.

the story is the story. that's it. for f*cks sake
edit on 24-3-2014 by CleanCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

DistantThunder
I think the authorities are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

A Big Black Hole....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone would know an estimate regarding how long before debris like lifejackets,,anything that floats,etc
will start to wash up on WA and possibly SA and VIC beaches? and the protocol for handing in these 'suspicious objects' as they like to call them.?
Lots of surfers ,fishermen and beachcombers frequent the coastline ,so most likely something will be spotted soon .No?
The picture is just off images so not sure how accurate. Awaiting expert confirmation

edit on 25-3-2014 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
it is extremely unacceptable that such a devastating information is given by SMS. And who was the sender ? Malaysian Airways Call Centre?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

matthuber
it is extremely unacceptable that such a devastating information is given by SMS. And who was the sender ? Malaysian Airways Call Centre?

I think they did call everyone they could, then sent out the SMS afterwards.

EDIT: here, they tried to tell people in person and by phone first.
www.slate.com...
e dit on 25-3-2014 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Still I think it is a mistake. If they could not reach somebody, the SMS should have said to contact immediately somebody or a number for urgent information

They used the SMS just to be able to state "we contacted all passangers relatives" before the news spread the media

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Okay.

Obviously something sha ft is going on and, im not the type to jump to it, but the Malaysian govt or some govt is in on it.
Its not batteries or any of those garbage ideas.

They are saying this plane flew and flew into the middle of nowhere in tobthe Indian ocean where it had to go down due to no fuel.

That doesnt really mesh with deleted flight simulator data and pre entered coordinates. Who needs to plan to fly a plane out of gas in the middle of nowhere.

It is convenient if you need an excuse for why a plane full of people will never be found.

Im calling official conspiracy.
edit on 25-3-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

To a degree, I do appreciate your responses...

& I have tried researching your reply content/key words via Google with conflicting results...

Says Who to back up your sweeping comments? Is it possible for you to provide source(s) for your remarks so that we can get access the source(s)? How are your many claims backed up? (Requesting versions of alternate sources besides the Malaysian Airlines or Government)

I just believe that the relatives/victims of this flight of mystery deserve better than pure speculation, don't you?

If not for them, then at least for the quest for truth for all humankind going forwards...

Ty...

Off-topic: my father was in USAF during Vietnam era, & I wish I could speak to him, but unfortunately he has passed on, & I'm not sure with all the new technologies he would be privy to new technologies anyway...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

A number of my responses are based on experience, and information that is not on the web. For international airspace, and military flights, and intercepting them, then you need to read up on the ADIZ. As long as they stay out of that area, then they wouldn't be intercepted.

For the radar there is a good description of the beam path and range.

Here's another one.

Radar facilities are based on land, and each one has a range of about 200 miles (320 kilometers), McGuirk said. So passenger jets on transoceanic flights do go off the radar map for a period of time — but that doesn't mean nobody's keeping tabs on them.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Out to research as possible, then...thanks for resources...

Could you describe your experience more, I.e., as a pilot, maintenance, ATC & in what capacity, I.e., military, commercial, private, etc.?

That would add to your credibility for me at least...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Beyond studying everything I could and can get my hands on, almost 30 years as a ramp rat on military bases (I literally grew up on the ramp). Everything from changing brakes on aircraft, to troubleshooting systems on board. A limited amount of flight time in both powered and unpowered aircraft before money became an issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We have a plane that:

Reportedly deliberately shut off the majority of systems that would allow tracking
Made an abrupt turn to go completely off course
Dropped altitude drastically, but no accounts of crashing
Was seen by witnesses flying low over islands (and not one mention of distress)
Has been missing for weeks
Has no distress calls from the pilots to indicate a mechanical problem

To me, this all adds up to taking the plane, landing it, offloading something or someone.
Then, for coverup, they simply take the plane back up with persons not needed (or their bodies), and then crash it (getting out before the crash no doubt).

They had to want something or someone (or many someones) on that plane, otherwise they would have simply blown it up if for terrorism. Besides, terrorists want to make a symbolic statement. An obscure plane in an obscure nation is not the way to do it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

dashdespatch
Shot down on its way to a suicide trip to Diego Garcia?

good theory, very possible, I do think it may have been shot down and all this confusion is a way to deviate from the facts.

One interesting thing... if you go to google maps and find Diego Garcia Base, zoom out a bit and north of it is a large part which appears to be covered up or censured. Anyone have any idea why? Is this just a glitch? I don't know how to attach the screenshot

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is story about it flying and crashing on its own in the south indian ocean is so bogus.... flying down that way it would have crossed right over Cocos Keeling island which has a nice runway/airport. Their radar wouldn't have picked up an rouge plane flying their way or over their heads? I doubt it could have "hidden" in traffic since I doubt there's much air traffic going that way. Lets say they didn't see it.... You are going to tell me that the Diego Garcia base in the Indian ocean, with all their sophisticated radar also didn't see this plane flying solo down the Indian Ocean? I'm sure with all that air force and naval fire power that base is well guarded with radar surveillance, surely they saw MH370 that night...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

The flight path, as determined took them north of Cocos Island out of radar range, before turning south. And nowhere near Diego Garcia. Unless it's an OTH-B, which hardly anyone operates now, it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is, it's still limited by the horizon as to how far it can see.

But even if they did see it, there was no reason to suspect it was the missing flight. It could very easily be an unidentified military flight. With no transponder you can't tell what it is. And if they don't have a Primary radar that can see out far enough, they wouldn't even see it outside the TCA.
edit on 3/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The flight path, as determined took them north of Cocos Island out of radar range, before turning south. And nowhere near Diego Garcia. Unless it's an OTH-B, which hardly anyone operates now, it doesn't matter how sophisticated it is, it's still limited by the horizon as to how far it can see.

But even if they did see it, there was no reason to suspect it was the missing flight. It could very easily be an unidentified military flight. With no transponder you can't tell what it is. And if they don't have a Primary radar that can see out far enough, they wouldn't even see it outside the TCA.
edit on 3/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

well that's assuming the flight path they are telling us is accurate, which at this point is just speculation with no real proof.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's based on radar, and Inmarsat data. The radar showed it going north of the islands, then it turned south once it was out to sea.

Sooner or later some data has to be accepted. Or should we throw everything out, that doesn't fit into the current pet theory?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It's based on radar, and Inmarsat data. The radar showed it going north of the islands, then it turned south once it was out to sea.

Sooner or later some data has to be accepted. Or should we throw everything out, that doesn't fit into the current pet theory?

Which is what I have been saying for a while, not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy not everything is a lie, there's some truth in this.

1) There WAS a flight.. it took off.
2) It DID have contact for a while
3) Something or Someone (we really don't know) disabled the transponder and comm systems.
4) Someone or Something turned the plane..
5) It kept pinging for 7 hours and data shows it went south.

After that it gets into the realm of Why and How and What.... We all have our theories, and we all would love nothing better than to blame this on Israel or the US but sometimes, and I had to learn this the hard way, a plane is just a plane, and we could all end up finding out that it was the total incompetence of the Govt of Malaysia and NOT some massive conspiracy that caused all of the conflicting information..

Until we know the What happened and the Who happened we can only speculate, while that's fun to do, 235 innocent people probably died and we shouldn't lose sight of that..

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Zaphod58

why isn't Malaysia releasing the radar info that China is demanding? From what we saw it turned south west, not south. South west takes it towards the Maldives, not down to Australia. Where is the radar info showing its going south?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join