It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

djz3ro
What I love about this is that not 1 but 2 pilots have now thrown their tuppence worth in the ring about how they find this all to be suspect yet so many people are banging on about how the OS makes sense...

noticed that too, did you?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

vkey08

LightningStrikesHere
SMH.....

Sounds like a desperation story...

I don't buy it

Just saying...

I don't think so, sometimes an accident is just an accident, and that's very well what this may be, we just don't know the Why's yet...

I believe that there is every chance it was just an accident, BUT, there are too many strange events that would lead a curious and open mind to think that there may of been a little more to it than just an accident.

** 20 employees on board that worked for a company that dealt in technology that involved "cloaking" of planes.
** The seemingly deliberate time wasting immediately after the incident, when this was the most crucial time to be searching.
** The constant contradictions from nations in the information released.
** The mobile phones of victims still ringing well after the incident.
** The mainstream media complaining about all the "conspiracy theories" being presented, when THEY were the worst offender for it.
** People on board with fake identities.
** The plane not carrying it's full load of passengers so that extra "cargo" could be put on board. No explanation as to what that "cargo" was.
** The constant attempts by the media to pin it all on the pilot and co-pilot, despite admitting that they do NOT know what happened.

These are just a few things that come to mind over the last few weeks. Again, I hope it was just an accident. But when you look at the things I mention, then no one can really say that this is a straight up and down case of a terrible accident. And when it's not straight up and down, then it is going to get looked at from every angle. It is all the holes in the official versions that leads people to ask more questions.
My personal take on all of this is, it all has to do with the 20 employees on board, and what they may of been working on, or knew. Or I should say, it all has to do with the company that they worked for. If "cloaking" is being used as a form of technology, then you can be sure eventually it will be tested on a test case to see what it's full potential is.
If it was just an accident, then that plane is at the bottom of the ocean somewhere. But if this company is involved, then that plane landed at an unmarked, or very isolated runway. The occupants of the plane were either killed, or have now accepted a large payout, a new identity and a new life.

The biggest thing that stands out to me is that I heard about the possible connection with this flight and that company after 2 days on ATS, yet still to this day I have not heard the Australian media mention this connection ONCE. Not ONCE !
Wouldn't you at least mention this connection [considering the other ludicrous theories they promoted] if you had a plane that just disappeared from radar, yet had 20 employees of a company on board that dealt with this very technology ?
Yet the Australian media has not mentioned it ONCE. They have come up with 3 unproven claims against the pilot and co-pilot and seemed happy to spread these lies, yet cannot mention that connection ONCE. Not ONCE !

Maybe the 20 employees connection hits to close to home, and the media has been warned off reporting on this connection. I mean c'mon people, how many outrageous theories have we heard from the worlds media since the incident, yet how many of the worlds media have even mentioned this connection, let alone investigated it, as any decent media outlet would. It's called Journalism, as opposed to the sensationalism that we now know the media by !

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

1FreeThinker
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I have to agree with you on this one. MAYBE the whole thing is just one big accident and chain of unfortunate circumstances but I've never bought into that many coincidences happening. As far as I'm concerned, there's just far too many unanswered questions for this to resolved by an 'official news release' stating that the plane has crashed into the ocean and NO ONE survived either. No distress calls and a few pieces of wreckage that may or may not be the actual plane. I suspect that this enigma may never be completely answered if everyone accepts the official story as 'the whole truth'. We've just got to keep on asking questions and doing some digging. My final thoughts are a true prayer for all of the people who were aboard this flight. I'm truly sorry that the family, friends and acquaintances of those on this flight have had to deal with so many unanswered questions for far too long!

They said the same thing about Steve Fossett. That mystery wasn't solved until two years later. If there is wreckage on the water, then the storms will soon scatter all over the ocean.

news-beta.slashdot.org...

news.slashdot.org...

news.slashdot.org...

tech-beta.slashdot.org...

edit on 26-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

The Freescale connection wasn't mentioned on any mainstream news here in North America either. CNN has had 24/7 coverage of the missing plane and interviewed about a zillion experts over the last two+ weeks. Not one person mentioned a possible motive for the hijack theory or that US base Diego Garcia is right there yet have not been forthcoming with any satellite info that might shed some light. This entire event stinks and I'm glad the families are not taking it sitting down.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The French satellite pics of possible "122 pieces of debris". The search has been called off again today due to bad weather.

edit on 26-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Daughter2

F4guy

Flavian
reply to post by micpsi

Basically though, who knows? That is what the black box is for. I only hope they can locate it - does anyone know the depth pressures they can withstand?

They can transmit up to a depth of 14,000-20,,000 feet, depending on the model.

So what is the official explanation of why they haven't received a signal from the black box? There is supposed to be at least a few on the airplane and also tracking devices that give off signals on every life boat on the plane.

The signal from the DFDR and CVR "black" boxes (actually they are orange) is acoustic, not electronic, and have a best case range of 2 miles. It's like trying to hear someone whisper from somewhere in a 28 million square mile room. And the life raft ELTs are at 121.5 MHz and/or 243 MHz in the VHF and UHF bands so they are line of sight and wholly attenuated by wave action. And they are only activated by inflation of the raft. They are not immersion activated.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Cibalia
reply to post by DarksideOz

The Freescale connection wasn't mentioned on any mainstream news here in North America either. CNN has had 24/7 coverage of the missing plane and interviewed about a zillion experts over the last two+ weeks. Not one person mentioned a possible motive for the hijack theory or that US base Diego Garcia is right there yet have not been forthcoming with any satellite info that might shed some light. This entire event stinks and I'm glad the families are not taking it sitting down.

Maybe because the Malaysian Division of Freescale makes PPC Chips for embedded kiosks in malls.. they have zero to do with US Defense contracting.. that's all handled in Texas...

Yeah you heard it, PowerPC chips. (i think they are up to what would be the G6 if Apple was still using them) great processors, pretty useless however nowadays outside of specific niche applications, and running certain types of *nix machines.. Malaysia has always been the place they manufacture and do QC on the PowerPC Platform chipsets, not defense department cloaking technology...

Now. While I love the PPC chip and continue to keep an older G5 machine here to play certain games on, they aren't used anymore for much, and I would venture a guess that no terrorist or government would care one way or another if some people that worked in that division (the Power division) went missing or not.. We all do because well it has the makings of a great story, but it's not really anything to be too concerned about..

(and yes I know it's not technically called the PPC anymore it's Power Platform, i just love the olden days where it WAS PowerPC)

Edit to add: they are currently on the G8 chip, not the G6 according to IBM who is also part of the Power ISA platform development.
edit on 2732014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is it! Oh, wait, not really - a history of Flight 370 object spotting

www.cnn.com...

Gee a title that sounds like something I've just written not too long ago !!

Interesting info though:

For instance, images taken by a Thai satellite and released Thursday showed about 300 objects ranging in size from 6 feet (2 meters) to 50 feet (15 meters).

300 now...

Still interesting:

One object was "a gray or green circular object," and the other was "an orange rectangular object,"according to AMSA.

Could very well be from MH370:

"The gray/green is the color of the inside of the aircraft," she said. "A great number of pieces of metal and other things in the aircraft are of gray/green color, everything from the metal in the fuselage and pieces of the mechanical parts..."

Orange and bright yellow "are the color of the emergency escape slides, the life rafts inside the plane,"

Too bad they canceled the search today due to the bad weather. To confirm the debris would bring closure to the families.

Yet, I have a feeling that many questions would remain unanswered and that we might never really find out what happened.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dear Conspirators, story makers, liars and confused folks,

I am an American who moved to Malaysia in 2012 after all the madness of 9/11.
It's been roughly 12 years here now and I have to stand and give my honest opinion about Malaysian Airline MH370 and the people of Malaysia, The speculations that is plaguing many world folks of what happened to MH370 is either extreme or racist or just confused of reality. I am reading many comments here or other related forums and so amazed how fast minds wonder from what may be the real reality that the plane was having technical problems rendering the ability to control it.
I met the pilot once during a Television commercial shoot at the airport and was a humble friendly and smart guy.
Yes there are political problems here between each parties and at this time we can't rule out foul play but for now we need to find the black boxes,we need to do more investigations.
Okay so Malaysia is not highly advanced as other worldly nations are, but rest assure Malaysia is a beautiful country and the people too.
I can't sit here and read and see all the negative talk about them.
Malaysia Airlines has one of the most safest airports in the world and have a good safety record for 20 years or so, when i left L.A.X. via Malaysia those flight attendants were the most kindest people I ever seen on any other flight companies, I had a huge fear of flying due to all the talk about 9/11 hijackings, all the talks about Muslims going to kill me and so on... Well Malaysia is not Iraq,Pakistan,Afghanistan or any other high alert terrorists supporting country. Malaysia is most likely the most friendliest safe Islamic countries in the world.

Not even once in my 12 years I have been threatened,insulted or even terrorized in anyway, The people matter of fact in Malaysia admires America, just because you see a few news flicks of happenings in Malaysia does not deem Malaysia a terrorist country, yeah there are political conflicts, but tell me one country that is not?
The pilot of MH370 is not a terrorists, he is not a radical nut, and he is not a bad guy at all, all this negative talk about him being a possible terrorists is crazy, why does people all the time have to degrade a person before the case is solved?
There is 26 nations in on the search for MH370 and each is doing their best to find that plane.

Malaysia is very developed and growing each year and for sure they are not advance in technology like most advanced countries, I really believe they the Malaysian Airport and Govt. officials were faced with embarrassment for maybe not having the smarts to read or learn the tools of these highly advanced equipment and it put them and the whole country in the spot light, also they were faced with a huge brigade of media reporters with technical questions I believe they had no knowledge to answer and it must of been very embarrassing to admit to the world, no one wants to be deemed stupid, no one is perfect.
But I know we grow from our mistakes and I do believe Malaysia will learn from it all and it make them become stronger.
I strongly believe the plane was having technical difficulties and I believe the pilot was faced with something he never imagined himself to ever confront, the plane was not allowing him to take control, it was obviously having problems and he must of knew he was facing near death, that's a hard thing to swallow, I strongly believe he took that plane to 35,000 feet maybe to make the passengers pass out because they all were going to die, it seems the humane thing to do if you know there is no hope to survive.
I would of done it too. All this bad talk is not good for us, we need to make the suffering of the families less painful and the media has been doing a great job inciting more fear to those families, and now the Malaysian PM Razak was faced with the fear too to report the truth to the media, the family was already informed. we must look at all the reliable now, we must see all the evidence that is available, we must see Malaysia was doing everything they can to solve this horrific moment, he exposed his national security and asked for the world to help, he knew he was going to be faced with highly advanced peoples and advanced questions they had no idea how to answer, the technical experience was not there, don't get me wrong, they have the ability to be technical just not advanced as the world abroad, Malaysia is still growing.

I am an independent reporter and I understand what most peoples are going through and dealing with, Its an unprecedented event that puts millions of questions in mind to the world and we are in the need to know, what we only know is not one shred of negative comments is proved to be legit, in fact most been debunked. This is a hard time for the families, this is a hard time for the world and this is a hard time for the countries who lost a citizen, this is hard for the Chinese too with the most lost on MH370.
It is very obvious out of all the countries the chinese families are the ones who taking this the worse, they are also being rejected from info. it has nothing to do with Malaysia, It's their own Govt. with holding the info. But China finally is stepping up and joining the world in the search, they have no option the world is putting weight on their shoulders... so it's good many nations put their political differences aside and join to find MH370, eventually they will find it, but what the Chinese family needs to know and learn is patience, this is not a simple matter that can be resolved in hours, many nations are faced with the wrath of mother nature and it's not making the search easier. Those waves at times can be 10 to 30 feet tall, imagine what the searchers have to endure, its a daunting task for sure.. We need to look ahead and try to not feed the weak false info. or lies..

This is not easy for anyone and not only the families are suffering, there are many nations besides China suffering, and rest assure all the governments in each country is tired by now. This possible crash couild of not landed in the most easiest part of the world, its hell on earth. The low 40's is not an area where cargo shops,military ships or airplanes travel on, the conditions are unpredictable and finding this plane may take months if it sank, the seas are 300 feet deep and more in other areas. So please research before you accuse, no one innocent like to be pointed out being the cause of such event, especially those who can never fend themselves of such accusations... Please give praise to all peoples involved, no one is guilty of anything but maybe lack of knowledge... Peace Be with you all.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Thank you for coming on my thread and insulting everyone by calling them crazy or liars, I didn't read much past that, could you paraphrase how it is that you came to the conclusion that everyone is either crazy or lying?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why is it racist, to call the Malaysian officials out for handling this situation really unprofessionally?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Until the plane, and black box are found, then you are just giving your opinion like everyone else.

As I said earlier, if the official stories weren't full of contradictions, there probably wouldn't be so many fast moving minds.

Your comments would be much better directed to the worlds media, rather than people suggesting theories on a conspiracy site. As they have been the biggest spreader of conspiracy theories based on nothing but opinion or rumour. The media has a responsibility to report on the FACTS. A conspiracy site is for suggesting possible theories. The media has acted much worse than any conspiracy theorist !

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

No racism, no liar or confused folk here.

Feedback from someone in Malaysia is nice but there are many points that you mention and with which I disagree.

I don't think the Malaysian Government deserves praise for the way it handled this case, actually, I think it's quite the opposite. Incompetence comes to mind.

Malaysia Airlines has one of the most safest airports in the world and have a good safety record for 20 years or so

You wouldn't happen to have some links for that claim now, would you?

Cause I think that the whole world just about knows by now how easy it is to pass by with fake passports in one of the most safest airports in the world...

The Captain is a nice guy, perhaps. But didn't he get a call from a stolen identity cell before take-off ? Again, how can something like this happen in one of the most safest airports in the world ? Yeah.

I'll just stop here and as I said, while I appreciate the feedback, I don't really enjoy propaganda speeches.

And your post here, unfortunately, sounds exactly as such. No offense.

Peace be with you too.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hijacked IBM Engineer Successfully Dialed Out Of Diego Garcia

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it’s real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it’s authenticity. Diego Garcia is big enough to have a runway be hard to see in full frame pictures of the island, so a 3 mile radius fits.

Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/03/hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia-2928892.html

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris6

Already shown to be a hoax. Even powered off his phone would have died by then unless they let him charge it.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Chris6
I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack....

I am so praying that it was one of those bag phones that he hid.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Now they are saying the exchange between the flight and ATC was different,and they still don't know who made the transmission.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

It's not different. When they published it they left of the flight number. The only difference is they identified the flight by flight number.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It's not different. When they published it they left of the flight number. The only difference is they identified the flight by flight number.

How is " alright, good night" to "goodnight Malaysia 370", not different. The publication of the communication led to huge speculation over the fact that it was not the correct protocol, and then they went on to say the person talking was identified as the co pilot, again leading to huge speculation as to where the pilot was. Now they say they are still examining the transmission.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Published: "Alright. Goodnight."

Actual: "Alright. Goodnight, Malaysia 370."

How does that change anything?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join