It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police video of killing an illegal camper.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I did bring this up,after you brought it up the first time, to one of the only posters defending these cops, this tsufer2000 is under the impression that is simply the k9 officer giving some type of command to his dog...

link   
dp
edit on rdSun, 23 Mar 2014 17:21:26 -0500America/Chicago320142680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
BOOYAH! I wanna puke.......

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

You do realize that the man was either DEAD or critically injured at that point right????????!!!!!!!
HE DID NOT MOVE THE ENTIRE TIME!

Wrong he did move his legs, but the first thing an officer is trained to do is get control of the suspect and disarm if need be then they go from there.

If you watch the live leak video you clearly see him moving right before the officer uses the bean bags. Go to the 1:33 mark and watch from there.

And then come back and tell me he didn't move the whole time.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I did bring this up,after you brought it up the first time, to one of the only posters defending these cops, this tsufer2000 is under the impression that is simply the k9 officer giving some type of command to his dog...

So far nobody can prove it isn't.

Are you able to prove it wasn't?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Tsurfer, Try addressing this little Gem. The cop said BOOYAH after shooting the guy. Justified or not do we need cops out there that get JOY from shooting people?

NO NO NO! Go listen to the video right after he drops him. THIS IS THE ISSUE not whether or not the guys killed was deserving of death.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You do realize that the man was either DEAD or critically injured at that point right????????!!!!!!!

Wrong he did move his legs, but the first thing an officer is trained to do is get control of the suspect and disarm if need be then they go from there.

If you watch the live leak video you clearly see him moving right before the officer uses the bean bags. Go to the 1:33 mark and watch from there.

OMG HE MOVED A LEG!!!! HE IS GOING TO CHARGE US!!
Ever heard of nerves still reacting? Do you think he was in any pain? What happens to your body when it is in pain? Involuntary movement? Again, all things the cops should know
How do you justify shooting him 3 more times, then sending the dog, then breaking his hand???
Did you notice how he laid motionless through all of that?
That leg movement very well could have been his last breath and at that point these cowardly boys that we call cops were abusing a dead body

You honestly think that at that time that man was ANY danger to any of the officers????
edit on rdSun, 23 Mar 2014 17:51:04 -0500America/Chicago320140480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I see off duty LEO's in Denver always sporting a shirt that says... "It's my job to save your a$$ not kiss it" with the official Denver police logo. I agree they have a tough job. But it seems to me that most police officers look at your average citizen as weak, stupid, or a threat. If I treated the people that pay my salary as weak, stupid individuals I wouldn't have a job... So why do they?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Tsurfer, Try addressing this little Gem. The cop said BOOYAH after shooting the guy. Justified or not do we need cops out there that get JOY from shooting people?

NO NO NO! Go listen to the video right after he drops him. THIS IS THE ISSUE not whether or not the guys killed was deserving of death.

Don't know about anyone else but whenever I've heard BOOYAH it's from US military personnel showing their joy and excitement after wiping out whatever or whoever their target is or was . So it's OK for the military but not police?
Also from YOUR own description it could be from being overwhelmed , I would think coming to a conclusion after a three hour standoff could be overwhelming. The cops job is to subdue and control the bad guys , they achieve that therefor BOOYAH is no worse that any soldier saying the same . I do agree that no one should get joy from hurting others but it happens in all walks of life.

Why has No one mentioned the fact that the real shooting only started AFTER the guy said ' don't make me hurt people ' whilst turning and fleeing ?
He had 3 hours to obey orders
Cops were losing light, it had to come to some sort of conclusion.
He ignored multiple commands to get to the ground, instead he started digging in his pockets and pulled out knives.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, those cops didn't know what he may have had stashed up there, he had already said something along the lines of, ' if we were outside a bar I could kill you' and ' you bring assault up here and people are going to get hurt AGAIN'
No one knew what was in his bag or stashed behind ricks up there, they expect the worst case scenario.

Once down he still refused to drop the knives!
This guy wanted to do things on HIS terms, it doesn't work that way, maybe 3 hours earlier it may have.

From the majority of comments I conclude not many are able to step into other peoples shoes and see it from a cops perspective and there is a HUGE disregard for authority in the west.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LoopyLou

Really Loopy? You think that there should be no difference between how the cops behave vs. the military? Loopy you are in the wrong forum, big time my friend. Do you even know what Posse Comitatus is?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sremmos80

tsurfer2000h

Ever heard of nerves still reacting? Do you think he was in any pain? What happens to your body when it is in pain? Involuntary movement? Again, all things the cops should know
How do you justify shooting him 3 more times, then sending the dog, then breaking his hand???
That leg movement very well could have been his last breath and at that point these cowardly boys that we call cops were abusing a dead body

You honestly think that at that time that man was ANY danger to any of the officers????
edit on rdSun, 23 Mar 2014 17:51:04 -0500America/Chicago320140480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

Ever heard of someone playing dead?

I would justify it because he was still holding on to the knives. Refusing to obey orders.
edit on 23-3-2014 by LoopyLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LoopyLou So it's OK for the military but not police?

I know I say this way too much and I've been trying to refrain from it, but I still believe that someone should be tracking these types of incidents back to whether the police involved in these kinds of incidents are former military. There may be a very real correlation here.

Also, just to add to the fray, I've never heard booyah used as a K9 command. German words sometimes, but never booyah.
edit on 3/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

LoopyLou

Sremmos80

tsurfer2000h

Ever heard of someone playing dead?

I would justify it because he was still holding on to the knives. Refusing to obey orders.

Playing dead after being shot 3 additional times and having the dog attack him?

Stop now while your ahead. You need to think more before you post. Ignorance doesn't substantiate it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I am putting loopy Lou in the Loopy bin. No more time to waste on an obvious troll.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Crazy guy deserved what he got, took out a knife and threatened the Canine police officer.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Troll because I don't agree with you?

Want to comment on what I said about him saying Don't make me hurt people ?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Yeah generally people play dead when they have been hurt and are still alive. He was shot with bean bags at that point , still he held on to those knives. They let the dog bite him, he still held on to the knives.
He was ok enough to talk to the cops and wiggle his feet so I'm guessing he was Ok enough to Let go of the knives

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Really! Would you like to explain why it's ok for one and not the other?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LoopyLou

Please take a moment and refer to my previous post about Posse Comitatus. Till then, I got no more time for you....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join